I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover Jul 9th, 2008 12:19 PM

MetalMilitia Jul 9th, 2008 12:19 PM

Me too. Fantasy is for gay nerds.

Pub Lover Jul 9th, 2008 12:34 PM

Gay nerds? Now I don't know what to think. :(

MetalMilitia Jul 9th, 2008 12:39 PM

I just came up with a joke:

Who misses Chojin more than Gitar Woman?

No one! :lol :lol

Pub Lover Jul 9th, 2008 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia (Post 566627)
The I-Mockery forums ARE my day. :unemployment :Publover

Wah wah, Pub is here all the time. You're here as often, so quit ragging on me with your unfunny bullshit.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanette X (Post 566664)
Now is it just me, or does the word "Penis" sound really stupid? Pee-nis. Penis. Penis.

It sounds like a cute nickname you would give a kid or a puppy.

"Oh look, here comes little Penis now!"

It doesn't even make sense, as it comes from a Latin word meaning "tail". A tail in the front? It doesn't flow like "vagina" or "vulva", its an ugly, stupid word.

I propose we come up with a new clinical name for a man's dick. According to Wiki, the word used the English langage prior to the word penis was "yard".

"the Yard, made up of two nervous Bodies, the Channel, Nut, Skin, and Fore-skin, etc."Physical Dictionary of 1684

However, I hardly think that "yard" will still work.

I propose the word "malestick" as a substitute. Say it a few times. Malestick. Malestick. Sounds more dignified than "penis", doesn't it? Sounds more masculine, less likely to evoke giggles, more serious. Malestick.

"The doctor examined my penis." vs. "The doctor examined my malestick."

Which is less embarrasing to say? Which sounds less stupid? Malestick, that's what.

So start a revolution. Start using the word "malestick" today!

I tried responding to everything, just select parts, and even considered my normal recourse of being wacky, but really you're just so repeatedly and absurdly wrong that I'm led to suspect that I'm just too stupid to grasp your true intention here.

MetalMilitia Jul 9th, 2008 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 566668)
You're here as often

YOU TAKE THAT BACK, PUBLOVER

Pub Lover Jul 9th, 2008 01:30 PM

Fine. You're not here as often.

Well, you don't post as often.

You're sure logged in and noted at the bottom of the page as much.

liquidstatik Jul 9th, 2008 01:48 PM

I'm tryin to download Neverwinter Nights 2, and it's going 22 kb/s :(

liquidstatik Jul 9th, 2008 01:56 PM

nvm i guess i spoke too soon it's goin 12, wtf is it g;oing so SLOW godfadsamnfuck>::

liquidstatik Jul 9th, 2008 02:02 PM

METAL MILITION HOW COME I HAVE ALLRIGHT INTERNET, BUT WHEN UTORRENT IS OPEN(EVEN IF ITS NOT DOWNLOADING ANYTHING) IT GOES SLOWER THAN DIALUP IN A THUNDERSTORM AND IF IT IS DOWNLOADING SOMETHING, IT'S ALMOST USELESS AND THE DOWNLOAD GOES SO SLOW :'(

MetalMilitia Jul 9th, 2008 02:05 PM

ITS PROBABLY UPLOADING

liquidstatik Jul 9th, 2008 02:06 PM

IT SAYS IT'S NOT THO

Tadao Jul 9th, 2008 02:06 PM

LEECHING IS BETTER

liquidstatik Jul 9th, 2008 02:07 PM

and when it's downloading, it'll connect to like 50 people and still only go 30kb/s tops, and make my interent slow as fucking fuckss. :(

MetalMilitia Jul 9th, 2008 02:07 PM

IF YOU GO TO OPTIONS -> PREFERENCES ->CONNECTION AND SET A GLOBAL UPLOAD CAP OF ~6 (ANY LOWER AND IT WILL CAP DOWNLOADS) THEN THE SUM OF ALL TORRENTS' UPLOAD SPEED WILL NOT EXCEED 6

edit: nvrmind - if it's not uploading you might just have gay internrnet. Run a speed test a speedtest.net.

liquidstatik Jul 9th, 2008 02:09 PM

OKAY THAT HELPED A LITTLE BUT I STILL DONT KNOW WHY IT KILLS MY INTERNET SO HARD WHILE RUNNING :(

liquidstatik Jul 9th, 2008 02:12 PM

1284 kb/s down
312 kb/s up

;(

liquidstatik Jul 9th, 2008 02:13 PM

those aren't great numbers, but it shouldn't be going 12 kb/s and then taking about a minute for this page to reload like it is :x

MetalMilitia Jul 9th, 2008 02:32 PM

Could be anything really, though it might be due to your router sucking and freaking out at the number of simultaneous connections that are open.
If you go to options -> preferences -> BitTorrent and reduce the maximum number of connections it may improve things.

Pub Lover Jul 9th, 2008 02:37 PM

Danny, if the CatMan fixes your problem you're not allowed to complain about him being here anymore.

liquidstatik Jul 9th, 2008 02:48 PM

I KNOW THIS, PUB

MetalMilitia Jul 9th, 2008 02:51 PM

I HOPE IT'S FIXED BECAUSE I HAVE SOME CRACKING CAT PICTURES LINED UP

liquidstatik Jul 9th, 2008 02:55 PM

WELL THE DOWNLOAD IS STILL GOING SLOW, BUT IT'S NO LONGER DESTROYING MY INTERNET SO GOOD 'NUFF BUT FOR THE SAKE OF MY EYES PLEASE DON'T POST CAT PICTURES ;(

Pub Lover Jul 9th, 2008 03:08 PM

I WANT TO SEE THESE CAT PICTURES POSTED

liquidstatik Jul 9th, 2008 03:15 PM

I think my cat died :(