I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Loveline (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   There is no such thing as love (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69707664)

ThrashO Oct 3rd, 2011 05:52 PM

There is no such thing as love

Figure why not liven up this section?

So my girlfriend of a year and some change has decided to go her seperate way. She say's it's because of school and work and she doesn't have time for a relationship. This is her:

This is an early picture of us, about a year ago. The relationship only got better and better. We never fought, we had a great sex life, she was NORMAL, she let me do whatever I wanted, if she came over and we were playing poker she'd let me finish! Then if I wanted to come in the room afterwards and play some Gears she'd be like "Babe you know I don't care, I love you".

It was fucking madness. Never has a relationship been so good.

Now, I've been with some absolutely beautiful girls. Some that are beyond a level of foxiness comprehendable by man. For example, the last chick I met in Seattle was not only a mega-fox but she was smart as hell. She was the embassador to the University of Washington and right now she's working on becoming the supervisor at the EPA in Seattle. And her body was INCREDIBLE. Curvy and in shape. She teaches yoga on the weekends. She was also funny and was a BOSS at super Mario World (but come on, who isn't.)

This is her:
Spoilers!

I don't ever brag about my sexual conquests or my love life in general. I'm a very private person when it comes to that sort of thing, but there are always many levels of insanity to women based on their rank on the babe scale. For example, that girl, the EPA babe from Seattle, let me know 4 months into our relationship that she was going through a divorce. I asked when. She say's "Well he hasn't signed the papers yet".

I'm like... "Son. Wat." But I really liked her, and I tried to cope with all of it. Turns out she wasn't ready for the divorce and things just spiraled. She was manipulative and changed her mind about everything every other minute. I said "Fuck this" and moved back home. She calls me every once in a while and sends me a picture of her butt or something but I don't really care.

Anyways, the girl in the picture up top is Katie, and I loved her more than anything. It was the best relationship I've ever been in and I didn't know that a relationship could be so good. NOTHING was wrong with it what so ever.

Then she kind of stops talking to me, stops staying the night then says she wants to go on a break so she can focus on school. I over reacted a bit and we didn't talk for about a week. Now it's official that we're broken up, she doesn't seem to care at all and she doesn't want to talk with me about any of it. I don't think she's with another guy at all, but she does seem to talk to her friends alot, so she apparently has time for that.

Deep down I know that in a few months she's probably going to come running back to me, because that's how it always works, and I don't really know what to do if this does happen. The way she seemed to turn her undying love for me off in an instance makes me think I would have no relationship security what so ever. Maybe she was tired of me. Maybe she really couldn't concentrate with me on her mind. I don't really know. Like most girls, she doesn't give a straight answer so it leaves you forever wondering. I do still love her, I think about her all the time, and every day I wake up I have to remind myself that she's not in my life anymore. It's getting easier, but I know that there probably won't be another relationship as good as what I had with her, and after being with some of the sexiest girls on the planet, that's really all I want anymore.

Already there are girls that are texting me shit like "heyy" which whenever you see extended letters like that it means "I'm ready for you to dump cum all over me." but as lonely as it is right now, I don't want any skanks at the moment. I'm taking this time to better myself, save up some money and hopefully get back into school.

I'm trying to not be a pussy, I haven't cried or anything, and I'm not going to be a faggot about any of it, but I mainly posted here because I haven't talked to anyone else about it IRL. All of my friends and family thought we were such a cute and perfect couple that I wouldn't know how to tell them that it's over.

So, advice? Thoughts? Insults?

[EDIT] posting this somewhere and getting it off my chest has helped a little. I suggest anyone else going through the same thing to do so as well.

Pentegarn Oct 3rd, 2011 06:07 PM

First off, no matter what, a drop off that is that abrupt does mean another guy. That is on her because she can't be honest about it.

Second off, not getting real closure sucks, but unfortunately sometimes it goes down like that. If she won't let you have that closure, it means she is doing something wrong and she knows it, if nothing else, let that be your balm. If she does come running back, you can get your closure then.

Third off, the hardest thing about ending a relationship that your family endorsed is telling them, but the best thing is to do it and get it over with because otherwise they are going to push you with not only the uncomfortable 'what went wrong' and 'what did you do' when they finally do find out, but they will then follow up with, 'what, you don't think we are important enough to tell when something like this happens'. The former is bad, but you can deflect that, the latter is worse because they will be right.

I am not going to bombard you with things like 'plenty of fish in the sea' and 'things will get better' They don't help and you will figure the truth of those platitudes on your own with time. Instead I will say, enjoy your single time and save up that money for the next girlfriend cause it will all be gone as soon as you get your next one :lol

k0k0 Oct 3rd, 2011 06:15 PM

My advice, go ahead and cry dude. Cry like a baby because if she is coming back, it's after she's been used and tossed out by another dude. No girl drops off like that without having another dude. You can wait it out and see if she'll come back or you can get over it and try again.

Pentegarn Oct 3rd, 2011 06:18 PM

On the plus side, if she does come back you own her. Though I wouldn't advise taking her back after that

Fathom Zero Oct 3rd, 2011 06:21 PM

this validates everything

ThrashO Oct 3rd, 2011 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 745235)
My advice, go ahead and cry dude. Cry like a baby because if she is coming back, it's after she's been used and tossed out by another dude. No girl drops off like that without having another dude. You can wait it out and see if she'll come back or you can get over it and try again.

I stopped crying about broads when I was 20. I thought this girl was different, and it's difficult to deal with, but nothing to cry about.

Also, pent, I took your advice and texted her saying "A girl doesn't turn away from a relationship like ours without another guy to go to" and she says "youre being ridiculous, please stop texting me things like that" and I said "Ok, I'll stop telling you cold hard facts about yourself."

and then IRL I was like "lol"

I dont know man, after seeing something like what we had just collapse, I think I'm going to go the way of the douche. Honestly, my best friend, who is a complete manwhore, always told me "A girl is something to be used up and thrown out, because that's what they'll do to you."

And even though he's crushed the souls of some of the sweetest and beautiful girls I've ever met, it's appearing that he's not far from the truth :\

k0k0 Oct 3rd, 2011 08:33 PM

Ah, well if my woman leaves me, I cry. That's just how I am I guess. I even cry when I gotta leave her for some reason.

kahljorn Oct 3rd, 2011 08:49 PM

SORRY TO HEAR THAT DUDE

I AGREE AND THINK THAT WOMEN SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE CUNTS

I AM NOW A MISOGYNIST

Supafly345 Oct 3rd, 2011 09:22 PM

I haven't read any of the posts in this thread. But I totally empathize with what is going on and you just need to hang in there baby!

Sam Oct 3rd, 2011 09:31 PM

POST ALL HER NUDES HERE OR PM THEM TO ME AND THAT WILL SHOW HER THAT YOU ARE A DOMINANT MALE AND SHE HAS JUST MADE A HORRIBLE LIFE CHOICE. :picklehat

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 3rd, 2011 09:56 PM

I have some nudes of her. She looks just like my ex fiance.

k0k0 Oct 3rd, 2011 09:57 PM

How come I never take pictures of my girlfriends naked? I never think to do that at the time since I'm so optimistic that I'll never need them since we're together always.

kahljorn Oct 4th, 2011 03:56 AM

yea hook them nudes up

although she kinda looks like it might be illegal for me to look at her naked

ThrashO Oct 4th, 2011 06:26 AM

I have alot of feelings for the most recent girl, but I'll give you some goods for the megafox from Seattle

NSFW ON ACCOUNT OF PIERCED TITTIES AND A BUTT

Spoilers!

There's lots of phones because we long distanced for a while. And yes, she was as incredible in bed as you'd like to believe. If the divorce wouldn't have made her so crazy she'd have been WIFE MATERIAL, she's still a sweetheart though.

Zhukov Oct 4th, 2011 08:09 AM

Uh, this is really weird (for me), but I know someone that looks exactly like her. I thought it was her.

Anyway, the advice that there is definitely another man is dumb. A drop off that abrupt may means she has been hiding her true feelings for the past month/s, it may mean she just doesn't care that much and doesn't mind being fickle about the relationship. As for another guy; there might be, there might not, but I think automatically jumping to that conclusion either shows us that you sort of want there to be one (especially if you texted her the accusation) in the hope that you can be all "fuck that bitch" in order to get over her easier, or that you are just really upset. Unless you have some pretty good evidence I wouldn't listen to your fears of another guy. It's not really an honest way of getting over someone.

The way she acted with you (well, as much as I can tell from one post), and how she just let you do whatever, might indicate that she didn't really feel as strongly towards you as you did to her. She ... might not know what love is...

Maybe letting you do whatever you wanted and play poker and video games was her way of avoiding you, or not having to mother you.

I don't want to be the devil's advocate here, but it's not always so easy as "Dude, there was another guy, so she can get fucked". People's emotions are complex (especially women am I rite guys) and you wont know until you have a long honest talk about it. Maybe not even then.

If she does come running back to you it still indicates that she doesn't really know how someone should act when they 'love' someone. If she did that to me I would take it as a sign that she can't take me seriously, because you don't play with a guy's heart like that :(

I guess my advice is to talk to her about it rather than assume things. She might have a great reason that she broke up, and she might want to get back together with you if you talk honestly with her. If you want that. If not, then at least you will know for sure, and that's what closure is; not telling her to fuck off on assumed charges.

As for empathy; yeah I got some. I'm still in love with a woman I was with for two years and I bawled when I broke up with her - long distance wasn't working, and it was really draining her quality of life.

k0k0 Oct 4th, 2011 08:48 AM

I guess an immediate drop off doesn't mean other guy instantly. But it means something was all of a sudden wrong or changed.

I was dating a girl for 5 months and she was probably the hottest girl I've ever been with. At least to me. In other people's opinions I've had hotter, but yeah, she really did it. Anyways, the thing that changed it is that I took her to meet my friends for the first time. She was a hardcore christian and I didn't realize they'd look like such unsavory individuals that I socialize with. So when we get to their house and go inside there's a giant drawing of a fetus being stomped on the wall of their house behind the drum set. Also a few upside down crosses. We all get to talking, then they kind of start realizing she's a christian and ask questions about it. They start poking holes in it. I know that they didn't realize this would be a major thing. They were just really curious about shit and why she thought that way. She said she needed to get home, so she drove me back to my place. She gave me a long kiss that if I had realized it now, really was a way of saying goodbye to me. It lasted way longer than normal. When I called her the next day, there was no answer. I called her for a week straight with no answer. I thought something might have happened to her. I found her mom's number and contacted her, she told me Jenny was fine and that she was busy right now. A week after that, I get a box full of stuff that I had given her over the months with a letter detailing how she loved Jesus and needed to devote herself to him only for now.

Did she find Jesus recently? That dude's stealing all the ladies.

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 4th, 2011 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 745310)
I have alot of feelings for the most recent girl, but I'll give you some goods for the megafox from Seattle

][/spoiler]

There's lots of phones because we long distanced for a while. And yes, she was as incredible in bed as you'd like to believe. If the divorce wouldn't have made her so crazy she'd have been WIFE MATERIAL, she's still a sweetheart though.

:o

I have that same outfit. Those are crotchless panties son. I hope you get a piece.

Zhukov Oct 4th, 2011 10:31 AM

Post pictures of you wearing them.

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 4th, 2011 10:47 AM

I did already

ThrashO Oct 4th, 2011 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 745321)
:o

I have that same outfit. Those are crotchless panties son. I hope you get a piece.

Kid. I had all the pieces already. :rock

ThrashO Oct 4th, 2011 02:43 PM

Also, it's fucking weird seeing that picture out in the open like that :x

[edit] This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

ThrashO Oct 4th, 2011 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 745315)
I guess an immediate drop off doesn't mean other guy instantly. But it means something was all of a sudden wrong or changed.

I was dating a girl for 5 months and she was probably the hottest girl I've ever been with. At least to me. In other people's opinions I've had hotter, but yeah, she really did it. Anyways, the thing that changed it is that I took her to meet my friends for the first time. She was a hardcore christian and I didn't realize they'd look like such unsavory individuals that I socialize with. So when we get to their house and go inside there's a giant drawing of a fetus being stomped on the wall of their house behind the drum set. Also a few upside down crosses. We all get to talking, then they kind of start realizing she's a christian and ask questions about it. They start poking holes in it. I know that they didn't realize this would be a major thing. They were just really curious about shit and why she thought that way. She said she needed to get home, so she drove me back to my place. She gave me a long kiss that if I had realized it now, really was a way of saying goodbye to me. It lasted way longer than normal. When I called her the next day, there was no answer. I called her for a week straight with no answer. I thought something might have happened to her. I found her mom's number and contacted her, she told me Jenny was fine and that she was busy right now. A week after that, I get a box full of stuff that I had given her over the months with a letter detailing how she loved Jesus and needed to devote herself to him only for now.

Did she find Jesus recently? That dude's stealing all the ladies.

Yeah my first real girlfriend, whose religious views are totally changed now, was big into christianity when I was living with her in Seattle. Anyways, Towards the end of the relationship I just wanted there to stop being problems, finish school and get the fuck out of there, and one day shes goes: "You know my parents say that if you really loved me you'd go to church."

Me: "Okay i'll go to church."

Her: "And believe in Jesus."

Me: "Okay I believe in Jesus."

And Zhukov, thanks for the advice dude, I don't really know what to think because she doesn't answer most of my questions or explain herself about anything, then again she is really busy working and studying and going to school all the time, but I feel like she made this situation so much worse and difficult, so for the time being I'm going to just turn some strange pussy out for a while and then see if I can beat her score when she comes back.

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 4th, 2011 03:11 PM

Go for the high score.

k0k0 Oct 4th, 2011 04:03 PM

Then when she comes back you can show her all the nice new stds you got. Maybe you can trade.

b_squared Oct 4th, 2011 04:13 PM

Maybe she was being truthful about work and school. Just saying.

executioneer Oct 4th, 2011 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 745310)
NSFW ON ACCOUNT OF PIERCED TITTIES AND A BUTT

plz don't use spoiler tags for nsfw pictures they still download to work computer hard drives and can get dudes in trouble

remote link that shit

kahljorn Oct 4th, 2011 04:43 PM

this is now my favorite thread on imockery

and yea i was about to post what willie said. Would hate for those pictures to get removed/you get banned :(

ThrashO Oct 4th, 2011 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 745375)
wahhh im a lady who hates boobs

ok

executioneer Oct 4th, 2011 05:03 PM

i dont hate boobs i'm just telling you spoiler tags won't keep nsfws from getting people in trouble

not ME, because i surf with images turned off at work anyways. i give a fuck

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 4th, 2011 05:50 PM

yeah, from now on be sure to sen dem direct to my email.

Pentegarn Oct 4th, 2011 05:55 PM

That is the safest place for them

Pentegarn Oct 4th, 2011 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 745312)
Anyway, the advice that there is definitely another man is dumb.

This from the guy who can't close the deal :lol

kahljorn Oct 4th, 2011 07:36 PM

dont worry guys i started my own publover folder for thrasho's girlfriends :(

Pentegarn Oct 4th, 2011 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 745399)
dont worry guys i started my own publover folder for thrasho's girlfriends :wank

I put in the emoticon for you that you must have meant to put originally Kahl

kahljorn Oct 4th, 2011 09:27 PM

IM JUST A COLLECTORSO I THINK :posh WOULDVE BEEN MORE APPROPRIATE

k0k0 Oct 4th, 2011 09:30 PM

He's a connoisseur with pictures of other people's girlfriend's naked.

Pentegarn Oct 4th, 2011 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 745419)
IM JUST A COLLECTORSO I THINK :posh WOULDVE BEEN MORE APPROPRIATE

Even a :posh needs to :wank once in a while

kahljorn Oct 4th, 2011 11:01 PM

yea but we keep our monocles and straight faces while we jerk it

Esuohlim Oct 4th, 2011 11:07 PM

Every emoticon should have a jerking counterpart

Sam Oct 4th, 2011 11:16 PM

I need an eye rolling jerking off emoticon right now.

Zhukov Oct 4th, 2011 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 745393)
This from the guy who can't close the deal :lol

No, this coming from the guy who thinks that the situation might be more complex than what a knee jerk reaction, of any sort, warrants.

Like I said, it might be another guy, it might not, but you should find out first, since a quick change in her actions could mean any number of things, and jumping to conclusions about something so accusing and potentially hurtful could cause problems. Thrasho if you are trying to contact her in a civil way then I guess there is not much more you can do. I guess you could always try the 'I'll only leave you alone if you tell me the truth' angle, thus turning you into that clingy guy she dated for a while and who couldn't take a hint. I don't know. Ask her if you've done something wrong, that you recognise that she wants some breathing space, and that you really care for her happiness - but you think you deserve some explanation; even if it is just "I needed to concentrate on school/work".

Sometimes the easiest answers are the hardest to take. :tear

And Pentegarn, why do you think I can't 'close the deal'? Because I don't keep you updated on my love life? Yeah, sorry, I keep forgetting that some people are living vicariously through other people's sexual experiences. Following me around the forums, trying poke fun at me and then laughing at your own posts is hardly becoming of a fat twat such as yourself, is it? I mean, really.

Sam Oct 5th, 2011 12:06 AM

ZHUKOV, SOMETIMES I AM SO PROUD OF YOU AND THE MAN THAT YOU HAVE BECOME OUT THERE IN THE WILDERNESS OF CANADA.

Zhukov Oct 5th, 2011 12:18 AM

That really means something to me, Sam. Thank you.

Esuohlim Oct 5th, 2011 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 745444)
I need an eye rolling jerking off emoticon right now.

:BOOTOFJUSTICEjerkingit

Sam Oct 5th, 2011 01:52 AM

:WANGSFUEMOTICONJERKINGIT

Esuohlim Oct 5th, 2011 02:03 AM

:JERKINGEMOTICONJERKINGTWODICKS

kahljorn Oct 5th, 2011 04:54 AM

:DOMOEMOTOCONJERKINGTWODICKSANDBITINGONEOFF:domo

NM I GUESS THATS OFF TOPIC

SORRY GUYS

:INFRACTIONJERKINGOFF

k0k0 Oct 5th, 2011 06:48 AM

:JERKINGEMOTICONOFADUDENAMEDDICK

Pentegarn Oct 5th, 2011 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 745451)

And Pentegarn, why do you think I can't 'close the deal'? Because I don't keep you updated on my love life? Yeah, sorry, I keep forgetting that some people are living vicariously through other people's sexual experiences. Following me around the forums, trying poke fun at me and then laughing at your own posts is hardly becoming of a fat twat such as yourself, is it? I mean, really.

It is sad that the most original comeback your tiny brain cell can come up with is 'fat twat'. I laugh at your ineptness. This is why I repeatedly say you are boring. It is the same response from you. You have to fall back to either 'twat' or 'cunt' because you lack both subtlety and the wit to come up with anything better. That is why you lash out at your betters, because you know deep down of your inferiority.

:lol <---- that is me laughing not at my post, but at your impotent attempt at a response.

The reason I say you can't close the deal is because 99% of your posts on loveline have been the same boring story of "I met a girl at x, but nothing happened." You can fill x with all sorts of things, public transportation, your laughable job as a ref of a 'sport' that is barely more real than professional wrestling, bars, your 'real' job, wherever. It is always the same with you. I don't even have to read what you post because you seem to post in some sort of Madlibs style. You are boring, repetitive, and making fun of that amuses me

hence the :lol s I put in. Deal with it, as my bitch, it is really the only choice you have.

ThrashO Oct 5th, 2011 07:30 AM

so i just got home, its 7am, from a tiling job that started at 8 all night and I was tired as hell and decided to light up some bud and smoke myself to sleep.

anyways, i was making a sandwiich stoned as hell and kept thinking about how sweet she was and all the cute things we did and she would always tell me I was the only horsey in the world for her and what would she do if something happened to me. and then she just turns of off and leaves. she left ME. its almost ridiculous to think about for me. I keep asking how.

and i just cried my fucking eyes out for a good 20 minutes. i dont know how i fell right now

k0k0 Oct 5th, 2011 07:41 AM

Probably better man. Crying helps during that shit. I mean, it makes you feel stupid, but it's not good to keep that bottled in.

Zhukov Oct 5th, 2011 08:00 AM

Definitely. It can make you realise how you really feel.

Pentegarn: Shut up now. I don't call you a twat or cunt, I call you a fat twat, or a fat cunt.

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 5th, 2011 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 745466)
:JERKINGEMOTICONJERKINGTWODICKS

:goingskiing

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 5th, 2011 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 745504)
so i just got home, its 7am, from a tiling job that started at 8 all night and I was tired as hell and decided to light up some bud and smoke myself to sleep.

anyways, i was making a sandwiich stoned as hell and kept thinking about how sweet she was and all the cute things we did and she would always tell me I was the only horsey in the world for her and what would she do if something happened to me. and then she just turns of off and leaves. she left ME. its almost ridiculous to think about for me. I keep asking how.

and i just cried my fucking eyes out for a good 20 minutes. i dont know how i fell right now

Walking usually helps me out with shit like this. I used to do a lot of walking.

k0k0 Oct 5th, 2011 09:48 AM

I used to do a lot of walking too, but when I felt like that, it would make me break shit. Usually just finding a house in construction and going to town.

Pentegarn Oct 5th, 2011 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 745506)
Pentegarn: Shut up now. I don't call you a twat or cunt, I call you a fat twat, or a fat cunt.

Because you are either a misogynist or a closet homosexual. Hear me out

People tend to subconsciously call others cunts and twats, prefix insults notwithstanding, because they think little of the vagina itself. Why is this? Some schools of thought believe that it is a deep seeded hatred of women in general, that then translates any synonym to the vagina (i.e. pussy, twat, cunt) as an insult. There is another school of thought that says that you tend to lump together things you hate, so when you call someone a twat (or in this cast fat twat) it means you hate both them and vagina because of latent homosexuality.

Either way, it explains why you can't close the deal with the ladies

:lol-ing at you again,

Pentegarn

ThrashO Oct 5th, 2011 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 745504)

Pentegarn Oct 5th, 2011 04:49 PM

Wait you can't red pickle yourself

:Partyfoul

The Leader Oct 6th, 2011 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 745558)

:lol-ing at you again,

Pentegarn

You've professed that you aren't funny many times so why are you trying so hard?

Pentegarn Oct 6th, 2011 05:44 PM

When?

ThrashO Oct 6th, 2011 06:35 PM

ladies PLEASE. THIS IS ABOUT ME.

Chojin Oct 6th, 2011 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 745558)
Because you are either a misogynist or a closet homosexual. Hear me out

this would have been much funnier if you'd just left it at that. that said, plz stop with the armchair psychology; this isn't the mock wars and either way you're not being funny so i'll have to ask you to shut up now

thrash0 i'm sry to hear it bro. i find it hard to believe anything women tell me, and situations like this are why. that's also why i'm dating a redneck with a black belt--i assume all our disputes will simply be settled in the ring.

Grislygus Oct 6th, 2011 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supafly345 (Post 745279)
I haven't read any of the posts in this thread. But I totally empathize with what is going on and you just need to hang in there baby!

And now nothing more is necessary

Nice tits, though. Good work team

Pentegarn Oct 6th, 2011 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 745720)
this would have been much funnier if you'd just left it at that. that said, plz stop with the armchair psychology; this isn't the mock wars and either way you're not being funny so i'll have to ask you to shut up now

You got it exactly right, but you are a smart guy, I would expect nothing less from you.

Yes, the first part was the actual meat of the post for funny.

The follow up part, or as you called it, the armchair psychology, was for those, like Zhukov, who would not get the subtlety of the first part without my elaborating on it.

In essence, the funny part was for people who get it, the 'armchair psychology' was for people like Zhukov who like their 'humor' to be based only in fact

Zhukov Oct 7th, 2011 12:24 AM

Shut up Pentegarn.

ThrashO Oct 7th, 2011 12:28 AM

I GIVE YOU TITTIES AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME

Sam Oct 7th, 2011 12:35 AM

THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE TITTIES, AND LESS BOOBS.

kahljorn Oct 7th, 2011 04:24 AM

i just kinda had the same thing happen to me!

ive been talking to this girl and she like gave me her number and texted me constantly and shit. then overnight she stopped talking to me and avoids me now even though everything seemed cool.

Whatever though I'm just considering it practice for the world of dicks.

Zhukov Oct 7th, 2011 04:39 AM

Lovelessness is spreading.

jcsites Oct 7th, 2011 05:01 AM

hey

thank you so much for being allow me to be part of this site

Pentegarn Oct 7th, 2011 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 745766)
Shut up Pentegarn.

Clever*

*I may have just misspelled boring and repetitive there though

ThrashO Oct 7th, 2011 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcsites (Post 745788)
thank you so much for being allow me to be part of this site

IT JUST WOULDNT BE THE SAME WITHOUT U :)

Zhukov Oct 7th, 2011 08:43 AM

We were born to succeed, not to fail.

k0k0 Oct 7th, 2011 09:14 AM

I was born to die. Damn bots trying to be inspirational.

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 7th, 2011 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 745784)
i just kinda had the same thing happen to me!

ive been talking to this girl and she like gave me her number and texted me constantly and shit. then overnight she stopped talking to me and avoids me now even though everything seemed cool.

Whatever though I'm just considering it practice for the world of dicks.

YOU SHOULD HAVE LEFT HER 4 DEAD.

kahljorn Oct 7th, 2011 03:18 PM

I SHOULD"VE VOMITED ON HER AND LEFT HER FOR THE HORDE

Esuohlim Oct 7th, 2011 03:39 PM

There is no such thing as hugs :(

Pentegarn Oct 7th, 2011 04:07 PM

I beg to differ

ThrashO Oct 8th, 2011 12:02 AM

So I've talked to a bunch of my hot ex's who want the cock, some who I left, some who left me, even the megafox whose boobs I posted, we're on a friend level now and I feel bad I posted her tits haha, I don't know if she's dating anyone or not but she's been texting me "good night mister" almost every night now...

Anyways it doesn't matter, going back to broads who I used to be crazy about only make me realize how little of a fuck I give about any of them and how much I just want her. I've come to the conclusion that I don't think she's with another guy, she just honestly doesn't want a relationship right now, but still I feel wronged. I wouldn't know what to do if she came running back to be honest.

kahljorn Oct 8th, 2011 12:03 AM

punch her in the mouth with your cock

k0k0 Oct 8th, 2011 09:43 AM

Your 'megafox' had fake looking boobs. It might be because she was lying down though. They weren't fake were they?

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 8th, 2011 09:58 AM

:lol I've been misreading that this whole time as meganfox.

ThrashO Oct 8th, 2011 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 745985)
Your 'megafox' had fake looking boobs. It might be because she was lying down though. They weren't fake were they?

Absolutely not. It was because she was laying down, shits were fucking amazing. Best set of titties I have ever encountered.

Also, inception titties. It was a picture of a picture on a computer monitor.

Zhukov Oct 9th, 2011 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 745944)
I wouldn't know what to do if she came running back to be honest.

You probably only will know as soon as it happens.

Fathom Zero Oct 10th, 2011 12:35 AM

pics of her slit when that happens, plz

Zhukov Oct 10th, 2011 08:34 AM

You're too petite to use that sort of language.

ThrashO Oct 10th, 2011 03:22 PM

When this happens I will PM pics of her pussy to everyone except FZ.

Rongi Oct 11th, 2011 04:25 PM

haha oh my god i can't believe you posted naked pictures of your ex girlfriend on the internet

that is so terrible

k0k0 Oct 11th, 2011 04:29 PM

If a chick is gonna let him take them, she has to know the score. A girl I was seeing posted dick pics of mine onto a forum I was on at the time after we broke up. She thought people would make fun of me for having a dick or something, but it just lead to people asking if it was photoshopped.

Rongi Oct 11th, 2011 04:36 PM

Quote:

For example, the last chick I met in Seattle was not only a mega-fox but she was smart as hell. She was the embassador to the University of Washington and right now she's working on becoming the supervisor at the EPA in Seattle.
And now there are pictures of her titties that EVERYONE ON THE ENTIRE INTERNET CAN SEE :lol

I used to send pictures of my dick to my ex because we lived far away from eachother and she wanted to see pictures of my penis for some reason. She sent me pictures of her butt and boobs and vag and it was great. But i also realized that uh, those pictures were for me and not for a bunch of strangers. I mean, that's why she sent them only to me in the first place. So I could see them, not other people

But I don't wanna be the morality police I just think it's kind of creepy. Carry on, gang

k0k0 Oct 11th, 2011 04:39 PM

They're your property once you get them. That's why, if you don't want your shit out there, don't send it. I personally don't care. I wouldn't willingly show my dick to a ton of strangers, but if I send it to my girl at the time and it gets put out there. Fuck it. I'm not embarrassed at all. Maybe if I had a smaller winkle I would be.

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 11th, 2011 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 746294)
If a chick is gonna let him take them, she has to know the score. A girl I was seeing posted dick pics of mine onto a forum I was on at the time after we broke up. She thought people would make fun of me for having a dick or something, but it just lead to people asking if it was photoshopped.

:lol

Classic backfire.

ThrashO Oct 11th, 2011 06:49 PM

No I understand completely, but honestly it's not like I posted any that are revealing AND show her face. You honestly wouldnt be able to tell those titties and ass apart from about a billion other sets.

I do have plenty of pictures that would probably ruin her, but I wouldn't do that. Plus, she isn't shy about her body at all. Before we dated she answered the door naked, probably because she had a thing for me but she says it's because it's just how she lives at her house.

Also, if bitches post pictures of my dick on the internet... whatever.

One ex of mine threatened to show my friends and family pictures of my dick, but the only picture she had was one of her blowing me. Yeah that'd sure show me.

Pentegarn Oct 11th, 2011 09:19 PM

But if she is good at photoshop she can show pictures of your dick in other situations, like your dick visiting the Eiffel Tower.

I believe a cake was made to celebrate that visit

Sam Oct 11th, 2011 09:36 PM

I want to see the pictures that will ruin her.

SEND THEM TO ME.

RUIN HER, IN MY EYES.

kahljorn Oct 11th, 2011 09:46 PM

ME ALSO

ThrashO Oct 12th, 2011 12:00 AM

she was nice thouGh

kahljorn Oct 12th, 2011 12:05 AM

IF YOU WOULDA GAVE HER A BIT LONgER SHE WOULD"VE TURNED INTO A CUNT

ThrashO Oct 12th, 2011 03:22 AM

>: ur rite

Zhukov Oct 12th, 2011 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi (Post 746296)

But I don't wanna be the morality police I just think it's kind of creepy. Carry on, gang

Well I agree with you. A long term, long distance relationship with my gf led to a lot of pictures/video both ways, and I've never considered putting her pictures out there. I don't think it's something that has to be taken into consideration before you send pictures; whether that person will then post them on the internet. I would have hoped it was a given that you didn't. Some people don't care if you do though, so good for them.

Closest I've gotten was when a girl and I filmed ourselves doing it. I watched it on Windows Media Player, and then later on that day had a LAN with some friends. I went to play some music on WMP and for some reason the room suddenly filled with the sights and sounds of her and I getting busy.