I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   More about the women (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11481)

The One and Only... May 15th, 2004 03:51 PM

More about the women

OK, so now there are two other girls that might be attracted to me, but I'm not sure.

The one girl doesn't confront me, but I've seen her looking at me all the time on the bus in friendly manner. Recently she's been whispering with her friend a lot. Probably the biggest give-away was when I first became suspicious. After a few seconds of eye contact she and her friends all started to giggle, and someone said that they thought I was hot.

The other girl smiled and waved at me on the bus (even though she was in the seat right in front of me), and her eyes were really bright. Next she started to whisper with the other girl adn her friend. Then she kinda started to tease me. She said "Jack, you sexy," to which I replied "Right" in a sarcastic tone. Following this she said "When can we get together?" At this point, I just started smiling and looking away, as I was unsure whether she was being serious or making fun of me. Finally, she said "Can we fuck?" and started moving up and down while contorting her torso for a few seconds. Now, at this point, you would think I'd be sure she was making fun of me, but that's only because you don't know her: this is a girl who truly lacks inhibition and probably would honestly ask you this question. Soon after she left.

So... what do you think?

Esuohlim May 15th, 2004 04:03 PM

I think you should shut up.

AChimp May 15th, 2004 04:14 PM

They're making fun of you because you're a loser and you're fat.

Anonymous May 15th, 2004 04:19 PM

Quote:

After a few seconds of eye contact she and her friends all started to giggle, and someone said that they thought I was hot.
1: Ohmygawd, he's looooking! LOL!
2: Ohmygod ohmygod LOL
3: I think he wants you, 2!
1: Yeah, he's a real hottie!
2: Ohymygod, shut up!

You're being made fun of because you're such an insufferable nerd. Girls don't giggle among themselves when guys they actually think are hot look at them.

Normally I wouldn't continue to field your lucid retardations of life, but I'm stuck here for a few hours.

The One and Only... May 15th, 2004 04:21 PM

For one thing, most of the time they didn't giggle.

For another, I'm not fat and I'm not a nerd.

Anonymous May 15th, 2004 04:22 PM

Yes you are.

Esuohlim May 15th, 2004 04:26 PM

Honestly though, if we said "they like you, go for it" would you really do something about it or would you continue cramming Cheetos down your gullet?

AChimp May 15th, 2004 05:32 PM

Even worse. He's in nerd denial. :lol

Cap'n Crunch May 15th, 2004 05:34 PM

More like loser denial. :rolleyes :billymadison :(

Helm May 15th, 2004 07:27 PM

A good way to be sure if a girl is playing around when she says something like that is a good punch in the teeth.

maggiekarp May 15th, 2004 08:43 PM

They're making fun of you, dude :/

Supafly345 May 15th, 2004 08:55 PM

Hahaha, I just love this show. Especially the next part, lets all watch.

Brandon May 15th, 2004 09:25 PM

"HEY BABY, YOU EVER HEAR OF LUDWIG VON MISES?"

ProfessorCool May 16th, 2004 03:09 AM

Come on, someone make a jest about the man's phallus!

DamnthatDavid May 16th, 2004 05:39 AM

and what if we don't?

Big McLargehuge May 16th, 2004 05:53 AM

I have an honest to god suggestion for you, TALK TO THEM. Quit being a massive faggot nerd and do something. A very least they are making fun of your fat nerd ass and you can get all indignant and call them stupid sluts. At best you get to bury your cock right in one of those bitches.

Rev. Danno May 16th, 2004 08:53 AM

Be yourself...
A fat nerd, if Yockey says 'Fat Nerd', I belive him... He is one himself... Wait he's going to the gym. Now if Achimp had said 'lonley Canadian who jerks it more then five times a day after writing love note to girl who doesn't like him"...
I'm kidding you guys.
But really be yourself, or shut the fuck up.
Which ever is easier.
Quit bringing your fucking love problmes here...
This forum if talking about what gives you a boner, and bodily functions... It's not called "let's talk about your loser love life..."

Royal Tenenbaum May 16th, 2004 12:04 PM

Why don't you just ask her out then, you stupid tool? Fuck, these threads are so pointless. Just fucking ask one of them out. If they laugh in your face, you've basically lost nothing but the worry as to whether they like you or not. Or, do us all a favour, and kill yourself. Either or.

The One and Only... May 16th, 2004 12:39 PM

Maybe I'm just behind the times, but I missed the point at which a 32 waist size qualified as a fat ass.

Esuohlim May 16th, 2004 12:57 PM

Why the fuck are you diverting attention away from your own topic?

maggiekarp May 16th, 2004 01:01 PM

'cuz he's a fatty fatty

The Retro Kat May 16th, 2004 01:07 PM

Every time I come to this forum, it's always OAO bitching about being a fucking nerdbag who can't land a fucking chick. Shut the fuck up and just turn gay already, ya cunt.

Anonymous May 16th, 2004 02:17 PM

Re: More about the women

Quote:

Originally Posted by The One and Only...
Now, at this point, you would think I'd be sure she was making fun of me, but that's only because you don't know her: this is a girl who truly lacks inhibition and probably would honestly ask you this question. Soon after she left.

So... what do you think?

I think you'd make a cute couple: a girl with no inhibitions, and a boy so inhibited that he has to ask people on a message board if he should marry a girl who looked at him and smiled.

Brandon May 16th, 2004 02:52 PM

Re: More about the women

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie
I think you'd make a cute couple: a girl with no inhibitions, and a boy so inhibited that he has to ask people on a message board if he should marry a girl who looked at him and smiled.

:lol

camacazio May 16th, 2004 03:11 PM

Is this the stupidest OAO's ever been, or have I just not been paying attention?