I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   because i hate myself and all others phys. ed. thread (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69703425)

george Nov 4th, 2009 02:42 PM

because i hate myself and all others phys. ed. thread

it has come to my attention that some of us are sort of frumpy dumpy and have taken to working out to relieve the soul crushing lonilieness/joblessness/not getting laidness, etc.

i propose that we use this thread to inspire/make fun of/bitch to each other.

since i love telling people what to do in threads and then be completely ignored i suggest:

1. we report what we do for the day (exercise, whatever you feel)
2. a report of what we eat (or vomit, if that is part of your program)
3. photos of any large, extra smelly or green poops/body parts.

the rest is up to us. good luck men!!!

by the next time i go to the beach my daughter wont be embaress by my fat ugliness!!!!!

Fathom Zero Nov 4th, 2009 03:04 PM

I'm not doing it because I'm out of shape (even though I am.) I'm doing it as an obsessive physical activity that I can do as a constructive placeholder for things like masturbating or punching holes in my wall.

But also, I should gain weight. Given my metabolism or whatever, I can't gain weight at all. It makes me feel all achy sometimes.

Basically, what I do is some cardiopulmonary stuff because of my syndrome and some stretching, yadda yadda yadda, then I lift some weights. I usually run wherever I'm going, so I don't need to make time out to do that.

After a few weeks, I stopped getting tired after running up and down six flights of stairs. And I realized I have these weird things called biceps.

Oh yeah; I gained ten pounds. :posh

elx Nov 4th, 2009 07:00 PM

i wanna be the coach

actually i will let you guys be in your man thread but just for the record noone likes skinny boys or scary muscley ones:(

george Nov 4th, 2009 07:40 PM

you can be as bossy as you like elx, it helps to have a girl to be ashamed in front of :)

today i ate oodles of noodles.

i did nothing in the gym, but i walked to work and did a lot of walking around there. tommorow the restaurant has its silent opening and i am looking forward to it.

i am going to start lifting weights tomorrow :lol

Fathom Zero Nov 4th, 2009 07:40 PM

I'm a human scarecrow. :(

I'm aiming for acrobat.

george Nov 4th, 2009 09:45 PM

ummm....i was looking up "obesity PSA" cause i wanted to post a pic of a fatty so you could learn to gain weight FZ.

uh, i hope this helps:

Fathom Zero Nov 4th, 2009 11:05 PM

It looks like I've set the bar a little high, then.

george Nov 5th, 2009 10:19 AM

try cookies. and mountain dew. my method was to lie on the couch watching AKIRA over and over, stuff my mouth full of oreos until they kind of melted in that fantastic way oreos do, then wash them down with a big swig from a 2L of MTD. this would backwash crumbs into the 2L, not only claiming it as all MINE, but by the time i got to the bottom it would create a delicious muddy slush that i am pretty sure is that ambrosia shit that the greeks went on and on about.

ahhh...memories.

today i did an embarassing amount of sit ups and push ups...i am a little intimidated by the bowflex type machines in the gym here..bad enough to be the chubby in the gym, i dont need to be the stupid as well.

executioneer Nov 5th, 2009 02:53 PM

im gonna restart my oregon trail diet soon :(

Tadao Nov 5th, 2009 03:08 PM

My girl says she likes me the way I am.

Code for turn my breast into chest.

george Nov 5th, 2009 10:10 PM

i walke4d approx 10,000 miles tonight.

on the plus side i met a hairdresser named Rachel (she was HOT) who had me take her picture and promised me she would be a regular.

god i fucking love being a waiter.

Fathom Zero Nov 5th, 2009 10:16 PM

high five, George.

george Nov 5th, 2009 11:40 PM

i am going to do ten more sit ups tomorrow in honor of rachel.

and because of the high five. now start eating you skinny bastard :(

Chojin Nov 6th, 2009 06:41 AM

Situps are kinda worthless unless you're doing them to pass some sit-up test, but even then most freeweight core exercises will make you better at sit-ups than sit-ups would.

Machines are also pretty worthless, except maybe an assisted pullup/chinup machine if you can't do them on your own. I realize you've probably heard it before and I'm not any more likely to convince you, but consider that you can also finish in like a tenth of the time when you do freeweight exercises that with one exercise obsolete about half of your average 16-machine nautilus circuit.

Diet is also by FAR the biggest part of weight loss. Sorry to say. Running around the planet won't do you more good than not eating a cheeseburger - in fact, after a certain point, your body learns to cling lovingly to its fat to maintain it during long hauls. Keep cardio to within 30-60 minutes. Lift weights 2-3 times a week, and if it comes down between weights and cardio due to time, always go with weights - you burn less calories at first with it, but in the repairing process you'll burn a lot more.

How to lift weights:
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4776...ook_and_DVDrip

And get your logbook here:
http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wi..._and_Downloads

A million and one diet books, i recommend Lyle McDonald's rapid fat loss handbook:
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4628392/Fitness.rar

Since you're just starting, you can easily do Starting Strength and cut calories at the same time.

Doing this, I lost over 27 pounds of bodyweight and gained about 9 pounds of muscle in 3 months (33.6% BF to 23.7% BF by tape measurements, calipers register me lower).

tl;dr SQUATS, DEADLIFTS, BENCH PRESS, AND CHINUPS + DIET = VICTOLY

Chojin Nov 6th, 2009 06:45 AM

also your daughter looks suspiciously like jay leno in that picture

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 6th, 2009 10:25 AM

I'm going to jump rope and lift weights.

george Nov 6th, 2009 10:29 AM

her mother did turn out to be a whore chojin.

Chojin Nov 6th, 2009 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by george (Post 657251)
her mother did turn out to be a whore chojin.

what happened to Tuesday and that other kid?

george Nov 6th, 2009 02:37 PM

that is tuesday!!!!

josh is in 11th grade now, and is so genuinely weird that he makes me happy almost all the time. he is just like me, except he will most likely end up being about 6' 4" or so. he is a big guy.

zoe is in college and posts here as Blue Fox every once in awhile. she is a super genius!! she will prolly come for the rock show if i can get her to ditch school and have some fun.

no sit ups or nothing today, i got distracted earlier. i am gonna be fat forever.

Fathom Zero Nov 6th, 2009 04:09 PM

COOL KIDS MAKE LIFE WORTH IT

Chojin Nov 6th, 2009 04:13 PM

i bike or lift for about an hour every day

feels good man

also wtf i remember tuesday being a lot smaller :<

george Nov 7th, 2009 12:41 AM

i really need to start lifting, i have reached the level of weight loss that you can get with diet and cardio alone.

time to bulk up :)

rogerwillson Nov 7th, 2009 06:29 AM

I hate my self

My method was to lie on the couch watching AKIRA over and over, stuff my mouth full of ores until they kind of melted in that fantastic way ores do, then wash them down with a big swig from a 2L of MTD. This would backwash crumbs into the 2L, not only claiming it as all MINE.

Chojin Nov 7th, 2009 08:24 AM

i want to ban this bot, but at the same time it's hilarious to have a space echo around

Chojin Nov 7th, 2009 08:33 AM

there, i at least dressed him up so he can go out in public without getting banned