I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Yu-Gi-Oh (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5610)

Marilyn Aug 29th, 2003 09:02 PM

Yu-Gi-Oh

I was just wondering (if theirs any one who watches yu-Gi-Oh) does the show make you depressed when you watch it. Yu-gi-Oh is one of my favorite shows, but the new episodes make me depressed. If thier is any one who watches Yu-Gi-Oh does any one feel the same way? :(

CaptainBubba Aug 29th, 2003 09:34 PM

Yes. I find myself shedding a veritable waterfall of tears when he fails in his duels. Indeed the depth and emotional spectrum of this fine anime is quite notable. :tear

EverythingWillSuck Aug 29th, 2003 09:42 PM

WOW YUGIOH HAS BIG HAIR

CaptainBubba Aug 29th, 2003 09:46 PM

This is no laughing matter Mr.Willsuck. >: Yugi-Oh has made a very deep bond with many young viewers such as myself who find its deep and disturbing undertones to be a refreshing outlook on life, as previously all we did was cry and draw pictures pokemon. >:

Marilyn Aug 29th, 2003 09:52 PM

actually I hate Yugi and all his friends. My favorite character Marik is going to become yami marik, and than later on is going to stop being on the show for good. And Yugi pissed me off because he called marik joey even though he knew it wasn't Joey. Go to http://www.freewebs.com/kingmarik my site explains alot.

mew barios Aug 29th, 2003 10:07 PM

i like yugioh. mostly for it's nonsensical mangling of egyptian history, and overt crossadvertising by konami. like that episode about that guy who was all uppity about his ddr skillz. and the gradius card. and all those things that looked so castlevaniaish. :o

i like marik, but i like bakura better. so there. :o

also the dub is terrible :( their stupid voices make me want to punch you in the face. :O

CaptainBubba Aug 29th, 2003 10:08 PM

I don't know... have you really ever observed all the layers of sadness revolving around Yugi? The story of Marik is heartfelt and deeply sad and appealed to the side of my dark memory that I thought no one would ever re-touch. For you see, Marik was abused as a child, and I too, was once abused.

I wouldn't put my dishes in the dishwasher and so I wasn't allowed to play nintendo for the weekend. CAN YOU EVEN FATHOM SUCH AN OBLIVIOUS CASE OF CRUEL AND UNUSAUL PUNISHMENT?

I'm sorry, I still get a little chocked up when I talk about it. :tear

Marilyn Aug 29th, 2003 10:17 PM

I know what happened to Marik, Seto kaiba was abused too.

CaptainBubba Aug 29th, 2003 10:20 PM

How old are you and what was your first language?

Ninjavenom Aug 29th, 2003 10:44 PM

I think the show is pretty poopy, but i played the card game with my younger cousin when he came over. It's pretty fun, actually.

Les Waste Aug 30th, 2003 12:25 AM

Marilyn is, without a doubt, my favorite person here.

Poxpower Aug 30th, 2003 01:47 AM

Whoa, some of you guys know way too many things about that show its scary.
Well, I play... magic..... I wish they made a movie with it.... because it would probably be LOTRish.

In conclusion: Count the number if kid suicides caused by the 90% Yu-Gi-Ho card value depreciation in the next few years.

FS Aug 30th, 2003 05:25 AM

You know what also makes me depressed? Birds. I see them outside my window and I just know they're going to die some day and that sucks. :( Also, butterflies, because they die too. And doorknobs, because a doorknob killed my uncle. And cardboard boxes, I have no reason to be depressed about them and that depresses me.

Stickers and velcro too.

And Snoopy.

Marilyn666 Aug 30th, 2003 02:22 PM

I'll show you who gets to be the depressed one around here. One time I was singing a song about having an alien friend, and than I got very depressed because I had to leave my alien friend at the end of the song. I almost killed myself.

And I'm 13 and my first language is spanish.

CaptainBubba Aug 30th, 2003 02:29 PM

:tear Please sing the song for everyone here, so all can know your sadness. :tear

Marilyn666 Aug 30th, 2003 02:38 PM

I forgot how it went, the last time I heard it was on Sesame street. That when monster name Kelly or some thing was singing it.

CaptainBubba Aug 30th, 2003 03:01 PM

There is no fucking way in hell you are real.

Marilyn666 Aug 30th, 2003 03:06 PM

Well that thing about how that song made me depressed wan't real. But how am i not real. What do you mean? I'm like some kind of net bot or some thing?

EverythingWillSuck Aug 30th, 2003 03:09 PM

Snoopy will never get his book published. :*(

Marilyn666 Aug 30th, 2003 03:15 PM

And kelly or what ever his name is will never see his firend agian. he never exscisted. And jeromie died and it's peral jams fault. he even spoke in class today. :explode :(

Professor Cool Aug 30th, 2003 03:31 PM

It makes me sad to be sad :(

Perndog Aug 30th, 2003 03:42 PM

She's real, unbelievable as it may be. :/

FS Aug 30th, 2003 04:19 PM

Marilyn666, I too once fell in love with an alien, I fell in love with her eyes.

Marilyn666 Sep 2nd, 2003 05:50 PM

I never said I fell in love with an alien. And i still don't get what every one means by "real"?

Rongi Sep 2nd, 2003 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mew barios
like that episode about that guy who was all uppity about his ddr skillz.

Did he have a card that could summon seven (the guy from chojin's avatar)?