I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Loveline (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   THIS BROAD IS DUMB (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69704532)

Phoenix Gamma Apr 26th, 2010 02:05 AM

YEA I KNOW IT'S NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE BUT SHE'S STILL ALL OVER MAH BALLS, MAN THAT'S NOT FAIR. AT LEAST OTHER GIRLS BACK OFF WHEN WE SAY WE'RE JUST FRIENDS.

HEY WAIT I'M A PRETTY COOL GUY ACTUALLY TAKE THAT BACK >:

Fathom Zero Apr 26th, 2010 02:09 AM

Your opinions don't matter on this, geekbait.

Tadao Apr 26th, 2010 02:14 AM

Get her to take nekid pics. Do freaky stuff her other guys wont do. Treat her like a cum rag. That's what she wants. I wish I was joking. :(

Phoenix Gamma Apr 26th, 2010 03:42 AM

NAH I KINDA WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH A SANE PERSON. THIS BITCH IS A PAIN IN THE ASS.

MAYBE I'LL ASK HER IF SHE HAS ANY SINGLE FRIENDS SHE WANTS TO HOOK ME UP WITH. CAUSE THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR RIGHT?

Fathom Zero Apr 26th, 2010 03:43 AM

That would be an awesome thing to ask, actually.

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 26th, 2010 09:27 AM

Agreed.

Also ask her "since we're more than friends are we friends with benefits?" (Which is less than F-
Buddies) "Or if we're not you shouldn't mind if I see other friends then."

bigtimecow Apr 26th, 2010 11:18 AM

friends with benefits is a bullshit concept though and you all fucking know that

PG, don't get caught up in that shit. there needs to be definition

Phoenix Gamma Apr 26th, 2010 11:54 AM

I ALREADY SAID I'M NOT HAVING SEX WITH HER AGAIN. GOSH. I SHOULD PROBABLY ACTUALLY TELL THAT TO HER AND NOT THE INTERNET THOUGH :lol ALSO I WENT ON A DATE WITH ROSIE PALMS LAST NIGHT SO I DON'T EVEN CARE NOW I FEEL BETTER MAN I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I'M POSTING IN CAPS IN THIS THREAD I'M NOT EVEN THAT MAD.

I JUST WISH SHE WASN'T SO DAMN CLINGY SHE'S TEXTING ME 24/7 ASKING WHERE I AM AND SENDING ME RANDOM SMILIES AND SHIT AND SHE JUST SENT ME ANOTHER SAYING SHE WAS SORRY SHE DIDN'T SAY "BYE" TO ME THIS MORNING. THE HELL? HEY ADAM SORRY I DIDN'T SAY BYE TO YOU THAT ONE TIME. I WAS POOPING OR SOME SHIT I THINK ;) ;) ;)

No really I was pooping.

Tadao Apr 26th, 2010 01:09 PM

Crazy bitches are the best

Phoenix Gamma Apr 26th, 2010 01:31 PM

YOU'RE TELLING ME. FUCKING AWESOME SEX.

IT'S GONNA BE A DAMN TOUGH ACT TO FOLLOW.

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 26th, 2010 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 681998)
Crazy bitches are the best

>:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 682000)
YOU'RE TELLING ME. FUCKING AWESOME SEX.

IT'S GONNA BE A DAMN TOUGH ACT TO FOLLOW.

>:

Tadao Apr 26th, 2010 02:15 PM

Yeah well, 10k. You're not supposed to give them access to you stuff.

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 26th, 2010 03:20 PM

....yeah. Hopefully your friend isn't a creeper Gamma.

Phoenix Gamma Apr 26th, 2010 04:38 PM

"NO WAY" I SAID TO MYSELF. "SHE'S NOT THE CREEPER TYPE".

I STOPPED ANSWERING HER TEXTS AND NOW SHE'S ALL "HEY ARE YOU SLEEPING O_o????" AND SHIT AND "YOU NEVER TEXTED ME BACK I WAS TELLING YOU WHY I DIDN'T SAY GOODBYE" IN CLASS. I HOPE THIS DOESN'T ESCALATE BUT IT PROBABLY WON'T I'M NOT MUCH OF A LOOKER ANYWAYS.

EITHER WAY THIS BROAD IS DUMB I'M GONNA GO HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE THANX GUYS

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 26th, 2010 04:42 PM

:lol You better pop the question so she leaves you alone.

Tadao Apr 26th, 2010 04:55 PM

Hah, the more you ignore her the more she'll want you. Treat her like shit and she'll be spending all her time trying to get you to treat her nice. If you want to get rid of her, do something really sweet and romantic and tell her that you have never felt this way about someone and you know that in time she will learn to love you.

She'll feel the creeps from you and text you half as much. If you keep it up, she'll leave you alone completely.

She has a douche of a BF, she likes it when you make her feel ugly. This bitch likes it rough and filthy. You could have fucked her asshole, but you pulled the nice card and asked first. She wanted her hole raped.

Edit: 10K said it in fewer words. :( WHAT A FAG.

Phoenix Gamma Apr 26th, 2010 05:21 PM

ACTUALLY I SUGGESTED ANAL CAUSE SHE KEPT SAYING "YEA WE'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT AND GO AS FAR AS YOU WANT".

"WHAT?! ANAL?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO".

I KNOW A LOT OF CHICKS DON'T LIKE THAT BUT DON'T KEEP TELLING ME YOU'LL DO ANYTHING AND THEN TELL ME "NO" >: EVEN WHEN HAVING SEX SHE CAN'T MAKE UP HER MIND GODDAMMIT.

Tadao Apr 26th, 2010 05:25 PM

Next time when a girl says that, establish a safe word, don't suggest. You'll be surprised just how far they'll go. If it's discussed, they'll back down everytime cause girls need it to be "in the moment" but us guys know that we planned this already the night before while jerking it.

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 26th, 2010 05:33 PM

I'm still working on my current one for that. Vodka helps.

Phoenix Gamma Apr 26th, 2010 05:36 PM

I'LL KEEP THAT IN MIND BUT THE FIRST STEP IS DATING SOMEONE ELSE BUT EVERY CHICK I KNOW HERE IS TAKEN.

I HATE COLLEGE THANK JESUS IT'S OVER IN 2 WEEKS >: >: >:

Dimnos Apr 26th, 2010 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 681961)
Ah hah! Now you have her right were you want her. These are the crucial moments my friend. The question is, what do you want? Do you want love or sex? Don't say both. That's for the future.

This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This.

You should move on and start dating someone else. Someone you can have fun with but nothing to serious.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 681963)
She seems more trouble than she's worth. And she's fickle.

Fickle women are the worst. Personally I like a woman that KNOWS what she wants.

Dimnos Apr 26th, 2010 05:49 PM

I didnt even see the 2nd page. :lol

Go back and read everything T said. The man knows.

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 26th, 2010 06:01 PM

PH, you're in college dude? That's feasting time.....unless you go to a technical school.

Tadao Apr 26th, 2010 06:23 PM

College smollege, he's alive. If you're alive it's feasting time.

Pentegarn Apr 26th, 2010 07:05 PM

Elements of this thread made me want to go reread 10k's drama from back in December and January