I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   psp browser (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17993)

adept_ninja Aug 2nd, 2005 04:14 PM

psp browser

its out now in japan but it works on non-jap phones. im posting on my psp now

the_dudefather Aug 4th, 2005 07:13 PM

i hear there is a homebrew browser now too (no way im giving up my 1.5 firmwire)

jin Aug 5th, 2005 12:36 AM

Why would i give up my free games to look at something that makes me so angry ;<

Ps. The new Tenchu game is great ;D

ziggytrix Aug 5th, 2005 12:54 AM

how do you type on a psp? i would think it kinda tedious...

adept_ninja Aug 5th, 2005 01:01 AM

typing is ok but it gets annoying; its no keyboard i'll tell you that.
As for the new tenchu game it looks beautiful cant wait for it to come state-side.

the_dudefather Aug 5th, 2005 08:30 AM

me too, or at least a english version

ziggytrix Aug 5th, 2005 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adept_ninja
typing is ok but it gets annoying; its no keyboard i'll tell you that.

i was literally asking how it worked tho, is it like enterting your initials in a video game where you press up and down to scroll thru the alphabet and a few numbers and symbols, or it a bit more clever?

jin Aug 5th, 2005 12:06 PM

Well, i guess that's how it works, based on the default keyboard app. :/

But if you have a look at some awesome homebrew keyboards, it's a lot easier- and soon they'll be releasing some keyboards for the system. I mean, it has a USB, infra-red, wireless and serial port, nothing is stopping the connectivity ;o

Tenchu is pretty playable in Japanese, it's not hard to understand- and the storyline sucks so much it's not worth reading. You buy it for the portable ninja murder action though ;D

Just a little more on Tenchu- no one is lying when they say that the level editor feature is the main selling point. It's so powerful and dynamic- it's been rumored that the story mode was developed in it. ;>

The guy who invented sonic and a few other are already making custom levels for a Tenchu psp promotion. Wireless multiplayer- coop. and vs. i can only assume is going to be awesome, i mean there are 33 characters to choose from, and the battlefields are limited only by your own imagination. ;O

the_dudefather Aug 5th, 2005 01:43 PM

awesome and/or totally sweet

now i will use my psp for something other than watching pete and pete and playing monkey island 2

adept_ninja Aug 5th, 2005 05:23 PM

is there any program that lets you play Japanese imports or will they play on the american versions of the psp?

As for the typing when you click on somthing like a login it takes you to a screen and its like a phone where you press the button until you get to your desired letter or symbol. They did a nice thing though and included buttons that had like .com, .net, www., etc.