I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Guitar Woman Sep 8th, 2009 04:27 AM

NetHack.

I tried to be a Wizard for a while, but I gave up after a fucking hobbit shanked me to death on the second level.

Valkyrie, now.

OxBlood Sep 8th, 2009 05:23 AM

I am positively suprised how much stuff there is in Dissidia, really nice game so far.

executioneer Sep 8th, 2009 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 646544)
NetHack.

I tried to be a Wizard for a while, but I gave up after a fucking hobbit shanked me to death on the second level.

Valkyrie, now.

valkyries start out pretty well equipped, but if i remember right a little short on food. my fav class to play is priest but it's almost cheating cause they can see if stuff is cursed before picking it up. of course w/ a little work you can use pets to do the same, it's just more hassle

Dimnos Sep 8th, 2009 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Microshock (Post 646522)
And why no KZ2?

Just that its already on my list of things to get. Just wanted to know what else was out there with good online play.

I picked up Uncharted, Infamous and Disgaea 3. Uncharted was good right up until the halfway point and it decided to start locking up. :( Turns out that is a common problem with the 3.0 firmware? Seeing as you work for Sony when are they getting that shit fixed Micro?

Fathom Zero Sep 8th, 2009 11:07 AM

:lol

Microshock Sep 8th, 2009 11:26 AM

Sony acknowledges the problems and is quickly working on a fix. They announced that on the PS blog. Plus theres a Q and A on the european ps blog today about 3.0

So should be fixed. I just traded away uncharted about a week ago anyway

Dimnos Sep 8th, 2009 11:41 AM

Should be fixed? As in its fixed now?

stevetothepast Sep 8th, 2009 12:00 PM

no just it should be fixed, as in it should have never happened.

Microshock Sep 8th, 2009 12:46 PM

Yeah, it shouldn't have happened but it will be fixed is what they say. This week at least

Dimnos Sep 8th, 2009 01:29 PM

Mustachio!

stevetothepast Sep 8th, 2009 01:37 PM

thank you, thank you.

Chojin Sep 8th, 2009 04:23 PM

f-zero gx, burnout 3

stevetothepast Sep 9th, 2009 07:48 PM

taking another run at secret of mana emulation style. thank god for freeze states

LordSappington Sep 9th, 2009 09:48 PM

I think I already played through the ten or so songs on Guitar Hero 5 that are any good to me.
It's really started to suck ever since 3; the songs are mostly all slow, with no real challenge to them. Rock Band has a lot more variation and speed. And, to me, a LOT better songs. But I'm not much of a classic rock person. Bring on the death metal!

executioneer Sep 9th, 2009 10:25 PM

rb2 has a handful of death metal tracks, plus there's some for d/l if i remember right

Dr. Boogie Sep 9th, 2009 10:28 PM

Prototype. I like how when you walk into someone, instead of just shouldering past them, you wind up and smack them right in the face.

And I was playing Mechwarrior 4, but now Willie has me hooked on SC2, too.

captain516 Sep 9th, 2009 10:28 PM

Age of Empires.

executioneer Sep 9th, 2009 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 647039)
Prototype. I like how when you walk into someone, instead of just shouldering past them, you wind up and smack them right in the face.

And I was playing Mechwarrior 4, but now Willie has me hooked on SC2, too.

are you playin original or the remix with the speech from the 3D0 version, cause i gotta say most of the encounters are better with speech :eek

Phoenix Gamma Sep 10th, 2009 12:43 AM

About to play Beyond Good and Evil for the first time, because I never played it and hear it's really good.

Also, downloaded Disaster: Day of Crisis for the Wii because Reggie doesn't want me to play it. It's pretty average I guess. Kinda retarded; like a collection of disaster movie cliches, except not as retarded as Disaster Movie.

Babs Sep 10th, 2009 01:29 AM

I've been playing the shit out of Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on Dreamcast. Hands down the best fighting game around. Legendary line up (courtesy mostly to Capcom). I can't get over the fact that this title alone didn't save the Dreamcast, well I guess PS2 had it as well but still, amazing game.

Guitar Woman Sep 10th, 2009 02:42 AM

Day of Crisis actually got made?

Shit, I remember wanting to play that 5 fucking years ago.

Phoenix Gamma Sep 10th, 2009 08:01 AM

Yea, only came out in Europe.

stevetothepast Sep 10th, 2009 09:22 AM

goddammit, snes9x isn't saving my damn save states.

Guitar Woman Sep 10th, 2009 09:25 AM

Whahahat?

Why are you using that piece of shit? ZSnes is the only way to go.

stevetothepast Sep 10th, 2009 09:32 AM

I think i'll download it tonight then we'll see.