I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FORUM EVENT: "SECRET SANTA 2006!" (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22966)

FartinMowler Dec 12th, 2006 01:52 PM

I was going to send some beer but I worried the border restrictions...nice job Spengler :)

Sam Dec 12th, 2006 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FartinMowler
I got mine today :) I don't know who it is but they did a great job. I will work on mine this week :rock

Yours is from me, Fartin. There was supposed to be a note with it BUT SOMEBODY WHO SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS (NOTHING4BUDDHA) left it out when she sent it for me. :(

I'll scan it later hopefully.

FartinMowler Dec 12th, 2006 04:12 PM

my kids want to play with the stuff >:

randomskyfears Dec 12th, 2006 05:23 PM

thoroughly enjoying all the stories thus far, just waiting for the chance to throw my hat in the ring (spengler even got a nifty one to throw). 3 times in the past week, including today, i've come home to find a box at my door, but was always something someone else had ordered for christmas. my santa has forsaken me

Mockery Dec 12th, 2006 06:38 PM

Other than people who live way out of the country, pretty much everybody should have their Secret Santa gifts by now. :/

Emu Dec 12th, 2006 07:16 PM

I have mine but I've been so fucking busy with finals week that I haven't gotten jack shit else done, let alone this ;(

PICTURES COMING, I PROMISE <3

MLE Dec 12th, 2006 07:25 PM

apparently while everyone else in my apartment complex has the office sign for shit, they refused to sign for mine, so I have to pick it up or something.

Mockery Dec 12th, 2006 08:11 PM

So who hasn't yet even received their packages (as in, they haven't even been delivered to your home and/or apartment offices yet)?

liquidstatik Dec 12th, 2006 08:12 PM

i've yet to get mine ;o

nothing4buddha Dec 12th, 2006 08:17 PM

haven't gotten mine yet

Dr. Boogie Dec 12th, 2006 08:26 PM

The one I sent out should be getting there by tomorrow. Should.

randomskyfears Dec 12th, 2006 08:33 PM

nope, still haven't got mine either

poppers620 Dec 12th, 2006 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie
The one I sent out should be getting there by tomorrow. Should.

shame on you you lazy bastard. we bought our shit together the same day, with intentions to send out the next day. i sent mine whats your excuse? oh thats right, your lazy.

ps-call me... *wink wink*

Ninjavenom Dec 12th, 2006 09:05 PM

Mine's landing on Thursday afternoon.

liquidstatik Dec 12th, 2006 09:06 PM

i hope i got you :x

Chojin Dec 12th, 2006 09:38 PM

Wait, poppers is a Boogie Affiliate™?

Mockery Dec 12th, 2006 09:42 PM

Yes, Poppers is part of the I-Mockery L.A. Squad™. :o

Chojin Dec 12th, 2006 09:46 PM

:gigh

poppers620 Dec 12th, 2006 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery

hurray for me! haha
seriously, i am gonna kick Dr. Boogies butt when i see him. i rushed around fucking Burbank on an insanely busy sunday afternoon so we would have our shit out on time. i guess i am too new. i thought the dec 4 due date to send meant that you really needed it in the mail by then.

and did Re do this? i wanna see her pics if she did.

poppers620 Dec 12th, 2006 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin
:gigh

what does that mean?

Misdemonar Dec 13th, 2006 12:09 AM

idk how to make my story I got a dress, but a very dress ;o

doopa Dec 13th, 2006 01:15 AM

Quote:

and did Re do this? i wanna see her pics if she did.
THIS IS ME I'M HERE I'M HERE

I did partcipate but the bitchface who is my secret santa was obviously LATE and I don't have my present yet. :domo

zeldasbiggestfan Dec 13th, 2006 01:25 AM

Quote:

I was going to send some beer but I worried the border restrictions...nice job Spengler :)

I think you can do that. The world may never know.

snoogans Dec 13th, 2006 01:26 AM

I just got mine from the freakin awesome MarioRPG!

That's right buddy I solved your ninja star puzzle!

Photos are being taken now and I should hopefully have the story online later today.

woot woot!

Dr. Boogie Dec 13th, 2006 01:37 AM

As you can see, poppers is a good gal, in small doses.

Anyway, here's my story about the gift I got from Jixby:

I got a box from him the other day, and I opened it up to find...

Silly String! Fours cans worth, no less.

Ooh, but it's so hard to get into. Curse you, protective seal!

He even packed a suggestion! Hmm, a fight does sound like fun. On the other hand, the only thing better than a silly string fight is a silly string ambush. And I know the perfect patsy...

"Hey, don't take my picture while I'm watching 24," my brother groaned. Oh, you poor fool. You thought nothing of the fact that I had a camera in one hand and an open can of silly string in the other. I even told him that I was taking a "before" picture. "For what?" he asked.

"What is your problem," he asked. "Don't worry," I reassured him, "once it dries, you can just lift it right off." That's what it said on the can. Turns out it takes a little more effort, and a wash, to remove the stuff.

Wait, there's more? Alright then, I wonder what this could be about...

It had poison in it? Well thank god the poison isn't in it any more. Wait, an addendum...

Good news, I hope...

Huh, alright then. I'll tell my brother that the five-second rule doesn't apply to party favors.

The government, you say? Last, you say? I'm intrigued.

Therein was a lengthy letter to our friends at Homeland Security about how his saying that there was poison in the silly string was merely a gag, a ruse, a joke between friends. It also explains that a second letter written in red and replete with spelling errors is also a gag, a gag within a gag as it were. Oh, good times.

Oh, silly string. What fun you are. I wonder what I will hose down next? What a fun package.

My cat enjoyed the toilet paper it came packed in, too.

zeldasbiggestfan Dec 13th, 2006 01:51 AM

That picture of your brother after you sprayed him was fucking priceless :lol

Jixby Phillips Dec 13th, 2006 01:52 AM

sorry if you were hoping for a little more variety, but I already commited to the idea of spending all my budget on silly string because I thought to myself "man if I were to receive 20 bucks worth of silly string that'd be awesome" Also I spent more time writing the letters than I did shopping for presents :(

Also part of the present is my risking getting arrested (I was genuinely concerned!)

http://www.novirginsallowed.com/misc/letter.JPG

Jixby Phillips Dec 13th, 2006 01:56 AM

Oh yeah, the tolilet paper you can roll back up onto a tube and go TP a house with it!

everyone should give pranks for christmas!

Dr. Boogie Dec 13th, 2006 01:59 AM

It's a fine present, but seriously, you didn't need to tell me that you spent more time writing the letters than shopping for the gift.

darklycan Dec 13th, 2006 02:02 AM

Thanks Black Flag I got my present today and have already started snaping shots of it now.

To my secret Santa reciepent, I went back the the post office today to see if they knew when my package will be arriving. They told me it would be another TEN days. I am really sorry for the lateness of this, I spent $35 on getting the fastest shipping there and the fuckwit serving me apprantly didn't put it in the right bag. All I got was an apology and to move along. So yeah you will hopefully get it before then but if not, -RoG- can you please give me person an extension?

Mockery Dec 13th, 2006 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie
It's a fine present, but seriously, you didn't need to tell me that you spent more time writing the letters than shopping for the gift.

Agreed, this isn't about just making people on the forums laugh, it's about giving a decent present. I thought somebody like Jixby would give a fucking great gift. It's like no effort at all was put into it. :/

Nice work with the pics though John, love your brother's surprised look.

Darklycan, yes, of course, that person will get an extension. I don't punish people for receiving their gifts late. Tell your post office that they're grounded though. >:

Dr. Boogie Dec 13th, 2006 02:15 AM

The silly string was fairly entertaining, but it does seem like all you did was write up an amusing letter and then decide on the silly string as an afterthought to go along with your great letter.

To all those interested, I'm sure he'd be willing to put the contents of the two-page letter up on his site for your viewing pleasure.

However, since this thread is about Secret Santa gifts and not Secret Santa letters, I'd rather it not be here.

The letter in red is linked in his post.

snoogans Dec 13th, 2006 02:47 AM

o0oo what do we have here! A parcel all the way from Canada!

dang that looks like some sweet stuff right there biatch.

Truck Yeah!

The ziploc bag with the origami ninja stars informs me I have to arrange them so I can find out who my SS was.

now on with the show!!

what's that you say Mr Canadian Army man, you want to tell me a story of cowboys and indians?? Well that seems a little odd, but ok.

wait. Now I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that that's not what happened. The indians got pwned, and the Canadians surely don't rule the US.

He then went on to tell me that I was wrong, that London, was not in England, but in Canada

and that if I wanted to live I needed to take these vital supplies...

come to Canada

where they have ducks on their monies

so i did

THE END

he also gave me a key ring that would make my keys float

which may or may not work, but I couldn't test it out in anything deeper cus we are on water restrictions and I'd already filled up the basin. hahaha stupid hot australia.
and these jesus stickers which I don't know what to stick on haha.

poppers620 Dec 13th, 2006 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doopa

THIS IS ME I'M HERE I'M HERE

I did partcipate but the bitchface who is my secret santa was obviously LATE and I don't have my present yet. :domo

hehe yeh i figured that was you. i am expecting greatness from your story. i doubt you will get somethign great like the avenging unicorn playset though. oh well. thats what happens when you dont abuse power and choose your own secret santa instead of letting it be "random"

Jixby Phillips Dec 13th, 2006 04:42 AM

WELL I actually put a lot more time and effort into my present then you think. The Letters were an honest-to-god attempt to spice up what I had ended up getting. There's a longer, much whinier version of my defense in the commentary thread. Don't even read it if you don't wanna, I have a narcissistic need to explain myself to the point where its annoying, if that isn't clear from the letter in your package. But yeah, sorry about the present. It wasn't so hot, but I honestly tried.

Here is my final video. I'm also uploading a new version of rosie christmas because it goes out of sync in the current version. Look out for that soon.

Spengler's Presents #1 MEET SPENGLER
Spengler's Presents #2 SILLY PUTTY AND WAX LIPS
Spengler's Presents #3 ALIEN DROOL AND ELVIS CARDS
Spengler's Presents #4 SMOKES and BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN SPOILERS
Spengler's Presents #5 CHRISTMAS WITH ROSIE
Spengler's Presents #6 STICKERS AND DVD NEW! NO JOKE!

snoogans Dec 13th, 2006 04:59 AM

aw Part 6 wasn't as great as the others... it did have some footage of a chick in a car though, that was a surprise ending.

Jixby Phillips Dec 13th, 2006 05:11 AM

Actually you're wrong, part 6 is the best one, dude.

snoogans Dec 13th, 2006 05:13 AM

you just broke my sarcasmeter!

Mockery Dec 13th, 2006 05:18 AM

Great job Snoogans. I dig the pics, especially the one of you with the knife and mask. I also really liked MarioRPG's idea of using paper ninja stars as a word jumble forcing you to figure out who your Secret Santa was. Fuckin' great!

Jixby, I responded to you in the commentary thread so as to not get sidetracked any more from Dr. Boogie's story. Anyway, your 6th video was alright, but yeah the earlier ones were definitely the best, which I think you even said something to that effect earlier on. Nice thank you kiss though. One question: what happened to the stickers after you threw them on the ground? As soon as you pick up the DVD the stickers VANISH from the floor! OMG! GHOSTS! :eek

snoogans Dec 13th, 2006 05:25 AM

those masks are made for little kids and they don't have elastic to hold them on, they have arms like glasses. They wouldn't stay on my head very long cus the arms weren't long enough to reach my ears so I was pretty pleased with the photos too hehe.

Angryhydralisk Dec 13th, 2006 10:05 AM

That kung-fu footage was rad. Oddly, some of those actors look familiar.

Anyways, this is somehting I should most definitely participate in next year! Great stories and everyhting.

executioneer Dec 13th, 2006 11:10 AM

yeah i haven't got my present as of when i checked the mail last night

but i think that's because i got someone who sent late so i'll bet its there tonight

Protoclown Dec 13th, 2006 12:39 PM

Quote:

Fuck that! EAST COAST MOCKERY BRIGADE 4 LIFE, YO

Schimid Dec 13th, 2006 02:21 PM

I sent mine on the day of the deadline. I'm not sure why it's not there yet...I didn't ship it overnight or anything, but still.

I guess the USPS is really slow this time of year. I'm waiting for two other packages separate from my Santa one (which I still haven't gotten Mad ) that were supposed to come a few days ago. :=

executioneer Dec 13th, 2006 02:50 PM

whats your confirmation number say when you check it on usps.com

MarioRPG Dec 13th, 2006 03:16 PM

Glad you enjoyed everything Snoogans! Way to figure things out.

poppers620 Dec 13th, 2006 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Protoclown
Quote:

Fuck that! EAST COAST MOCKERY BRIGADE 4 LIFE, YO

we'll kill you sucka! you best watch yourself if you ever come out to visit.

Bodadem Dec 13th, 2006 04:06 PM

GASP!

I must say, "MarioRPG"s idea of making a ninja-star puzzle sure was amazing. He's pretty much my hero for that one.

Props, "MarioRPG", for that original idea that I didn't tell you to use!

(I like that this is my first post. =] )

nothing4buddha Dec 13th, 2006 04:09 PM

i thought jixby's gift was lol... and also... THE BESTEST EVER >:

Spengler Dec 13th, 2006 05:00 PM

Jixby is awesome.

randomskyfears Dec 13th, 2006 05:08 PM

finally got mine, but since i'm taking the gre tomorrow, not gonna be able to put pics up til the weekend. just wanted to let my santa know since he really seems to dislike me for some unknown reason

talk about not being in the spirit of things

poppers620 Dec 13th, 2006 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by randomskyfears
finally got mine, but since i'm taking the gre tomorrow, not gonna be able to put pics up til the weekend. just wanted to let my santa know since he really seems to dislike me for some unknown reason

talk about not being in the spirit of things

ah thats shitty. just know it was a pleasure receiving from you. :party

Black Flag Dec 13th, 2006 06:51 PM

OK, so I got my stuff from Protoclown a few days ago and I've been agonizing over what sort of crazy hijinks I should have with them. But, since it's taking me so long to figure something out and I had a specific request from Protoclown for a video of them in action, I'll share a couple pictures and a video of them, in the mean time.

I sincerely apologize for the incredible shittiness of my camera. It's always kinda sucked, but I'm pretty sure it's dying right now. It managed to pull of taking last years pictures alright, so ida know. I'll probably borrow somebody else's later on.

Mr. T in your Pocket!:

Jumping Lederhosen:

Video

nothing4buddha Dec 13th, 2006 08:20 PM

i got mine today- i'll post pics this weekend

Jixby Phillips Dec 13th, 2006 09:41 PM

That Mr. T thing is great, my favorite thing is to make it go SHUT UP FOOL, SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP FOOL for reasons probably only one or two other people on this board would understand

GADZOOKS Dec 13th, 2006 09:55 PM

Hey Black flag you should call Tom Scharpling with that Mr. T thing.

randomskyfears Dec 13th, 2006 11:05 PM

thanks poppers, glad to hear it

darklycan Dec 13th, 2006 11:36 PM

Well got my package from blackflag Thanks! Now for my super secret santa adventure story!

Man I am bored, If only I had friends I could have a FUN! time.

WTF knocking at my door I wonder what that could be?

BY CRICKEY! its my secret santa package from Blackflag! Now if I could only open it......

I'll use my Australian farmer hands to rip it into pieces!!

Hmmm that didn't seem to work :(

!! I know I will use my massive butchers knife!

WTF that didn't work either!!!

I Know! Time for the LYCAN SMASH!

HAHAHA Easy as pie! And it ripped perfectly, thats how good a LYCAN SMASH is.

Hmmm Holiday goodness

Oh look a note! Real money eh? I didn't know you americans were so rich you had one million dollar notes with your statue of liberty persident on it!

Hmmm now what can I do now that I am a Millionare?

Oh I know act like famous celebrties

I'M RICH BITCH!!!!!!!!

Wow that sucked 20 police men came in and beat me up for impersonating a black man with money and know I have a black eye :(

Ahh I know I'm rich I wil pay the black eye to go away

Much better! Damn I love being rich.

Now what should I do....... ! I know I'll make a famous celebrity come to my house to entertain me

Lycan: "Hello police? I want you to get celebrities to my house so I can pay them to entertain me"
Police: "Ummmm what? Did you ring the police for this shit! I'll arrest you punk!"
Lycan: "What ever just send the celebrities over and don't send them early on a Sunday, I like to sleep in then."

WTf that was very fast..... a little too fast. "Who is it"

Backstreet boys: "LOL dude its us the famous backstreet boys!"

"Hey I asked for celebrities, you guys were *never* good or a celebrities"

Backstreet boys: "We don't care we came here and we want free stuff or we will camp out your house and start singing"

"Oh hell no, here have $25 and leave me alone!"
Backstreet boys: "HAHAHAHA sucker, we would of settled for a glass of urine, YOU GOT SERVED!!!"

Moving on...... Well what else can I spend my money on....! I know I will make a sweat shop and make even more millions!

haha here is my faitful foreign worker, now work make socks so I can be rich!!!

Yes I am so great!

Now to check my products.

By Odin's beard! What the hell is this! It's head squishing time.

Now to feed you to my attack kangaroo!

Hmmm well money hasen't got me happiness so far..... I know i'll use money to buy me love then I will be happy.

Hmmm she's not much of a looker but she does ride elephants and you know what they say about woman and the size of their elephants.....
Wait a minute her mouth can open *That* wide?!?!

Thanks Blackflag you made my christmas very merry :) *ribbit*

Oh another thing when taking the photos for this story my neice was over and i said she could have the dora the explorer toy and when i put it in my dogs mouth she got all upset becasue she thought I actually wanted to make my dog eat it.

Sacks Dec 13th, 2006 11:46 PM

What are you doing to that poor dog!

darklycan Dec 13th, 2006 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sacks
What are you doing to that poor dog!

Well my dog that eats EVERYTHING (once ate a pen and had a blue beard for a while) decided he couldnt chew on Dora. Don't worry I wasen't hurting him or anything like that. Besides its a kangaroo DUH!

randomskyfears Dec 14th, 2006 12:01 AM

great story. i never knew you could pay a black eye to go away. how much does that run you, anyways?

and blackflag clearly overdid his gift since the spending limit was 15-30 bucks, not millions. come on, you made the rest of our stuff look like crap now

guitar man Dec 14th, 2006 12:01 AM

what about the frog

Chojin Dec 14th, 2006 12:02 AM

paying the black eye to go away was lol :<

Black Flag Dec 14th, 2006 12:20 AM

fer real dude the frog sings you should check that out it's pretty good

darklycan Dec 14th, 2006 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Flag
fer real dude the frog sings you should check that out it's pretty good

Yeah I know =p. My brother was going to detroy it if it sang again so I had to be very careful during shooting.

Black Flag Dec 14th, 2006 01:24 AM

he's probably a scrub

MLE Dec 14th, 2006 01:31 AM

HEY LOOK GUYS I GOT MY PRESSSSEEENTS

I think I'll don these pretty little things!

THAAAANK You! THAAAAANK You! <3 <3 <3

I ALWAYS WANTED TATTOOS OMG THIS IS THE BEST PRESENT EVER!

NOW rrrrgh HOW DO I rrgh GET THESE ON?

;<

HEY IT WORKS ON HIM!

Hmmm....

OKAY THAT'S BETTER

Sorry rog, but this guy was annoying ;<

Even my cat hated him :<

These look pretty awesome, but I'm not sure this is how to use them.

That doesn't look right either :<

Can you give me a hint?

I decided to relinquish my beautiful hat and glasses to my devoted messenger.

Eventually he settled into them!

As for me, my night was brightened by both rog and my messenger!

YAY! HAPPY ENDING!

noob3 Dec 14th, 2006 01:53 AM

that cat is just too cute :lol good job

Protoclown Dec 14th, 2006 07:24 AM

Black Flag: Don't worry about doing a "story", I'm just happy enough seeing the lederhosen dancing around like that! And I know that shit I sent probably looks kinda cheap, but you'd be surprised how much that Mr. T thing cost!

I really REALLY didn't want to send the Mr. T thing either. I started playing around with it when I got it home and pressing the "shut up fool" or "quit yo jibba jabba" buttons every time my roommates started talking and I fell in love with the thing :(

Mockery Dec 14th, 2006 11:58 AM

Great pics MLE, hope you liked all my gifts. Well, except for the rapper rat hahah. I gotta say, I was hoping you'd post a video of him doing that insanely horrible rap of his or share some of those fine lyrics.

Also, for those wondering what those things she was sticking into the cat's ears were... they were weiner dog corn on the cob holders. But I guess they work as weiner dog cat-head holders too. :o

Grislygus Dec 14th, 2006 12:01 PM

Loved MLE's story, but it couldn't compare to how her cat's expression goes from "Help me, Jesus" to "I'm ready to die".

MarioRPG Dec 14th, 2006 03:06 PM

Yay for kitties! Nice job MLE.

Esuohlim Dec 14th, 2006 03:12 PM

The picture of you with the half-on tattoo sleeves accompanied with ";<" made me completely lose it :(

zeldasbiggestfan Dec 14th, 2006 05:51 PM

:lol That cat looks pissed! :lol

FartinMowler Dec 14th, 2006 06:10 PM

I like the 9 year old kid better than Zelda >:

xbxDaniel Dec 14th, 2006 06:16 PM

Who doesn't?

Schimid Dec 14th, 2006 06:38 PM

G-guys? Did you, like...you know...forget to put me on the Secret Santa list?

I mean, because, like...just...you know.

I...I d-don't have any presents.

Microshock Dec 14th, 2006 08:16 PM

am i the 9 year old kid? im 14.

liquidstatik Dec 14th, 2006 08:19 PM

no way :eek

MarioRPG Dec 14th, 2006 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Microshock

You as the overweight teenage girls say, have mass amounts of baby fat (fat) that gives you a childish look.

Srsly tho, gl getting into barz d00d

Bodadem Dec 14th, 2006 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioRPG
Quote:

You as the overweight teenage girls say, have mass amounts of baby fat (fat) that gives you a childish look.

Srsly tho, gl getting into barz d00d

I'm sure "getting into barz" is something you don't have a problem with, right Jake-o? Given how rugged and manly (and def. not childish) you look. (RAWR!)

Lotida Dec 14th, 2006 11:54 PM

Quote:

yea you right rog....but no one even comments on the story...

COMMENT ON STORY YOU BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!

Personally, your story scared me. All that talk about sucking your "cock".... ewwwwwwww. Clearly at your age it's still a 'pee pee".

:(

liquidstatik Dec 15th, 2006 01:47 AM

To my Secret Santa,

everyday i come home, running for the mailbox. i cant wait to get my package! :D but oh no, it's never there :X
i don't mean to be a "rush," but c'mon, it's been a week or so
could you just, yya know, send me my shit ;o

Dr. Boogie Dec 15th, 2006 02:14 AM

Mine should have arrived at its intended recievee by now. There's something wrong with the post offices here in LA.

Mystie Dec 15th, 2006 03:08 AM

I hope MarioRPG gets his photos back from the developer soon, cuz I'm all anxious now for everyone to see the cool things I bought. Also I can't remember half the stuff I put in there. o.O

sadie Dec 15th, 2006 09:46 AM

i hate to, but have to (since it's the first time ever), say it: lotida made me lol.

zeldasbiggestfan Dec 15th, 2006 05:54 PM

Me too. :(

Zomboid Dec 15th, 2006 05:55 PM

SHUTUP NO ONE CARES

Rabid Child Dec 15th, 2006 06:27 PM

I want to read more stories

Ninjavenom Dec 15th, 2006 06:49 PM

I'm posting my story tomorrow :O

Microshock Dec 15th, 2006 07:17 PM

zelda you fucked up big time.....you gave a crappy gift....and had a crappy story even when you got awesome gifts that i would gladly have ( no offense seththomas)

The unicorn set was awesome, the duck was awesome and all you did was make a face with it? I think poppers and various others speak with me on this that you should re-do the story.....

and make a real story.....plus dont try to comment me back saying that im small.....i made a story and i put effort into it. I gave store-bought gifts not shit i found lying around....

Seriously...who wants Zelda to re-do the story with the awesome stuff he got...

Even rog got pissed at you...

executioneer Dec 15th, 2006 07:18 PM

still hadn't received anything as of yesterday around 7pm, will check again tomorrow around same time :/

FartinMowler Dec 15th, 2006 07:49 PM

Here is my video with some help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct8V0eQOCbg

Microshock Dec 15th, 2006 08:02 PM

fartin thats a private video...

Rabid Child Dec 15th, 2006 08:14 PM

Quote:

Here is my video with some help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct8V0eQOCbg

that was great FartinMowler, I give it a 8 out of 10

FartinMowler Dec 15th, 2006 08:15 PM

Thanks...It took forever to figure out how to put it up on the interweb :)

Chojin Dec 15th, 2006 08:15 PM

Quote:

fartin thats a private video...

i'll say :<

that was the scariest thing I've ever seen on youtube

i made it to 2:30, am I the only one ;<

executioneer Dec 15th, 2006 08:20 PM

that was great hahaha

FartinMowler Dec 15th, 2006 08:23 PM

Quote:

i made it to 2:30, am I the only one ;<
is that how long it takes to orbit MLE's ass?

Sam Dec 15th, 2006 08:25 PM

THERE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SHIRT TOO, WHERE IS THE SHIRT FARTIN >:

I WATCHED THE WHOLE THING AND NEVER SAW THE SHIRT TAKE A PICTURE OF YOU WEARING THE SHIRT