I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Ron Paul should be elected (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69707246)

yabuturtle Aug 13th, 2011 12:35 AM

Ron Paul should be elected
 
No I wouldn't normally vote for politicians as many are very corrupt, but as far as I know Ron Paul has been the most honest and consistent politician I've seen and that's a way to tell if someone is good. He hasn't flip flopped as far as I know. I know he doesn't like the Patriot Act, income tax, Federal Reserve, and stopping the wars in the middle east. He has not only wanted to bring troops back from the middle east, but everywhere for that matter, like Japan, South Korea, Germany ect. Also stopping the war on drugs, and he'd let the states decide which drugs ought to be legal and which should be illegal, as the Federal government has no right or authority to prohibit drugs. And besides prohibition has never worked. It didn't work for alcohol and it's not working for marijuana and heroin and other drugs. Also he would not have prostitution illegal. Basically he wants the states to have more rights, have a better foreign aid and stop reckless spending. He should have been elected in 1988 when he first ran. I'm thinking we wouldn't have these problems that we have now if he was elected back then. I recommend voting for him for 2012.

Pentegarn Aug 13th, 2011 05:58 AM

I don't see any spam links, but it is the typical spambot's wall of text.

Taking bets people spambot or no?

yabuturtle Aug 13th, 2011 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 737535)
I don't see any spam links, but it is the typical spambot's wall of text.

Taking bets people spambot or no?

Well that was quite an idiotic remark to say it is likes of a spam bot, which I myself am not. And what does that have to do with anything. If you can stay on topic.

k0k0 Aug 13th, 2011 09:42 AM

It's because usually posts that late at night from someone random are spam bots. Take no offense non-bot.

And I don't think Ron Paul has a chance in hell. In a better, smarter world he'd be president, but we don't live in a smart world. And even if he had the votes, the companies that control the world wouldn't allow it. If he did get in office, he'd get barely any support for any actions he'd want to take. The president is a figurehead and not much more.

Tadao Aug 13th, 2011 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yabuturtle (Post 737538)
Well that was quite an idiotic remark to say it is likes of a spam bot, which I myself am not. And what does that have to do with anything. If you can stay on topic.

You talk like a ****** out of Nigeria. Are you a prince?

Pentegarn Aug 13th, 2011 04:45 PM

Or maybe you are the sort of spambot that wants to sell me cheap Viagra

Also

Quote:

Originally Posted by yabuturtle (Post 737538)
Well that was quite an idiotic remark to say it is likes of a spam bot, which I myself am not. And what does that have to do with anything. If you can stay on topic.

"to say it is likes of a spam bot" is Engrish, which is in fact the native tongue of the spambot

Shrubfest Aug 13th, 2011 05:02 PM

I think Ron Jeremy should be elected.

Sam Aug 13th, 2011 05:03 PM

I THOUGHT THIS THREAD SAID "RU PAUL" AT FIRST.

Pentegarn Aug 13th, 2011 05:05 PM

I'd vote for Ru Paul, remember its foray into music?

yabuturtle Aug 13th, 2011 05:39 PM

Yeah that's nice. Anyway, I'd figure I'd vote for him as he'd let the states decide on more issues like prostitution, drugs, gambeling ect. I feel our Federal government kind of interferes too much and sometimes overrides state laws. He's really more a libertarian than a republican. I figure he'd be good or at least better than Obama and Romney.

Tadao Aug 13th, 2011 05:53 PM

Yeah, good idea. Let the states get out of control and spill their drugs and prostitution and all the crime that goes along with it into the other states. Then when they need help cleaning it up, all the other states have to pitch in because everyone hates it when a crack house opens on their block. Brilliant! People like you never think about their neighbors or the long term effect of what you do.

yabuturtle Aug 13th, 2011 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 737635)
Yeah, good idea. Let the states get out of control and spill their drugs and prostitution and all the crime that goes along with it into the other states. Then when they need help cleaning it up, all the other states have to pitch in because everyone hates it when a crack house opens on their block. Brilliant! People like you never think about their neighbors or the long term effect of what you do.

Yes! It is a brilliant idea. Think about it. This War on Drugs is a total failure. We've spent billions of dollars on this, there's STILL a lot of crime, people are STILL using drugs, and why should we throw people in jail instead of, you know, actually helping them. You're so naive. Thinking that states will actually get out of control because of it. Marijuana and heroin among other drugs USED to be legal for most of the time in America, and not everyone fucking used drugs. It wasn't a horrible time and not everyone did it. What you're implying is if we legalized drugs now, EVERYONE'S gonna start using drugs. Would you use heroin and I made it legal today? Come on be reasonable. People are gonna use drugs whether you make them legal or not. Didn't you do any history homework? Didn't you know that we prohibited alcohol in this country. And look what happened there! It was a fucking disaster. It bred more crime, and basically created the Al Capones. I mean there was a reason why we repealed it, because it didn't work and it's not working now. At the very least marijuana should be legalized. That's not nearly as dangerous as cigarettes or alcohol

Esuohlim Aug 13th, 2011 06:09 PM

BOB DOLE

Tadao Aug 13th, 2011 06:29 PM

You obviously have never lived around a crack house or have junkie friends. But go ahead and walk around with your Ron Paul button. I'm sure you will get what you deserve.

Tadao Aug 13th, 2011 06:45 PM

Hey Pent, aren't you a Ron Paul kinda guy? I'd be more interesting in talking about this with you since you realize that this is 2011 and a lot of things have changes since 1920. I'm sure you realize by what I said before that not everyone is going to do drugs. In fact what I said was a small amount of people will and it will become localized into those areas and the crime rate will spread out into the neighbors who don't want anything to do with it.

This moron is just going to throw out Ron Paul talking points at us.

Sam Aug 13th, 2011 06:52 PM

Let's go back to the Ru Paul talking points.

Tadao Aug 13th, 2011 07:10 PM

He makes an ugly man. :(

Pentegarn Aug 13th, 2011 08:05 PM

While I am in the Ron Paul mold, I just don't trust any of the r-party currents. I was all about Romney once but the luster went off that coin awhile ago

I'll probably vote libertarian again just because

Tadao Aug 13th, 2011 08:08 PM

So are you all for the states being able legalize drugs and prostitution without the bordering states having a say in the mater?

k0k0 Aug 13th, 2011 08:10 PM

I'm up for pot and prostitutes, but the harder drugs no. Make prostitution legal and it will be safer for the johns and ladies who are going to do it anyways.

Tadao Aug 13th, 2011 08:15 PM

You would think that right? You are assuming that people in general are decent human beings.

k0k0 Aug 13th, 2011 08:19 PM

I mean, if prostitution is a valid business it'll end up like in las vegas where there are whore ranches for the chicks so it's safer. The ladies get checked often and there's protection from jerk asses.

yabuturtle Aug 13th, 2011 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 737641)
You obviously have never lived around a crack house or have junkie friends. But go ahead and walk around with your Ron Paul button. I'm sure you will get what you deserve.

You haven't added any sort of rebuttal so I'm gonna assume you really have no argument to back up your claims, and therefore you have no idea what you are talking about. On the contrary, I have had junkie friends in the past. Just because I would want the drugs to be legal, doesn't mean I want people to use drugs. It's their right to use it. It's there personal choice, and their choice alone. As I said the government can't make you a better person and it can't make you follow good habits. That is what you fail to understand. Prohibition of drugs SOUNDS good, but just because it sounds good doesn't mean that it is good. It didn't work for alcohol. It didn't work back then, there's no reason to think it would work now with other drugs. What more proof do you need? Besides it wouldn't be legal everywhere. Ron wants the STATES to decide, meaning if you don't like your area that consists of crack houses and junkies, move somewhere else. Besides drugs is just part of his policy. I know that would at least let hospitals use medical marijuana.

The other candidates have flip flopped so many times, Ron has been consistent and accurately predicted many of the problems we now go through today. I don't see any other person better than Ron at the moment.

k0k0 Aug 13th, 2011 08:26 PM

Ok, I was on your side yabu until your weird spelling and long rants got the better of me. You can eat a bag of ron paul dicks. They're creamier than the other candidates and less filling.

Tadao Aug 13th, 2011 08:38 PM

Yeah, political nuts always ignore what they don't want to read. That's why I moved on to other posters.

Kokonutjub, while the girls will be protected the neighbors won't. It's not like I don't do a ton of drugs and fuck whores. I love my meth. I just don't want the people I smoke it with knowing where I live. And whores? Man a bitch who has sex for money is not to be trusted. Let's have them bitches a stones throw from my house. :(

Tadao Aug 13th, 2011 08:41 PM

I bet the south would love to make niggas slaves again, well hell, let's let them do it as long as they vote for it! :lol

yabuturtle is a fucking short sighted tool.

k0k0 Aug 13th, 2011 08:47 PM

I'm just up for pot, not meth. Anything that will get someone hooked to where they won't be able to function without it is fucked. It's a shame that alcohol is something that is legal but pot isn't when alcohol's effects are a lot worse. I'm sure you've got prostitutes like that a stone's throw from your house, but you don't know that because they aren't in their sanctioned prostitute ranch. They'd be more honest about it if it was a legal deal, same as strippers.

Pentegarn Aug 13th, 2011 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 737651)
So are you all for the states being able legalize drugs and prostitution without the bordering states having a say in the mater?

No the irony of states rights is that some states rights would violate other states rights. Hence why drugs, prostitution and the like need to stay a federal matter

Pentegarn Aug 13th, 2011 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yabuturtle (Post 737659)
Just because I would want the drugs to be legal, doesn't mean I want people to use drugs. It's their right to use it. It's there personal choice, and their choice alone. As I said the government can't make you a better person and it can't make you follow good habits. That is what you fail to understand. Prohibition of drugs SOUNDS good, but just because it sounds good doesn't mean that it is good. It didn't work for alcohol. It didn't work back then, there's no reason to think it would work now with other drugs. What more proof do you need? Besides it wouldn't be legal everywhere. Ron wants the STATES to decide

The problem with that is the people who choose to use drugs effect those who choose not to, that's why things like murder are not legal. People have a right not to be invaded by certain things, drugged up psychos are one of them. If states were to suddenly legalize heroin or meth you would have severe issues. I already hate meth heads as it is, and I'll be damned if I want them invading my life because they can legally do it everywhere. States rights are wel and good, but sometimes a state just makes the wrong decision. As Tadao brought up, slavery was a states rights thing. Do you want that sort of world to come back?

PS Alcohol prohibition was eliminated on a federal level, so your alcohol argument for states rights is at best flawed

PPS I think this board may have its new Coolinator, that'll make Colonel's day

Esuohlim Aug 13th, 2011 09:26 PM

BOB DOLE BOB DOLE

Pentegarn Aug 13th, 2011 09:30 PM

Bob Dole likes talking about Bob Dole :normmacdonald

Tadao Aug 13th, 2011 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 737667)
I'm just up for pot, not meth. Anything that will get someone hooked to where they won't be able to function without it is fucked. It's a shame that alcohol is something that is legal but pot isn't when alcohol's effects are a lot worse. I'm sure you've got prostitutes like that a stone's throw from your house, but you don't know that because they aren't in their sanctioned prostitute ranch. They'd be more honest about it if it was a legal deal, same as strippers.

To each their own. I know a lot of stoners who can't function when high, but since there are a lot of 420 fagots screaming in their ear that pot in a non addictive functional drug, they never believe you when you explain to them they are out of control.

I am one of those functional drug addicts. I've done every drug except for smack, yet I'm not addicted and never had an issue with being able to function while on them. Well that is except for the obvious mind fuckers like acid and what not. I've currently been drug free for some 5 years or what not. The only addiction I have is cigarettes and booze. PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY ARE SO READILY AVAILABLE TO ME AT ANYTIME. But who knows.

I live in L.A. and know all about pimps and hookers. Let's not ignore the fact that I'm talking about the girls, not the sex act. Any bitch who is so lazy that she'd rather fuck for money is not anyone you want in your area. TELL ME I'M WRONG! If you can't tell that a hooker is living next to you, then you are not paying attention.

yabuturtle Aug 13th, 2011 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 737660)
Ok, I was on your side yabu until your weird spelling and long rants got the better of me. You can eat a bag of ron paul dicks. They're creamier than the other candidates and less filling.

Forgive me I didn't know you had a short attention span, and couldn't read no more than 5 sentences. But surely my argument shouldn't be that difficult for you to comprehend. I'll just assume you were being sarcastic.

Tadao Aug 13th, 2011 09:46 PM

:lol yabfagt can't figure out simple sentences.

Esuohlim Aug 13th, 2011 09:50 PM

Where did yabuturtle come from all of a sudden and why is he being so in-your-face about Ru Paul

Grislygus Aug 13th, 2011 10:23 PM

I DUNNO, I'D HAVE TO SEE WHAT RU PAUL'S STAND ON FEDERAL SUBSIDIES ARE

BESIDES I HEARD A REPUBLICAN SAY HE'D FORCE EVERY ONE OF THEM TO START BEING GAY PUBLICLY, AND I DONT WANT TO SEE THAT

yabuturtle Aug 13th, 2011 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 737679)
:lol yabfagt can't figure out simple sentences.

The same should apply to you now shouldn't it. You're very easily amused.

Grislygus Aug 13th, 2011 10:31 PM

WHY ARE YOU DUCKING THE SUBSIDY ISSUE

DOES RU PAUL LOVE THE PORK BARREL

Fathom Zero Aug 13th, 2011 10:34 PM

:lol

Fathom Zero Aug 13th, 2011 10:36 PM

You talk about Ron as though you know him and do him a tremendous disservice by being an absolute cock.

I suppose it's only right that he'll never be president.

Colonel Flagg Aug 14th, 2011 01:19 AM

Ron Paul does say a lot of things that make a lot of sense. The main problem I see is that to do the things he wants to do, we couldn't just elect him president, he would have to be President-For-Life. And that worked out so well in Haiti and Uganda.

Pentegarn Aug 14th, 2011 07:51 AM

The whole r-party is a freaking mess right now. They have a Palin clone, a fallen icon, about 3 candidates that should be libertarians, and single digit poll scores spread amongst them all. This crop has failed to impress me

Fathom Zero Aug 14th, 2011 08:01 AM

And the alternative is the incumbent. :rolleyes

This is going to be the worst election of any I've been alive to experience. :(

Pentegarn Aug 14th, 2011 08:17 AM

Worst? Not technically. Tied for worst with the last election? Absolutely :lol

Colonel Flagg Aug 14th, 2011 11:11 PM

Jus a by-the-way observation, but health-care reform seems like such a non-issue anymore. And to think the R's were talking about trying to impeach the O-man for that very issue just a few short months ago.

Or maybe I need to get back to the science thread already. :(

Dimnos Aug 15th, 2011 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yabuturtle (Post 737638)
Yes! It is a brilliant idea. Think about it. This War on Drugs is a total failure. We've spent billions of dollars on this, there's STILL a lot of crime, people are STILL using drugs, and why should we throw people in jail instead of, you know, actually helping them. You're so naive. Thinking that states will actually get out of control because of it. Marijuana and heroin among other drugs USED to be legal for most of the time in America, and not everyone fucking used drugs. It wasn't a horrible time and not everyone did it. What you're implying is if we legalized drugs now, EVERYONE'S gonna start using drugs. Would you use heroin and I made it legal today? Come on be reasonable. People are gonna use drugs whether you make them legal or not. Didn't you do any history homework? Didn't you know that we prohibited alcohol in this country. And look what happened there! It was a fucking disaster. It bred more crime, and basically created the Al Capones. I mean there was a reason why we repealed it, because it didn't work and it's not working now. At the very least marijuana should be legalized. That's not nearly as dangerous as cigarettes or alcohol

This guy is a character of GW right?

Pentegarn Aug 15th, 2011 06:07 AM

Only if it claimed to be a chick first

Pentegarn Aug 15th, 2011 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yabuturtle (Post 737631)
Anyway, I'd figure I'd vote for him as he'd let the states decide on more issues like prostitution, drugs, gambeling ect

Putting aside your inability to spell gambling for a moment, gambling is already decided on a state by state basis you ignorant rube

Tadao Aug 15th, 2011 11:33 AM

Pretty sure Nevada has legal prostitution and you can buy pot legally in California.

Pentegarn Aug 15th, 2011 05:10 PM

Yeah, there's those as well, but gambling has way more than one state as an example. An incomplete list of states with legalized casinos includes:

West Virginia
Kentucky
Indiana
New Jersey
Nevada
Ohio (soon as that casino actually gets built anyway).

The Nevada prostitution thing is especially weird because while it is legal it in illegal within city limits. Which I never quite understood the logic behind it other than they were protecting their tourism in Las Vegas proper.

I had thought California had lost prescription pot and the less then x ounce laws though. But this was just things I thought I heard, you would know better what with the fact that you live there :P

executioneer Aug 15th, 2011 05:20 PM

the problem with state-legalized pot is that the feds can still arrest someone for selling it regardless of whether it's legal in that state or not

Fathom Zero Aug 15th, 2011 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 738005)
Ohio (soon as that casino actually gets built anyway).

'Bout time. They've got enough fucking riverboats.

k0k0 Aug 15th, 2011 05:25 PM

I had a friend on xbox live who grew pot to sell the dispensaries. Apparently that's legal over in California too.

yabuturtle Aug 15th, 2011 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 737754)
The whole r-party is a freaking mess right now. They have a Palin clone, a fallen icon, about 3 candidates that should be libertarians, and single digit poll scores spread amongst them all. This crop has failed to impress me

It's not the parties that are a mess. It's the system. But you probably already knew that. Or at least you should by now.

Pentegarn Aug 15th, 2011 06:02 PM

The system didn't churn out RINOs and hypocrites. The greed and complacency did

yabuturtle Aug 15th, 2011 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 737672)
The problem with that is the people who choose to use drugs effect those who choose not to, that's why things like murder are not legal. People have a right not to be invaded by certain things, drugged up psychos are one of them. If states were to suddenly legalize heroin or meth you would have severe issues. I already hate meth heads as it is, and I'll be damned if I want them invading my life because they can legally do it everywhere. States rights are wel and good, but sometimes a state just makes the wrong decision. As Tadao brought up, slavery was a states rights thing. Do you want that sort of world to come back?

PS Alcohol prohibition was eliminated on a federal level, so your alcohol argument for states rights is at best flawed

PPS I think this board may have its new Coolinator, that'll make Colonel's day

The Federal Government should never have had the power to take away alcohol. I'm aware it was eliminated. My point was it shouldn't have because it created more problems than it fixed. And really one should ask "If alcohol didn't work, why the fuck would prohibition work for other drugs?" Yeah sometimes states, make the wrong decisions. What's your point? Lots of people make their mistakes but that's their problem. Why even bring up slavery? That sort of world is not going to come back even if I wanted it to, because as you know slavery is not legal. And besides why are you comparing personal habits and SLAVERY? That's kind of a big leap don't you think? Owning somebody and putting what you want in your body is kind of hard to compare. No state's gonna want slavery legal. No having states rights is not perfect, but I'd rather let it be up to the states to decide this. At least this way people have a choice and can move somewhere if they don't like it. What choice do you have if the Federal government makes something legal everywhere or illegal everywhere?

k0k0 Aug 15th, 2011 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yabuturtle (Post 738042)
Why even bring up slavery? That sort of world is not going to come back[.] I wanted it to

Racist!

yabuturtle Aug 15th, 2011 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 738046)
Racist!

Very clever.:lol

Pentegarn Aug 15th, 2011 06:41 PM

yab, answer this question in a satisfactory manner and I will declare you win the thread:

Why the hell should I pay for the mistakes other states laws make? Why should my life be made worse because some yutz comes over from Kentucky all hopped up on meth and starts a fight where either I or someone I love is hurt? You act like there are no consequences other than on the user himself, but what you fail to see, and what you in fact refuse to see is the reason states do not decide on an individual basis about drugs is that drugs cause severe changes in mood, physical abilities, and judgment. Far more severe than alcohol (he said cutting your weak counterargument off before it was ever made)

yabuturtle Aug 15th, 2011 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 738051)
yab, answer this question in a satisfactory manner and I will declare you win the thread:

Why the hell should I pay for the mistakes other states laws make? Why should my life be made worse because some yutz comes over from Kentucky all hopped up on meth and starts a fight where either I or someone I love is hurt? You act like there are no consequences other than on the user himself, but what you fail to see, and what you in fact refuse to see is the reason states do not decide on an individual basis about drugs is that drugs cause severe changes in mood, physical abilities, and judgment. Far more severe than alcohol (he said cutting your weak counterargument off before it was ever made)

As I said the federal government can't make you follow good habits. What do you think people did when it WAS legal at one point? All of them were addicted to it? Not really. You can't stop people from doing this. Plus the drug dealer is gonna go out of business if they were legal now aren't they? Yes it should be up to the states. If one state wants heroin legal, that is their business. Don't like it? Move somewhere else. Using the drug itself should not be a crime. If you use meth, you're not automatically gonna attack someone. Some people use the substance but don't commit violent crimes. Someone under the influence of alcohol can start fights. Why not outlaw that while you're at it? If they have a problem with drugs, they should get help but not get thrown behind bars, where they are surrounded by people far worse than they are. If a person next to me uses a drug, I'm not going to automatically use that same drug and get addicted as well. That was his choice and his choice alone. If he's not hurting anyone or stealing anything, what does it matter if he uses the substance? What about the legal drugs doctors give out? Some of those are fucking addictive and in some ways even more dangerous than the illegal drugs. People need to take personal responsibility and not depend on the government to solve all of their problems, because that's pretty dangerous when the people get dependent on the government and want big government programs. It's never worked.

All drugs probably should be legal. Why? Because as Chris Rock said "People want to get high. Doesn't matter if you got rid of all the drugs in the world, they'll invent new ways to get high." Prohibition hasn't worked and never will.

Tadao Aug 15th, 2011 09:27 PM

I want to beat you in the face till you die, why not make it legal!

Pentegarn Aug 15th, 2011 09:58 PM

So you failed to give a satisfactory answer Yab, and then essentially told us you get all your political views from Chris Rock. Way to be, champ.

I believe I asked why should I have to deal with the consequences. your answer? "You don't like it, move"

My answer to that, "Fuck you" You say, "Some people that use drugs don't commit violent crimes" OH, well that turns me around :rolleyes You know, some people that look at child porn don't rape children too. Should we therefore make child porn legal?

You are a fucking idiot. Go away now

Also, way to ignore where I said "Illegal drugs are far more severe than Alcohol" You quoted it and ignored it out of convenience.

k0k0 Aug 15th, 2011 10:11 PM

I agree, the whole "You don't like it, move" argument is bullshit. Some people don't have the money to move. Others would be quitting a job, uprooting their families. And right now you want to keep the job you have because you never know if you'd be able to get a new one somewhere else.

How about you turn it around on yourself. If you don't like the fact that Ron Paul isn't president and probably never will be, move out of the US.

Pentegarn Aug 15th, 2011 10:16 PM

Most extremists will never realize they are hypocrites though koko :lol

Tadao Aug 15th, 2011 10:37 PM

They never care about anyone but themselves. They are greedy little fgts.

Pentegarn Aug 15th, 2011 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 738084)
They never care about anyone but themselves.

They don't even do that right though :lol

yabuturtle Aug 15th, 2011 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 738076)
So you failed to give a satisfactory answer Yab, and then essentially told us you get all your political views from Chris Rock. Way to be, champ.

I believe I asked why should I have to deal with the consequences. your answer? "You don't like it, move"

My answer to that, "Fuck you" You say, "Some people that use drugs don't commit violent crimes" OH, well that turns me around :rolleyes You know, some people that look at child porn don't rape children too. Should we therefore make child porn legal?

You are a fucking idiot. Go away now

Also, way to ignore where I said "Illegal drugs are far more severe than Alcohol" You quoted it and ignored it out of convenience.

You'll never get a satisfactory answer unless I agree with you 100%, which isn't gonna happen, so keep fucking dreaming. Yeah move. Get out and go somewhere else if you don't like it. You ever heard of Dry Counties? They still have those. If you don't like what's going on, no ones fucking forcing you to stay there. Didn't we leave England because we didn't agree with their policies as well? What do you care if I use Chris Rock as an example? He's a comedian but he does good points. It could be Bill Gates or Ted Turner saying this for all I care, it doesn't matter who said it. What gave you any idea I get ALL of my political views from him? Where did I say or even imply that? You love twisting things around don't you? Please by all means keep making shit up. It really drastically increases your reputation and credibility.

Again you love to bring shit up that has nothing to do with the matter. Child porn is a little different. Yes if they look at it, not only is it wrong and disgusting but obviously it does encourage the people making the child porn because if no one looked at it, they wouldn't even bother making it and sharing it around. Using the substance is dangerous. I don't need a person with a 2 digit I.Q like yourself to tell me that. I don't think it's right for someone under drugs, whether it's marijuana or meth, to be thrown in jail. If they hurt or steal something or damage property, yes that's different, but you should not be thrown behind bars for months or even years FOR GETTING HIGH OR BEING IN POSSESSION OF DRUGS.

Yeah I heard you about Illegal drugs are far more severe than alcohol. Yeah I'm aware of that. You also didn't read my sentence where I said even the LEGAL drugs are more addictive and dangerous. Don't you think that's a little bit scary that doctors who have been known to pass these pills to people that supposedly help them, but they get addicted and suffer more problems from it? Has that ever occurred to you? No it couldn't. How could you, since it's quite obvious you have the mentality of a 5 year old. Instead of maybe respecting other people's opinions, you just have the immature attitude of saying" Nuh uh! You're wrong and I'm right no matter what, now go away so I can stop whining! WHAAA!" Quit being a whiney fuck. I'm not telling you to totally accept my views. If you don't agree with it, that's fine, I couldn't care less.

Esuohlim Aug 15th, 2011 11:31 PM

Excuse me but this is a message board of illiterate children and it's unfair to make us read that many words each time you post

Colonel Flagg Aug 16th, 2011 05:44 AM

Why am I having this "Coolinator-flashback"? :confused

EDIT: Anyone want to talk about EVIL FLUORIDE?

Colonel Flagg Aug 16th, 2011 05:47 AM

Addressing the title of this thread, maybe Ron Paul should get elected, but he won't. Nothing anyone says will change this fundamental truth.

Pentegarn Aug 16th, 2011 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yabuturtle (Post 738086)
You'll never get a satisfactory answer unless I agree with you 100%, which isn't gonna happen, so keep fucking dreaming. Yeah move. Get out and go somewhere else if you don't like it. You ever heard of Dry Counties? They still have those. If you don't like what's going on, no ones fucking forcing you to stay there. Didn't we leave England because we didn't agree with their policies as well? What do you care if I use Chris Rock as an example? He's a comedian but he does good points. It could be Bill Gates or Ted Turner saying this for all I care, it doesn't matter who said it. What gave you any idea I get ALL of my political views from him? Where did I say or even imply that? You love twisting things around don't you? Please by all means keep making shit up. It really drastically increases your reputation and credibility.

Again you love to bring shit up that has nothing to do with the matter. Child porn is a little different. Yes if they look at it, not only is it wrong and disgusting but obviously it does encourage the people making the child porn because if no one looked at it, they wouldn't even bother making it and sharing it around. Using the substance is dangerous. I don't need a person with a 2 digit I.Q like yourself to tell me that. I don't think it's right for someone under drugs, whether it's marijuana or meth, to be thrown in jail. If they hurt or steal something or damage property, yes that's different, but you should not be thrown behind bars for months or even years FOR GETTING HIGH OR BEING IN POSSESSION OF DRUGS.

Yeah I heard you about Illegal drugs are far more severe than alcohol. Yeah I'm aware of that. You also didn't read my sentence where I said even the LEGAL drugs are more addictive and dangerous. Don't you think that's a little bit scary that doctors who have been known to pass these pills to people that supposedly help them, but they get addicted and suffer more problems from it? Has that ever occurred to you? No it couldn't. How could you, since it's quite obvious you have the mentality of a 5 year old. Instead of maybe respecting other people's opinions, you just have the immature attitude of saying" Nuh uh! You're wrong and I'm right no matter what, now go away so I can stop whining! WHAAA!" Quit being a whiney fuck. I'm not telling you to totally accept my views. If you don't agree with it, that's fine, I couldn't care less.

You are a selfish prick. Tadao nailed it on the head from your first post.

And yes Colonel, this fuckwit has Coolinator clone written all over him. Yab you should get together with Coolinator's no listening ass and have crazy babies with him in your cabin in the remote parts of Montana.

You are the sort of selfish fuck who has no foresight whatsoever. You come in and express all these grand visions without thinking for even a moment of how your wishes would play out. Then when people try to rationally explain why your are full of shit, you call them babies or stick your fingers in your ears and act the baby yourself (as a hypocrite like you will always do).

Incidentally I called you out because quoting a comedian to lend credence to your view makes you look like the fool that you are. There's your 'so what' for you.

You cry that I don't respect your opinions, buy why should I respect a view that essentially increases the danger I and those i care about would have to face in life? This is the central hub of my issue with you, because you not only don't understand the consequences, you just flat out don't give a shit about how said consequences will effect others.

You want a nation with legal drugs, then why don't YOU move to an uninhabited piece of land, found your own country, and make it? You keep saying I should move if I disagree with your vision, but why shouldn't you be the one who moves? You fail to see you are in the minority on this issue, and I guarantee if you founded a society using your drugs available for everyone policy it it would crumble within less than a decade, which is exactly why you won't be a leader, you'll just be a sniveling bitch.

Pentegarn Aug 16th, 2011 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 738143)
Addressing the title of this thread, maybe Ron Paul should get elected, but he won't. Nothing anyone says will change this fundamental truth.

Except this Yab character never really cared about Ron Paul, he's just some 3rd rate drug dealer who wants to make money for himself and tried to hide his true agenda in a Ron Paul discussion

WhiteRat Aug 16th, 2011 07:52 PM

I wonder how fat the OP is.

Pentegarn Aug 16th, 2011 07:56 PM

Imma guess not fat at all, drug use generally makes one gaunt

k0k0 Aug 16th, 2011 08:44 PM

He's the Michael Jordan of making inane political comments on this message board. And just like Michael Jordan, he doesn't know when to quit.

Grislygus Aug 16th, 2011 08:47 PM

I HEAR THAT RON PAUL CONVENTIONS ARE CHALK FULL OF PEOPLE WHO ANGRILY ANNOUNCE THEIR OPINIONS ON COMEDY MESSAGEBOARDS RIGHT AFTER SUCKING SOME GUY OFF BEHIND AN APPLEBEES DUMPSTER

GOBBLE GOBBLE

k0k0 Aug 16th, 2011 08:50 PM



he looks the type



And I don't have CSI-type equipment, but I'm sure if I did, and you zoomed in enough, you'd find proof that it is true. And that he's also some kind of giant.

WhiteRat Aug 16th, 2011 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 738278)
He's the Michael Jordan of making inane political comments on this message board. And just like Michael Jordan, he doesn't know when to quit.

Woah let's not bring Jordan into this. As a 40 year old he still averaged 20 points a game. Jordan should never have quit. :posh

k0k0 Aug 16th, 2011 09:21 PM

I didn't know that. I'm not a sports nut. I seemed to remember him leaving 3 times and each time he was worse. Sorry to deride his royal airness.

WhiteRat Aug 16th, 2011 09:25 PM

Hey Yabuturtle how many rigs do you have mining bitcoins?

Pentegarn Aug 16th, 2011 09:26 PM

Well his coin lost some lustur after he failed in MLB

WhiteRat Aug 16th, 2011 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 738293)
Well his coin lost some lustur after he failed in MLB

How so? He won 3 more championships, 2 more MVPs, and 3 more Finals MVPs plus several All-Star appearances. A week or so after his failed baseball stint he put up 55 points in one game.

ok I promise not to derail this anymore but Jordan's greatness shall never ever ever ever be questioned.

Pentegarn Aug 16th, 2011 09:53 PM

Never said he wasn't great, but his late career shenanigans were at best awkward. 45? Baseball? It was a lot of uncomfortable stuff to take, like Johnny Unitas not ending his career with the Colts was.

Also the OP derailed his own thread by turning it from Ron Paul talk to his pro legalized drug agenda so all bets are officially off

WhiteRat Aug 16th, 2011 10:30 PM

Jordan had to wear 45 because his 23 was already retired. I really can't blame the guy for playing baseball. He was already a global superstar and had already won 3 titles and claimed that his love for the game was diminishing. His dad's murder (and desire for his son to play baseball) was a big factor in the switch as well.

ThrashO Aug 19th, 2011 09:59 PM

Whether drugs are legalized or not I will still acquire copious amounts of marijuana.

Personally I don't think any drugs should be legalized. I think no matter what you try to do with the situation no one will be happy. It's a complete grey area. Plus bigger industries will get into the shit and fuck with it in a laboratory beyond all recognition.

11 or 12 years ago Portugal decided to legalize ALL drugs. Apparently it has not changed anything really. In fact it's lowered the use of other drugs. For example, if you want weed, you go into a store that sells just weed instead of having to go to some shady ass neighborhood and then when you finally get to the dump you're buying out of, you're being exposed to crack, meth, pills and heroin. Also teen use has not increased or decreased and crime has not increased or decreased either.

So then again, who really knows whats best. I don't want a meth lab or a crack den opening up by my house to be honest and I'm also glad the government isnt getting their greedy hands on marijuana profits. So fuck em all. No matter what you do, SOMEONE WILL BITCH.

Shyandquietguy Aug 20th, 2011 12:59 AM


WhiteRat Aug 20th, 2011 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 738816)
Whether drugs are legalized or not I will still acquire copious amounts of marijuana.

Personally I don't think any drugs should be legalized. I think no matter what you try to do with the situation no one will be happy. It's a complete grey area. Plus bigger industries will get into the shit and fuck with it in a laboratory beyond all recognition.

11 or 12 years ago Portugal decided to legalize ALL drugs. Apparently it has not changed anything really. In fact it's lowered the use of other drugs. For example, if you want weed, you go into a store that sells just weed instead of having to go to some shady ass neighborhood and then when you finally get to the dump you're buying out of, you're being exposed to crack, meth, pills and heroin. Also teen use has not increased or decreased and crime has not increased or decreased either.

Uh I don't know about you but I would love to be able to have a one stop shop for weed, painkillers, amphetamines and maybe coke. I'm tired of having a "guy" for every different thing. >:

Chojin Aug 20th, 2011 07:11 AM

newfriend. there are few things worse than a person who says something you agree with, yet makes themselves impossible to respect. it's like if you started foaming at the mouth about corporate tax law and spelled Microsoft with a dollar sign while doing it. no one wants to hear your approved talking points, but i might be interested to hear what your personal, educated, honest opinion is (hint: thus far it's been none of the above).

no, i don't think that legalized drug use would suddenly convert honest citizens into junkies and make them start wandering around my back yard, turning the US into a terrifying game of minecraft. i don't understand what the argument about states' rights infringing on each other is even supposed to mean; people are still going to buy and sell drugs whether it's legal or not anyway, and i doubt some frat's road trip to buy a bathtub full of cocaine would somehow come back to haunt your state and/or molest your loved ones.

i think fast food is a much bigger problem for the nation than any drug, and i don't feel Roy Rogers needs to be regulated either.

WhiteRat Aug 20th, 2011 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 738853)
i think fast food is a much bigger problem for the nation than any drug, and i don't feel Roy Rogers needs to be regulated either.

I think the jews are a much bigger problem for the nation than any burger but they need to be regulated!!!








oh god what have i done

Pentegarn Aug 20th, 2011 11:57 AM

Tried to derail what chojin had the nerve to try to rerail :lol

yabuturtle Aug 20th, 2011 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 738143)
Addressing the title of this thread, maybe Ron Paul should get elected, but he won't. Nothing anyone says will change this fundamental truth.

What do you base that on? Yeah I think he should be elected and I'd vote for him, but so many say he doesn't have a chance. On the contrary, he's received more donations from the military than anyone else, won the CPAC twice in a row, came in 2nd place in the Iowa Straw pole, barely I might add, and has won numerous internet polls. So I think he has more than a chance, but a lot of the establishment is scared of him as well as his own party, and knowing how corrupt they are and to be scared of Ron, leads me to believe Ron is doing something right. Even if he didn't stand a chance, that's no excuse not to vote for him.

Tadao Aug 20th, 2011 06:59 PM

:lol This guy has a firm grasp on reality.

k0k0 Aug 20th, 2011 07:07 PM

I'm sure all of the shut-ins on the libertarian website poll that voted him over everyone else will show up to vote on voting day. :hypno:lol

Grislygus Aug 20th, 2011 08:21 PM

GOBBLE DOWN THE GOODNESS

FRIDAY NIGHT SPECIAL BABY

Rongi Aug 20th, 2011 08:31 PM

lol this thread is so terrible

Colonel Flagg Aug 20th, 2011 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yabuturtle (Post 738912)
What do you base that on?

Reality.

I think you are drifting into coolinator territory, yabu. And if you don't know what I mean, I suggest you look it up.

yabuturtle Aug 21st, 2011 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 738940)
Reality.

I think you are drifting into coolinator territory, yabu. And if you don't know what I mean, I suggest you look it up.

Honestly I thought you could come up with something better than that. Reality? That's all you've got? Bullshit. If the media paid more attention to him like they do with those corrupt politicians like Romney, Perry and Obama, he'd most likely win easily. Him not having a chance is no excuse not to vote for him.

k0k0 Aug 21st, 2011 12:11 AM

I'm about to not vote for him, just to cancel out your vote.

Colonel Flagg Aug 21st, 2011 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yabuturtle (Post 738944)
Honestly I thought you could come up with something better than that. Reality? That's all you've got?

Actually, it's all I think this thread is worth.

Quote:

Originally Posted by yabuturtle
Him not having a chance is no excuse not to vote for him.

And yet that WILL WORK for 90% of most Americans. If it didn't, we elect John Anderson in 1980, and not Ronald Reagan.

propos of nothing in particular, that last sentence of yours made me :lol

Grislygus Aug 21st, 2011 12:41 AM

OH GOD YABU, YOUR MOUTH IS SO WARM AND SOFT

"FROM ALL THOSE SPEECHES TO MY FELLOW VOTERS, GOTTA WARM PEOPLE UP WITH MY VELVET LIPS"


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:17 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.