I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Jersey's Dad's Funeral thread (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=340)

Anonymous Feb 5th, 2003 01:28 PM

Jersey's Dad's Funeral thread

Aiii...Yaiii...Yaiii Yaiii...

Father Helm will be along shortly to deliver some soothing words to the berieved.

Helm Feb 5th, 2003 01:32 PM

Jerseyboys' Dad, goodbye. It's better that you have died. Your son was way too gay for comfort, and plus he's bald and I can't begin to guess how ashamed you were of your totally gay son with a receding hairline. I guess you should have kept the condom on, huh. It's all up to the lil' korean kids anyhow. ******. Oh, I'm sorry about the racist slur, I didn't mean to say I fucking hate ******s, jews and spics like you. This will be the end of my eulogy, take care.

Now some words from his dear friends and family and then we can all hit the catering food!

george Feb 5th, 2003 01:34 PM

the food is all ready!!!

noob3 Feb 5th, 2003 01:39 PM

THREE BEERS FOR THE HERO

Anonymous Feb 5th, 2003 01:46 PM

Where is the guest of honor?

Mockery Feb 5th, 2003 01:48 PM

So fucking boring...

george Feb 5th, 2003 01:50 PM

i think he is off having fun listening to his rikki martin records and breaking pinata's.

Helm Feb 5th, 2003 01:51 PM

Rog, show some respect for the dead!

Anonymous Feb 5th, 2003 01:52 PM

Yes, it isn't as if they can jump up and dance around to amuse you. :(

noob3 Feb 5th, 2003 01:55 PM

STOP SQUIRMING, MOCK >: YOU'RE UPSETTIGN THE BEANERS :(

Mockery Feb 5th, 2003 01:56 PM

Yes, it isn't as if they can jump up and dance around to amuse you.

Nor can any of these recent posts. :/

george Feb 5th, 2003 01:57 PM

i think mock hates boring people!!!! what a fucking jerk. not all of can be funny and cool. i am going to cry about it in a special thread :(

Malevolent Feb 5th, 2003 02:04 PM

I've been trying to lighten up as of late, but all these shitty threads are making it very difficult >:

CastroMotorOil Feb 5th, 2003 02:06 PM

I'll second that.....

george Feb 5th, 2003 02:07 PM

well zorak agrees with you carni. that should tell you something.

Mockery Feb 5th, 2003 02:07 PM

I've been trying to lighten up as of late, but all these shitty threads are making it very difficult

It really is pathetic. If it was just noobs, it'd be understandable...

whoreable Feb 5th, 2003 02:07 PM

look on the bright side. they will probaly get rid of jerseyboy for us.
________
Masturbation Spanish

Anonymous Feb 5th, 2003 02:08 PM

I think it's hilarious, as well as others do, and it's for a greater good, so I will continue to do it until I get tired of it. :)

You've got a problem with that, Carn and newbie, you can suck my hot dog. :)

Mock, we sometimes don't see eye-to-eye on comedy, but I don't bitch in your minimock threads about it.

whoreable Feb 5th, 2003 02:11 PM

hilarious. no. mildly amusing maybe.
________
BRA

Anonymous Feb 5th, 2003 02:11 PM

Well, thank god we got that cleared up.

Mockery Feb 5th, 2003 02:13 PM

Mock, we sometimes don't see eye-to-eye on comedy, but I don't bitch in your minimock threads about it.

It's hard not to bitch when I just shelled out over 100 bux so people can make hilarious "****** this, ****** that. your dad's dead. you're bald." threads.

It's called having some standards. You can be real funny when you want to Eric, as can a lot of the people on these boards... but this shit is just pathetic and I'm not alone when I say so.

noob3 Feb 5th, 2003 02:14 PM

Dude, but dosn't the picture of Helm-priest make it all worth it?

george Feb 5th, 2003 02:15 PM

i know what will save this thread!!!

a mystery. this guy playing superman is someone mock is all too familiar with. the first to realize who it is will officially be able to decide things cause there will be a suprise of epic proportions.

Anonymous Feb 5th, 2003 02:15 PM

What do you think is more hilarious? Jerseyboy's extended career or this thread?

*We need to suck it up and hug. The grief of this loss is weighing too heavily on our minds and causing us to bicker. :tear

Mockery Feb 5th, 2003 02:17 PM

It's Denny Miller, George. yay.

What do you think is more hilarious? Jerseyboy's extended career or this thread?

neither?