I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FORUM EVENT: "I-MOCKERY'S 2008 SECRET SANTA EVENT!" (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69701028)

Mockery Nov 21st, 2008 04:19 PM

Rock on Harry, you won't have to send out confirmation letters in the future, it's only for first timers to protect everybody by getting screwed over, so thanks for taking the extra step.

Zomboid Nov 21st, 2008 04:23 PM

The second, less acknowledged reason, is that I HATE all new people just for being new and wanted a way to screw them all over! :lol

J. Tithonus Pednaud Nov 21st, 2008 08:53 PM

I would have enjoyed participating, however the time line this year does not match up with personal obligations.

Merry Xmas to all and I hope nobody gets scrooged this year.

Mockery Nov 21st, 2008 11:15 PM

Your fantastically bizarro gifts will surely be missed this year, Pednaud.

Microshock Nov 22nd, 2008 03:31 PM

This is pretty disappointing, doesn't seem like we're getting many people at all...

LittleDollClaudia Nov 22nd, 2008 11:16 PM

Arrgh, I wish I would have read this sooner.

I am a newbie so I will have to sit this one out.

But next year...

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hmmmm on second thought...where is that camera?

Never let it be said I wouldn't be willing to make a jackass out of myself for other people's amusements.

So..step one sent a goofball pic of me, check
step two PMed Zomboid, check

Now I just sit back and see if I am crowned Miss America or sworn in as the new Pope. That's what this is for, right?

Misdemonar Nov 23rd, 2008 01:46 AM

TAKE OFF THE MASK PUSSY

LittleDollClaudia Nov 23rd, 2008 03:50 AM

Aw, you noticed.

Yes, I do have a pussy. Thanks for pointing that out, sunshine.

But I have a query. If I post a picture of my real face, isn't that a mask as well?

I mean, technically, every one of us is wearing a mask of some sort. Mine just happened to be made of paper.

But if you insist...I warn you, it's not pretty.

Sacks Nov 23rd, 2008 07:44 AM

So are you going to post a picture of yourself or what?

Zomboid Nov 23rd, 2008 03:36 PM

Kinda wondering the same thing... If that's actually you in the first picture, I don't see any I-MOCKERY SECRET SANTA thing. Enlarge the pic if you have to :O

Pub Lover Nov 23rd, 2008 03:39 PM

Mockery Nov 23rd, 2008 04:29 PM

Yeah she clearly wrote I-Mockery's Secret Santa on her mask, you just had to click the thumbnail to see the enlarged version.

Zomboid Nov 23rd, 2008 05:15 PM

WHO POSTS PICTURES LIKE THAT? NO ONE REAL, THAT'S WHO!

She's got the test address now, but we're coming in on the sign-up deadline really quick. Depending on how many letters aren't received in time though, there might be enough late new entrants to pair em together.

ozzyrulz777 Nov 23rd, 2008 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 593947)
Hmm, where do you live exactly that you don't have a home mailing address?

Welcome aboard... don't forget to send the required info to Zomboid.

I live in a tiny town in an apartment. They refuse to deliver the mail to your house so they have a post office where you have to pick up your mail.

GreenPeaness Nov 23rd, 2008 10:32 PM

Full of Country Goodness and Green Peaness. Wait, that's terrible. I quit.

MattJack Nov 23rd, 2008 11:34 PM

Arn Anderson?! :O

lumpisan Nov 24th, 2008 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 596215)
When you post your photos, you say who sent the gifts to you.

When you send your gift(s), you don't send the recipient an email or anything because that would ruin the surprise of wondering who they are getting stuff from. You should, however, include a note with your gift(s) so they know who you are.

thanks^^ can't wait to see who i'm sending my swag to tommorow^^

lumpisan Nov 24th, 2008 12:16 PM

btw zomboid sory i didnt post here first but yes indeed i would like to join^^; i sent you my adress about a week ago i believe

stonewar Nov 24th, 2008 01:45 PM

How long does it take for letters to get to Canada anyway. Are they delievered by moose or something cuz I had to use 2 stamps.

Zomboid Nov 24th, 2008 01:52 PM

Well, I got yours last week. So not THAT long, I guess.

Sam Nov 24th, 2008 03:53 PM

WHAT ARE YOU SOME KIND OF A WISE GUY?

Tadao Nov 24th, 2008 03:54 PM

Ok, I think we can close this thread and open the "username=real address" thread and start bidding. I would like to open bid on Max for 50 dollars please. He is so dreamy :love

Microshock Nov 24th, 2008 04:55 PM

I don't want Rog, no offense but if i get you, im sending you jello and gummy bears.

Zomboid Nov 24th, 2008 04:58 PM

I AM MAKING SURE THAT I GET MISTER MOCKERY SO I CAN SEND HIM FLOAM AND EXPIRED HELLO KITTY FRUIT SNAKES.

IN RELATED NEWS: Sign-ups are closed for new people.

Zoso2127 Nov 24th, 2008 06:05 PM

Yeah random stuff!