I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   New South Park tonight (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16614)

Emu Mar 16th, 2005 11:26 PM

He's still a woman :(

timrpgland Mar 17th, 2005 11:40 AM

yeah he is. Guess it's here to stay. Maybe for this season at least.

Last night's episode was some good stuff though.

Stupid hippies.

pjalne Mar 17th, 2005 12:13 PM

I think this is the last season, so I guess Parker & Stone could be going for the "Who cares, it's not like we have to follow this up" attitude and fuck shit up.

timrpgland Mar 17th, 2005 12:24 PM

where did you hear that? I never heard this was the last season and I doubt that it will be but who knows

pjalne Mar 17th, 2005 12:52 PM

They said so in a promo at Canal Plus, but I don't know for sure. I also remember an interview with Parker and Stone where they said how many seasons they were contracted to do and that they wouldn't renew once their contract was up. But don't quote me on this.

timrpgland Mar 17th, 2005 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pjalne
They said so in a promo at Canal Plus, but I don't know for sure. I also remember an interview with Parker and Stone where they said how many seasons they were contracted to do and that they wouldn't renew once their contract was up. But don't quote me on this.

pjalne Mar 17th, 2005 01:40 PM

>: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >:

Mad Melvin Mar 17th, 2005 01:49 PM

If I remember correctly, Stone & Parker also said sometime during the third season that the 4th season would be the last one. :/

Bobo Adobo Mar 17th, 2005 03:38 PM

"I'd like to see the look on that little Eichman's face once he hears this crunchy groove."

:lol

Rongi Mar 17th, 2005 03:47 PM

i actually liked the music the hippies were playing :(

timrpgland Mar 17th, 2005 03:55 PM

pjalne, just had to.

Quote:

i actually liked the music the hippies were playing
Play some Slayer quick!

It'd be too bad if this was the last season but I just can't see them stopping anytime soon.

EverythingWillSuck Mar 17th, 2005 06:08 PM

I read on tvtome that they had a contract in for a 10th season. So if SP ends soon it'll end after the 10th.

It was funny to see the mayor still alive after shooting herself. I guess it was stressful enough to have a Ms. Garrison now and have the mayor dead too.

pjalne Mar 17th, 2005 06:37 PM

The hippie episode was pretty allright. I loved the bit with Stan's parents at Woodstock, but then again, Randy Marsh is probably my favourite character.

Mad Melvin Mar 17th, 2005 07:45 PM

I liked this episode better than the previous one. All the biggest cliches of disaster movies in 20 minutes. :)

Sam Mar 18th, 2005 12:49 AM

I could relate to that episode because when Reggae on the River happens all these damn hippies come to town and the Safeway parking lot smells like pot all the time. :(

Esuohlim Mar 18th, 2005 11:40 PM

I didn't like it. Maybe I was really tired and didn't feel like laughing, but I don't think anything made me really crack a smile. :(

whoreable Mar 19th, 2005 02:21 PM

I agree that Randy Marsh has probaly become the best character on the show.

Krythor Mar 19th, 2005 04:04 PM

He's been the best character since Volcano, but ok.

The contract is 9, with an option for 10 seasons I believe.

Esuohlim Mar 19th, 2005 04:44 PM

WILLIE'S GOT SOME SECRETS FOR ALL OF YOU. I'm going to make fun of each one individually :(

Quote:

Reggae on the River, Woodstock, Burning Man" - Reggae on the River, Woodstock 1969, Burning Man
PFFT, THANKS

Quote:

The hippies here are depicted as, to paraphrase Vegetales, "the hippies who don't do anything." They have great ideas on how to improve the planet, but have no motivation at all to set things in motion.
"to paraphrase Vegetales" :rolleyes

Quote:

The boys wear Che Guevara shirts, which Matt and Trey lampooned in SP:BLU.
THIS ONE IS LEGIT I GUESS >:

Quote:

Linda Stotch is city treasurer and has either an engineering degree or experience as an engineer.
Stuff that's outrightly mentioned aren't secrets, dipshit.

Quote:

"My son is in there!" - from Siege 3.
:rolleyes

Quote:

Armageddon was written all over this one. Check it: The set (the glass wall with the red lines all over it). Chef was Michael Clarke Duncan. Butters' mom was Ben Affleck (the one with a loved one at home). Cartman was Bruce Willis. Randy was The four of them walking down the walk way with the crowds cheering. The shape of their little machine..
OK THERE NERD :rolleyes

Quote:

When all the adults are talking about fixing potholes, Cartman barges in and starts talking about the hippies just like the dude is talking about the storm in The Day After Tomorow. For example, Cartman says: "2 hippies are coming here every second' and that one dude says: "The tempeture drops (some number) every second.".
The Day After Tomorrow was the shittiest movie I saw last year.

Quote:

The whole episode follows the exact story line of The Core.
I NEVER SAW THE CORE BUT I DOUBT THAT IT'S ABOUT HIPPIES >:

Quote:

The hippies were a jab at Ward Churchill, head of the department of Native American Studies, who wrote a paper saying that the US was asking, nay begging for 9-11 to happen and that the people who died in the Trade Towers were "little Eichmanns." The hippies used "little Eichmanns" several times in the episode.
WORD WORDS WRODS WODS

Quote:

The WoodStock flashback with Stan's parents refutes Randy's flashback in "Something You Can Do With Your Finger." Woodstock took place in 1969, and if Randy and Sharon were 19 at that time, they'd be 54-55 now. Mr. Garrison would be in his 70s.
But that would mean Kathy Lee Gifford is also in her 70s but she's actually only 52. Take that Willie Westwood. >:

OK the secrets aren't as dumb as they used to be, I'm kind of disappointed. :(

ziggytrix Mar 19th, 2005 06:31 PM

who the fuck is this willie westwood idiot you keep babbling about?

Ant10708 Mar 19th, 2005 06:39 PM

http://www.spscriptorium.com/

he does that site

Esuohlim Mar 19th, 2005 07:06 PM

I felt I needed to bring attention to him because he is like 50 years old and a self-proclaimed pop-culture expert and is obsessed with South Park because the cool kids are into it and stuff. :(

ziggytrix Mar 19th, 2005 07:39 PM

does he know he's a worthless fucking faggot?

Krythor Mar 19th, 2005 08:33 PM

WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM

Esuohlim Mar 20th, 2005 01:41 AM

oh w/e