I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FORUM EVENT: "I-MOCKERY'S 2008 SECRET SANTA EVENT!" (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69701028)

Tadao Nov 24th, 2008 06:15 PM

Oooooo missed it by that much.

Captain PirateFace Nov 24th, 2008 08:25 PM

I wanted to do this again this year soooo bad but I am going through a rough divorce and know I either a) couldn't afford to do it or b) Would screw up sending things on time as all my time is working on how to get joint custody of my son.

Have fun this year guys!

Kevashim Nov 25th, 2008 08:11 AM

Curse you British Postal Service, your loose interpretation of '1-5 day delivery' has stood in my way for the last time! And I had such "great" gifts lined up for my secrat santa recipient, on the upside I guess it means they are mine, all mine, now. mwahahaha

Harry Lime Nov 25th, 2008 10:41 AM

Aye, I sent out my super secret letter on friday. I hope it gets to zomboid soon.

Sacks Nov 25th, 2008 11:13 AM

Has anyone sent Zomboid a picture of their ass? If they haven't I'm going to be really embarrassed for everyone who had the chance and didn't jump on it.

Zomboid Nov 25th, 2008 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevashim (Post 597177)
Curse you British Postal Service, your loose interpretation of '1-5 day delivery' has stood in my way for the last time! And I had such "great" gifts lined up for my secrat santa recipient, on the upside I guess it means they are mine, all mine, now. mwahahaha

It might arrive today. Either way, I'm sure there will be a few people who's letters I receive in the next couple days, so you'll still have a chance to send it out :O

Mockery Nov 25th, 2008 03:10 PM

Yeah if somebody sent out a letter and it arrives 2-5 days late, I say it's still ok to let them into the secret Santa event, especially if there are other stragglers. So for those of you who haven't been confirmed yet, there's still hope :O

Sacks Nov 25th, 2008 03:30 PM

Send that ass. :conspiracy

Tadao Nov 25th, 2008 04:26 PM

I THOUGHT ZOMBOID IS RUNNING THE SHOW MR. MOCKERY!

Mockery Nov 25th, 2008 05:05 PM

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. :picklehat

Zomboid Nov 25th, 2008 07:45 PM

Got Kevashim's letter today, so he's in. I'll pair people up in a bit.

Kevashim Nov 25th, 2008 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 597331)
Got Kevashim's letter today, so he's in. I'll pair people up in a bit.

Fantastic, I take back every bad word said about my old friend Royal Mail; coming through when I truly need him the most.

Zomboid Nov 25th, 2008 09:45 PM

Alrighty, I just finished drawing names and everyone has a person. Some of the pairings should make some people pretty happy. I'm gonna send out the addresses now :O

Zomboid Nov 25th, 2008 10:26 PM

SO ALL PMs ARE NOW SENT OUT AND EVERYONE HAS SOMEONE TO SEND TO. Only one person fucked up when giving me their address but I didn't notice it until I copied it to send to their secret santa. THAT WILL BE REMEDIED SHORTLY THOUGH.

As new letters come in, I'll be setting up those people as well.

pac-man Nov 25th, 2008 10:27 PM

Have fun, guys! I'll be participating in secret Kwanzaa.

You guys do have a Secret Kwanzaa around here, right?

pac-man Nov 25th, 2008 10:59 PM

Yeah, yeah. Merry Christmas.

I might do this next year, though.

GreenPeaness Nov 26th, 2008 10:42 PM

Probably haven't received my letter yet. Went out on Monday I think. Too bad you've already paired the early entries up. I was hoping to get a gift from a large, angry clown of some sort - the first of it's kind - a prototype if you will. And that clown would review comic books on a website of some sort, and his reviews would begin to heavily influence my TPB purchases.

Why God, why!?

Zomboid Nov 27th, 2008 06:45 PM

I got another letter today. It's from one of the people who signed up a bit later than some of the others, so I don't know what the hold-up is with some of you. NEEDLESS TO SAY, I AM EXTREMELY ASHAMED IN YOU NEW PEOPLE WHO WERE SLOW TO GET TO THE POST OFFICE AND I HOPE SANTA GIVES YOU WHAT'S COMIN' TO YA >:

Also, I sent my gift out today.

Harry Lime Nov 28th, 2008 08:39 AM

Heavens to murgatroyd, I figured mine would have got to you at least by wednesday. Don't blame me, blame Kevin Costner and his lack of postal skills.

Kevashim Nov 28th, 2008 11:34 AM

Package sent out today, hopefully my recipient's awesome sense is tingling!

Fathom Zero Nov 28th, 2008 12:34 PM

I don't know if I can make any deadlines, so I couldn't paticipate. I have trouble with mailing things. But Mattjack, PM me your address and I'll send you something like I promised long ago.

lumpisan Nov 29th, 2008 02:44 PM

package will be sent out on monday will be the BEST GIFT EVER

Sacks Nov 29th, 2008 09:09 PM

This all seems so early.

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 29th, 2008 10:44 PM

I know you get banned for not sending something. Also get banned if you don't post a picture of what you get. If I send someone a picture of my junk would they get banned for having to post it?

Hypothetical of course.

Microshock Nov 29th, 2008 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 598465)
I know you get banned for not sending something. Also get banned if you don't post a picture of what you get. If I send someone a picture of my junk would they get banned for having to post it?

Hypothetical of course.

I don't think they will get banned, there's no restriction on the gifts you send unless it's illegal or something?

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 30th, 2008 12:24 AM

That would be hilarious though.

pac-man Nov 30th, 2008 12:39 AM

If the poster was smart they'd surely NSFW tag the picture. If the poster was smart and an asshole though, the possibilities are endless.

Zomboid Dec 1st, 2008 04:22 PM

Ok, I got another letter today and the last two people are set up. Sorry to anyone who's letter did not get here yet, but we're close to the deadline and unless I get more letters tomorrow, I'm thinking this is it.

Embee90 Dec 1st, 2008 04:34 PM

Mailing mine today.

Grislygus Dec 1st, 2008 04:35 PM

How early can people start posting results, I just got confirmation that my gift shipped early

Zomboid Dec 1st, 2008 04:43 PM

There's no restrictions on that; you can post em as early as you want. Things are set up so that everyone has plenty of time. My gift is set to arrive tomorrow, but whenever I get mine, I won't post pics until after finals and everything.

Edit: In contrast, anyone who will end up posting their pics a couple days late or whatever, LET US KNOW IN HERE. Shit happens, especially around the holidays, and I don't think anyone wants to see anyone else banned, so just keep the rest of us updated.

sjmck Dec 1st, 2008 04:48 PM

Have just purchased ~$25.00 of assorted merchandise. Will be packaging it up tonight and shipping it off tomorrow. Cheers!

Zomboid Dec 1st, 2008 04:50 PM

Nice. I'm glad that I forgot who is sending to who. Should make things more interesting :O

LittleDollClaudia Dec 2nd, 2008 12:25 AM

Yes! I got my victim..I mean Secret Santa recipient. I went and looked at last year's pics. Wow, I am up against some stiff competition, but I'll do my best.

Time to go shoplifting. (I won't be stampeding any Walmart employees when I do it though)

Mockery Dec 2nd, 2008 12:57 AM

Went out today and got the stuff I'm sending out and I expect to see many-a-photo of my gifts being put to use by my recipient. :O

bigtimecow Dec 2nd, 2008 08:45 AM

mailing mine out this week! this motherfucker gonna be badasssssssssss

stonewar Dec 2nd, 2008 12:52 PM

Mailing today. wow there are a lot of forms to fill out. fraking customs.

MarioRPG Dec 2nd, 2008 06:34 PM

Sent and then I saw the mail truck pull up.

Zomboid Dec 2nd, 2008 09:02 PM

According to my tracking number, MY PACKAGE WAS DELIVERED AND SIGNED FOR! That was really fast :(

Mockery Dec 2nd, 2008 09:07 PM

Ok, my PACKAGE OF AWESOME went out via Priority Mail today with Delivery Confirmation, so it should arrive in 2-3 days tops. To the person who is getting my gift: your life is about to change FOREVER as you will see in my HIGHLY DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS that I included with said package. Ho, Ho, Ho...

Sacks Dec 3rd, 2008 10:36 AM

..and then some lucky boy or girl received several shiny stickers and a shirt with a shark on it.

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 4th, 2008 01:59 PM

Got my gift in and sent mine out. Just have to take a picture with it.

MarioRPG Dec 4th, 2008 05:49 PM

I just noticed this is called FORUM EVENT: FORUM EVENT: "I-MOCKERY'S 2008 SECRET SANTA EVENT!"
Tee hee

nothing4buddha Dec 4th, 2008 07:53 PM

Awwe looks like I came back to the forums too late :< guess no one will be receiving any accordions (sorry about that one last year choj) :) anyways looking forward to the pictures!

Sacks Dec 4th, 2008 08:52 PM

I want an accordion!!

bigtimecow Dec 6th, 2008 12:58 AM

MAILED! i got a confirm number too, so we is all set ;D ;D

i'm so fucking pumped

Mockery Dec 6th, 2008 01:03 AM

Good deal. Well, it's December 5th now, so I suspect a lot o' people will be receiving their gifts soon (or they've already received 'em) and pictures will be forthcoming. 10,000 Volt Ghost already received somebody's gift(s) so hopefully those photos will be up soon. :O

Fathom Zero Dec 6th, 2008 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sacks (Post 599406)
..and then some lucky boy or girl received several shiny stickers and a shirt with a shark on it.

Dude, I got a CASTLE and a sticker last year. I can only expect Rog's latest recipient is going to get a I-Mockery brand XTREME scooter.

Mockery Dec 6th, 2008 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 600190)
Dude, I got a CASTLE and a sticker last year. I can only expect Rog's latest recipient is going to get a I-Mockery brand XTREME scooter.

NEVAR 4GET

Protoclown Dec 6th, 2008 12:06 PM

My package went out today, and I couldn't get delivery confirmation because it was international. They said it should arrive between 5-10 business days so we'll see.

Harry Lime Dec 6th, 2008 01:46 PM

Sent my package out today, priority mail complete with delivery confirmation. 2-3 days before my recipient's head literally explodes from christmas goodness. (I mean literally in the figurative sense of course)

Zomboid Dec 6th, 2008 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 600181)
10,000 Volt Ghost already received somebody's gift(s) so hopefully those photos will be up soon. :O

So did you, but it's not something that's fun to take pictures of :lol

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 6th, 2008 05:21 PM

I actually really liked the gift. It was really thoughtful. I just haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet. I have a picture of me holding it just in case but not any pictures of me enjoying it. Hopefully those will be up tomorrow.

bigtimecow Dec 7th, 2008 03:22 PM

my package left the USPS facility in ********* which is the same city that ******* lives in, soooooo ;D

MattJack Dec 8th, 2008 01:28 PM

man i'm stokkkkkeeeddd

i hope i get my package ssoooon

bigtimecow Dec 8th, 2008 01:37 PM

i've gotten so much shit from amazon the past week (THANK YOU ONLINE SHOPPING :love :love :love) that i'm just begging for another package. I CAN'T WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT

MarioRPG Dec 8th, 2008 03:53 PM

Got my package, will prolly open it later tonight. :rock The postman told me to wait until Christmas. As if. :lol
Thanks to my secret santa! I'll identify you by name once I look in the box and find out, or you could come spoil it.

Ps: I'm definitely checking this thread three times daily to see if anyone's got winnings.

PPS: I forgot to mention I didn't purchase a tracking number. :(

Fathom Zero Dec 8th, 2008 05:23 PM

My Christmas wish is for Mattjack to get a package this year. :)

MattJack Dec 8th, 2008 05:30 PM

:lol

I have this sneaking suspicion that I'm going to lose again this year. I feel like it will be a running gag on me :(

Zomboid Dec 8th, 2008 05:43 PM

Joke's on you, buddy. I didn't even assign you to anyone, so if you do somehow get a gift from someone, it's a total fluke and has nothing to do with any of this :lol

Sam Dec 8th, 2008 05:45 PM

I just sent mine out today!

Sam Dec 8th, 2008 07:12 PM

I ALSO GOT MINE TODAY, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHO IT IS FROM. >:

Asila Dec 8th, 2008 07:20 PM

Mine's sent!

I got mine also and it IS TOTALLY RAD AND AWESOME but I won't be able to post pics for another week

THANK YOU RAD AND AWESOME SECRET SANTA PERSON

Microshock Dec 8th, 2008 07:45 PM

I also got mine today and....have no idea who the hell sent it. Zomboid , check your PM's because he left no note

Zomboid Dec 8th, 2008 07:49 PM

10,000voltghost sent it.

Dr. Boogie Dec 8th, 2008 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 600707)
I ALSO GOT MINE TODAY, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHO IT IS FROM. >:

Hey, don't act like I needed to send a note with it.

Also, I got mine late last week. Pics coming...

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 8th, 2008 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Microshock (Post 600713)
I also got mine today and....have no idea who the hell sent it. Zomboid , check your PM's because he left no note

I didn't get a note but did some sleuthing for mine.

:salute

I was hoping you'd like the one gift more than the gag gift.

Dr. Boogie Dec 9th, 2008 01:58 AM

Here’s my haul from forum member sjmck:

A paper mask featuring the likeness of someone tough.

... Quardiddl cards?

Aroma therapy candles. *sniff* Mmmm.

The action figure likeness of Vince Mcmahon, complete with wrinkled rubber sportcoat.

Candy marshmallow “north poles”. Can you believe these weren’t purchased at Spencer Gifts?

Super Diver, with Parachute! That should make the skydiving much easier.

A plastic triceratops by a German company, manufactured in China, and sold in the US! Ah, the global marketplace.

A DVD featuring several episodes from the Super Mario Brothers Super Show.

A refrigerator magnet featuring an inspirational message from Honest Abe. But what does he know from magnetism?

A coupon for 15% off at Footlocker! Joy of joys!!

And a gift receipt for the whole bundle, in case I feel like returning all this stuff. Oh, if only it were that simple. You see, not long after I opened the package...

The trouble started...

YOU’RE DAMN RIGHT THE TROUBLE IS STARTED, WIMPY! WE’VE GOT A SERIOUS GRUDGE MATCH TAKING PLACE AS WE SPEAK!! IT ALL STARTED MINUTES AGO...

THIS PUNY SKYDIVING CYCLIST WAS FEELING ALLPROUD OVER THE CRAPPY HOUSE OF CARDS HE SPENT ALL DAY ERECTING! HA HA, “ERECTING”! THEN SUDDENLY...

A DINOSAUR WITH A BAD ATTITUDE CAME BY AND WRECKED HIS SITUATION UP GOOD!! NO REMORSE FROM THIS COLD-BLOODED REPTILE!

WELL THAT BICYCLE-RIDING FRUITCAKE DIDN’T TAKE THIS LYING DOWN! HE CHALLENGED THAT DINO TO A NO HOLDS BARRED SMACKATHON! LET’S WATCH, SHALL WE:

“Good evening folks! I’ll thank those of you in the front row to not point out how my left eye is slightly higher than my right eye because we’ve got a great matchup for you tonight. It’s a brutal grudge match between two rivals:

“Trike, the home-wrecking, man-eating herbivore, and his archenemy/guy he just met:

“Patchy, the one-eyed cyclist! He’s mad about his home collapsing like a house of cards, and you’d better believe he’s going to bring his A-game to this fight!

“Wait, he’s disappeared! Where could he have gotten off to in... Look! Up there! He’s preparing for his signature move: The Death Dive!

“There he goes! Will this fight be over before it even begins? Find out after a word from our sponsor:

Snap into a marshmallow pole!

“Ooh, looks like Patchy’s aerial maneuver didn’t quite pan out the way he had intended.

“And there’s Trike with the coup de’grace.”

Wow, what a match. Wait, what’s this?

McMahon is sneaking up on Trike with an inspirational magnet!

*BAM!*

So it was wrestling that killed the dinosaurs.

Sam Dec 9th, 2008 02:08 AM

IS THAT A DUKE NUKEM MASK?

pac-man Dec 9th, 2008 02:09 AM

It's from homestarrunner.com

Kevashim Dec 9th, 2008 06:46 AM

Just received my secret santa parcel, so here is a sneak preview before the festivities commence!

MarioRPG Dec 9th, 2008 09:41 AM

I knew we did this too early. It's not even the tenth and there's already gifts. Not that I'm complaining.
I'm going to take a while with my pictures, seeing as I haven't opened my gift yet. Damn you finals!

e: Great job Boogie!

Zomboid Dec 9th, 2008 10:17 AM

Doing it early was to allow for plenty of time for new people to get their letters in and people to get organized early. Hopefully no one will be empty handed this year. Besides, CHRISTMAS IS A MONTH LONG EVENT >:

stonewar Dec 9th, 2008 11:54 AM

oh man the bar is set so high. I feel like I sent absolute crap now. I cringe waiting for them to post thier pictures mocking my choice of gifts.

Harry Lime Dec 9th, 2008 12:09 PM

Looks like my package made it to it's destination, although it may be waiting to be picked up at the post office. They may redeliver it, if not , my secret santa recipient better pick it up or they'll send it back my way.

Sam Dec 9th, 2008 02:57 PM

We did this shit early so we didn't have to hear Mattjack complain about getting ripped off AGAIN. :rolleyes

Tadao Dec 9th, 2008 02:59 PM

SAM

Mockery Dec 9th, 2008 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 600803)

Snap into a marshmallow pole!

This cracked me the hell up. Not sure if people can see the limp white pole due to the flash.

Also, I couldn't decide if that mask was Duke from G.I. Joe or Duke from Duke Nuke'em at first, but it appears to be Nuke'em and that's a good thing.

Excellent job with the photos Boogie, and you have indeed set the bar high in the early stages of the Secret Santa event.

sjmck, you really went all out with the gifts so kudos to you. Super Mario Bros DVD, Santa Poles, various action figures, a cut-out Duke mask? Holy crap man, that's one hell of a nice haul!

MattJack Dec 9th, 2008 04:45 PM

Agreed. Boogie did deliver. Sjmck delivered as well.

Now if only my postal worker would deliver ;_;

How did the sign ups compare to last year? More? Less? WILL THIS BE THE BEST SECRET SANTA EVER?

pac-man Dec 9th, 2008 06:08 PM

It's Crack Stuntman.

EDIT:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2012/...640636.jpg?v=0

Here's one w/5 oclock shadow.

Dr. Boogie Dec 9th, 2008 08:37 PM

Sjmck did indeed deliver a mighty haul. Although I was curious about the flecks of what almost looked like blood on the mask...

Tetsu Deinonychus Dec 10th, 2008 03:51 PM

ot some great stuff from Lumpisan...

Like this great "Zomibie Haiku" book...

...these Gushers...

...and this awesome Japanese Black-Black gum!

sjmck Dec 10th, 2008 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 600973)
Sjmck did indeed deliver a mighty haul. Although I was curious about the flecks of what almost looked like blood on the mask...

That I have gotten Mockery's and your approval pleases me more than you could know. I really enjoyed the story you put together, and I don't blame you for wanting to enjoy the DVD and the aromatherapy jigsaw puzzle in private.

The flecks on the mask were just where the printer ink bled a little bit, I think, possibly assisted by airborne droplets of glass cleaner.

sjmck Dec 11th, 2008 03:47 PM

Land o' Goshen! The United Parcel Service left a package on my doormat:

I am uncertain whether I should thank the UPS or my lovely neighbors for the unsightly dent in the corner. Anyway, the package was lovingly hand-decorated, and I shall open it up and post pictures this weekend.

Zomboid Dec 11th, 2008 03:52 PM

I love those pictures on the box. Also, your secret santa informed me that there's a pretty badass t-shirt on the way as well, but it won't arrive until later in the month.

Misdemonar Dec 11th, 2008 05:59 PM

Zomboid Dec 11th, 2008 06:02 PM

:lol I was waiting for someone to do that. I think I suggested it to Sam, even.

Sam Dec 11th, 2008 07:18 PM

We had a whole long talk about that. :(

Mockery Dec 11th, 2008 08:33 PM

Got my Secret Santa gift from Zomboid recently and here it be:

Cool flick and I'm definitely looking forward to watching it, so thanks for the gift Z.

Unfortunately, it doesn't exactly make for a good photo story piece at all, which is one of the primary purposes of this Secret Santa event each year. I always enjoy doing those photo stories, but I gots nuttin' for this one... sorry guys. Hopefully I'll be able to review the movie sometime at least if it's as entertaining as I hope.

Still looking forward to seeing all of your photos/stories though... I know a bunch of ya already have your gifts so let's start seeing more o' them pics!

Zomboid Dec 11th, 2008 08:53 PM

I hope you enjoy it.

Here's the thing though. And this is for everyone:

For me, I'd much rather give/receive something cool that I'd actually enjoy rather than a bunch of shit that I'll toss in a drawer or the garbage as soon as I'm done being HILARIOUSLY ZANY. 15-25$, not including shipping, to ship someone a box full of dollar store shit so they can make WACKY faces for the camera and write shitty dialogue for action figures seems like a waste to me, so I sent something that you'll, y'know, have for a while and just happened to be on that wish list.

Accuse me of going against the WHOLE PURPOSE of Christmas gift-giving if ya want, buy I enjoy sending people gifts that they've stated they want or that I think they'll enjoy. I know what a few people are being sent, and there's some really cool stuff in there.

If you guys feel there's a lack of stories this year though, I can take a bunch of pictures of shit on my coffee table and write HILARIOUS accompanying dialogue.

Sam Dec 11th, 2008 08:56 PM

ALSO, IF MOCKERY DOES A VIDEO REVIEW OF THAT, IT IS LIKE A GIFT FOR EVERYONE.

SO ZOMBOID TECHNINCALLY GAVE EVERYONE A GIFT.

He's so selfless.

seesawbooy Dec 11th, 2008 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 601477)
Got my Secret Santa gift from Zomboid recently and here it be:

Cool flick and I'm definitely looking forward to watching it, so thanks for the gift Z.

Unfortunately, it doesn't exactly make for a good photo story piece at all, which is one of the primary purposes of this Secret Santa event each year. I always enjoy doing those photo stories, but I gots nuttin' for this one... sorry guys. Hopefully I'll be able to review the movie sometime at least if it's as entertaining as I hope.

Still looking forward to seeing all of your photos/stories though... I know a bunch of ya already have your gifts so let's start seeing more o' them pics!

Trust me -RoG- Its great. It's not as cheesy and hilarious as the cover would portray but it was enjoyable and its John Waters favorite Christmas movie. An you know John has great taste

Fathom Zero Dec 11th, 2008 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 601482)
For me, I'd much rather give/receive something cool that I'd actually enjoy rather than a bunch of shit that I'll toss in a drawer or the garbage as soon as I'm done being HILARIOUSLY ZANY.

I tried to include wacky things as well as badass things in my gift to Schimid last year. BTW: Packaging can be considered a toy.

Zomboid Dec 11th, 2008 09:33 PM

HELLO, I AM LIKING TO TELL YOU A STORY ABOUT CHRISTMAS, AS TOLD BY RANDOM, INANIMATE OBJECTS! ENJOY!

SKULL ASHTRAY: OH I DON'T KNOW WHY IT'S SO BRIGHT, BUT WHAT I DO KNOW, IS THAT I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!

LIGHTER: I HEARD YOU LIKE CHRISTMAS! SO DO I!

CHRISTMAS CARD: I LIKE IT TO TOO!!!!!!!

AND WITH THAT, ASHTRAY AND COUGH SYRUP PLAYED XBOX UNTIL SANTA ARRIVED!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, YALL!

Sacks Dec 11th, 2008 10:49 PM

It's a magical world, Zomboid ol' buddy. Lets go exploring.

Embee90 Dec 12th, 2008 07:32 PM

I got word that my Secret Santa present has arrived at my house. Apparently, "it sounds broken" and "the dog absolutely loves this package." I'm frightened. I shall be home to see it later tonight.

Asila Dec 12th, 2008 10:28 PM

I got a package today! Well not today but I'm posting me pics today.

Sweet, I wonder what... waitaminute

WUT

WUT

DUDE

:O

I got a letter too which I will share:

"Ahoy there Alisa!
Well what do you know! You're the lucky recipient of my 2008 Secret Santa Gifts! This is an honor not unlike being elected President of the United Galaxies, so I hope you will take this matter VERY SERIOUSLY.

Within this package, you will find two primary gifts. First off, there's the Cocoa Krispies Haunted House Kit which includes everything you'll need to make not one, but TWO edible haunted houses. And why would you want two houses? Because gift #2 is the Martian Matter Alien Maker Spaceship! With this amazing piece of technology, you'll be creating a metric ton of bizarre alien creatures with Lunar Lava and Martian Matter. You can then introduce these fantastic alien creations to their fantastic, albeit haunted, new homes.

I must warn you though, as you will see on the back of the box, the alien product CONTAINS WHEAT, and while that may lead you to believe they are made for consumption just like the Cocoa Krispies Haunted House, I assure you, they are not. Do not eat your alien creations...well, at least not unless you plan on recording it with a video camera and posting the footage on the I-Mockery forums so we can all laugh at you.

Here's the thing...I don't just give gifts that people can post one measly photo of and say "Here's what I got! Ok bye!" No, no, no...you're not getting off the hook that easily, ma'am. I only give gifts that are fun AND require some effort on the part of the recipient. So yes, you clearly have some craft projects to look forward to in the very near future, but trust me when I say that the rewards from having successfully built a Haunted House made of cereal and some aliens made of a strange product which contains WHEAT will last you a lifetime. Your friends will come and go, your family will disown you, even your pet(s) will run off and find a new owner...but not this little Secret Santa project. No...this is your ROCK. This will be the one thing you can always look back on and shake your fist at the heavens as you proudly proclaim, "I DID IT!" You will always have this holiday memory to look back on, so make it count! I expect to see some MIND-SHATTERINGLY AWESOME photographs due to the impeccable gifts I have bestowed upon you today.

Oh yeah, I also included a few extra lil' goodies in the box for you to enjoy such as some I-Mockery stickers 'n buttons and a Christmas Nerds Rope. Mmmm.

Happy holidays and I'll see ya on the forums soon!"

Coming soon: part two, where I staunchly avoid eating small candy coloured aliens that are not food items and yet contain wheat. Stay tuned!

Final thought:

I look bored but that is the best damned candy that I've had in a while.

stonewar Dec 13th, 2008 01:28 PM

My seasonal bounty has arrived

I was awoken a the god awful time of 11:30 am on a Saturday morning by a pounding on my door. They were lucky they were the mailman bring my secret Santa gift or there would have been blood shed.

I tamped down my excitement and went upstairs to get dressed. "Shall I put on make-up" I questioned. "there will be photographs." But remembered you jacktards don't care what I look like you just want to see the haul.

And viola

A letter from Tetsu Deinonychus. Oh Thank you Secret Santa!
But I regret to in form you the package did not arrive unscathed.

I Like candy.

A oouple things were amusing about my candy bounty.

A RIIIIIIcola

the kisses were covered in camoflage.

One final gift

but alas:

It is a sequel. I won't be reading it until I get through the first two. I 'm a stickler that way.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Tetsu Deinonychus Dec 13th, 2008 06:49 PM

Glad you liked everything, Stonewar.

Sorry, about the candle. I probably should have wrapped it or something. I also didn't know the book was a sequel until I bought it, but I hope that when you find the other two that you enjoy it.

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 15th, 2008 03:57 AM

This is an emergency pic I took a week ago because my camera fucked up. I look kinda haggard and just woke up from drinking all night.

I watched the first few episodes and I like it. It's kinda out there but I'm enjoying it.

Once again

:salute