I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Article Discussion (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   My Favorite Christmas Movie Assholes (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69701199)

executioneer Dec 17th, 2008 01:59 AM

everyone in that movie is an asshole >:

Mockery Dec 17th, 2008 02:42 AM

Marley "The South Bend Shovel Slayer" (Roberts Blossom) was certainly not an asshole.

Buzz: You ever hear of the South Bend Shovel Slayer?

Cousin: No.

Buzz: That's him. Back in '58 he murdered his whole family and half the people on the block with the snow shovel. Been hiding out in this neighborhood ever since.

Cousin: Well, if he's the Shovel slayer, how come the cops don't arrest him?

Buzz: Not enough evidence to convict. They never found the bodies, but everyone around here knows he did it. And it will just be a matter of time before he does it again.

Cousin: What's he doing now?

Buzz: He walks up and down the street every night salting the sidewalks.

Cousin: Maybe he's trying to be nice.

Buzz: No way. See that garbage can filled with salt. that's where he keeps his victims. The salt turns the bodies into mummies.

executioneer Dec 17th, 2008 04:35 AM

he was kind of being an asshole to his son by not talking to him :(

Mockery Dec 17th, 2008 03:22 PM

Maybe his son was the asshole. Probably some spoiled brat who didn't appreciate what an awesome dad he had. :(

pac-man Dec 17th, 2008 08:34 PM

Damn, even the characters who didn't appear on-screen in Home Alone were assholes.

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 18th, 2008 01:58 PM

"Look what you did you little jerk"

JMFabianoRPL Dec 18th, 2008 03:24 PM

When you think of it, everyone who WASN'T Albert Mouse in "'Twas The Night Before Christmas." Basically everyone is trying to stifle his opinions! It's not his fault Santa Claus had thin skin.

And I agree on Farkus....but what about the Santa Claus in ACS? And his elves? Which may not count to me cause they wound up being funny...as the elf reminds me of my uncle. And even as a kid, Ralphie eating boot was always funny to me.

moonlightkisu Dec 26th, 2008 05:09 PM

how did this list not include scrooge?

Mister Tea Dec 24th, 2010 06:08 PM

Quote:

"What about Culkin from the same film? The two burglars are just trying to make a living, he ruins their lives over objects when he comes from a wealthy family that could easily replace them."
Wow, spoken like a true sociopath, Graystreet. Hey, while we're at it, why didn't Harry and Marv just shoot Kevin in the face and then rob his house? I mean, his parents were well off; they could just make another kid, right?

Captain Marbles Feb 5th, 2011 12:42 PM

Max Shreck from "Batman Returns"

Yeah, I know it isn't officially a Christmas movie, but the events of the movie do happen during the Christmas season.

And let's face it, anyone who dumps enough toxic waste to fill a lagoon, is a slumlord who owns half the firetraps in Gotham City, flushes his own business partner down the toilet, plots to steal the city's power with a huge capacitor disguised as a "power plant" and throws his secratary out the window deserves to be on this list of Christmas assholes. Or any list of movie assholes for that matter.