I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Loveline (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Home Wrecker (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69699262)

Tadao Mar 18th, 2008 02:46 PM

Home Wrecker

I am now a home wrecker. I stole a married woman away from her husband and they are now getting divorced.

Better keep your bitches on a tight leash mother fuckers!

Dr. Boogie Mar 18th, 2008 03:23 PM

I wouldn't get too attached. She apparently has no problem cheating on her man.

MetalMilitia Mar 18th, 2008 03:26 PM

Her husman no less!

Tadao Mar 18th, 2008 03:27 PM

Who doesn't. I'm still married. I lived with my wife for 5 years, got married and 9 years later she cheated on me and fell in love with some guy she worked with. I was loyal the whole time, but that's what I do. I know about cheating women, but dam if I don't love the ladies.

Dixie Mar 18th, 2008 09:01 PM

I had an affair with a married guy when I was 17.
His wife called me Christmas day to wish us a nice life.
I stopped seeing him because he wasn't a very good fuck.

Welcome to the Home Wrecker Club my friend.

ElPila666 Mar 18th, 2008 10:31 PM

I stoled a car radio once :(

Tadao Mar 18th, 2008 10:43 PM

Wow, CIG. Phone calls are scary. I looked my wifes lover up on the internet and because he was a somebody there was all kinds of info that lead me to get his home addy and phone # with in a hour or 2. So the next time he emailed my wife I sent him back his addy with My first initial at the bottom. She never heard from him again. Then a month later I called the # and asked for his daughter. You see, he travelled and is never home but I know his daughters names via my wifes stupidity. When they went to get his daughter I hung up. I just wanted verification that it is his house. Later in the week I called and got his wife. I asked if he was there and she said no. I said "Oh ok, just tell him ********** called." He must have been so freaked.

Dixie Mar 18th, 2008 11:02 PM

It can be really scary when they call you.
I wasn't too worried about anything until she called my house. But the worst I was worried about was she might tell my mom and me getting a morality lecture for the next 3 months. Luckily this was not a problem, I had an on again and off again boyfriend with the very same first name as the guy I was seeing so she excused it as jealous teenage drama without any question.
In my case, the guy was a complete idiot navy guy who kept journals of EVERYTHING he did. He would visit whorehouses overseas while on his tours of duty and kept journals of it. I was surprised it took his wife so long to figure out he was a scumbag. When she found this journal, so wonderfully hidden under the corner of their mattress, of course she read it. It had my number in it, as well as a passage about our then relationship where it compared kissing her to kissing the whores in Palma. It didn't go over very well.

Tadao Mar 18th, 2008 11:08 PM

Omg what an idiot. My wife new I was good with computers. I had my own computer repair business for gods sake. Well when I walked into the computer room and she would instantly close the window she was reading and start talking to me I didn't really notice the first time, but she did it a bunch of times. So I put a key logger on and found her secret email addy and password that she was using with this guy. What a dummy.

Tadao Mar 18th, 2008 11:10 PM

In the case of my current girlfriend. I told her she was going to get caught and what then? I told her that he would notice somethings wrong. Well one day she told him about me. I think that is much better than getting caught.

Dixie Mar 18th, 2008 11:12 PM

Yeah your wife (ex-wife) was definitely retarded to some degree.
Eh, we both fucked stupid people, we've got another new club.
:D

Dixie Mar 18th, 2008 11:14 PM

I totally agree, being told is MUCH better than being caught. You're lucky on that one! I hope you don't have to meet him anytime soon though.

Tadao Mar 18th, 2008 11:17 PM

:D We are dumb fuckers

Dixie Mar 18th, 2008 11:20 PM

I can assure you, I come from a LOOOOOOOONG line of dumb fuckers. It's only natural.

Chojin Mar 19th, 2008 12:57 AM

I had to drive Emily up to her ex-boyfriend's house the day after she broke up with him to get her stuff.

I should probably mention that she'd been cheating on him with me.

If looks could kill!

Tadao Mar 19th, 2008 01:02 AM

Hah, wait till you get married Chojin. Emily is high on my nabbing list.

Chojin Mar 19th, 2008 01:13 AM

maybe if she got in reach of your cane

Tadao Mar 19th, 2008 01:22 AM

It's a walker :(

MLE Mar 19th, 2008 01:52 AM

Uh oh, walkers are kinda sexy with that kah-Thump, kah-Thump :O

Chojin Mar 19th, 2008 01:54 AM

i bet he has a harness for it

Tadao Mar 19th, 2008 01:55 AM

I can get you to the front of the lines at amusement parks!

MLE Mar 19th, 2008 01:57 AM

Well shit, that IS kinda sexy.

MLE Mar 19th, 2008 01:58 AM

In a pedophilia kind of way, but still

Tadao Mar 19th, 2008 02:04 AM

I like to get the girls to help me out with the grocieries and then I throw them in the van.

Tadao Mar 19th, 2008 02:53 PM

They see me rollin'

They hatin'