I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Tadao IS Pram Maven (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69706695)

Coldcache May 18th, 2011 03:23 PM

Tadao IS Pram Maven

idiots

Pram Maven May 18th, 2011 04:47 PM

God, I hope not. Can you imagine him riding a shark around shirtless and in a dress at Sea World?

Grislygus May 18th, 2011 04:49 PM

Get a fucking clue. Everyone's already been saying that no one could be a stupid as that. The bullshit "disorders" or what the fuck ever, the bullshit two second youtube videos. We just fell for it. ONCE.

Grislygus May 18th, 2011 04:50 PM

What, did you ACTUALLY get one of your greaseball actor friends to show up for a series of youtube videos? Nice to write him as deleting everything, too. His youtube account that took "years" to make. THe pictures of his house, which he COMPLETELY REACTS TO PERFECTLY? No one's falling for it anymore.

Pram Maven May 18th, 2011 04:56 PM

No, that was real. I started off joking, but it was like that video of the kid getting pelted by rocks until he falls in the river. At some point it become difficult to distingusih between what was a joke and what was a real threat- especially given the way I stacked the cards against myself by threatening legal action over that silly thread. *assclown*

Deleting was a defense mechanism put in place by the gravity of the situation (which later turned out to be levity, and not gravity)

Pram Maven May 18th, 2011 04:57 PM

BECAME, BECOMED, BECOMEST

Pentegarn May 18th, 2011 05:06 PM

Yeah I agree with Gus, I think Tadao is jerking with us all and they are the same person.

I admit you fooled me Tadao and you managed to get (as of this post) almost 900 responses in under 2 weeks, well played but you aren't fooling anyone now

But you gotta level with us, did you get one of your actor friends to play as a douche bag pretending to be your Pram character like Gus stated?

Dimnos May 18th, 2011 05:12 PM

Im just happy I never gave enough of a crap.

Pram Maven May 18th, 2011 05:17 PM

No, he's not me. We have run into each other on several messageboards, though, and he always took the piss. On Zug he posted my real name to link my online stupidity to my real life (thaaaanks) and on the Voice Connection messageboard he got me ranting at disabled people, thinking they were him after he would post an initial insult as Cobb Knobbler. So, yeah. Tadao's been having me on for awhile now.

Grislygus May 18th, 2011 05:19 PM

As if anyone of us would visit those sites to confirm that you are, indeed, playing at being two people in a lot of places. Shut up.

Pentegarn May 18th, 2011 05:20 PM

Yeah I thought you were better than that Tadao

Pram Maven May 18th, 2011 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 721847)
As if anyone of us would visit those sites to confirm that you are, indeed, playing at being two people in a lot of places. Shut up.

Two and a half people, in some places.

Kitsa May 18th, 2011 05:25 PM

If reasons I should become involved/interested in this have changed, I'm going to need a written proposal on my desk by tomorrow morning.

Pentegarn May 18th, 2011 05:27 PM

In duplicate?

I would but i believe you have my ditto machine

Grislygus May 18th, 2011 05:30 PM

Wait, sorry, I DID just visit that site. So you have a "stalker" at i-Mockery, huh. Wants to merge I-Mockery and zug into a "bloodbath"? How fucking geeky are you

Grislygus May 18th, 2011 05:31 PM

Well, now the info's out there for anyone at zug to see

Pram Maven May 18th, 2011 05:35 PM

GO AHEAD AND BUMP THAT TOO

Grislygus May 18th, 2011 05:38 PM

You don't read very well, do you

Pram Maven May 18th, 2011 06:23 PM

NO OF COURSE NOT