I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FORUM EVENT: "I-MOCKERY'S 2007 SECRET SANTA EVENT!" (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69698238)

RaNkeri Dec 18th, 2007 03:34 AM

Hooray, I got my gift today :love

Mockery Dec 18th, 2007 04:32 AM

Good, that's one missing gift accounted for. But there are still others who haven't received them yet. >:

RaNkeri Dec 18th, 2007 11:11 AM

I am writing this under an appreciable mental strain, since by tonight I shall be no more. Penniless, and at the end of my supply of toilet paper, I can bear the torture no longer; I shall cast myself from this garret window into the squalid street below. When you have read this hastily typed message you may guess, though never realise, why it is that I must have forgetfulness or death.

1. THE HORROR IN OOZE

My experiment of the horror began in the winter of 2007, with the participation to secret santa event of a sadistic cult. Dear god, if I just could've known what kind of cosmic horrors were waiting me.
I was in the middle of my morning chores when the doorbell rang. It was the postman and with him there was a package. "Holy oshe! All the way from Australia!" I thought and wondered who would bother with sending me a package from such a far away place.

I hastily opened tha package, only to find it to be filled with newspapers. "Either it's something very valuable, or someone is trying to play a trick on me" I thought while removing the newspapers. There indeed was something, a letter, written with crude letters and signed by someone, whose name formed of almost unpronounceabal jumble of letters, Darklycan.

But that wasn't all, for there was also a weird, plastic figure, companied with cryptic letters. It seemed to be a some sort of a monster, having a resemblence to a gigantic human nose.

But it wasn't a mere figure, it was a container! Where the "nostrils" would have been, there was a hatch, which I now regret opening.
I opened the hatch, and found that the figure was filled with ooze. But it wasn't normal ooze, it was cosmic ooze and it was horrible, so horrible that it made cold sweat form on my back when I touched it.

I was about to throw the figure away, when I heard weird chant from inside! It is hard to write down the gibberish, but it sounded as if somebody, or something would've said "Iä Iä Fagot".

I do not know why, but I stuck my hand into the ooze, as if ordered by some cosmic force, and pulled up a creature, a creature beyond understanding.

2. THE THREAT OF SNOTBOT

My heart was about to stop beating, when the creature looked at me, and speaked with it's horrible voice and accent.

Oi lad, oi, ye bastard, ye the one 'ho pulled me out o' the ooz'? The creature asked

W-who are you? I replied

Look at the hieroglyphs ye dumb fuckin' bastard! It replied.

I looked at the hieroglyphs and indeed, there was the image of the creature and below it was it's name, among with many others of his kind. Below Arnold Snotzenegger and between Brad Spit and Hanky Hogan, there was the name of Snotbot.

S-Snotbot? I asked in sheer horror.

Aye replied Snotbot.

Ye pulled me out? Snotbot asked

Y-yes I replied

Suck's to be ye, bastard, for ye gotta help me conquer the world Snotbot said.

What? No way! I yelled at him.

Ye better say "aye", otherwise I have me dog eat yer balls off ye bastard! Snotbot said, and flashed somewhat menacing photo of his dog.

O-okay I replied.

Good, said Snotbot, ye gotta help me resurrect the dark lord Fagot for that, ye must wear the magical ring of Moc, Snotbot said and summoned a jewelry box out of nowhere.

The ring's been made by the best jewelrysmiths o' Chi-Na, so feel proud, ye bastard.

I opened the box and took out the ring.

Umm... It's kind a big... I said while looking at the magnificent, gigantic ring.

Of course ye dumb fuckin' bastard, it's the ring of Fagot, and Fagot in massive

I put the ring on my index finger, and immedietly felt a cosmic, evil force take over my mind.

Good, now ye' must mark yeself wit' the mark of Fagot, the mark of evil, Snotbot said and tossed few sheets of various evil tattoos at me. Pick ye favorite, he said.

Y-Yes, I answered, although the voice wasn't mine it came from my mouth.

And so, the mark of Fagot was put onto my massive bicep.

Now we must wait 'till it's dark, Snotbot said, and I fell into coma.

3. THE MADNESS FROM AUSTRALIA

I woke up mostly thanks to few groin kicks delivered by Snotbot.

Wake up ye bastard, he yelled. We must now perform the ritual!

What ritual? I asked

We must let Fagot's spirit come into me body, so he can have a physical form, Snotbot said.

How are we going to do that? I asked

With music, Snotbot said and gave me a set of magical-evil-drumsticks and glow bracelets. Ye must literally rock Fagot out.

I see... but what's with these bracelets? I mean, if you want me to rave, just let me turn on my boombox. I said

Just start playin' ye stupid bastard!

And so we partied hard, at least as hard as Blue Gularis would. (Sorry for the lack of sound)

After the night of hard partying I was too exhausted to stay up and once again fell into restless sleep.

As I woke up, Snotbot was gone, so was the figure and the sheets of hieroglyphs.

Was it all just a dream? I muttered, but then noticed another creature on my desk, this one in a shape of skull.

Aw shit ye dumb fuckin' bastard! Ye punk! Ye ruined everything! the skull shouted

Snotbot? I asked

Ye! Ye sucked last night, can't even play imaginary drums now look at me! Ye gonna be dead lad!

And how are you gonna do that if I may ask? You have no arms or legs for chris' sakes! Are you gonna bite me? I yelled back slightly amused.

Don't be pushin' ye luck punk! I have friends, strong friends, and I'll just send one o' 'em to beat ye to pulp! Just wait! As soon as ye step yer nose outside of yer appartment ye gonna be dead! Snotbot said, and expanded his eyeballs in front of me.

This was too much for me and I fainted. When I woke up, snotbot was gone. Everything was once again normal, yet I felt frightened. Was Snotbot serious about sending one of his goons after me?

------------------------------------

And so, I'm back at present day. I've lived in my apartment for 1 month now. And as I wrote at the beginning, I shall not be afraid of anymore! I shall throw myself down from-
Huh, what's that?

Oh my god, that figure, on the roof of the opposite building, it can be-

Heh, didn't even break a sweat!

Time to loot his stuff!
THE END

And if it wasn't made clear in the story, the gifts were 100% win. Especially the predator figure. I don't know how did you come up with that, was it my avatar or have you seen my posts of praising Arnold's movies but you sure came up with awesome gift! The spear of the figure was broken when I received the gift though, but I bought some scalemodel glue and fixed it.

Thank you, Darklycan :love

I'd like to appologize Australians for my pathetic attempts at trying to mime the talk of Aussies.

Mockery Dec 18th, 2007 11:24 AM

Wow, that's a damned fine haul I must say. Good pics RanKeri and way to go with the sending of cool gifts, Darklycan!

I'm pretty curious about those Rock Beat drumsticks though. If you have a webcam or anything, you should upload a video of yourself rocking out with them so we can hear how they sound. :O

RaNkeri Dec 18th, 2007 11:30 AM

I tried to video them, but for somereason the voice couldn't be heard. Maybe my laptop lacks a microphone or something?

Mockery Dec 18th, 2007 11:42 AM

If your laptop has a built-in webcam, chances are that it has a mic as well. You just might need to turn on the mic somewhere in your volume control or somethin.

Thanos Dec 18th, 2007 02:06 PM

I got my gifts in great time from saltshakermaniac. We weren't on the official Secret Santa list because we missed the deadline to enter, but we came through for each other anyway. Looks like we can be trusted! The book called "The Zen of Zombie" is absolutely awesome and I'm sure to make great use of the Tic-Tac-Toe drinking game! Thanks saltshakermaniac! Be sure to get your photos of what I sent you up!

Mockery Dec 18th, 2007 02:21 PM

Ah great, I'm glad you guys managed to work it out even though you missed the deadline. Fortunately, you'll be good to go for the Secret Santa event next year.

So how does that tic-tac-toe drinking game work? Who ever wins get to make the other person drink all the shots on the game board?

poppers620 Dec 18th, 2007 02:39 PM

hey Rog you shold purchase one of those tic tac toe drinking games for Re, we all know what a boozer she is.

Thanos Dec 18th, 2007 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 514918)
Ah great, I'm glad you guys managed to work it out even though you missed the deadline. Fortunately, you'll be good to go for the Secret Santa event next year.

So how does that tic-tac-toe drinking game work? Who ever wins get to make the other person drink all the shots on the game board?

Well, it essentially works that way. In reading from the back of the box, I'll paraphrase:

Gameplay is comprised of a five-round tournament. The winner of a round makes the loser take one shot. After five rounds, the Tic-Tac-Toe Tournament is complete and the person having taken the most shots loses.

I'm sure extra rules could be added on to make gameplay more interesting. My girlfriend and I will get great use out of it, along with the Checkers Drinking Set we already have. :conspiracy

Zomboid Dec 18th, 2007 04:03 PM

You guys both got some really cool gifts.

Mockery Dec 18th, 2007 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppers620 (Post 514920)
hey Rog you shold purchase one of those tic tac toe drinking games for Re, we all know what a boozer she is.

Hahaha, this coming from the LUSH who nearly passed out in our shower on Halloween and didn't even remember how she ended up on our couch? Don't make me post those pics of you drinking countless Halloween martinis from Target. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thanos (Post 514924)
Gameplay is comprised of a five-round tournament. The winner of a round makes the loser take one shot. After five rounds, the Tic-Tac-Toe Tournament is complete and the person having taken the most shots loses.

I'm sure extra rules could be added on to make gameplay more interesting. My girlfriend and I will get great use out of it, along with the Checkers Drinking Set we already have. :conspiracy

Only one shot? Screw that haha, make your opponent drink ALL the shots after one game. I guarantee you won't have to wait five full rounds to discover who the loser is. Cool stuff though, enjoy the gifts!

Thanos Dec 18th, 2007 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 514941)
Hahaha, this coming from the LUSH who nearly passed out in our shower on Halloween and didn't even remember how she ended up on our couch? Don't make me post those pics of you drinking countless Halloween martinis from Target. ;)

I'll send ten bucks via PayPal tonight for those pics. Let's see 'em! :yum

saltshakermaniac Dec 18th, 2007 07:26 PM

Ok, so heres the stuff Thanos sent me... Iam not in a very creative mood right now (due to a hangover from hell). So as soon as this is posted iam going to lay down and pray for daylight. Also there were 2 candy bars in the package but i already ate them and threw the wrappers out before I took any pictures

My DVD collection is complete now.

ahh moonpie glory

Its one of those things that craps out jelly beans , I cant get the thing to work though

There mini-moonpies, the mini makes them special......

Zomboid Dec 18th, 2007 07:48 PM

I take back what I said. The new people are pretty good :D

saltshakermaniac Dec 18th, 2007 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 514989)
I take back what I said. The new people are pretty good :D

My god, its a christmas miraicle

Mockery Dec 18th, 2007 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saltshakermaniac (Post 514981)

ahh moonpie glory

:OOOOOOOOO MOON PIES and the Darkman Trilogy?? Goddamn, that's a nice haul. You're set on entertainment and groceries for at least a few days there. Way to send awesome stuff guys.

bigtimecow Dec 18th, 2007 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 514941)

lol plz

JackSchmidtKnifeThrower Dec 18th, 2007 09:24 PM

Okay. Here we go...

Theres an overall shot of all of what I recieved. There was this note,

it reads

'Hola Zack Zopp!

My name in the forums is 'Captain Pirateface' AKA John.
I am sending you what I consider to be 3 random "BadAss" Collectables.
Why you may ask?
I am a Nerd.
And, I think if more people embraced Nerd-dom they would be happier.
So Enjoy.
Keep them in the package for them to be worth some $$$ when you are an old fart. Or rip these
Bad Boys out and set them up somewhere Perdy to look at. They are also fun to scare Babies with.

Keep it real Vato...
Keep it real..."

CAPTAIN PIRATEFACE"

I think all 3 Collectables are AWESOME becuase I collect Collectables because I too am a Nerd. Funny, because Freddy is my personal Favorite of the 3 most popular Movie Maniacs (Freddy, Jason, Leatherface). So, Now the story begins.

NAPOLEON DYNAMITE AND THE QUEST TO CALL KIP TO GET HIM TO BRING NAPOLEON HIS FRIGGIN' CHAP-STIK:A Twisted World Of Plot-Holes And Spelling Errors. *Working Title*

N=Napoleon
F=Freddy
TF=Tooth Fairy

N="GOSH! It was hard using my Nun-Chuck Skills to get out of that plastic. At least it was easier than hunting wolverines. I need to call kip to bring me my Chap-Stik."

"I'VE GOT SOME!"

N="SWEET!"

N="Freddy Krueger! But why is your head huge?"
F="I'M STILL RECOVERING FROM MY FIGHT WITH THAT HOCKEY-PUCK JASON."

N="Why does your hand have Large Talons?"
F="WHAT?"
N="I'm gonna stop asking about talons because no one understands when I ask. GOSH! FRIGGIN' IDIOT!"

F="SHUT UP, BITCH! IF I HAD ENOUGH POWER I'D DO SOMETHING NEAT LIKE TURN YOU INTO A FACE ON A PIZZA"
N="You already did that in Nightmare 3."
F="IT WAS 4!"

N="As long as that Tooth Fairy dose'nt come."
F="NAH, THE TOOTH FAIRY IS STILL IN THE BOX."

TF="Well, This Sucks......."

Back With Napoleon...

N="Gosh! I just need some friggin Chap-Stik!"

F="THEN IT IS A FIGHT TO THE DEATH! MY BLADES-YOUR NUN-CHUCK SKILLS."

So, after a long battle,

Who else to beat Freddy but......

"ME, ZOIDBERG!"

"Here is his Chap-Stik"

N="YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"
Zoidberg="Now If you will excuse me, I have a ro-but to examine."

Fry="I'm not Bender. I'm Fry."
Zoidberg="Really? I thought YOU were the ro-but."
Fry="Nope. Human."
Zoidberg="Interesting...."

YOU READ IT, YOU CAN'T UN-READ IT

So, there's the story. I know it is not very good, and most of whoever is reading this will hate me for posting so many pictures, but, Whatever.....

And No, I did not get the Futurama figures from Captain Pirateface. Futurama is my favorite show, and it was the best/ most random ending I could think of.

Mockery Dec 19th, 2007 12:08 AM

Hehe another good haul. Nice way to work in "talons" to the discussion between Napoleon and Freddy too

Misdemonar Dec 19th, 2007 12:30 AM

:(

Cfr5 Dec 19th, 2007 12:44 AM

Holy shit! Zack Zopp is one of the coolest names of all time.

MLE Dec 19th, 2007 03:42 AM

Not nearly as cool as Zak Zeeks.

Zomboid Dec 19th, 2007 03:43 AM

Great stuff aside from napoleon dynamite (:lol talons right)
EDit: I agree, MLE!

aj2217 Dec 19th, 2007 08:54 AM

Oh my Secret Santa, please tell me my gifts arrived ;__;

doopa Dec 19th, 2007 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppers620 (Post 514920)

Oh shut it!

I still don't have my secret santa gift :(

HungryWantBiddy Dec 19th, 2007 12:58 PM

nice post, jack. "you read it. you can't un-read it." haha, great reference. awesome gifts too. makes me wish I woulda participated :(

(Longwood SUCKS!)

poppers620 Dec 19th, 2007 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doopa (Post 515123)
Oh shut it!

I still don't have my secret santa gift :(

are you drunk right now? geesh so angry. thats so the booze talking.

JackSchmidtKnifeThrower Dec 19th, 2007 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HungryWantBiddy (Post 515133)
nice post, jack. "you read it. you can't un-read it." haha, great reference. awesome gifts too. makes me wish I woulda participated :(

(Longwood SUCKS!)

Thanks....I Think. As I said, Futurama is my favorite show. I was trying to think of a story equivilent of "STAY TUNED FOR MORE......TALES! OF! INTEREST!" But I coulde'nt think of anything decent.

J. Tithonus Pednaud Dec 19th, 2007 03:28 PM

It twas the holiday season, no different from the last, until the population of earth looked skyward and expelled a collective gasp.

All ran for shelter, to the warm glow of the TV, for they knew there would be monumental events to see.

The box crackled, spat and snowed. Then all were amazed by the picture it showed.

This is Zbrtz of the Nubtebula Empire!

Attention Santa! What the fuck?

Why all the hate?

The inhabitants of the Nubtebula Empire, the “Nubs” as we are known back in the hood, have been good. We’ve been saintly. Compared to us, Jesus was a trouble maker. We’ve been a peaceful race for well over an eon. We’ve helped countless words. We’ve sacrificed resources, developed technologies to serve entities everywhere and we’ve peacefully arbitrated treaties between worlds that had been at war for millennia.

Why then, have 1000 years of letters and gift requests been ignored?

Why do my kids cry EVERY GODDAMNED CHRISTMAS!!!

It’s a slap to the face Nicolas. It’s worse than a slap to the face; your abject neglect is like a spiked wrecking ball into the left eye of every Nub, puncturing our fibrous tunic, spraying viscous eye fluid onto baby Jesus.

YOU SELFISH, FESTIVE REINDEER MOLESTOR.

What? Are you too good for us you racist.
That’s right, I said it. I’m playing that card. You are a racist Nick.
What is it? You don’t like the look of our eye-stalks? Does the fact that we lack bodies or any disernable genitalia freak you out?
Well, that kind of freaks us out too. But FUCK YOU Mr. I Wear Red Pajama’s Every Day. You are Santa! You should be above prejudice! You dick. You Douche-Fag!

You shit on us Santa. Really you do. I’m sure you do. Every year, you gather up all our sincere letters into a nice big pile. You then drop your baggy balloon pants to your ankles, squat and squeeze real hard. You’ve spent the day eating soft foods, full of fiber, so the shit comes out of you like a Christmas train – as one long strand that, even from space, we can’t see the end of. It just keeps coming, your asshole like some sort of demented soft ice cream machine. Then, once you finish and after you turn to see our dreams, hopes and wishes covered in a rope of chocolate coloured shit, you laugh a great big belly laugh and light up your corn-cob pipe.

I HOPE YOU GET CANCER YOU JOLLY SON OF A BITCH!

What big red balls you have Chris. To stand there, with that shit-eating grin on your bulbous face. You drink Coke while my kids are crying because you brought them JACK SHIT! All you brought them was disappointment, YOU FAT BASTARD!

By the way Einstein, stop drinking Coke! No wonder you weight a metric ton. You FAT BASTARD!

We are done Santa! The Nubtebula Empire are tired of being shit on. The tides have turned you tubby pedophile. THE TIME HAS COME! IT IS OUR TURN TO SHIT ON YOU!

YOU! HUMAN!

LAUNCH THE ATTACK!

Click Above to launch the attack. Thanks to Uncle_Sham for the googly hand puppet and 'ammunition'.

MattJack Dec 19th, 2007 03:49 PM

I don't have mine either :(

AND NOW I AM IN MY HOME TOWN (AGAIN) IN LOUISIANA FOR CHRISTMAS AND I WON'T BE ABLE TO POST MY STORY, BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER CUZ I DON'T HAVE A GIFT TO POST A STORY WITH!

MY I-MOCKERY LIFE IS RUINED!

YOU RUINED MY I-MOCKERY LIFE WHOEVER DIDNT SEND MY SECRET GIFT!

poppers620 Dec 20th, 2007 02:37 AM

alrighty here is my secret santa stash, which was sent so graciously by Schimid.

First item up is the Blowpop Nightlight

It looked tasty, being a Blowpop and all so i took a lick.

Sadly I realized that despite the Blowpop title it was indeed just a nightlight.

But it was still rad.

Second item is the girlie notepad.

Perfect for writing my to do lists. I really enjoy making lists to help me keep my priorities in order.

Third is this awesome dvd

I cant comment on it because i havent watched it yet, i plan on doing so on Christmas Eve while I am hiding from my family gathering that will be going on.

But this is awesome cuz i actually was going to buy this. and it has already found a home on my dvd tower next to my VHS copy of Slugs

Lastly we have the daily Mustache disguise kit. and since it is wed i get to use the "BRUISER" 'stache.

So i put this sucker on to see how good of a disguise it is

WOW! i look JUST LIKE Tom Selleck! it amazing! you cant even recognize me! (By the way, this picture really is me, even though i know you all were fooled and think that its a pic of the REAL Tom Selleck.

well i had fun with my gifts and i really wanna thank you Schimid for sending me some rocking gifts!

Merry Xmas and happy holidays everyone!

Sam Dec 20th, 2007 03:17 AM

HEY GUYS!

HERE IS MY SUPER SECRET SANTA SEXCELLENT SELLEBRATION 2007!

IT IS LONG AS FUCK. L

MLE: WHO GOT YOU JERK
MLE: TELL ME
Sam: :O
Sam: OKAY I WILL TELL YOU
MLE: I AM WAITING IN SUSPENSE
Sam: MLE I WILL TELL YOU BUT KEEP IT SECRETS OKAY
MLE: OKAY
Sam: I GOT
Sam: IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD
Sam: 2007
Sam: FOR I-MOCKERY SECRET SANTA
MLE: i am waiting patiently
Sam: P
Sam: O
Sam: E
Sam: R
Sam: S
Sam: 6
Sam: 2
Sam: 0
MLE: did she get you cool stuff
Sam: YES
MLE: AWESOME
MLE: TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT
Sam: WELL
Sam: THE UPS MAN
Sam: HE BROUGHT IT TO MY HOUSE
Sam: I WAS AT WORK :O
MLE: ;o
Sam: I CAME HOME
Sam: AND IT WAS THERE
Sam: AND I WAS LIKE "OH SNAP"
Sam: because I KNEW what it was
Sam: I KNEW
MLE: SO WHAT WAS INSIDE
Sam: and i was like "awsome" and I opened IT

Sam: AND THERE WAS A CARD

Sam: WITH A CANDY CANE
Sam: AND INSIDE THE CARD IT SAID MERRY CHRISTMAS SAM XOXO POPPERS620

MLE: XOXO!
Sam: ISN'T THAT LIKE SKULL AND CROSSBONES
MLE: KISS HUG KISS HUG
MLE: SHE WANTS YOU
MLE: UH OH
Sam: WHAT
Sam: WHAT UHOH
MLE: X = KISS
MLE: O = HUG
Sam: OF COURSE
Sam: LADIES LOVE SAM
MLE: ;O
Sam: HAVEN'T YOU SEEN
MLE: NO PRON OKAY
MLE: i'm on my work laptop
Sam:
Sam: THIS IS WHAT THE LADIES WANT
MLE: <3
MLE: COMPLETE WITH RE POSTER
Sam: DO YOU SEE HOW IT LOOKS LIKE I AM WINCING IN PAIN
MLE: LOOK AT ALL THOSE GAMES
Sam: THAT IS BECAUSE I AM TAKING A PICTURE OF MYSELF AND IT HURTS LIKE A KNIFE
MLE: HOW COULD LADIES PASS UP A MAN WITH SO MUCH GAME
Sam: GAME RECKOGNIZE GAME
Sam: THAT IS NOT EVEN ALL MY GAME
Sam: THAT IS BUT A MERE PITANCE
MLE: OH SNAP
Sam: SO ANYWAYS WHERE WAS I BEFORE I WENT OFF ABOUT HOW MUCH GAME I GOT
MLE: XOXO - POPPERS
Sam: OH YEAH
MLE: OH YEAH
Sam: so what is that like reverse skull and crossbones
Sam: jeez
Sam: IS SHE THREATENING ME
Sam: BUT SERIOUSLY LADIES LOVE COOL SAM
Sam: LL COOL S
MLE: haha ;o
Sam: OKAY SO I TAKE THE CARD AND I GO HOLD IT IN MY BED FOR LIKE 20 MINUTES AND JUST WEEP INTO IT
Sam: AND WHEN I AM DONE I FEEL REALLY DIRTY SO I GO TAKE A SHOWER AND HIT THE OLD EYES WITH SOME VISINE
Sam: i haven't even looked at the presents yet
Sam: MIND YOU
Sam: I am already so touched and deeply moved by this CARD
MLE: ;o ;o ;o ;o ;o
Sam: I MEAN THE CARD WOULD HAVE BEEN ENOUGH
Sam: I WOULD HAVE SAID
Sam: I YEILD
Sam: you know
Sam: I YEILD
Sam: SO'S
Sam: I LOOKS AT THE GIFTS
Sam: THERE ARE 4
MLE: ;o ;o ;o
MLE: 4
Sam: ALL WRAPPED INDIVIDUALLY

Sam: AND I SAID "FUCK I SHOULD HAVE WRAPPED MINE INDIVIDUALLY TOO BUT MY PERSON GOT LIKE 20 THINGS IT WOULD HAVE TOOK FOREVER"
Sam: I GOT 4
Sam: BUT IT IS OAKY
Sam: I OPENED THE SMALLEST
Sam: FIRST
Sam: IT WAS WRAPPED WITH SUCH CARE
Sam: I WAS TOUCHED
Sam: IN MY HEART
Sam: THERE WERE TEARS
MLE: WHAT WAS IT
Sam: IN MY EYES
MLE: VISINE TEARS?
Sam: A SMALL TIN OF HOLIDAY CHEER
MLE: COAL?
Sam: GROG FLAVORED PIRATE MINTS

MLE: OH SNAP
Sam: OH SNAP WAS CORRECT
Sam: THE SECOND PACKAGE
Sam: ALSO SMALL
Sam: BUT SLIGHTLY BIGGER
Sam: ONLY SLIGHTLY
Sam: IT CONTAINED A SMALL MOIST TOWLETTE
Sam: SPECIFICALLY FOR THE USE
Sam: OF WIPING AWAY MY SINS

Sam: GOD KNOWS I AM COVERED WITH THE FILTH OF SIN
Sam: AND SO DID THIS YOUNG KIND PERSON WHO SENT ME SUCH A THOUGHTFUL GIFT
Sam: MY SINS
Sam: MLE
Sam: COULD NOW BE RIDDEN
Sam: THE 3RD PACKAGE
Sam: CONTAINED
Sam: NOT ONE
Sam: BUT TWO
Sam: BENDY MONSTERS

MLE: I LOVE BENDY MONSTERS
MLE: SO MUCH
Sam: LORD HYDRA
Sam: VS
Sam: PRINCE REPTILLIA
Sam: BENDY MONSTERS MLE
Sam: MY BREATH
Sam: WAS TAKEN AWAY

Sam: THE LAST
Sam: THE FINAL
Sam: PRESENT
Sam: IF YOU WILL
Sam: I WILL PAUSE HERE
Sam: TO ALLOW YOU TO BUILD YOUR SUSPENSE
Sam: PERHAPS A NICE COLD BEVERAGE BREAK
MLE: i have water, thanks
Sam: THEN
Sam: THE FINAL
Sam: THE LAST PACKAGE
Sam: AS SOON
Sam: AS I HELD IT
Sam: I KNEW WHAT IT WAS
MLE: A GAME
Sam: NO
Sam: NOT A GAME
Sam: THINK OF LAST YEAR

MLE: I DON'T KNOW
MLE: I CAN'T REMEMBER
Sam: UNICORNS MLE
Sam: UNICORNS
Sam: THERE WERE UNICORNS... REMEMBER HOW CAPTAIN CAVEMAN GOT UNICORNS AND WAS LIKE "UH THIS IS GAY UH I SUCK"

Sam: SIGH
Sam: i am just oging to take our AIM conversation
Sam: make some edits
Sam: and use that for my story
Sam: and interject pictures
MLE: haha
MLE: i wasn't that interesting, though
Sam: I will edit it
Sam: and you will say
Sam: "OH SAM YOU ARE SO CLEVER AND SENSITIVE"

MLE: hahaha
MLE: go ahead
Sam: "OH SAM YOU ARE SUCH A CARD"
MLE: hahaha
MLE: go ahead
MLE: ;>
Sam: "OH SAM NO WONDER SO MANY LADIES WANT TO HOLD YOUR HAND AND WALK THROUGH A PARK"
MLE: hahahaha
MLE: <3
MLE: i like these lines
Sam: "AT DUSK"
Sam: "WHILE DUCKS FLY OVERHEAD"
MLE: I AM JUST SWOONING
MLE: WITH PASSION FOR YOUR SENSITIVITY
Sam: YES INDEED
MLE: I AM OVERWHELMED
Sam: "OH SAM YOU ARE A WORD-SMITH"
MLE: MASTER OF VERBIAGE
Sam: "YOU ARE LIKE IF A BLACKSMITH USED WORDS INSTEAD OF METALS AND ORES TO MAKE WEAPONS"
Sam: "AND YOU HAVE CREATED A +3 AXE INSIDE OF MY HEART"
MLE: BUT INSTEAD OF WEAPONS, YOUR WORDS ARE THE MOST DELICATE OF JEWELS
MLE: DELICATE OF BELLS HUNG IN MY HEART
MLE: *FAINT*

Sam: "OH SAM YOUR WORDS ARE LIKE A WILD ROLLERCOASTER OF EMOTION THAT SOMEHOW MAGICALLY CAN LIKE DO LOOP DE LOOPS AND BARREL ROLLS BUT ALSO IT FEELS LIKE EATING WARM CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP AFTER PLAYING IN THE SNOW"
MLE: hahahaha
Sam: "SAM YOU DISPLAY THE GRACE AND QUIET DIGNITY THAT REMIND ME OF A YOUNG RANDAL ORTON SETTING UP JOHN CENA SO HE COULD GIVE HIM AN RKO ON A STEEL CHAIR OUTSIDE OF THE RING"
Sam: "HE WAS LIKE A LION
Sam: AND A GAZELLE"
MLE: RANDALL
Sam: "I THINK HE WAS A GAZELLION"
Sam: "OR A LIOZELLE"
Sam: RANDALL ORTON
MLE: CORRECT
Sam: INDEED QUITE :POSH
MLE: POSH INDEED

Sam: THIS IS GREAT
Sam: I WILL AHVE THE MOST MAMAZING STORYT
Sam: MORE AMAZING THEN THE BOYHOOD DREAM OF SHAWN MICHAELS
MLE: AMAZING
MLE: MAH GAWD
Sam: SHE'S LIKE A TIGER RARWWRARWARRW
MLE: BRB
Sam: go ahead
Sam: wipe your nose

THE SHORT VERSION: I RECEIVED MYTHICAL ANIMALS AND GROG MINTS FROM POPPERS620. THE MYTHIC BEASTS ATE THE MINTS AND HAD A DRUNKEN ORGY. THANK GOODNESS FOR THE WIPE-AWAY-SINS TOWEL!

Thank you for awesome things Poppers!

MERRY CRIMMUS TO ALL OF I-MOCKERY!

Love, Sam

Preechr Dec 20th, 2007 11:12 AM

Lol... Good one Sam

poppers620 Dec 20th, 2007 12:56 PM

i couldnt resist sending the unicorns again. something about unicorns that you can make battle to the death.... plus last year the magical gift of unicorns didnt get appreciated.

Emu Dec 20th, 2007 01:10 PM

Where do you find those toys? :eek

bigtimecow Dec 20th, 2007 01:47 PM

SO GUYS TODAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR POSTING PICS

THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO ROG >: >: >: >: >:

Mockery Dec 20th, 2007 01:54 PM

Indeedy, and good things come to those who wait patiently. :O

poppers620 Dec 20th, 2007 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu (Post 515360)
Where do you find those toys? :eek

at the Hyaena Gallery out here in Burbank, CA

www.hyaenagallery.com

and a place called dark delicacies out here in Burbank, CA

www.darkdel.com

J. Tithonus Pednaud Dec 20th, 2007 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppers620 (Post 515366)

www.hyaenagallery.com

and a place called dark delicacies out here in Burbank, CA

www.darkdel.com

SLUGS! Right on, that's a bad ass movie. Back in high school I was suspended for showing part of it to my sociology class.

The Hyaena Galley, and Darkdel. Poppers, you have great taste!

There has been some great stuff posted thus far.

Pretty light on the commentary around here though.

Mockery Dec 20th, 2007 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J. Tithonus Pednaud (Post 515182)

I swear I gave away one of those same hand puppet faces the other year... I love those things man. Nice way to turn it into a televised storyline. I enjoyed watching the earth get dumped on. Made me think of GWAR's "This Toilet Earth". Kudos to you, you selfish, festive reindeer molester! :O

One question though, what exactly did he send you besides the hand puppet and fake poo? Those things are pretty cheap and I guess I'm just unclear as to what he sent ya. Just wanna make sure you got at least $15 worth o' gifts per our Secret Santa requirements 'n all heheh.

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppers620 (Post 515317)
Perfect for writing my to do lists. I really enjoy making lists to help me keep my priorities in order.

I think you spelled one word wrong there, it's "KISS" not "KICK". Simple mistake really.

Schimid gave you some damned good stuff there. I love those Blowpop night lights and you just can't go wrong with the Pee-Wee's holiday special DVD and a healthy set o' moustaches.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 515321)

THE SHORT VERSION: I RECEIVED MYTHICAL ANIMALS AND GROG MINTS FROM POPPERS620. THE MYTHIC BEASTS ATE THE MINTS AND HAD A DRUNKEN ORGY. THANK GOODNESS FOR THE WIPE-AWAY-SINS TOWEL!

Good stuff Sam. I want those mythical animals rock. The expression on Prince Reptilian's face is priceless. Glad you appreciate the fighting unicorns she sent you, unlike the unappreciative jackass from last year.

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppers620

www.hyaenagallery.com

That's where Re had her first solo art show, and yeah you should all check it out if you're ever in town cuz they sell all sorts of cool little oddities. I picked up an awesome Frogmen vs. the Radioactive Octopus set from there recently. <3

poppers620 Dec 20th, 2007 05:00 PM

dude i just brought home that radiactive squid! Bill gave it to me as the box was fucked up. he now sits next to my bed.

Sam Dec 20th, 2007 05:50 PM

Also I want to say "I'M SORRY" for my pictures being all blurry, but I am a notoriously terrible picture taker. Just think of them all as action shots. :(

Schimid Dec 20th, 2007 05:57 PM

I'm glad you liked them Poppers :D

I got the Christmas DVD purely because of the look Santa is giving Pee-Wee.

I mean, look at that.

Fathom Zero Dec 20th, 2007 06:25 PM

Didja get that thing I sentcha?

bigtimecow Dec 20th, 2007 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 515365)
Indeedy, and good things come to those who wait patiently. :O

sorry rog :(

Mockery Dec 20th, 2007 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppers620 (Post 515382)
dude i just brought home that radiactive squid! Bill gave it to me as the box was fucked up. he now sits next to my bed.

Haha yeah, I love that set. They need to make more radioactive sea creature sets. Frogmen vs. the Radioactive Giant Megalodon or something would rule.

Mockery Dec 20th, 2007 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 515392)
Also I want to say "I'M SORRY" for my pictures being all blurry, but I am a notoriously terrible picture taker. Just think of them all as action shots. :(

Don't worry about it man, some cameras are pretty bad at taking close-ups of smaller items, I know how it goes. I was still able to see everything in your pics, so they weren't that bad.

JackSchmidtKnifeThrower Dec 20th, 2007 07:18 PM

Pretty neat stuff. Where did that Puppet face J. Tithonus Pednaud got come from? I have been hunting one of those guys down for a long time.

MarioRPG Dec 20th, 2007 07:41 PM

MarioRPG with the deadlines yeah yes yeah. Ok, so originally I was going to just post the pictures and be like this stuff is cool, k? But then I realized it was late and the people deserved a story, so I whipped this mother up.

I awoke on a dull December night, only to be blinded by a camera flash light
(Yeah, I'm not going to rhyme anymore).

I grabbed my Christmas cap, which I often wear after a nap (DAMNIT).

I was quite sad you see, for my present less self had the right to be.

But what did I hear, but a knock most queer (lol queer)

Twas but postman Jack, with a box from his pack.

A box of joys...

...By which I mean TOYS!

I splayed them out for all to view, I figured I would owe it to you.

I played with the goo what a squish it would make...

But touching it to skin was a bad mistake.

I looked around and no toys did I see, were they in the box, waiting for me?

Away to the computer I went like a flash, to yell at JTP for wasting his cash.

Alas, the toys had a mind of their own...

...With plenty of backup guarding the phone.

As it turned my back, I heard doors close with a smack.

Why it was a sheep and a thing, with me to do their bidd-ing (sorry).

"We will kill you if you do not comply!" So what did could I do... Wink with my eye?!?
"Eat the sourest candy (from fall), after that you will be done with this all"

My power was instantly sapped, and I felt angered... my sheep yelled back:

"After all was said and done, we will now tag you and have won"

"Why would you do this?" I asked much pissed.

I was offered not another demand, but with a large magnetic "hand".

"NO!" I screamed, for my robotic brain would be creamed.

But what could I do, without a weapon or two...

I recalled dear old JTP, gave the most odd present to me:

POP-ROCKS to make a makeshift bomb, whould've thunk it to be there all along?

I gave the bomb a mighty toss, and with that I knew all was lost...

I do not recall what happened then, but I guess I'll never see them again.

I looked to my lamp with a new-found glee...

...It really spruced up my scene of nativity!

P.S
JTP also sent me his brain, which in a jar I shall have it remain.

---Merry Christmas everyone! I'm surprised rhyming was this easy and fun!!!---

Mockery Dec 20th, 2007 09:04 PM

Haha great rhyming story, MarioRPG... I loved that they tagged you. Now you're their bitch... FOREVER. That was a hell of a nice haul too. Really cool of you to send out all that stuff JTP.

doopa Dec 20th, 2007 11:00 PM

Dec 5th: I am excited and already checking the mailbox for my gift.

Dec 13th: I am still hopeful that my gift will come soon.

Dec 19th: Secret Santa picks are due TOMORROW and I GOT NUTTIN!

Later that night...

Look what the mailman brought me...

Secret. Santa. Secret. Santa. HORRAY!

Lets see what I gots!

A note:

Oh how drrrrrrreamy

First a dvd "Sleazy Slashers":

Second a "Jerry Tyler's Wrecker" hat:

Perfect.

Aww yeah feelin at home already.

Santa's Butt (Doopa) Winter Porter. HELL YEAH BOY

And I must say, quite a butt it is indeed.

What a lovely evening. Thanks MATTJACK. HELL YEAH BOY!

And that's what we call cutting it close. Boy shipped that overnight fancy polar bear express and I appreciate it. Christmas wasn't ruined after all!

J. Tithonus Pednaud Dec 20th, 2007 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 515377)
One question though, what exactly did he send you besides the hand puppet and fake poo? Those things are pretty cheap and I guess I'm just unclear as to what he sent ya. Just wanna make sure you got at least $15 worth o' gifts per our Secret Santa requirements 'n all heheh.

The hand puppet and the poo was the complete haul. The puppet is pretty cool and my secret Santa is a fairly young pup, so I'm not disappointed or anything.

Besides, it's Christmas! Better to give than receive and all that jazz.

I think that with what I got, I put together something decent.

Besides, what do you get a guy with a mounted two-headed chick in his kitchen?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 515434)
Haha great rhyming story, MarioRPG... I loved that they tagged you. Now you're their bitch... FOREVER. That was a hell of a nice haul too. Really cool of you to send out all that stuff JTP.

My pleasure. Glad you liked the haul MarioRPG, nice to see you enjoying the junk I sent. Awesome rhyming story as well! I started my story off as a rhyme but lacked the dedication.

Protoclown Dec 21st, 2007 01:02 AM

GIFT FROM GRISLYGUS!

WHAT IS IN THE BAG?

I AM IN THE BAG!

ALSO: BOOTY TREASURE

ENCASED IN CARBONITE :(

WEAPONIZED WEAPONS AND LOBSTER AND BIRD (NO MONKEY)

PIRATES!

PIRATES!

PIRATES!

ALL CAPS!

GRISLYGUS: THANKS BUDDY! HIFIVE!

Sethomas Dec 21st, 2007 01:50 AM

My Secret Santa was revealed to be MLE.

Hence,

I will tell you of the things I received and what I did with them.

I received a Slinky Jr.

I hung it from my ceiling.

I also received some clip-on earrings.

Apparently, MLE thought that I wouldn't wear real ones.
I did not put them on. I made love to them, instead.
(Photo not online)

I also received a candle scented of watermelon.

Apparently, MLE got me confused with Seven Force.
I have yet to burn the candle. I have, however, made love to it.
(Photo not online)

I also received a metal box.

I haven't really done anything to this yet. If you have any suggestions for how I might be able to make love to it, please let me know.

I also received a card in commemoration of my sixth birthday.

I used the cardboard edges to cut myself, eliciting a faint erotic sensation.

I also received a coloring book replete with pencils with which I might color within it.

As I have not the talent to draw within lines, I opted to color genitalia in it.

Le coup de grace, however, was a Rubik's Cube.

After a painful attempt to make love to it, I opted instead to solve its riddles.
For more on this, see the following website hosted by YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2MMlKzisEA
------------------------------------------------------
Aaaaaaaaaanyways, thank you for the rather wonderful Christmas medley, MLE. I enjoyed the experience!

nothing4buddha Dec 21st, 2007 02:03 AM

OK Ya'll! Merry Christmas!!! My Secret Santa was Mr. Sethomas!!! Now... let's see what Christmas had in store for me, Nothing4buddha!

What Christmas would it be without getting clothes? AND A CIGAR!

A new weapon against all those darn ants!

HMMM.... this could be fun...

OH GOD THE SWEEET SWEEEET SUCTION! I HOPE I DON'T GET HICKIES ON MY FACE LOL

OHHH GOD .... *sigh* that was nice :)

... and for the grand finale...

a buddha play set with phonebook car! horray! :rockMORE LIKE NOT NOTHING 4 BUDDHA lolz :<

I'M NOT CREATIVE ENOUGH TO THINK OF SOMETHING FOR THESE SO I'LL PROBABLY JUST MAKE A BEAN SHAKER OUT OF PAPER PLATES, STAPLES, GLUE, AND GLITTER.

ANYWAYS, THANK YOU SETHOMAS FOR THE JOYOUS AND PLEASURABLE GIFT!

MERRRRRRRY XMAS YA'LL!

MLE Dec 21st, 2007 02:12 AM

MLE RECEIVED HER GIFTS FROM SAM WITH GLEE

OH I WAS SO HAPPY

LIKE ANY GOOD BOY, HE GOT ME EXPENSIVE JEWELRY

I WON'T TELL ANYONE YOU GOT ME BOOZE, OKAY

BUT I HAVE ALREADY AS OF TODAY USED THIS WITH GREAT SUCCESS FOR TUNA AND CRACKERS

I RECEIVED TWO OF THESE EGGS, BUT THEY WERE NON-COMSUMABLE! I WILL BE HATCHING NEW PETS FROM THESE, AS IF I NEEDED MORE!

HE GOT ME SILLY STRING <3

MY CAT HATES </3 SILLY STRING

HE GOT ME A LOVELY DEMON MASK

HE MADE A DECLARATION OF COOKIE LOVING ON A TIN. I HAPPEN TO SHARE THE SAME COOKIE LOVING.

SO I ATE IT WITH A SMILE

MY CAT CAME BACK TO INVESTIGATE THE SILLY STRING PHENOMENON

HE SENT ME AN AWESOME CD OF SPIDERMAN AND OTHER MARVEL HERO SONGS THAT AREN'T REALLY THEMES, ALTHOUGH I WILL BE PRETENDING THEY ARE <3

I WAS SKEPTICAL OF THE WHOOPIE CUSHION

UNTIL I WAS ABLE TO SCARE THE CAT ONCE AGAIN

I HAVE YET TO TRY THE JACKIE CHAN DRINK, BUT FOR NOW THE BOOZE WAS ENOUGH <3

GOD MADE ME SPECIAL

UNFORTUNATELY FIREBALLS AREN'T AS SPECIAL. I'M GLAD CHOJIN LIKES THEM. THEY FOUND A GOOD, DIGESTABLE HOME.

I GOT THIS CUTE STRESS RELIEVING DOLL

I DON'T THINK HE WAS SUPPOSED TO STRIP FOR ME, THOUGH. I'LL COUNT IT AS AN ADDED BONUS!

PAGE ONE OF SAM'S WONDERFUL NOTE

PAGE TWO OF SAM'S WONDERFUL NOTE

PAGE THREE OF SAM'S WONDERFUL NOTE

THE EXCITING CONCLUSION!

NAKED ROBIT

HE WOULD LIKE VERY MUCH TO FIGHT YOU

HE'S BROODING

I GAVE HIM WINGS

HE'S A LITTLE EMBARRASED BY BEING A GUY ROBIT WITH WINGS

HE GOT OVER IT, THOUGH

THIS SHOT IS OUT OF SEQUENCE, SORRY.

THE WINGS STARTED TO BREAK ANYWAY, SINCE HE WASN'T DESIGNED FOR THEM ;<

HE WILL STAY HERE FOREVER ABOVE MY DESK

MY CAT WAS STILL HIDING. I THINK HE'S OKAY NOW.

bigtimecow Dec 21st, 2007 02:16 AM

omg mle

i think you got the same jewelry that i got rog :(

MLE Dec 21st, 2007 02:48 AM

no, because mine was EXPENSIVE.

darklycan Dec 21st, 2007 03:37 AM

I have not yet recieved my gift, so unfortuantly I am unable to post pics till somewhere after the 5th of January because I am going intersate for christmas. Please no ban :D

Oh RanKeri I am glad you liked my gifts but I just saw that i left the price tags on XD I must of forgot to take them off 0.o

Oh and I thought you would like the Predator i guessed from your avatar and reading some of your previous posts.

Chojin Dec 21st, 2007 04:27 AM

Mockery Dec 21st, 2007 05:00 AM

It was just an ordinary day for me, Roger P. Finklestein, world renowned horticulturist and fan of advanced trigonometry. Being the creative person I clearly am, I was reading a book to help me balance my life. Too much creativity without any logic could mean I'd never reach my full human potential for greatness. I was just about to move on to the chapter about creating exciting spreadsheets that would make your head spin, when I had a knock on my door. It was the mail man and he had a package for me!

I couldn't believe my eyes! (that reminds me that I need to go to my optometrist and get a more powerful set of glasses) Who would be sending me a package? I thought about contacting the authorities, suspecting it to be Anthrax... possibly sent by a frustrated rival horticulturist who lost to me in a prior competition. Throwing caution to the wind, I decided to go ahead and open it because luck had always been on my side. After all, I was a handsome, successful man... what could go wrong?

Who would've thought that the tiny side project in my life called "I-Mockery" (the "I" stands for "Iris" - which was my way of mocking those who think the Iris is a superior bulb to the Windflower. As if!) would garner some fan mail for me? BTC (Bigtimecow) sent me a special Christmas gift! A "Secret Santa" gift, if you will!

OH MY STARS! It was a bountiful collection of Bling Glitz Wear! I doubt that Fort Knox even has this much valuable gold stored within its vaults! Little did I know that this decidedly celestial change of fortune would alter the course of my life forever!

As soon as I adorned my body with all of these newfound golden garment gifts, I felt a transformation taking place. Like a butterfly emerging from it's larval state... I had finally become the man I was destined to be!

TODAY ON MTV CRIBS, WE VISIT THE HOME OF THE MOST FAMOUS RAP STAR ON EARTH - BIG ROG!

YO, YO, YOOOOOO! WELCOME TO MY CRIB, YA'LL! YO, BE SURE YOU TAKES OFF YO' SHOOZ BEFORE COMIN' INTO MAH CRIB! IF YOU SCUFF UP MY FLOW, I BE SCUFFIN' YO' LIFE, FOOL! WORD.

SO THE FIRST THING I GOTZ TO SHOW YOU IS MAH SHOOZ! I KNOW ALL THE OTHER STARS ON CRIBS SHOW YOU THEY SHOOZ, BUT THEY CAN KEEP THEY AIR JORDANS AND PUMPS YA'LL... NONE OF THEM HAS A PAIR O' THESE! THESE BE MY FLOPS! FLIP FLOPS! WOOOOOOOORD!

I ALSO GOTS MAH BOOTZ! MAH BOOOOOOOYA-BOOTZ! HONKEYS BE TRYINN' TO BE STEPPIN' IN MY PLACE, SO I BE DYIN' TO BE STEPPIN' ON THEY FACE!

CHECK IT OUT YA'LL! THIS BE MY BIG TAY-VAY! 13 INCHES OF COLOR, MOTHAFUCKAAAAAAAAZ! THAT BE ONE TIGHT SYSTEM, YA'LL!

YO, ALL THEM RAPPAZ THINK THEY BE THE HOT SHEEEIT CUZ THEY HAVE CRISTAAAAL AND COURVOSIER IN THEY FRIDGES. PFFT, THAT AIN'T SHEEEIT! IT GOTS ME SOME PINEAPPLE JOOCE AND MAPLE SYRUP BITCHES!

I GOTZ ME SOME WICKED TOILET PAPER TOO YA'LL! THIS AIN'T NONE O' THAT 99 CENT SHEEEIT THAT DON'T LAST BUT A DAY! THIS BE THE NAME BRAND 2-PLY SHIT, YA'LL! 1000 SHEETS PER ROLL!

MAN, FUCK ALL THEM HONKEYS WIT THEY FANCY-ASS RIDES! YA'LL THINK THEM LAMB-O-GEENEEZ AND HUMMAZ CAN OUTMANOOVAH MY RIDE? VISION GATOR SKATEBOARD, YA'LL! THAT BE SOME TIGHT-ASS OLDSCHOOL SHEEEIT RIGHT THERE! I BE GLEAMING THE CUBE, YA'LL! WEST SIIIIIIIIIIIDE!

A'ITE, BEFORE I KICK YA'LL OUTTA MAH CRIB, I WANNA GIVE PROPS TO MAH HOMEY, THE B TO THE T TO THE C TO THE BIGTIMECOW! HE GAVE ME MY BLING AND HE ALSO GAVE ME THIS WICKED-ASS BLOCK HEADED TOY. YYYYEAH!

BE SURE TO CATCH BIG ROG'S DEBUT ALBUM, "AIN'T NO THANG", DUE OUT IN JANUARY 2008!
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE FIRST SONG ON THE ALBUM!

ENJOY THE MAD TRAX, YA'LL! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD FROM MY CHRISTMAS GRILLZ! PEACE!

Sebra Dec 21st, 2007 09:08 AM

christmas

bigtimecow Dec 21st, 2007 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery
LAMB-O-GEENEEZ AND HUMMAZ

:lol

rog, it was well worth the wait :love

and this might not be news to anyone else, but zak and chojin live together?!?!?!

Fathom Zero Dec 21st, 2007 01:46 PM

The packaging was half the fun.

mburbank Dec 21st, 2007 02:47 PM

Okay, technologically, I am a fretyard, or 'retard' if you like your words without typos.

Zomboid sent me a haul o' goodies.

There was other swag as well, including a DVD with the first several appearnces of the HULK in comic books, but I had a hard enough time making pic tures of these and squeezing them into the internets.

The important thing is they made me very happy. Parrticularly alll them green lantern figures. I have well over 1,000 action figures, and I don't have any of the ones he sent me, which is pretty much a CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!

So thanks ZOMBOID! You made an old man remember the true meaning of Christmas, ie, me getting action figures I did not have.

MarioRPG Dec 21st, 2007 05:30 PM

An Evening Of Murder PARTY GAME!
Great job everyone!

JTP is a great-giver, :D

Seven Force Dec 21st, 2007 05:33 PM

Zomboid didn't get his presents yet, just letting you all know

MattJack Dec 21st, 2007 08:02 PM

I'm glad you enjoyed the gifts Doopa! I actually know Jerry Tyler, he's a good man.

I am jealous of Max's Country Justice game.

Also, I haven't gotten my gifts yet.. WHAT KIND OF CHRISTMAS EXCHANGE IS THIS?! :lol

Eyelobe Dec 21st, 2007 08:17 PM

This thread has filled me with Christmas joy! All the participants did an excellent job. Very entertaining.

Fathom Zero Dec 21st, 2007 08:52 PM

Pen Pen Tri-Icelon is the ultimate in party games.

Sacks Dec 22nd, 2007 07:24 AM

I knew MarioRPG's mushroom cloud looked familiar.

Grislygus Dec 22nd, 2007 04:13 PM

Sorry guys. Long story short, massive clusterfucks everywhere. Gifts courtesy of Doopa.

science kit includes "disgusting digestion", sickening slimy snot", and "blood and guts". Pop rocks were eaten in short order.

mburbank Dec 22nd, 2007 04:32 PM

Doopa should be a silent movie star

Sacks Dec 22nd, 2007 10:35 PM

I agree. Get to it.

Jixby Phillips Dec 23rd, 2007 04:58 AM

Hey guys, I'm going to post a video soon. It won't be as good as last years though because I'm a slouch. It's actually kind of a preview for a better video that will happen sometime in the future. See, I participated in a bunch of secret santas this year and intended to make one big video for all of them at once, but here I am with only my I-mockery stuff. I shot it, it's just a matter of getting it on my computer. This will be somewhat of an ordeal becasue of issues.

darklycan Dec 24th, 2007 03:37 PM

Well its Christmas here in the land of Aus! So merry christmas to all and to all a good night!

Microshock Dec 28th, 2007 06:41 PM

Sorry for the lateness, but if everything goes well , my story should be up tomorrow.

Zomboid Dec 30th, 2007 06:48 PM

Glad ya liked the stuff max! I liked the star wars puzzle the most :O

MLE Dec 30th, 2007 11:51 PM

hey did you even get your gifts yet ;o

Zomboid Dec 30th, 2007 11:56 PM

Nope. I'm still at home for the holidays and this is the address I gave. There hasn't been anything in the mailbox itself or any of the slip things to tell us to get it from the post office or anything like that. How did he ship it? :O

MLE Dec 31st, 2007 12:37 AM

USPS. try checking the post office anyway? our mailman would do that sort of shit all the time when we lived in our apartment.

Zomboid Dec 31st, 2007 01:10 AM

I know the girl who delivers my mail, so if anything there's less chance of a fuck up, but I'll ask if she can go check or something. There's also a good chance that it's still stuck with customs somewhere.

Fathom Zero Dec 31st, 2007 01:18 AM

Hahaha, my plan is complete. I ruined Zomboid's Christmas by stealing his presents!

Jixby Phillips Dec 31st, 2007 08:54 PM

Man, this is getting embarassing.

I went away for Christmas, and got a new computer. I can't find my video cable to hook up my camera to my computer with. Tomorrow, me and my roommate are going to have what we lamely call a "cleaning day" in which I hope to find both my cable and my will to live.

Thank you for being patient.

Zomboid Jan 1st, 2008 10:42 AM

Thank you Chojin!!!!!!!!!!!! I am glad that I didn't let my mom open it! The pic of mario and his wrench is very disturbing! Pics coming within the day.

MLE Jan 1st, 2008 01:10 PM

:lol

darklycan Jan 1st, 2008 05:58 PM

I just checked with my friend who is looking after my house while I am gone. Unfortuantly my package has not yet arrived but I am sure it should be here soon now the christmas rush is over.

Seven Force Jan 2nd, 2008 03:45 PM

All of you guys' entries were awesome. Secret Santa was a blast this year.

Zomboid Jan 4th, 2008 01:18 AM

Sorry that it took so long, but I just got my stuff a couple days ago. I am assuming it's because chojin wanted to RUIN MY CHRISTMAS.

This is as close to a story as I'm going.

OMG IZZAT THE DOOR?

My secret santa shite finally got here and here is the full package :O. As you can see, there is a fairly oddparents game for xbox, a new VIVA PINATA faceplate for my 360, and a threatening letter from mario. The letter details how he will run me over in his kart and includes a couple of my nintendo bashing posts on here. I was scared.

There was a very small cut in the faceplate packaging so I checked it for flesh eating disease before opening it completely :x

Drug sniffing dog inspects.

Plain and boring.

NEW AND EXCITING! The faceplate also came with a code for a free theme download over xbox live :O

The game is fun, too.

Thanks for the xbox related products, chojin. I am sure that it was hard for you to touch non-nintendo gaming stuff.

Chojin Jan 4th, 2008 08:05 PM

I wanted to get you barbie horse adventures because the theme of the package was the xbox can be for girls too, but I couldn't find it.

Also, the bible game wasn't backwards compatible ;<

In retrospect I should have sent you 'Surfs Up' for the 360 so that I could watch you get all the achievements.

OH OH also I sent the package out exactly on time but Maryland has the worst post office in the union and I might have yelled at the people who were working there which I'm sure adds a week or two to your mailing time.

Zomboid Jan 4th, 2008 08:34 PM

There's a bible game? Ah well, I actually watched fairly oddparents when it was on so you may have inadvertently gotten me something I really like :O. The mario thing was a nice touch too.

So who hasn't gotten their stuff posted/sent yet? :O

Mockery Jan 4th, 2008 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 519310)
There's a bible game? Ah well, I actually watched fairly oddparents when it was on so you may have inadvertently gotten me something I really like :O. The mario thing was a nice touch too.

So who hasn't gotten their stuff posted/sent yet? :O

I know MattJack has been screwed over big time so far by his Secret Santa. And that same person never posted the photos of the gifts he received from Protoclown. Jixby has also stated that while he received his stuff on time, his post is running way late. I'll have to check the list for anybody else.

Emu Jan 4th, 2008 09:39 PM

Who's MattJack's Santa?

MLE Jan 4th, 2008 09:49 PM

Call it a hunch, but I think he left out the name intentionally.

darklycan Jan 5th, 2008 05:31 AM

I have yet to get my secret santa yet :(. I will ring my post office to double check but have not recieved anything in my post box.

MarioRPG Jan 5th, 2008 02:13 PM

Aw man, not another incomplete secret santa :(

Mockery Jan 5th, 2008 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLE (Post 519422)
Call it a hunch, but I think he left out the name intentionally.

Only reason I didn't name MattJack's Secret Santa is because it has "supposedly" been sent out and I'd like MattJack to have a chance to receive it as a surprise. But honestly, at this point, I'm thinking that it wasn't sent out and that particular person was lying. Time will tell...

Darklycan, has your Secret Santa sent you a PM yet?

MattJack Jan 5th, 2008 07:38 PM

Don't worry fellas.. maybe next year my Secret Santa will be the shit :(

darklycan Jan 7th, 2008 06:01 PM

YAY! I just got my secret sana present! It's..... beautiful! I will post pictures ASAP but I have to run off to work now.