I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   THE SAD THREAD (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4330)

Esuohlim Jun 30th, 2003 10:55 PM

THE SAD THREAD

This is the thread you post in when you're sad. Whenever you're sad you can explain why you're sad or you can just post a frown to make you feel better. :(

Right now I'm sad because I have a sunburn over a mosquito bite, so it burns twice as much and I can't even slap my mosquito bite anymore (which usually do instead of scratching because scratching causes infections :() because sunburns hurt like the dickens when they're slapped. :(

So why are you all sad? :(

NIGhtMAre Jun 30th, 2003 10:56 PM

im sad you're still alive :(

Jeanette X Jun 30th, 2003 10:58 PM

Scratch around the mosquito bite, not directly on it. That way it will feel like you are scratching it, but you won't make it worse.

Esuohlim Jun 30th, 2003 10:59 PM

There will be no insults in the sad thread. Many people in the sad thread are sad enough without getting their feelings hurt on top of everything. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanette X
Scratch around the mosquito bite, not directly on it. That way it will feel like you are scratching it, but you won't make it worse.

Scratching sunburns hurt. :(

Secret Agent Vomit Jun 30th, 2003 11:00 PM

I'm actually not sad right now. I just read this thread because you usually make me LOL, Esuohlim. :)

BUT... I'm kinda sad because noone commented on my song in the Music forum, but I'm just an attention whore anyway. :(

Cap'n Crunch Jun 30th, 2003 11:01 PM

I think it is sad that Esuohlim continues to post. :(

Esuohlim Jun 30th, 2003 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Secret Agent Vomit
I'm actually not sad right now. I just read this thread because you usually make me LOL, Esuohlim. :)

That makes me less sad. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
I think it is sad that Esuohlim continues to post. :(

WHAT DID I JUST SAY? >:

I THINK I SHOULD RENAME THIS "THE ANGRY THREAD STARRING CAP'N CRUNCH" AND THEN WE ALL GET ANGRY AT CAP'N CRUNCH FOR MAKING ME CHANGE THE SAD THREAD'S TITLE TO "THE ANGRY THREAD STARRING CAP'N CRUNCH". >:

Helm Jun 30th, 2003 11:02 PM

I'm sad because the police is coming :( I can hear them they're on their way :(

liquidstatik Jun 30th, 2003 11:04 PM

Im sad because my moms cancer isnt going away :(

kahljorn Jun 30th, 2003 11:11 PM

Sad Panda :(

Cap'n Crunch Jun 30th, 2003 11:11 PM

My Esuohlim impression:

HI, MY NAME IS ESUOHLIM AND I TYPE IN ALL CAPS, JUST LIKE A FEW OTHER PEOPLE ON THESE BOARDS, AND IT IS MY LAME ATTEMPT OF BEING FUNNY. :( I CAN'T THINK UP MY OWN CRAP, SO I GO ALONG WHAT IS NEW AND FRESH AND MAKE IT MY OWN. >: LET'S UNBAN DOUG FROM STRIPCREATOR.COM. >:

LOL :(

Rongi Jun 30th, 2003 11:12 PM

I'm sad that I'm flying :( :lamehomestarrunnerreference

Esuohlim Jun 30th, 2003 11:16 PM

Doug being banned from StripCreator also made me sad. :(

AND YOU ARE USING THE LETTER "E" IN NEARLY ALL OF YOUR POSTS, JUST LIKE A FEW OTHER PEOPLE ON THESE BOARDS. :rolleyes

Cap'n Crunch Jun 30th, 2003 11:21 PM

ALL CAPS IS HILARIOUS. IT MAKES ME SAD THAT PEOPLE POST USING LOWER CASE. :( :( :rolleyes

liquidstatik Jun 30th, 2003 11:25 PM

All this fighting makes me sad :(

Secret Agent Vomit Jun 30th, 2003 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn
Sad Panda :(

WHAT!!!

I'll have you know Panda is a happy Panda. He's all juiced up for the Rock N' Roll sex. :hypno

You wanna talk about Sad? Then talk about Sad Puppy. :(

Sad Puppy is a magnet for sadness. It just sits there in it's little chair and gets sad. :(

CaptainBubba Jun 30th, 2003 11:26 PM

I'm sad because I don't think this one girl will be willing to stab me in a public place. I really want her to, but she'll proably insist on it being in a private place.

I just want me and her to go to a mall, and her to pull out a knife and stab me a couple times. I promised I wouldn't press charges, but damnit to hell I just don't think she'll go for it.

So unhappy right now. :tear.

kahljorn Jun 30th, 2003 11:26 PM

I don't us th lttr " censord" caus I'm so Cool. It's nw and frsh, vrybody should do it.

Esuohlim Jun 30th, 2003 11:30 PM

But then you'd just be in the group of people who don't use "E"'s in their posts. NEITHER ARE ALLOWED. :(

kahljorn Jun 30th, 2003 11:42 PM

no way i AM th group of popl who don't us th "Cnsord" ky. Anybody ls would just b my bitch.

DecapitatedHate Jun 30th, 2003 11:47 PM

I'm sad because I lost my old godzilla movies.

Esuohlim Jul 1st, 2003 02:39 AM

NEW RULE. People who are gothic or have gothic user names or avatars are forbiddin to post in the Sad Thread. :(

liquidstatik Jul 1st, 2003 02:42 AM

LOL :(

I am sad because, for some ghey reason, I cant create an aim account. :( It seems to work fine for everybody else though... but nobody will make one for me. :(

My computer sucks :(

noob3 Jul 1st, 2003 02:45 AM

You're all uninteresting to say the least.

Jixby Phillips Jul 1st, 2003 02:48 AM

I'M SAD :lol