I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   READ THIS OR BE DAMMED. (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21439)

Misdemonar May 30th, 2006 05:44 PM

READ THIS OR BE DAMMED.

Is this a good part of a script? Yes? No? You decide!

The Legends of the dead
By:Misdemonar

(Screen Fades In)
A ravaged city comes in view, paper and debrie flying all over, it's a typical disaster scene,
Camera lowers into streets, a hanging corpse with a sign around it haistly panited words that
say, "Take me god! I love you!", after a short while the rope braks the corpse drops to the ground
The hum of motorcycles can be heard, a small gang of pepole ride into
the scene. Thier clothes consist of homemade armour and leather jackets, bandanas. They ride through
the city, zombies begin to to crawl through windows, get out of cars, rise from prone postions on the
streets and follow the gang knowing that they are food. The gang stops thier bikes at a ruined bank, getting
off of thier vehicles and brandishing weapons. A horde of 20 zombies behind them.

Carlos:
Hey mack check it out'

Mack:
Those stupid fucks.

Smith:
Should we blast'em?

Mack:
No, we'd waste all of our ammo.

Carlos:
Why are we here anyways?

Mack Points at the bank

Carlos takes a look at the bank, and takes a deep breath.

Carlos:
What the fuck are we going to do with fucking paper?
That's all it is now, fucking paper!

All while they are talking the horde gets closer.

Mack:
We are going to TAKE IT, THAT'S WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO!

Carlos begins to speak, but mack cuts him short:
I AM THE LEADER OF THIS GANG! (Mack goes on about he is the gang's top dog)

Carlos slowly points to behind Mack, pure terror in his eyes, Mack turns around to be in profile with the zombies

Mack:
Gasp

one leans in quickly and takes a chunk of him, Carlos turns to Smith and yells:
Let's get the fuck out of here!

Smith and Carlos and a small portion of the gang run to thier bikes, the other portion starts battling the undead,
all while mack is being eaten, The screams of anguish and the moans of excited zombies can be heard a mile away,
Carlos turns to look behind him to see some more zombies lurching after them, and more appearing into the streets.

Carlos:
Shit!

He speeds up with the rest of the gang, a couple spill, The rest of the gang keeps on goins as the zombies pursue
them. Smith points to a half posted sign reading "City Limits", The bikers zoom past an abaunded checkpoint.
(The Screen Fades)

(Fade In)
Carlos is standing ontop of a box in the midst of 5 men, they are in a abanded bar, Graffiti of skulls and
demons are plentyful.

Carlos:
I'm the leader of this pack now, anyone objects!, you get wasted like one of those things outside.

Carlos pulls out a revolver threatingly, pulling back the hammer.

No one dares to speak up, Carlos uncocks his revolver and shoves it into his holster,

Carlos:
Good!, Now, as my first act of leadership, I say, we get piss drunk and vomit our guts!.

All the men cheer and fill mugs full of beer and drink merrily, Smith leans to whisper into Carlose's ear,

Smith:
Mack could still be alive, shoulden't we go back and get 'em?

Carlos:
No, that prick is wasted, just like all those other poor fucks in the beginning of this shit.

Smith nods and goes off to get heavily drunk.

It is night, the camera is veiwing the bar from the outside, a hand from the edge of the screen pops out, and then
grabs the ground, pulling a heavily wounded man forwardtowards the bar. He limps his way to the door, and reaches up
to knock on the door. He loses his life, his hand making a heavy thud on the concrete beneath him, The door opens
and a gang member looks down at the now lying corpse at his feet,

Gangmember:
'Ey, it's Sico, he made it!

The Gangmember then kneels down to pick up Sico, picking his head up looking at Sico's face,

Gangmember:
He's dead. Shit!

The Gangmember dramticly pulls out his gun and sticks it to the side of Sico's head, pulling back the hammer slowly,
But, Sico's eyelids open and he looks the gangmember and groans, He is now a member of the undead The gangmember
yells and jumps back.

Carlos wakes up, lifting his head from the table and taking his hand off of the beer bottle, he walks to the doorway,
The Gangmember from before rushs past him, almost knocking him down.

Carlos:
Hey shitface! How about some respect?

Carlos gets no answer, shakes his head and goes to the doorway, as soon as he looks out. His eyes widen and his face
twists to sheer terror. Sico had led a whole horde of zombies to the bar, Carlos pulls out his pistol and puts Sico
out of his misery, Carlos then bursts into the bar.

Carlos:
WAKE UP!, A ARMY OF THOSE THINGS ARE OUTSIDE! GET SOME GUNS AND FOOD, WE NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!

The gang rushs, packing supplys onto thier bikes, those things where on the other side of the bar, and had
infiltrated to interior. The zombies where now coming out of the back door, thier moaning piercing the night air,
they walking towards the gang, A couple
of the Gangmembers leave quickly from fear,

Carlos:
Get back here you pussys!

Smith turns around to see a zombie grabbing for his leg, Carlos pistol whips it with the handle of his revolver,

Smith:
Fuck!

The starting of bikes can be heard as all of the gang starts to leave, one guy is smothered by zombies, knocking
him off his bike. The zombies group around him, and start taking bites, He screams as they feed on him,

Smith puts his hand onto his face, he is full of fear, Carlos puts his hand on his shoulder,

Carlos:
You ain't gunna die like him.

Carlos and smith get on thier bikes, leaving the bar behind, 2 more men on bikes come up besides them, one is the
Gangmember from earlier, Carlos turns to look him in the face.

Carlos:
What are you doing here Ribs?

Ribs:
I didn't know what the fuck to do.

Smith trys to laugh, but fear has a tight grip on him, Ribs turns to Smith

Ribs:
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Carlos:
Nothing is wrong with him, Ribs, you got anything?

Ribs:
Nope

Carlos:
What about that fucker next to you?

Ribs:
This guy? He's got nothing also

Carlos:
Typical fuckers, just typical.

Thier bikes start reving down, Carlos taps his gasometer,

Carlos:
The fuck?

All together thier bikes slowly stop, Carlos begins to trash on his bike violently,

Carlos:
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

He gets off and throws his bike to the road, and kicks it, He can sitll hear the moans of the undead behind him.