I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I have girl problems. (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3402)

HickMan May 17th, 2003 01:13 PM

I have girl problems.

There is this girl that I know, I really don't like her at all. In fact I hate her so much... If I had a gun, I'd kill her, or at least shoot her in the leg. Well she always talks to me when I'm on the school bus home. I told her to shut up and turn around in her seat alot of times. When I'm listening to my cd player on the bus, she takes em off my head and start talking about her ''musicals'' and how she has the main part in one. I just tell to shut the fuck up and leave me alone, and then she just gives my the finger and tells me to fuck myself. She just won't shut up and leave me alone. I was so desprite one time that I told her that her dad looks like saddam. (Which he does). Please someone help me get rid of the burdon that is Gina. I would rather die than go out with 'her'. I would never spend money on 'her'. :suicide

Esuohlim May 17th, 2003 01:27 PM

Gee, I wish there was some sort of forum, or "Loveline" if you will, where we can put our Questions and Suggestions about girl issues and such in.

kellychaos May 17th, 2003 01:28 PM

They really should expand this site to include a "Loveline" forum. >:

Jixby Phillips May 17th, 2003 01:32 PM

Well thanks kelly, I didn't get the joke untill you repeated it.

HickMan May 17th, 2003 01:54 PM

Fuck what the hell is wrong with all of you? Maybe it is in the questions and suggestions forum because it is a Question. And rarely anybody goes into the Loveline forum. I wanted answers to a QUESTION. I don;t need a lecture about where I should I put my posts. The only person that goes in Loveline on a regular basis is Jamesman and I don't want advice from him. :explode

Esuohlim May 17th, 2003 01:58 PM

You suck :lol

Mister Sarcastic May 17th, 2003 02:02 PM

Re: I have girl problems.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HickMan
I would rather die than go out with 'her'.

No, don't. You have SOOOO much to live for :rolleyes

Ninjavenom May 17th, 2003 03:18 PM

Punch her. Hard. In the face.

SatnsAngel May 17th, 2003 03:38 PM

just hire a hit man and get it over and done with... I have the same problems with guys and i already got rid of all of them.. its so simple :)

HickMan May 17th, 2003 04:02 PM

I might punch her if she keeps on annoying me. Or even hire a hitman. Thanks! Mr.Sarcastic, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

noob3 May 17th, 2003 04:16 PM

Call her on the phone
Oh shit, she isn't home
And you never know
That she ain't with someone else
Gotta say the right thing
She might think you're a fool
Gotta lie through your teeth
To make her think you're cool

I don't need girl problems
I've got troubles as it is
I don't need to waste my time
I don't need more shit...

You lower your fuckin' pride
Because you think she's what you need
So you don't mind the pain
Or the way you always feel
It's just a game
She's got you on a line
Throw your feeling to the wind
She's fuckin' with your mind

SatnsAngel May 17th, 2003 05:23 PM

hick man if you do need some held with getting rid of the phyco just tell me... it would be my pleasure

jin May 17th, 2003 09:16 PM

"Psycho"

HickMan May 17th, 2003 10:23 PM

Satans Angel, start off by killing Mr.Sarcastic, then go for anybody that pisses you off. I'll just hit her really hard if she does it again. Although it's not nice to hit girls. Why in God's name is this forum in Loveline now? There is no 'Love' between us two. I really hate her. I dunno about her though, I pray to God that she hates me too.

sadie May 17th, 2003 11:29 PM

Re: I have girl problems.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HickMan
I would rather die than go out with 'her'. I would never spend money on 'her'.

i'm thinking the single quotes on 'her' mean it's not really a 'her' after all. go on and 'fess up: there's no shame in having homosexual urges. ;)

AChimp May 17th, 2003 11:32 PM

I am saddened by the fact that you never posted in my thread, sadie. :(

Pub Lover May 18th, 2003 12:42 AM

Hickman, you should screw her, & then she'll leave you alone, but if she doesn't, then just screw her again, but this time do a bunch of kinky stuff, then she'll leave you alone, but if she doesn't, then you should marry her. :(

Helm May 18th, 2003 01:49 AM

You should be nice to her, and take as much time as needed to calmly explain why you do not want to be her friend. People have feelings, even the ones that 'you don't like' and which 'you'd rather die than go out with'. But good call on not spending your hardearned cash on her! We wouldn't want you to starve to death or anything >:

SatnsAngel May 18th, 2003 10:40 AM

fucking her is a bad idea... what if she carries some kind of std..

pjalne May 18th, 2003 12:03 PM

Thought you were done rhyming, Angel.

HickMan May 18th, 2003 12:09 PM

Thanks! Now I have a mental image of fucking her! Thanks alot! All I need is a mental image of fucking a 200 pound girl with acne all over her legs and face (I dunno about the rest of her body). You guys are sure swell.fuckin bastard. :suicide

Professor Cool May 18th, 2003 12:49 PM

Oh Hickman :(

What would you do if I sang out tune.....
Would you stand up and walk out on me....

SatnsAngel May 18th, 2003 02:49 PM

boy you better watch out.... now i dont think i can deal with a 200 lbs girl with acne... i have bad luck when it comes to chicks like that

Esuohlim May 18th, 2003 03:43 PM

Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song...
I will try not to sing out of key...

HickMan May 18th, 2003 04:37 PM

MMM I get by with a little help from my friends.
MMM I get high with a little help from my friends.