I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   THE FORUM EVENT COMMENTARY THREAD (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20578)

Yggdrasill Sep 5th, 2007 04:56 PM

I'm still waiting for my prize from that harry potter contest :(

Mockery Sep 7th, 2007 02:47 AM

I caught up on all my mail earlier this week, including sending out your Harry Potter prize. You should have it shortly.

:squigly

Yggdrasill Sep 7th, 2007 09:58 AM

Yes! You rock!

jared Sep 9th, 2007 12:30 AM

Good heavens, nobody's going to beat Juanfer. He actually put effort, creativity, and elan vital into this thing. Just my luck, 'had been encountered by a gang of lungfish' for nothing; I'd better go and beat my wife...

Obscurus Lupa Sep 9th, 2007 05:09 AM

Heh heh, I like that his fruit mask is expressive and the eyebrows move, lol. Very well-crafted mask, and I liked that his character only kills watermelon-sowers. :lol

jared Sep 9th, 2007 07:11 AM

If you like it so much, why don'tcha marry it?

Yes, so what if the mask melds to his head as the interlocked lips of passionate lovers; if the fruit and vegetables are the harmony of the spheres--it's so beautiful, it could make one weep--so what if all that's true? Blast it all!

arg_zombies Sep 9th, 2007 12:02 PM

Jared

I'll never understand whatever your on about

That's what makes our friendship so strong

:(

Yggdrasill Sep 10th, 2007 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obscurus Lupa (Post 503634)
Heh heh, I like that his fruit mask is expressive and the eyebrows move, lol. Very well-crafted mask, and I liked that his character only kills watermelon-sowers. :lol

Well I think the description for your mask was a lot funnier, as well as the rest. Juanfer has the most original mask so far but it didn't make me feel, uh humored or whatever that feeling is when you don't laugh out loud but it's funny.

Also, I got my PRIZES:love Thank you Rog and Marie for really making my bad day good.

Obscurus Lupa Sep 11th, 2007 12:10 AM

Yeah, it didn't do so well in the humor department, but you can tell there was effort put in.

Thanks, by the way. :D

Chojin Sep 11th, 2007 02:43 PM

Schimid got his prizes too, even if he's too big a fag to come out here and tell you about them.

Also I love this forum :< And the mask contest is by far the best one we've had yet.

Fathom Zero Sep 11th, 2007 10:29 PM

There are a lot of McWhatevers.

Obscurus Lupa Sep 12th, 2007 12:54 AM

Heh heh, I like McCase. Shoulda been McPillowcase.

MarioRPG Sep 12th, 2007 03:33 PM

I will enter as soon as someone gives me a good idea!!!!

Mockery Sep 13th, 2007 06:36 PM

Well you'd better enter soon, the contest ends after this Sunday.

jared Sep 16th, 2007 04:36 PM

For heaven's sake, another hulking, hairy man has plastered his pinups in the contest! Can't a female do one of these near-nude photos for a change? Who wouldn't want to see Greenfingers' tomatoes?

Obscurus Lupa Sep 17th, 2007 01:11 AM

Nappy-nose will forever haunt me. >.< In that aspect I'd say he was successful.

Simon n00b Sep 17th, 2007 12:48 PM

lifeguardoflove totally wins

zeldasbiggestfan Sep 17th, 2007 10:47 PM

I wanna win so bad, But I know I won't. :(

Sethomas Sep 19th, 2007 02:44 AM

I thought about making a joke entry wherein I wear my cardboard, red-colored Vincent Price mask and just give the thoroughly monotonous story of how I procured it. It would have been wonderful, but I was lazy. And yes, I know that we were supposed to make our entries.

Yggdrasill Sep 19th, 2007 03:01 AM

lifeguardoflove brought horror to this halloween contest

Obscurus Lupa Sep 22nd, 2007 02:48 AM

blacksamster gets points for the Lost Skeleton of Cadavra reference in the sig.

My favorite poster so far is the "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" parody, lol.

Mockery Sep 22nd, 2007 05:26 AM

It's only the first day and this contest is already kicking ass. Can't wait to see how many great posters we end up with. Keep 'em coming people!

zeldasbiggestfan Sep 22nd, 2007 11:48 PM

Even if I lose, or don't even enter, I'm buying that Zombie one. I need it.

jared Sep 24th, 2007 08:02 PM

So far, at this hammer time, there are a lot of creative efforts, and even a few that are slightly amusing (or 'humoring', to use Yggdrasil's convenient verb). Only one is really pumping it up with the funny, however, and that's the Honey I Shrunk the Kids entry. I didn't even find my own funny. They just have lots of fulsome funbags; but they're too legit to quit. Besides, they put me in the mix.

Type40 Sep 24th, 2007 08:44 PM

I have to say, I am in love with "The Brain That Died"!
Excellent work nomistakinit!