I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Dragon Ball Z: Hyper Dimension (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8070)

ultra perfect cell Dec 17th, 2003 04:49 PM

Dragon Ball Z: Hyper Dimension

Man, that was a kickass game. It was one of the only reasons I have a SNES. Also, it had a whole bunch of cool chacters. I like using Gotenks' desperation. He shoots three Galactic Halo Donuts and if they hit, the person gets trapped in a volleyball and Gotenks smacks 'em around making peace signs. I lost it like, 3 years ago. :( If anyone has any comments on the game or knows where I could get another copy, that would rock. Happy Holidays. :)

Cap'n Crunch Dec 17th, 2003 08:57 PM

FAGGOT :lol

soundtest Dec 17th, 2003 09:05 PM

Quote:

It was one of the only reasons I have a SNES.
I like to think of myself as reasonable people, but I think I have to agree with Cap'n on this one.

Schimid Dec 17th, 2003 09:50 PM

He lives in PA. :lol

Anonymous Dec 17th, 2003 09:50 PM

If you get hit with a donut, you get trapped in a volleyball?

executioneer Dec 18th, 2003 09:24 PM

What happens if you get hit with a volleyball :lol

or a CAR >:

-willie

Command Prompt Dec 19th, 2003 03:15 PM

I BET HE BOUGHT THAT NEW ONE FOR PS2. MAN WHAT A SHITTY SYSTEM.

Emu Dec 19th, 2003 09:53 PM

It's got a few gems on it. :(

Rongi Dec 19th, 2003 10:24 PM

The both of you are retarded

Cap'n Crunch Dec 19th, 2003 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie
If you get hit with a donut, you get trapped in a volleyball?

DUH, IT'S NOT A VOLLEYBALL, IT'S AN ULTRA SUPER VORTEX THAT FREEZES YOU IN TIME AND THE ONLY WAY TO STOP IT IS TO REVERSE IT BUT WITH MORE POWER. :rolleyes AND IT ISN'T A DONUT, IT'S A SUPER CONCENTRATED HYPER RING. :rolleyes

Matt Harty Dec 19th, 2003 11:34 PM

I BOUGHT MY SNES JUST FOR THE PEACE SIGNS

ultra perfect cell Dec 21st, 2003 01:10 PM

If you think Gotenks' desperation is crazy, you haven't seen Kid Buu's! Lol! He grabs the person with the tassel on his head and swings his arm so fast it lights on fire. The when he punches the person, his arm actually comes off! Then it crawls back and reattaches itself.

Emu Dec 21st, 2003 06:18 PM

You're a character, aren't you? Please tell me you are.

ultra perfect cell Dec 21st, 2003 09:10 PM

No actually :lol . I just love that game :love so much, I talk about it with great detail. Why? Gotta problem wit' dat? :fart

Supafly345 Dec 21st, 2003 09:18 PM

I think Gotenks' desperation is crazy, I can't wait to see Kid Buu's! Lol!

HIS ARM ACTUALLY COMES OFF??
THAT IS FAST FLINGING OF THE FIST!!

I LIKE HOW IT TAKES 12 HOURS TO COMPLETE A FIGHT JUST LIKE IN THE CARTOONS!!! LoL!

ultra perfect cell Dec 21st, 2003 09:32 PM

Fat Buu has a move where he yells something (It's in japaneese, so I don't know what he says) and shocks the person. Then there's a flash and the person turns into a GUMBALL! Then Buu sucks them up, chews them, spits em' out and the ball explodes, restoring the character to normal. It does tons of damage. But it's so damn hard to do.

CaptainBubba Dec 21st, 2003 10:31 PM

Can you GO SUPER IN IT? :eek

ultra perfect cell Dec 21st, 2003 10:43 PM

What do you mean by super? Super as in Super Saiyan? Because if that's it, the chacters start like that except the villains, which aren't saiyans and Gotenks is a Super Saiyan 3. By the way, in VS. mode, if Gotenks kills Fat Buu he says "You fat pink bastard! You really suck!"

Skulhedface Dec 21st, 2003 11:06 PM

WOW!

Sam Dec 21st, 2003 11:44 PM

Hello. Welcome to Cell's dept. store. How may I kill you?

liquidstatik Dec 21st, 2003 11:45 PM

WANNA HAVE SOME FUN WITH MY BROOMSTICK?

Sam Dec 21st, 2003 11:47 PM

Hello. My name is Ultra Perfect Cell. Have I answered everything? Good. Time to kill you. *fires energy blast. person explodes.blood flies* Thi NEVER gets boring^_^

ScruU2wice Dec 21st, 2003 11:51 PM

i was going to make this thread.

man did i dodge a bullet there :rolleyes

ultra perfect cell Dec 22nd, 2003 03:41 PM

Sam, why the hell are you reapeating my signuratures?

Comrade Rocket Dec 22nd, 2003 04:11 PM

OMG I LOVE IT IN THAT GAME WHEN GOKU TAKES OUT A MALLET AND SMASHES HIS NUTS AND THEN A PLAY A BETTER GAME.

its an okay game, its really easy (I beat the entire game using only akamahamaya and I only died once.), but there are better fighting games out there. The only reason anyone really plays the game is cuz of the DBZ factor. NOT ME OF COURSE...I THOUGH IT WAS A HENTAI GAME :shiftyeye