I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Comics 'n Books (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Captain America News :-( (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25298)

JohhnyDamage Mar 7th, 2007 03:58 PM

Captain America News :-(

*SPOILER*

*SPOILER*

*SPOILER*

*SPOILER ABOUT CAPTAIN AMERICA*

Ok, what happened after 'Civil War'?...

Captain America has been killed. In the comic after he's arrested for defying the 'Superhero Resgistration Act' (As show in Protoclown's 'Tails From The Long Box' about the 'Civil War' Saga.), he's walking up the courtroom stairs, and a sniper takes his life. Spider Man reveals his identity, The Marvel hero hate each other, and now this. Keep on winning guy, you aren't messing anything up in the long run...not even a little.
-Micheal

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17499797/

Emu Mar 7th, 2007 04:02 PM

what56

Goat Cheese Mar 7th, 2007 04:05 PM

wait so did spiderman kill captain america?

JohhnyDamage Mar 7th, 2007 04:42 PM

Nobody knows, besides the writer I hope. At least I hope Marvel isn't at the point they are just "winging it" with their stories.

noob3 Mar 7th, 2007 04:48 PM

was it the polluters did spider man take his super ring liek the one he gave to all of his children friends that were on his super team

why did he die

MattJack Mar 7th, 2007 05:35 PM

Captain America was shot by a sniper after leaving a courthouse.

I just saw him on Mardi Gras too. He, Ironman, and Green Lantern were all kicking it together. He seemed happy, excited about the future, and he was just enjoying a drink with his buddies on his day off. You know, I took him for granted and I never took the time to tell him how bad ass his ultimate move was in Marvel Vs Capcom. RED WHITE AND 'MERICAN JUSTICE PILEDRIVER.

Goodbye Captain America
:tear

GADZOOKS Mar 7th, 2007 06:43 PM

When you die in a comicbook you die FOR REAL

Blue Fox Mar 7th, 2007 08:06 PM

he looks like he was getting a little chubby in his old age.

don't feel bad, he was old and that's what old people do, they die.

MarioRPG Mar 7th, 2007 08:11 PM

Who will protect Lady Liberty?!?!?!

Superman? Fat chance.

Blue Fox Mar 7th, 2007 08:13 PM

i get it, that's why spiderman killed CA!

he wanted lady liberty all to himself. yep that's it.

James Mar 7th, 2007 08:53 PM

asdfasdfasddfa

Zomboid Mar 7th, 2007 08:54 PM

WHAT ABOUT AUNT MAY?!?!?!?!?!?!

MetalMilitia Mar 7th, 2007 09:02 PM

In every picture MattJack has ever posted he is wearing sunglasses. Day or night. He's like the forum Geordi La Forge.

kahljorn Mar 7th, 2007 11:49 PM

he probably does drugs

he strikes me as a pill guy

sunglasses are for hiding drugs
the effects

MattJack Mar 7th, 2007 11:56 PM

Pills are ok. I don't like how they make me feel though. Like I'm shit for days.

I just drink and smoke the reefer here and there these days. :\ sorry if that isn't edgy enough.

I wear sunglasses cause I'm blind in both eyes, we've gone over this I thought?

kahljorn Mar 8th, 2007 01:45 AM

i didn tknow you were blind dude im sorry :O
WHAT DO COLORS LOOK LIKE

have you ever heard that one before? are you like they dont fuckng look like anything im blind

MattJack Mar 8th, 2007 02:01 AM

WHAT DO COLORS LOOK LIKE? lol That one is sweet.

I'm not really blind at all. I just like saying that because in EVERY picture that was taken at Mardi Gras, I had sunglasses on. This was because I was completely wasted for about 72 hours. My kidneys and liver are going to thank me later in life i'm sure.

kahljorn Mar 8th, 2007 02:04 AM

there are many evidences against you being a blind man!

kahljorn Mar 8th, 2007 02:08 AM

just imagine what a text to voice thing would sound like on this message board.

this thread alone probably would've started out with a really loud horn siren (NOT TO BE CONFUSEWD WITH HORNY SIRENS THOSE GIRLS WILL MURDER YOU) noise

SPOILER SPOILER ROOOOOOOOO

what fifty six

over ten niner

MattJack Mar 8th, 2007 02:15 AM

lol why can't I have that program?! I'd have to have a special version where a the voice was a soulful gangsta black man that just talks alot of smoothe shit.

Basically, everything Lenor posted he'd be all,
"Mannn this bitch here ain't talkin bout shiiit dawg. All she say'n is somethin bout being a dumb hoe."

kahljorn Mar 8th, 2007 02:27 AM

lol
then me it'd be all,
a fuckin hoe what you know motherfucka u growin potatoes get that shit outta here

MattJack Mar 8th, 2007 02:35 AM

lolyou growing potatoes? what the hell lol

Man I just finished a bullshit paper in my philosophy class. I decided to take Intro to Philosophy with a buddy of mine because we just needed a bit of filler/credits. Do you know anything about The Problem of Evil?

here is a link that is basically explaining the shit. I mean it isn't a hard paper, I just can't really seem to get over 3 pages.

MattJack Mar 8th, 2007 02:39 AM

waiiiiit

MAYBE THIS IS A PHILOSOPHY ISSUE MEET ME ON THAT SEXTION OF THE BOARD

kahljorn Mar 8th, 2007 02:52 AM

One way to argue it is to say that god isn't necessarily opposed to evil.

how are you arguing it though? for or against?

Geggy Mar 8th, 2007 10:30 AM

Captain america's death is symbolic and couldn't have come at the right time because he dies along with this country as it's been going down in the shitter lately.

The terrorists have truly won.