I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Loveline (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Son of a- (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69701228)

LordSappington Dec 9th, 2008 10:59 PM

Son of a-

A friend of mine expressed extreme interest in me, via e-mail, a few weeks back. At the time, played along a little, not heavily, just like 'Oh yeah, a movie would be kinda cool, maybe some time'
So cut to the next couple days. In theater tech, one of my friends and me are up on the beam setting up lights, and he tells me 'Oh yeah, 'Kirsten' told me you said you liked her' and I kinda laughed a little and said 'Oh, well I never said I liked her, really; I just said maybe we could see a movie. No big deal; I'm kind of second guessing myself, too; she seems really serious, and I dunno if that's what I need right now...'
Now, flip to just a few minutes ago. I open my e-mail, and she's sent me an e-mail saying 'John' told me that you didn't really want to go out with me, and that you were just playing me. I thought you were for real! Yadda yadda yadda I hate you!'
What the FUCK?! She won't even read my e-mails for me to explain, and 'John' acts like nothing's wrong!
So, I ask you now, should I try to patch things up with her, or leave her to make her own conclusion? And I'm debating about beating the ever loving fuck out of 'John', for obviously being a jealous cunt, since she dumped hima nd all.

Fathom Zero Dec 9th, 2008 11:28 PM

Kill John.

Tadao Dec 9th, 2008 11:33 PM

Tell her about your nut cancer for sympathy.

Esuohlim Dec 9th, 2008 11:36 PM

If you follow through all the way with your arm your bowling ball won't keep going in the gutter, hopefully!

I didn't read the thread but I hope this helps

LordSappington Dec 10th, 2008 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 601025)
Tell her about your nut cancer for sympathy.

So Tadao, who's this week's Assburger?
Wait-
Fuck

Tadao Dec 10th, 2008 04:41 AM

Nice block :highfive

What exactly is unlovable about this girl?

MetalMilitia Dec 10th, 2008 07:49 AM

Have you tried sending her a litter on fancy paper, sprayed with fine perfume and sealed with a (lipstick) kiss?

The content is really irrelevant but I'd listen to a lot of Fabio After Dark while writing it to give you inspiration.

Sam Dec 10th, 2008 04:51 PM

High school sure is rough. :(

Esuohlim Dec 10th, 2008 05:13 PM

I know, I am so awkward and nobody understands me :(

Especially my parents f***K THEM

Sam Dec 10th, 2008 05:58 PM

WTF IS THIS BULLSH*T?

Zomboid Dec 10th, 2008 09:21 PM

I'M GONNA GO TO MY ROOM AND PLAY MY LINKIN PARK CD's AS LOUD AS I F*CKING WANT! SHIT YOU, MOM AND DAD!!!!

LordSappington Dec 10th, 2008 11:22 PM

Really, I don't have much trouble with high school. I'm not really too angsty, I don't hate my parents, and none of that stereotypical teenage drama happens with me very often. But this really pissed me off.

Fathom Zero Dec 10th, 2008 11:53 PM

Fuck John instead.

pac-man Dec 10th, 2008 11:59 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDxmB...layer_embedded

pac-man Dec 11th, 2008 12:06 AM

"I wear long sleeve shirts under short sleeve shirts under long sleeve shirts."

kahljorn Dec 14th, 2008 02:13 PM

lol some guy did this to me in highschool because this girl liked me who he liked

my suggestion would be to tell her that john still has feelings for her and that he's trying to make her hate you so that he can get inside her panties and see what happens :(

Big McLargehuge Dec 17th, 2008 04:25 AM

get used to it asshole, woman don't make any sense and your friends really just want to hurt you.

Crimson Ghost Dec 17th, 2008 08:20 AM

Get her pregnant and blame it on John.

Dimnos Dec 17th, 2008 02:05 PM

You said you didnt really want to go out with her anyway... I dont see a problem. If a chick wants you and you say no, she is just going to keep harping on it until you give in or tell her to go fuck herself. Sounds like "John" did your dirty work for you. You should offer to buy him a beer.

LordSappington Dec 22nd, 2008 12:39 AM

Well, I don't want to go out with her, but she's still my friend, except because of what John said, now she thinks I'm just going around using women.

Tadao Dec 22nd, 2008 01:12 AM

Hopefully she tells the other girls that and you get some whores who want to blow you.

Fathom Zero Dec 22nd, 2008 01:15 PM

Fuck her. If she believes that, then forget her and John. She's not really a good friend if she's not trying to figure out the true story.

DevilWearsPrada Dec 23rd, 2008 10:26 AM

The only way to fix this is to have a threesome.

Perndog Dec 23rd, 2008 07:16 PM

See "Chasing Amy" for the proper method to arrange this.

LordSappington Dec 27th, 2008 02:25 PM

She sent me an email saying our friend told her what really happened, and try to get together with me.
I told her to piss off.
Am I doing it right yet?