I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sports & Health (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Some General Sports Forum Rules (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69699275)

GADZOOKS Mar 18th, 2008 09:51 PM

Some General Sports Forum Rules

Here are some rules that should be installed specificaly for this forum.

1) Any "My sport is better than yours" discussion should be a warnable offense. We all know hockey isn't popular and can only be seen by the 2% of the country that has the Versus Network, it doesn't need to be mentioned in any NHL/Hockey threads we may have. That goes for any sport, even women's basketball. (Go Chicago Sky!)

2) Wrestling threads should be allowed on this sub-forum. Why? Because I love Razor Ramone gifs and it does take some athleticism to be performed. That being said any geinus who thinks to throw out "WRESTING IS NOT A SPORT" line should fucking die. I don't even watch the WWE and I'm sick of it.

3) Sports have alot of testosterone in them already. It doesn't need to be in here. No one cares how quickly you can personally run a 40 or high you can score on a Wunderlic test. That being said if you have a funny Sports story in real life feel free to post it here. Don't just be a brag fag about it. THAT MEANS YOU MIKE.

4) Don't be a racist, god dammit, what's with sports fans that makes them turn into Michael Richards when a black guy tackles a white quarterback. I don't think that's an issue currently but just in case if new users are of that ilk.

Those are what I can think of from the top of my head that would make a forum about sports tolerable. Now if we can just get some posts :(

Pentegarn Mar 18th, 2008 09:56 PM

But we can talk smack about each other's favorite teams right?

For instance, can I goof on Miami U fans for rooting for a prison with a football field in it? :P

GADZOOKS Mar 18th, 2008 09:58 PM

Yeah, trash talking is okay as it doesn't get out of hand and hi-jacks a thread.

THIS IS A GOOF-FRIENDLY ZONE.

Pentegarn Mar 18th, 2008 10:07 PM

That's good news, some of the best times on the interwebs were having fun filled smack talk matches against fans of any team not OSU :P

HickMan Mar 18th, 2008 10:39 PM

GO BUCKS!

Pentegarn Mar 18th, 2008 11:05 PM

By the way, can this be sticky'd? Not sure if it can or not in a sub forum

Esuohlim Mar 18th, 2008 11:06 PM

Oh great timing now it looks like I'm taking orders >:

Pentegarn Mar 18th, 2008 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 540185)
Oh great timing now it looks like I'm taking orders >:

No you beamed the suggestion to request it in my head. I'm on to you! :hypno

GADZOOKS Mar 18th, 2008 11:12 PM

If this sub-forum takes off I should be made a mod, because everyone wants to be a moderator don't they?

My qualifications are that I can spell Tagliabue without cheating. Can you? :rolleyes

WhiteRat Mar 18th, 2008 11:26 PM

Pfft, that guy is old news. It's all about The Goodell.

Chojin Sep 7th, 2008 03:36 AM

You have to log in to be a mod. Just ask Rongi!

uncutsports Feb 3rd, 2009 06:12 AM

WhiteRat Feb 3rd, 2009 06:21 AM

FUCK U BITCH

prithvi Aug 25th, 2009 06:35 AM

yoga therapy

Yoga comprises a wide range of mind/body practices, ranging from postural and breathing exercises to deep relaxation and meditation. DELICATE BONERS tailors these to the health needs of individuals. It promotes all round total health, as well as helping particular medical conditions. Yoga offers an excellent training program for the purpose of maintaining one’s health. Regular practice of Yoga, for minimum 30 to 45 minutes daily, helps not only in developing a physical fitness but also, in preventing the occurrence of many such ailments which invariably result from hectic pace of modern life style.

Pentegarn Aug 25th, 2009 08:50 PM

Why would you spam in a sticky thread anyway?

By the by executioneer, you should have done a Deja Vu style edit on this last guy to go with the old Shadowgate edit you did on the one before him.

executioneer Aug 25th, 2009 11:05 PM

ok i will re edit when i have the time :o

Pentegarn Sep 5th, 2009 08:45 AM

I'm still waiting on that edit ;)