I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Article Discussion (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Rom Hack Reviews: Abnormal Family - Butt Babies And Tranny Tramps (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69701752)

MockBot Mar 3rd, 2009 03:11 AM

Rom Hack Reviews: Abnormal Family - Butt Babies And Tranny Tramps

Automatically generated comment thread for Rom Hack Reviews: Abnormal Family - Butt Babies And Tranny Tramps.

Godzilla Mar 3rd, 2009 03:37 AM

That is truly bizarre.

10,000 Volt Ghost Mar 3rd, 2009 04:02 AM

How dare they!

Angryhydralisk Mar 3rd, 2009 11:37 AM

Jesus H. Christ on a kaiser bun.

Pentegarn Mar 3rd, 2009 11:42 AM

Once again you've turned a game that would mortify me had I simply played it into a review that was hilarious. While I will never play these games I will always enjoy your reviews of them. Thank you for putting yourself through the emotional and (in this case) physical pain to make an article that is full of laughs.

Output Mar 3rd, 2009 01:51 PM

This is SICK....I love it!

Julio Mar 3rd, 2009 05:06 PM

I can't believe how atrocities like this one can be made by a guy who obviosuly has a lot of time to spare. What leaves me without words is how the story of hacked games almost always revolves around mutant genitals and breast enhanced she-demons.

greenimp Mar 3rd, 2009 08:34 PM

just who exactly is jomb? and will his final installment tie all these hacks togeather to make a coherant story? will the Mysterious OATS Mascot be behind it all? tune in next sunday to find out...

Dungeonbrownies Mar 3rd, 2009 11:06 PM

these are so horribly disgusting, but theyre so thorough I cant quite tell whether or not its parody or parody of a parody or just horrible people who love themselves some genital based games.

Beardy Goodness Mar 3rd, 2009 11:29 PM

Well "jomb" sure is someone who knows how to spend large amounts of wasted time. How special.

Jaimas Mar 4th, 2009 12:45 AM

Random Query:
Boogie, if I send you an actually quality ROM hack (I.E. My FF1 Hack), will you review it?

Thanks in advance.

Nick Mar 4th, 2009 01:03 AM

Oh god, it's back.

darkvare Mar 4th, 2009 01:35 AM

does the queen has an a-hole in her mouth?

executioneer Mar 4th, 2009 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaimas (Post 617146)
Random Query:
Boogie, if I send you an actually quality ROM hack (I.E. My FF1 Hack), will you review it?

Thanks in advance.

i think this question's been asked before, and i think the answer was "nope, bad hacks only" :/

wastedsage Mar 4th, 2009 10:11 AM

Battletoads & Double Dragon was already kinda a horrible game.

You can't blame the guy for spicing things up a bit

Jaimas Mar 4th, 2009 09:44 PM

Quote:

i think this question's been asked before, and i think the answer was "nope, bad hacks only" :/
Fair enough. I'll have to hunt down some r8 shit then.

Also, Executioneer, your avatar is fruiting awesome. I dig it.

executioneer Mar 4th, 2009 11:19 PM

starcon2 foreva <3

DarkfireTaimatsu Mar 5th, 2009 04:50 PM

Every time I think the bar on good taste has been lowered enough, another rom hack comes out. .-.

Also, is it just me, or is "butt babies", like, the worst-sounding phrase ever heard?

Jomb Mar 5th, 2009 05:17 PM

Just to clarify a few things that were not very apparent. Syphilis Sally is actually a character taken from one of my earlier more obscure hacks. Her projectile is infected menstrual blood. In the Night Voyeur stage of Little Remo, Remo is actually dreaming that he is the Night Voyeur. The hairy orange puddle with the Sex Goddess was intended to be a vagina sliding across the floor that pops open and the Sex Goddess slides up out of.

Graystreet Mar 5th, 2009 05:46 PM

Well, those are some pretty terrifying clarifications.

Earthbound_X Mar 6th, 2009 02:56 AM

Wow.....that was freakin weird.

These hack reviews are still my favorite things on this site.

Tetsu Deinonychus Mar 6th, 2009 09:35 PM

So Jomb, is this your grand finale or is there some other hilariously perverted ROM-hack in the works to top even this one?

Jomb Mar 7th, 2009 04:15 AM

I'm going to top this one with yet another first i have in the works right now. As far as ROM-hacking goes, it's one of my hobbies and i'll keep at it when i have free time and feel inspired. Whether or not it tops this one is in the eye of the beholder. There are still alot of characters that have stories which need told.

Jaimas Mar 8th, 2009 01:38 AM

My god, he exists.

I thought Jomb was just a rumor - a myth, a story told to scare children with tales of ROM hacks of such utter depravity as to boggle the mind. To think that he actually is out there....

God, that's frightening as hell.

Kamrom Mar 8th, 2009 07:32 AM

I dunno, these always seemed to perfect to be real. I have my doubts about the authenticity, and could easily see I-Mockery people making them. In any case, pretty silly.