I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Vice Presidential Debate (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69700727)

bigtimecow Oct 2nd, 2008 09:45 PM

Vice Presidential Debate

going on right now. surprised there isn't a topic about this already

so far my only surprise: both parties are against gay marriages? lame :(

Tadao Oct 2nd, 2008 09:50 PM

Everyone is against gay marriages. I've been trying to watch it, but they are tooooo fucking dull. If McCain starting acting like the asshole he is, I would vote for him because he would keep me awake.

bigtimecow Oct 2nd, 2008 10:03 PM

bidden is hilarious, his faces are basically like this :lol everytime palin says something he disagrees with

Jeanette X Oct 2nd, 2008 10:07 PM

Palin is even stupider than I thought. Wow.

Kick her sorry ass Joe. Send her crying home back to Juneau.

Tadao Oct 2nd, 2008 10:08 PM

I noticed Obama was doing that with McCain and it made McCain look like a grumpy fuck. Palin is pulling that little girl giggle when she says Obama or Bidens name. I hate that. It's backfiring on me as I like my women strong.

bigtimecow Oct 2nd, 2008 10:10 PM

all palin seems to care about is her past and alaska. she's not addressing the issues, just pointing out crap that she's done in the past and giving extremely textbook vague answers

but bidden is also an asshole :lol

bigtimecow Oct 2nd, 2008 10:12 PM

AND JESUS CHRIST PALIN KEEPS CRITICIZING BIDDEN FOR "POINTING BACKWARDS"

DOES SHE EVEN KNOW WHAT SHE, HERSELF, IS SAYING? FUCK

Jeanette X Oct 2nd, 2008 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 584082)
I noticed Obama was doing that with McCain and it made McCain look like a grumpy fuck. Palin is pulling that little girl giggle when she says Obama or Bidens name. I hate that. It's backfiring on me as I like my women strong.

I want to slap that vapid smile off her face. Will that give me extra credit, Mrs. Palin?

bigtimecow Oct 2nd, 2008 10:14 PM

palin is only targetting soccer moms

>:

edit: i swear obama is in the crowd and bidden and him keep exchanging looks of :lol and :rolleyes

Tadao Oct 2nd, 2008 10:16 PM

Lol that extra credit for 3rds grader shout out was sooooo preplanned. I did how ever hear her say something something John McCain has already tapped me something something. Perfect sound bite if you cut out the somethings.

bigtimecow Oct 2nd, 2008 10:19 PM

here she goes with the "hey america! i'm a mom!" bullshit

Jeanette X Oct 2nd, 2008 10:24 PM

Oh yeah, Biden's good. Watching him crush her is better than sex. I sure wish I hadn't missed the first half.

Tadao Oct 2nd, 2008 10:35 PM

bigtimecow Oct 2nd, 2008 10:46 PM

alaska should take up 5 or 6 more boxes

Tadao Oct 2nd, 2008 10:48 PM

That would be too easy of a bingo.

Dixie Oct 2nd, 2008 11:23 PM

Dude Biden pulling out the choked up tear talking about his dead wife and daughter and raising his sons as a single parent was an incredible move.
Retarded babies aren't as loved as that.

Tadao Oct 2nd, 2008 11:36 PM

Not everyone has a retarded baby, but everyone had a dad at one point.

pac-man Oct 3rd, 2008 12:16 AM

"Stupid babies need the most attention!"

Dixie Oct 3rd, 2008 01:59 AM

I got yer special attention right here buddy

kahljorn Oct 3rd, 2008 02:32 AM

is this an entertaining event to watch i cant decide if i should watch this or some type of movei ;o

Dixie Oct 3rd, 2008 02:35 AM

I thought it was ok, but only because I was yelling the whole time.
If you want to shrug alot, go for it.

kahljorn Oct 3rd, 2008 02:50 AM

I'm kind of indiffeernt towards shrugging ;o

Dixie Oct 3rd, 2008 02:52 AM

I wonder how many debate drinking game participants ended up in the hospital tonight.

Dixie Oct 3rd, 2008 02:59 AM

Biden was pretty respectful of her and tried to focus on McCain instead of Palin.
Palin did better than I hoped, but I still enjoyed her floundering and switching subjects so abruptly so many times.
Palin trying to pretend she didn't know what "you were for it before you were against it" was sickening. "I'm such a Washington outsider, I don't even know what that means". I threw empty cigarette packs at the TV then.
I wished Biden had come back to education, but I still have more confidence in him than her.

Dr. Boogie Oct 3rd, 2008 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God (Post 584214)
I wonder how many debate drinking game participants ended up in the hospital tonight.

Depends on how many people drank whenever she said "maverick".