I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Sam Feb 8th, 2009 09:58 PM

WHO KNEW SO MANY OHIOANS LIKE TO GET THEIR COCKS SUCKED ANONYMOUSLY

BY DUDES

Kitsa Feb 8th, 2009 10:00 PM

There's one for every state, just change the URL.

I was doing some searching after seeing all of these craigslist ads, men looking for men, "Hey, I sucked your dick under the stall in the Dayton Mall mens room, it was great, please contact me". There were ones for the mall, the University of Dayton bathrooms (Catholic school, btw), even a frigging TGI Friday's. I was thinking, god, how rampant is this? And how do they know where to go to get some?

And that's when I found the glory hole directory.

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 9th, 2009 12:02 AM

:lol

That's ridiculous.

Why the fuck is the Xavier: Renegade Angel premier on Thursday night instead of tonight?

kahljorn Feb 9th, 2009 02:23 AM

not quite on the same track but at my school somebody carved their gang name into a toilet seat

BLEU Feb 9th, 2009 03:10 AM

You guys have never had anonymous sex in a restroom before? Seriously?

Why.

kahljorn Feb 9th, 2009 03:16 AM

hepatitis c

kahljorn Feb 9th, 2009 03:16 AM

or some letter i dunno

Dixie Feb 9th, 2009 03:18 AM

Kitsa, you've done a terrible thing sharing this with me.
Next time I go on tour with the guys I'm gonna make them stop at one of these places so they can use the restroom, and then wait for the reaction.
I might never be allowed on roadtrips again, but it could be so worth it.

BLEU Feb 9th, 2009 03:25 AM

If you're actually going to do that then use http://www.squirt.org/ instead. It's much more reliable than gay universe.

...or so I've heard.

Dixie Feb 9th, 2009 03:30 AM

Oooooooh!
I don't normally like signing up for stuff but this has endless possibilities for mischief.

kahljorn Feb 9th, 2009 03:31 AM

;o

Kitsa Feb 9th, 2009 09:18 AM

My dog chewed up a metal piepan last week. In under twenty minutes. I mean, she destroyed the fucker.

Anyhow, we thought she was ok because the time passed in which having any in her digestive tract would have caused a problem. Then I noticed last night that one of her teeth was broken off. One of her more important "canines", broken right off at the gum.

So, yay, vet visit we can't afford and possible surgery we really can't afford.

Tadao Feb 9th, 2009 12:57 PM

Better put her down.

BLEU Feb 9th, 2009 02:12 PM

Does she need the tooth? It's not like she has to kill for food.

Kitsa Feb 9th, 2009 02:37 PM

It's more of an infection risk. If the broken-off tooth got abscessed, it would be one hell of a more expensive surgery than just to have it pulled.

I'm thinking I might as well shoot myself...I don't have a lot of money and I re-did my boyfriend's bathroom as a surprise for his birthday. He's nuts about oldschool Nintendo so I thought he'd love it.

He looks at it, goes to eat some cake and later asks, "So....that was the present?"

I can't fucking do anything right.

BLEU Feb 9th, 2009 02:41 PM

What a tool. Girl, you need dump that zero and get with a HERO. YA'MEAN?

Kitsa Feb 9th, 2009 02:43 PM

'kay.

It's not necessarily a tool thing but damn do I hate disappointing people with gifts :/ I try pretty hard for what I have to work with.

BLEU Feb 9th, 2009 02:48 PM

Any gift is better than no gift at all. I mean really. What hell, man.

Tadao Feb 9th, 2009 03:11 PM

Cool gift Kitsa!

Kitsa Feb 9th, 2009 03:30 PM

Thanks. Here are the actual pics:

Would have looked one hell of a lot cooler with light blue walls, but it's a rental so I can't.

I was also pissed off that I couldn't get Mario faced in the right direction. So the "level" doesn't make a hell of a lot of sense and big mario is facing off a leftover koopa above the shower, but whatever, I was using the decals they gave me.

BLEU Feb 9th, 2009 03:35 PM

Who wouldn't love that?! There's a piranha plant pipe behind the toilet. :love

Tadao Feb 9th, 2009 03:40 PM

My guess is he's just being a little punk bitch and really likes what you did. He's gonna say that it's a gift for the both of you and try to squeeze another gift out. Good for him!

Kitsa Feb 9th, 2009 03:41 PM

Maybe he was expecting something else, I dunno.

I am also embroidering a hand towel in the Bitter Luigi design from Sprite Stitch, but it's not finished.

I am a little depressed because his lack of enthusiasm for the DIY theme isn't boding well for Valentine's Day :/

BLEU Feb 9th, 2009 03:45 PM

Wait--are homemade gifts out now? Because I've spent the past two months knitting a cashmere sweater for a friend's bday. >:

Kitsa Feb 9th, 2009 03:49 PM

if they are out, I'm screwed.