I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FORUM EVENT: "I-MOCKERY'S 2014 SECRET SANTA EVENT!" (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69709112)

blood_panther Dec 1st, 2014 08:20 PM

Glad you liked it! And I'm glad you were looking for the gizmo funko pop. I almost went with a different one, so I'm glad I went with him. The Godzilla ornament is a 60 year anniversary special! (there's also like 9 in the set, and the first years go for a lot, so good luck if you want the complete set)

Side note: as a former employee of hallmark I have more wrapping paper then I know what to do with, so wrapping everything is a blessing.

Once again, glad you enjoyed everything!

dextire Dec 1st, 2014 09:35 PM

Great job on the video, BatmanJohnson! That cat came so close to attacking you. :lol
And that's one seriously generous haul you sent, Blood Panther! :xmas1
A perfect way to kick this thing off right!

ChrisGlass Dec 2nd, 2014 01:30 PM

Jeez? People are already getting the packages? I need to step up my game!

MarioRPG Dec 2nd, 2014 05:09 PM

I haven't sent mine yet :melt But I will be this week, and hey, I'm still in the deadline so yeah. I've got it loaded up and ready to go, full of fun goodies! Just need to get over to the actual post office and make things happen.

That video was good, althoguh that cat is definitely the star :love

replicant Dec 2nd, 2014 07:40 PM

That was truly a great video. LOVED IT! Laughed pretty good. I have most of my stuff done for my recipient. I have a few other items I want to get then I can mail this behemoth off.

ChrisGlass Dec 2nd, 2014 11:28 PM

Okay. Got my package! I'll unwrap it and make a video soon.

Nick Dec 3rd, 2014 08:43 PM

Shit, I was busy this year and missed the deadline. Damnit. Sorry guys!
If anyone's interested I'll totally swap gifts with you.

BatmanJohnson Dec 5th, 2014 01:05 PM

mailed out my present today expected delivery Monday

Mockery Dec 5th, 2014 04:22 PM

Great video, BatmanJohnson, and a super excellent haul compliments of blood_panther too! That Godzilla ornament is killer.

In regards to my Secret Santa, I haven't shipped out the gifts yet as we had a death in the family and I'm just now back in town and playing catch-up on a million things. Will be sending some goodies out soon though so you'll definitely receive 'em well before Christmas.

Looking forward to seeing more holiday hauls!

Mockery Dec 6th, 2014 02:45 AM

Egads, my Secret Santa package has already arrived!

Will try to set aside time to dig into this thing in the near future, but just wanted to say thanks in advance to my Secret Santa, Chris Glass, for delivering my gift(s) this year. The packaging made me think there was something that I needed to stick in the fridge, but he assured me I didn't. Guess he's not worried about the severed body parts likely found within stinking up my home. Those innocent Lisa Frank stickers don't fool me for a second.
:xmas2

dextire Dec 6th, 2014 05:36 PM

Wow, that's quite the mystery. If he hard froze the head first, I'm guessing you'll have a week before any problems occur. Of course the FBI will be knocking on your door long before that. :xmas1

Thanos Dec 6th, 2014 07:34 PM

My Secret Santa package went in the mail today. It has a long journey ahead, but hopefully it'll get there within a reasonable amount of time.

replicant Dec 7th, 2014 10:42 AM

Mine went out the door yesterday! Yeah!! :D

Mockery Dec 7th, 2014 06:35 PM

Alright, here's my big Secret Santa 2014 holiday haul video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxLOX8tjx90

Thanks again to my Secret Santa, Chris Glass! (and Katia too!)

Good times! :xmas2 :xmas3

ChrisGlass Dec 7th, 2014 08:17 PM

You're welcome. And dont worry about the mystery novel. That and many other things are essentially space fillers I got through other means. But I found that barfing Pac-Man and had to buy it.
No clue how I never saw it before this week and I didn't know if you would have seen it before. It's right up your alley.

The Ninja Turtle candy canes are a year old. So they MAY still be OK.

And be sure to read the Superman puzzle. The articles are ridiculous.

Mockery Dec 7th, 2014 08:32 PM

Chris - Haha, yep, I put it together right after I finished the video.

Classic! :xmas1

p.s.: I forgot to mention that I shipped out my gift, so hopefully it'll arrive sometime within the next week.

replicant Dec 8th, 2014 01:36 PM

Thanks to my Secret Santa! :D :xmas3:xmas2:rock

Ex Leper Dec 8th, 2014 01:58 PM

Got my best lot yet today, will be posting pictures once my giftee posts theres! :squigly

blood_panther Dec 8th, 2014 02:50 PM

my secret santa gift arrived today I'm told.

which is perfect.

Secret Santa how did you know today was my birthday and time it so the gift would arrive today?

either way just perfect.:xmas3

MarioRPG Dec 8th, 2014 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 770549)
Alright, here's my big Secret Santa 2014 holiday haul video:

Man, I'm sure I've said something along these lines before, but I'm positive ChrisGlass is just an amazing person. That was an amazing pile of presents and I had flashbacks to when I was fortunate enough to recieve from you. Keep up being so great dude, happy holidays to you and your wife :xmas3 (and to the rest of you too of course. )

Quote:

Originally Posted by replicant (Post 770553)
Thanks to my Secret Santa! :D :xmas3:xmas2:rock

That must be the cutest Godzilla ever.

dextire Dec 8th, 2014 06:33 PM

Fantastic hauls, people! Mockery reading "gooage spewing" in multiple languages with Santa occasionally laughing in the background. :lol
And nice job opening all those amazing things using only one hand, replicant! :xmas1

blood_panther Dec 8th, 2014 08:49 PM

So I got my secret santa gift in today and my giftee is none other then MarioRPG!

I'm going to stop the video combo however and upload pictures.

Sorry,

Spoilers!

A sweet haul from MarioRPG! Extra Christmas points for reading my "interests" and picking out my favorite candy. A big thank you for all the loot you sent, I love it!

ChrisGlass Dec 8th, 2014 10:36 PM

OOoh yeah. Gotta love that collon and balls.

Haha! Great picks and great pics!

Ex Leper Dec 8th, 2014 10:47 PM

I got Dextire for my secret santa! :hypno Click below to see what i got in more detailed photos!

Spoilers!

inferno Dec 9th, 2014 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blood_panther (Post 770558)
"Some folks can pull off the fanny-pack look (people in the Linux community, for example)"
-Magazine Clipping from MarioRPG

Sick Burns Fired!

Also, I sent out my gift earlier today.
It is expected to take 2-3 days to get to its destination.