I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Boy gets revenge on sister by posting her hookup list (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69703849)

Chojin Dec 23rd, 2009 12:55 AM

Boy gets revenge on sister by posting her hookup list

http://www.geekologie.com/2009/12/bo...sister_via.php

oh man, lol'd hard

i love how she has a DEADLINE

executioneer Dec 23rd, 2009 01:01 AM

what kind of parent grounds a kid and DOESNT take away their internet privileges

Fathom Zero Dec 23rd, 2009 01:14 AM

"I <3 Facebook like you <3 cock"

:lol This kid is awesome.

captain516 Dec 23rd, 2009 01:15 AM

Quote:

I :lovefacebook like you :love cock
:lol
They probably didn't take away his Internet privleges 'cause that's how he does homework, idk

Sam Dec 23rd, 2009 01:25 AM

:lol that shit is hilarious

I was waiting for that Brian kid to comment and say "uh I just got a haircut"

MattJack Dec 23rd, 2009 01:42 AM

WOW!

"what are you gonna do? tell mom and dad that I uploaded your dick sucking list to facebook? go ahead."

:lol :lol :lol

I also <3 that some dumb bit*h is trying to defend her by telling Chris that it's his own fault that he had the 12 pack. She completely forgets that his whore sister was the one who brought it to their attention.

elx Dec 23rd, 2009 03:31 AM

uhh, it IS his own fault, that kid should be curbstomped.

kahljorn Dec 23rd, 2009 03:46 AM

i like how girls think its horrible that he posted her dick hunting catalog but its fine that she tattled on him for having beer

elx Dec 23rd, 2009 03:56 AM

i think it's stupid that she made the list, but she doesn't deserve this because of it. how is she any worse than any of the girls these days? just because she wrote something down privately, hid it in her bedroom instead of keeping her thoughts in her head, she's a horrible person? no dice. that kid shouldn't be drinking, what a fucking dumb fuck, he deserved to lose his fucking beer and now he's crying because he's grounded (WITH INTERNET!) fuck the dumb fuck that supplied him with it in the first place, and fuck those parents for being fucking awful. maybe if they knew how to ground children they'd have turned out a bit better. and fuck you guys for disagreeing.

Babs Dec 23rd, 2009 04:03 AM

Maybe the whore should of thought twice about snitching on her brother over 12 measly beers.

kahljorn Dec 23rd, 2009 05:21 AM

that kid "shouldn't" be drinking just like his sister "shouldn't" be giving people handjobs.
again its interesting how you can't see that :O

elx Dec 23rd, 2009 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES (Post 664781)
Maybe the whore should of thought twice about snitching on her brother over 12 measly beers.

maybe the dumbass should have thought twice about having those 12 beers.

and yeah, they're both awful kids, the difference is, she is justified in her actions whereas he is not in his.

kahljorn Dec 23rd, 2009 06:06 AM

*shrug* i think we have different parenting styles.

Shrubfest Dec 23rd, 2009 06:19 AM

YES. Hilarity! I now want a male child.

I am so glad I'm an only child.

Darryl Dec 23rd, 2009 06:25 AM

Elx, I would be happy to know up front that she is more likely to have an STD.

Hmm, buzzed for a few hours vs an STD -- WHICH IS WORSE >:

Babs Dec 23rd, 2009 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 664784)
maybe the dumbass should have thought twice about having those 12 beers.

and yeah, they're both awful kids, the difference is, she is justified in her actions whereas he is not in his.

What the hell? There is no possible way you believe in the shit you are stating.

What the fuck is the matter with you? Were you touched?

Zhukov Dec 23rd, 2009 07:45 AM

They both seem to be pretty young. Certainly the sister is. What with making a list in the first place (probably not even true, just a way to make her desires seem more real) and drawing god damn hearts all over the place, she doesn't sound older than 14. "V card"? "Titty bang"? It's pretty horrible, actually.

Brothers and sisters doing anything and everything to screw each other over is pretty common. Hiding beer is something I would be angry about if I was the parent, but I can certainly understand why he wanted revenge. It's childish, they are children.

Also, how is grounding an effective punishment nowadays? Take away the internet and their mobile phone, as well as any money you horrible parents are probably giving them. They were only going to stay inside on the internet anyway.

As far as the girl being a horrible person... she probably is. Not because of telling on her brother (pfft, see above: childish/children) but because most young people are. How many males here didn't fantasise about girls in their class and want to do EVERYTHING? The girl was silly enough to write it down, that's all.

Kitsa Dec 23rd, 2009 08:25 AM

I agree that it was a stupid move to write it down, especially in such explicit detail...and naming names, for crying out loud. If you write something like that, you're pretty much asking for it.

Dumb early-teenage horniness or beer-squirreling is one thing, but that list was bound to be discovered sooner or later.

Chojin Dec 23rd, 2009 08:44 AM

The argument elx made has already been put to bed by the commentors on the link, but it basically boils down to the fact that setting a DEADLINE to molest 10 guys is probably more unhealthy than a 12-pack of beer. And the guys might want to know about it. And letting them know about it does everyone involved a world of good because it stops any STD problems before they start.

Show us your list elx!

*btw, I've noticed that the girls here and on geekologie aren't ever like "wow, what an awful person", they're all like "man, stupid of you to write that down". Does that mean this is actually typical female thinking? I am now far more terrified of your species than I ever was before.

Kitsa Dec 23rd, 2009 08:48 AM

I want to know what it says under 'December Winner'. I can't quite make it out.

Colonel Flagg Dec 23rd, 2009 09:09 AM

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing myself. :confused

From the vantage of the soon-to-be-pentagenarian, all I can say is --

Chris is a douchebag.

Katie is a douchebaguette.

That is all.

elx Dec 23rd, 2009 09:40 AM

... why even consider which was worse between alcohol or being a tramp? does that matter? i think they are both equally bad, what i'm saying is his action (searching through her room - posting her stuff) was worse than hers (tattling on him to their parents) and not justified at all.

Chojin Dec 23rd, 2009 09:41 AM

She searched his room to find the beer...

idk, they both basically did the same thing, only the guy upped the ante to 11 and the chick was actually doing something reprehensible. and started it.

Also, having beer is just as bad as setting a deadline to fuck 10 guys? Really? Really?
I know which I'd rather have my kid do.

elx Dec 23rd, 2009 09:44 AM

and you've come to that conclusion based on the following specific reason:

edit: i mean, it doesn't say that she searched his room at all in the article and it doesn't imply it either. you will never know the full story with things like this so all you can do is take the information you have available to you and base your conclusion off of that. making assumptions is silly.

Darryl Dec 23rd, 2009 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 664811)
Also, having beer is just as bad as setting a deadline to fuck 10 guys? Really? Really?
I know which I'd rather have my kid do.

It's important to set goals for your life. :(