I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Loveline (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Meeting lovers on forums (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69701011)

darqmommy Nov 13th, 2008 04:45 PM

am i not just allowed to be a really weird geek-lady without people asking questions?!

ZeldaQueen Nov 16th, 2008 08:13 PM

Never had any online relationships. I never really know anyone from online in real life.

BLEU Nov 17th, 2008 09:20 AM

A moderator at a forum I frequented when I was 13 started sending me pics of his cock. He wrote my username on it.

That's the closest I've ever come.

Zhukov Nov 17th, 2008 10:58 AM

Well, keep at it.

Sam Nov 17th, 2008 03:25 PM

DEAR LADIES, I ALWAYS MAKE SURE I WEAR A CONDOM WHEN I GO TO FORUMS BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR LOVE AND THE CHANCE TO MAKE IT.

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 17th, 2008 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLEU (Post 594565)
A moderator at a forum I frequented when I was 13 started sending me pics of his cock. He wrote my username on it.

:wank?

DevilWearsPrada Nov 18th, 2008 12:15 AM

Quote:

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Tim_Buckley NFSW
(as much as I hate E.D., this is all I can find on an eerily similar situation)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ED
Amazingly, he's even worse than the comic is. He's known for being an attention whore of epic levels, and more notably, a pedo. This accusation comes from an incident where he sent a picture of his infantile-sized penis to an underage girl who frequented his forums. When this got out, he dealt with the situation in a calm and dignified manner, namely banning everyone who saw it, everyone who heard about it, everyone who even thought about it, everyone who knew something who had heard about it, their famillies and even their pets. None were spared. This event became known as the Lolocaust or RoMicide and made Tim look really totally awesome.

ZeldaQueen Nov 18th, 2008 06:29 PM

Quote:

Oh god. That reminds me of an incident that happened around last September. A teacher at my high school was arrested for sexually approaching underage girls online. His username was apparently "OneThickDaddy". He found this girl who he sent lewd images from a webcam and sexual PMs. He then arranged to meet with her. He was caught because the "girl" was actually our community's online police force.

Tadao Nov 18th, 2008 06:36 PM

OneThickDaddy is a great name!

ZeldaQueen Nov 18th, 2008 08:38 PM

I guess that would depend on what kind of a person you are. :\

Tadao Nov 18th, 2008 08:45 PM

An old man who prey on teen girls.

Sam Nov 18th, 2008 08:50 PM

Not if you are ASIAN.

Tadao Nov 18th, 2008 08:53 PM

It's thick to a 13 year old.

Asila Nov 18th, 2008 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 595100)
OneThickDaddy is a great name!

Don't.

Sam Nov 18th, 2008 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 595129)
It's thick to a 13 year old.

ONLY IF SHE'S ASIAN.

Tadao Nov 18th, 2008 09:02 PM

Or live in a town were the think solar power and redwood trees are a great mix.

Sam Nov 18th, 2008 09:03 PM

ONLY IF THEY'RE ASI... fucking hippies. >:

Asila Nov 18th, 2008 09:45 PM

Making asian hippies your target demographic, eh Tadao?

ZeldaQueen Nov 18th, 2008 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 595126)
An old man who prey on teen girls.

Actually, he wasn't that old. Thirties maybe.

His wife taught at that school too. She was "unavailable for comment" when the article on his arrest was released. My mom said that the poor woman probably changed her name and left the district.

Sam Nov 18th, 2008 10:09 PM

SHE WAS PROBABLY GETTING IN ON THAT ACTION TOO WITH KINKY THREESOMES. >:

Tadao Nov 18th, 2008 10:20 PM

Hells yeah, she all guilty and got away with it.

lumpisan Nov 20th, 2008 10:27 AM

I did once it ended horribly i would'nt recomend it

ZeldaQueen Nov 20th, 2008 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 595181)
SHE WAS PROBABLY GETTING IN ON THAT ACTION TOO WITH KINKY THREESOMES. >:

Could have been, but I don't think the teacher actually "got on" with anybody. Just stuff over the internet.

What was hilarious was how in the article on his arrest, all of these people who knew him (students, friends, etc) kept saying how he was so nice and they couldn't believe he did that.

Bod Nov 20th, 2008 05:06 PM

My Dad's in his 60's and has stacks of dates lined up via Friends Reunited, I'm quite envious.

I had a bf from another forum and though it's good to chat first, people are very good at hiding mental illness on the net, better than real life.

If you've got them on Myspace check stuff like, are all the pics of themselves just taken in their computer rooms with webcams or do they actually have pics of them outside in the real world with real friends.

When you meet people in reality you see their mannerisms and eyes. You may find out if they have any friends and how acquaintances react to them before you get sucked in online.

I would prefer not to pull via the internet again.

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 20th, 2008 09:26 PM

Bod, why aren't we myspace friends?