I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Newbie here- say hi! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25992)

rockingout2007 May 18th, 2007 08:19 PM

Newbie here- say hi!
 
Hey everyone, i'm the new guy on the block and just wanted to introduce myself before i really started mingling with y'all. I'm a student, work for Hollywood Zombies, enjoy travel/music/movies/culture/hiking, and most of all i'm friendly! So stop by and say hi, if you have any questions, shoot me a line, totally want to get to know all of ya!

-John

FartinMowler May 18th, 2007 08:40 PM



The pages where stuck together on this one :lol

MisSFiT May 19th, 2007 12:50 AM

There's Donny,Joey, Danny, Jordan, and I can't remember his brothers name??
And why were the pages stuck together???

BTW-hi!

Fathom Zero May 19th, 2007 01:05 AM

New Kids on the Block had a bunch of hits, Chinese food makes me sick, and I think it's fly when girls stop by for the summer. For the summer.

executioneer May 19th, 2007 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisSFiT (Post 491196)
There's Donny,Joey, Danny, Jordan, and I can't remember his brothers name??
And why were the pages stuck together???

BTW-hi!

the other one's name is john

BUT I ONLY KNOW THAT BECAUSE OF THE COMEDY CHRISTMAS SONG "NEW KIDS GOT RUN OVER BY A REINDEER" I SWEAR

the lyric goes
danny donny joe john jordan
OR WAS IT LARRY CURLY SHEMP AND MOE (oh oh ohhoh)

DuFresne May 19th, 2007 03:16 AM

Fathom, you just crossed the line buddy! >:

Grislygus May 19th, 2007 04:06 PM

FUCK New Kids on the block Milli Vanilli fo life

Girl Drink Drunk May 20th, 2007 02:40 AM

Here's to overproduced, corperate puppets everyone!

MisSFiT May 21st, 2007 01:38 AM

Quote:

the other one's name is john

BUT I ONLY KNOW THAT BECAUSE OF THE COMEDY CHRISTMAS SONG "NEW KIDS GOT RUN OVER BY A REINDEER" I SWEAR
The song is called "Grandma got ran over by a reindeer" so I know you are lying:lol2 and I also can predict that you still have a New Kids T-shirt lurking in your dresser drawers somewhere.

Grislygus May 21st, 2007 11:31 AM

I don't see you "rocking out" too much you poser little faggot bastard better get off mah porch

executioneer May 21st, 2007 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisSFiT (Post 491350)
The song is called "Grandma got ran over by a reindeer" so I know you are lying:lol2 and I also can predict that you still have a New Kids T-shirt lurking in your dresser drawers somewhere.


new kids got run over by a reindeer is a PARODY of that song you ignoramus

MisSFiT May 21st, 2007 11:46 AM

Ignoramus? It's been awhile since I've been called that.
I thought grandma got ran over by a reindeer was a parody of a real christmas song, then again maybe not.

Nevermind you've won this time, but i will be back to claim my revenge.

I'm rocking out in 2008!

GingerGrrl22 May 21st, 2007 02:38 PM

Hi! I'm new too!

Grislygus May 21st, 2007 03:11 PM

I don't think that signature is big enough for the two of us you poser little faggot bastard better get off mah porch

Sethomas May 21st, 2007 06:13 PM

gingergrrl22 your not new you joined in october 2004. it says so.

Misdemonar May 22nd, 2007 01:18 AM

whats suuuupppp

GingerGrrl22 May 22nd, 2007 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas (Post 491420)
gingergrrl22 your not new you joined in october 2004. it says so.

Yeah, but I've been frozen in carbonite since then. :\

Cosmo Electrolux May 22nd, 2007 10:47 AM

I think Gingergrrl gets the ultimate lurker award....three years and 16 posts.

Timebomb May 22nd, 2007 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmo Electrolux (Post 491453)
I think Gingergrrl gets the ultimate lurker award....three years and 16 posts.

Hi.

Cosmo Electrolux May 22nd, 2007 12:08 PM

Sweet mother of christ!!!!!!

GingerGrrl22 May 22nd, 2007 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmo Electrolux (Post 491453)
I think Gingergrrl gets the ultimate lurker award....three years and 16 posts.


Thanks. Actually, I spend most of my time at the View Askew message board.

kahljorn May 22nd, 2007 06:31 PM

Timebomb just dethroned you with his... time... fiveyearsnonpostinglurking8postthingdeal bomb.

GET IT HE BOMBED YOU WITH HIS TIME OF BEING HERE LONGER AND POSTING LESS LOL ):

DuFresne May 22nd, 2007 07:22 PM

With three of his eight posts made on or before July 2004, and the rest from 2007. Damn ur creepy dood.

MisSFiT May 23rd, 2007 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmo Electrolux (Post 491459)
Sweet mother of christ!!!!!!

:lol
I'm kinda creepy too...

GingerGrrl22 May 23rd, 2007 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 491491)
Timebomb just dethroned you with his... time... fiveyearsnonpostinglurking8postthingdeal bomb.

GET IT HE BOMBED YOU WITH HIS TIME OF BEING HERE LONGER AND POSTING LESS LOL ):

Would it help if I said that I had completly forgotten that I had signed up here?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:02 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.