I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover Jul 23rd, 2005 01:57 AM

Achy Breaky Page

Pub Lover Jul 23rd, 2005 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Retro Kat
My cock really burns from sexing Clay Aiken.

You were good in Saad's movie. :(

Esuohlim Jul 23rd, 2005 02:57 AM

i love it when the Retro Kat comes back every once and a while and makes a non-sequitur about being gay because it's funny am i right

Pub Lover Jul 23rd, 2005 03:05 AM

It's kinda sad that the gay guy gets more tail than the rest of us combined. :(

Pub Lover Jul 23rd, 2005 03:06 AM

...but then he sure is sexy. :orgasm

Pub Lover Jul 23rd, 2005 03:07 AM

2799

Pub Lover Jul 23rd, 2005 03:08 AM

2800! :woot

Esuohlim Jul 23rd, 2005 07:03 AM

Way to go that's like 37% of my posts

Esuohlim Jul 23rd, 2005 07:04 AM

And you've posted for two hours straight on like three separate occasions, come on

Esuohlim Jul 23rd, 2005 07:05 AM

I'm watching the sun rise, but only because I haven't actually gone to bed yet :(

Pub Lover Jul 23rd, 2005 07:09 AM

Yeah, & how long have you spent banned?

Esuohlim Jul 23rd, 2005 07:11 AM

Are you here to keep me company as I spiral into a FATIGUE-INDUCED HALLUCINATION?

Pub Lover Jul 23rd, 2005 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
I'm watching the sun rise, but only because I haven't actually gone to bed yet :(

I do shit like that, but I never open the curtains because I like being pale, frail, & pitiful.

Pub Lover Jul 23rd, 2005 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Are you here to keep me company as I spiral into a FATIGUE-INDUCED HALLUCINATION?

Yes. :eek

Esuohlim Jul 23rd, 2005 07:14 AM

Daylight is seeping through the window blinds and I don't like it >:

Pub Lover Jul 23rd, 2005 07:17 AM

If you didn't wash your windows then less light would get in. :confused

Pub Lover Jul 23rd, 2005 07:19 AM

I hate winter. I have to dig holes in winter to prepare for spring. If I owned a rotavator I would have less work, but I'm too weak to lived the things. >:

Esuohlim Jul 23rd, 2005 07:19 AM

BUT I DON'T WASH MY WINDOWS OH GOD WHAT AM I GONNA DO? :(

Pub Lover Jul 23rd, 2005 07:20 AM

Lived? I meant lift. :(

Esuohlim Jul 23rd, 2005 07:20 AM

Winter in July you must be mistaken >:

Pub Lover Jul 23rd, 2005 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
BUT I DON'T WASH MY WINDOWS OH GOD WHAT AM I GONNA DO? :(

Get a job you lazy bum & then you can afford a wife to give you children. & children have to do what you say or you can kill them.

Pub Lover Jul 23rd, 2005 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Winter in July you must be mistaken >:

I live in the future. :rolleyes

Esuohlim Jul 23rd, 2005 07:24 AM

So if I have children will they kill the sun for me? :(

Pub Lover Jul 23rd, 2005 07:25 AM

You ain't got time to train ninja children. >:

Esuohlim Jul 23rd, 2005 07:27 AM

ARE WE ON THE NEXT PAGE YET?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:03 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.