I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   THE TOTAL DECIMATION OF FUCKTARDS THREAD :D (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14229)

Anonymous Oct 4th, 2004 03:50 AM

THE TOTAL DECIMATION OF FUCKTARDS THREAD :D

Well you know the drill, post something here and I'll get back to decimating you when I can, fucktards.

:lol

Terra Oct 4th, 2004 09:54 AM

Perhaps if we left them the requisite milk and cookies that they are accustomed to in the "above lands," Lord? :)

MetalMilitia Oct 4th, 2004 10:00 AM

Re: THE TOTAL DECIMATION OF FUCKTARDS THREAD :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Well you know the drill, post something here and I'll get back to decimating you when I can, fucktards.

Anonymous Oct 4th, 2004 01:35 PM

Terra: I believe the fucktards in the "above lands" are more accustomed to dick and semen.

MetalMilitia: Hey fucktard, is there any particular reason why you posted the chair where you gave your first blow job?

MetalMilitia Oct 4th, 2004 03:04 PM

Hey thats really funny because you saw that i posted an armchair then turned it against me by accusing me of homosexual activities.
You really are the best max...
:rolls eyes so far my optic nerves snap

Rongi Oct 4th, 2004 03:36 PM

hey!

WINO Oct 4th, 2004 03:40 PM

so this is the thread where the idiot twins attempt to "decimate" us, who are seemingly unworthy to be here. go on....reply like two monkeys attempting to fuck a football, with unsteadiness and misunderstanding of their pathetic lot in life....reply with fleeting fingers against your semen and vomit splattered keys, filling us with the insight which only truly enlightened people can.

p.s "fucktard" is becoming passe', can you think of any better response? your vocabulary is pretty slim....numbnuts.

Rongi Oct 4th, 2004 03:45 PM

*highfive*

ThisIsWitty Oct 4th, 2004 04:19 PM

OH SHIT YOU GUYS, HE CALLED METAL A FUCKTARD!!

AND THEN HE CALLED HIM A FAGGOT!!

OMG YOU GUYS MAX IS TOTALLY DECIMATING THIS GUY

MetalMilitia Oct 4th, 2004 04:23 PM

Yea i know, just when i thought i had seen everything BAM! he calls me a fucktard. This guy is like a fountain of originality.

Rongi Oct 4th, 2004 04:24 PM

yeah!

Seven Force Oct 4th, 2004 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WINO
So this is the thread where I discuss my sex change operation, which is really nobody elses business. But i'll go on....I hope they finally give me a penis soon, so I can fuck one of the two monkeys that winked at me. I don't think it'll work out too good though, he keeps throwing his shit at me.

P.S This is my lame attempt to look cool by posting a scathing reply and I hope with all my heart that it works and that everybody likes me and thinks i'm cool because I have no friends in the real world. I have numbnuts. Wanna touch 'em? :tear

ThisIsWitty Oct 4th, 2004 05:28 PM

Just like Max :lol

Seven Force Oct 4th, 2004 05:30 PM

Naaaah, his is better. And i'm only going after two people.

BlueOatmeal Oct 4th, 2004 05:33 PM

Max makes me hard!

ThisIsWitty Oct 4th, 2004 05:53 PM

He makes me hard too!

MetalMilitia Oct 4th, 2004 06:12 PM

Im not seeing a great deal of decimating... You suck max.

Matt Harty Oct 4th, 2004 06:13 PM

i think rongi has won this battle!

thank you for playing

BlueOatmeal Oct 4th, 2004 06:14 PM

I wish Max would suck me!

Anonymous Oct 4th, 2004 06:22 PM

Hmm I think this calls for a little story! Gather around yon fucktards!
:)

SO LIKE THIS ONE TIME METAL MILITIA WAS TELLING ME ABOUT THE TIME HE GAVE HIS FIRST BLOW JOB. HE SAID HE WAS REALLY SCARED BECAUSE THIS GUY THREATENED TO SHOVE A MOP UP HIS ASS IF HE DIDN'T DO IT RIGHT. SO ANYWAY METAL SAID HE WOULD MEET HIM IN THE BASEMENT OF THEIR HIGH SCHOOL LATER. SO METAL SAID HE WENT AND TOLD WITTY HIS SITUATION AND ASKED WITTY HOW TO DO IT, BECAUSE LIKE WITTY IS THE HIGH SCHOOL FUCK SLUT AND LOVES TO GOBBLE THAT JIZZ. SO WITTY SAID HE WOULD HELP METAL OUT. SO WITTY WENT AND GOT WINO, WHO'S LIKE THE FAT ANGRY GOTH KID OF THE SCHOOL, AND SHOWED METAL HOW TO DO IT. METAL GOT KIND OF TURNED ON, ASKED IF HE COULD TRY, SO WITTY SAID OKAY. SO HE LET METAL START SUCKING WINO'S DICK, BUT WITTY SAID THAT HE WAS GONNA RIM WINO AT THE SAME TIME. SO WHILE METAL HAD WINO'S DICK IN HIS MOUTH, WITTY STARTED SLOWLY INSERTING HIS TONGUE UP HIS ASS, MAKING SURE TO GET ALL THAT SHIT OUT.
AFTER WINO JIZZED ALL OVER METAL'S FACE HE TOLD HIM THAT HE DID GOOD WORK. METAL THEN CONFESSED THAT THERE WASN'T A GUY THREATENING HIM, HE JUST WANTED TO BLOW WINO. THIS DECEPTION MADE WITTY AND WINO MAD, SO THEY PROCEEDED BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF HIM AND SHOVED A MOP UP HIS ASS, THEN ENGAGED IN THEIR USUAL SODOMY SESSION.

METAL THEN SAID HE COULDN'T BE SURE IF IT WAS THE PAIN, OR WHAT, BUT HE SAID BEFORE HE PASSED OUT, HE SAW RONGI AND BLUE OATMEAL IN THE CORNER JERKING EACH OTHER OFF TO ALL OF THIS THE WHOLE TIME.

THE END

Oh and you're all still fucktards, especially since you replied to this thread in the first place.

DECIMATED! :lol

BlueOatmeal Oct 4th, 2004 06:29 PM

Me and Rongi! :wank

Seven Force Oct 4th, 2004 06:52 PM

OMFG that was hilairious! Best story so far.

See Witty, this is the shit that's pure Max.

But I still want my story. :(

WINO Oct 4th, 2004 07:00 PM

max, tell them the rest of the story....never mind, i will.

while max and sevenforce were walking back to the hidden lovenest they share, they came upon a dog violently licking it's balls. max turns to sevenforce and says "man, i wish i could do that!", sevenforce ,staring in disbelief, turns to max and replied "you should pet him first"......the rest is too disgusting even for this thread.

ThisIsWitty Oct 4th, 2004 07:02 PM

MAX YOU SHOULD PUBLISH THAT SEX STORY I HEAR PEOPLE LIKE TO READ THOSE!1

Oh, and you also replied in this thread.

SO I GUESS THAT MAKES YOU A FUCKTARD :LOL

Anonymous Oct 4th, 2004 07:07 PM

OKAY SO LIKE ONE TIME SEVENFORCE WAS TELLING ME ABOUT HOW HE WANTED TO GO TO THE PROM WITH BLUE OATMEAL. WELL AS ANYONE WILL TELL YOU, BLUE AND RONGI WERE GOING TOGETHER AT THE TIME. I MEAN THERE WAS NO DEBATE ABOUT IT AFTER THEY POSTED PICS OF THEMSELVES JERKING EACH OTHER OFF ON THE SCHOOL INTERNET SYSTEM. (I THOUGHT IT FUCKING SUCKED, BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T GET SUSPENDED, YET I DID BECAUSE I WAS PLAYING DOOM 3!) ANYWAY SEVENFORCE WAS LIKE IN COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH BLUE, SO HE MADE A PLAN TO GET HIS MAN. SEVENFORCE STOLE ONE OF HIS MOM'S OUTFITS SHE GOT FROM VICTORIA'S SECRET FOR PLUS SIZED WOMEN AND WORE IN UNDERNEATH HIS CLOTHES THAT DAY. THEN HE GOT BLUE OATMEAL ALONE AND SAID HE WANTED TO SHOW HIM SOMETHING IN THE BASEMENT (THERE'S LIKE NOBODY DOWN THERE AT LUNCH TIME) SO BLUE FOLLOWED HIM AND THEN IT HAPPENED SEVENFORCE RIPPED HIS CLOTHES OFF AND BLUE OATMEAL WAS GREETED WITH THE SIGHT OF SEVEN'S OVERWEIGHT HALF NAKED BODY. THE PIECES OF FAT SQUEEZING THROUGH THE LACE DROVE BLUE OATMEAL WILD! HE COULDN'T CONTAIN HIMSELF, AND PROCEEDED TO BEND HIM OVER, AND SEVEN FELT THE FORCE THAT DAY AND IT WAS EVERYTHING HE HAD DREAMED ABOUT! THE CARESS, PAIN, AND FLOW OF JIZZ FILLING HIS PROSTATE WAS SO EXILERATING TO HIM! THEY ENDED UP FALLING ASLEEP IN THAT BASEMENT BOTH KNOWING THEY FOUND TRUE LOVE.

LATER WITTY RATTED THEM OUT SINCE HE WAS JERKING OFF AND WATCHING THE ENTIRE TIME AND RONGI KICKED SEVENFORCE'S ASS, BUT HE COULD NEVER EVER TAKE THAT MAGICAL DAY AWAY FROM HIM.

THE END