I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FORUM EVENT: "I-MOCKERY'S 2007 SECRET SANTA EVENT!" (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69698238)

Fathom Zero Jan 8th, 2008 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattJack (Post 519918)
Don't worry fellas.. maybe next year my Secret Santa will be the shit :(

I'll give you a present next year whether I'm your Santa or not.

MattJack Jan 8th, 2008 11:04 PM

Awww shucks man that is awesome

Jixby Phillips Jan 11th, 2008 03:19 AM

I-mockery,

I am very sorry for this grief I have bestowed upon you by not posting any of the required pictures that I am obligated to show you.

But I literally just found my video cable for my camcorder! I mean like, about two minutes ago I found it and the first thing I thought to do was to get on i-mockery to alert you to this. I am a good participant and a good American and I intend to follow through with all of my promises. The question though is when? Soon. Very soon. Not right at this moment, but soon.

Again, I apologize for all the grief.

AChimp Jan 12th, 2008 11:35 PM

The best part about Secret Santa is the drama is causes when we inevitably see who screwed over who.

Misdemonar Jan 13th, 2008 01:04 AM

I could come to matjack's rescue

you fanicful lady you.

Sacks Jan 13th, 2008 02:38 AM

I agree with Achimp.

Sam Jan 13th, 2008 04:05 AM

So Jixby sent me his Secret Santa video yesterday, he apologizes for the delay
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XJBAvxfR6Bw

MarioRPG Jan 13th, 2008 09:43 AM

Haha, jerk

Dr. Boogie Jan 13th, 2008 01:50 PM

So he really didn't make a Secret Santa video, then?

Sacks Jan 13th, 2008 07:55 PM

I trust that Jixby is hard at work on his Secret Santa picture show and when he's done he'll unveil it here himself.

MattJack Jan 14th, 2008 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar (Post 523051)
I could come to matjack's rescue

you fanicful lady you.

I'm a damsel in distress :(

Chojin Jan 17th, 2008 10:37 PM

unfortunately, jixby's camera was in another castle.

Dr. Boogie Jan 18th, 2008 12:31 PM

Well anyway, I got Jixby a dog toy shaped like sushi, some circus peanuts, a jar of a spice that looks like Christmas tree needles, a book by Jenny McCarthy, and a few other things that, by themselves, aren't funny, but I thought Jixby might be able to combine them for an amusing video.

So is he banned from the forums now, or are we giving him more time?

aj2217 Jan 18th, 2008 01:39 PM

I'm still waiting for Darklycan to post his pics?

Zomboid Jan 22nd, 2008 04:36 PM

So what's going on here?

Dr. Boogie Jan 22nd, 2008 04:47 PM

Not much. I've banned Darklycan and Jixby for not posting anything, and I'm glancing at the list to see who else is overdue. I think the only other person is the guy who screwed over Mattjack and Proto.

Zomboid Jan 22nd, 2008 04:52 PM

Ah ok. I'm a bit surprised at jixby.

Dr. Boogie Jan 22nd, 2008 05:00 PM

I am, too. I can't believe he didn't make more of an effort to try and get his video made and up on Youtube.

Mockery Jan 22nd, 2008 05:18 PM

Well it's no mystery at this point, it was Noob3 who screwed over both MattJack and Proto. So at this point it's safe to say "screw him" and ban his ass.

Zomboid Jan 22nd, 2008 05:22 PM

Maaan seriously. 2 long time posters now gone (for good reason) while we're stuck with a slew of shitty new ones and a few decent to good ones. This sucks :(. I'm not entirely shocked at noob fucking people over though. Really sucks for MattJack and Proto too.

aj2217 Jan 23rd, 2008 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 526391)
Not much. I've banned Darklycan and Jixby for not posting anything, and I'm glancing at the list to see who else is overdue. I think the only other person is the guy who screwed over Mattjack and Proto.

When did you ban him? He didn't get my gifts 'till 7 january because of the postal services...I was happy that the package did arrive after long weeks of waiting, but the "no-photo" part kinda sucks. :\

Edit: talking about Darklycan

Sacks Jan 23rd, 2008 07:09 PM

Is it forever-ban or like.. until next Christmas?

Dr. Boogie Jan 23rd, 2008 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aj2217 (Post 526881)
When did you ban him? He didn't get my gifts 'till 7 january because of the postal services...I was happy that the package did arrive after long weeks of waiting, but the "no-photo" part kinda sucks. :\

Edit: talking about Darklycan

That's great. I banned him more than two weeks after he received them.

Quote:

Is it forever-ban or like.. until next Christmas?
As the rules on the very first post state, the ban is permanent.

Sacks Jan 23rd, 2008 07:15 PM

I always just figured that was for riff raff. I had no idea I-Mockery's fist was so.. iron-y.

aj2217 Jan 23rd, 2008 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 526888)
That's great. I banned him more than two weeks after he received them.

Bleh.

Anyway, I sent him a green plastic dinosaur, a plastic crosbow, a box with three magic tricks, a box with a plastic pirate+cannon, a really awful puzzle, a plastic ice cream cone that shoots puffy ice-cream...balls? A round light tunnel thingie which you can hang around your neck, an Alien egg that grows in water, a pink squishy sticky squid and...that's it I think.
So yeah, better luck next year I guess.