I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FORUM EVENT: "I-MOCKERY'S 2008 SECRET SANTA EVENT!" (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69701028)

Tadao Nov 24th, 2008 06:15 PM

Oooooo missed it by that much.

Captain PirateFace Nov 24th, 2008 08:25 PM

I wanted to do this again this year soooo bad but I am going through a rough divorce and know I either a) couldn't afford to do it or b) Would screw up sending things on time as all my time is working on how to get joint custody of my son.

Have fun this year guys!

Kevashim Nov 25th, 2008 08:11 AM

Curse you British Postal Service, your loose interpretation of '1-5 day delivery' has stood in my way for the last time! And I had such "great" gifts lined up for my secrat santa recipient, on the upside I guess it means they are mine, all mine, now. mwahahaha

Harry Lime Nov 25th, 2008 10:41 AM

Aye, I sent out my super secret letter on friday. I hope it gets to zomboid soon.

Sacks Nov 25th, 2008 11:13 AM

Has anyone sent Zomboid a picture of their ass? If they haven't I'm going to be really embarrassed for everyone who had the chance and didn't jump on it.

Zomboid Nov 25th, 2008 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevashim (Post 597177)
Curse you British Postal Service, your loose interpretation of '1-5 day delivery' has stood in my way for the last time! And I had such "great" gifts lined up for my secrat santa recipient, on the upside I guess it means they are mine, all mine, now. mwahahaha

It might arrive today. Either way, I'm sure there will be a few people who's letters I receive in the next couple days, so you'll still have a chance to send it out :O

Mockery Nov 25th, 2008 03:10 PM

Yeah if somebody sent out a letter and it arrives 2-5 days late, I say it's still ok to let them into the secret Santa event, especially if there are other stragglers. So for those of you who haven't been confirmed yet, there's still hope :O

Sacks Nov 25th, 2008 03:30 PM

Send that ass. :conspiracy

Tadao Nov 25th, 2008 04:26 PM

I THOUGHT ZOMBOID IS RUNNING THE SHOW MR. MOCKERY!

Mockery Nov 25th, 2008 05:05 PM

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. :picklehat

Zomboid Nov 25th, 2008 07:45 PM

Got Kevashim's letter today, so he's in. I'll pair people up in a bit.

Kevashim Nov 25th, 2008 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 597331)
Got Kevashim's letter today, so he's in. I'll pair people up in a bit.

Fantastic, I take back every bad word said about my old friend Royal Mail; coming through when I truly need him the most.

Zomboid Nov 25th, 2008 09:45 PM

Alrighty, I just finished drawing names and everyone has a person. Some of the pairings should make some people pretty happy. I'm gonna send out the addresses now :O

Zomboid Nov 25th, 2008 10:26 PM

SO ALL PMs ARE NOW SENT OUT AND EVERYONE HAS SOMEONE TO SEND TO. Only one person fucked up when giving me their address but I didn't notice it until I copied it to send to their secret santa. THAT WILL BE REMEDIED SHORTLY THOUGH.

As new letters come in, I'll be setting up those people as well.

pac-man Nov 25th, 2008 10:27 PM

Have fun, guys! I'll be participating in secret Kwanzaa.

You guys do have a Secret Kwanzaa around here, right?

pac-man Nov 25th, 2008 10:59 PM

Yeah, yeah. Merry Christmas.

I might do this next year, though.

GreenPeaness Nov 26th, 2008 10:42 PM

Probably haven't received my letter yet. Went out on Monday I think. Too bad you've already paired the early entries up. I was hoping to get a gift from a large, angry clown of some sort - the first of it's kind - a prototype if you will. And that clown would review comic books on a website of some sort, and his reviews would begin to heavily influence my TPB purchases.

Why God, why!?

Zomboid Nov 27th, 2008 06:45 PM

I got another letter today. It's from one of the people who signed up a bit later than some of the others, so I don't know what the hold-up is with some of you. NEEDLESS TO SAY, I AM EXTREMELY ASHAMED IN YOU NEW PEOPLE WHO WERE SLOW TO GET TO THE POST OFFICE AND I HOPE SANTA GIVES YOU WHAT'S COMIN' TO YA >:

Also, I sent my gift out today.

Harry Lime Nov 28th, 2008 08:39 AM

Heavens to murgatroyd, I figured mine would have got to you at least by wednesday. Don't blame me, blame Kevin Costner and his lack of postal skills.

Kevashim Nov 28th, 2008 11:34 AM

Package sent out today, hopefully my recipient's awesome sense is tingling!

Fathom Zero Nov 28th, 2008 12:34 PM

I don't know if I can make any deadlines, so I couldn't paticipate. I have trouble with mailing things. But Mattjack, PM me your address and I'll send you something like I promised long ago.

lumpisan Nov 29th, 2008 02:44 PM

package will be sent out on monday will be the BEST GIFT EVER

Sacks Nov 29th, 2008 09:09 PM

This all seems so early.

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 29th, 2008 10:44 PM

I know you get banned for not sending something. Also get banned if you don't post a picture of what you get. If I send someone a picture of my junk would they get banned for having to post it?

Hypothetical of course.

Microshock Nov 29th, 2008 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 598465)
I know you get banned for not sending something. Also get banned if you don't post a picture of what you get. If I send someone a picture of my junk would they get banned for having to post it?

Hypothetical of course.

I don't think they will get banned, there's no restriction on the gifts you send unless it's illegal or something?