I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FORUM EVENT: "I-MOCKERY'S 2007 SECRET SANTA EVENT!" (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69698238)

Jixby Phillips Dec 23rd, 2007 04:58 AM

Hey guys, I'm going to post a video soon. It won't be as good as last years though because I'm a slouch. It's actually kind of a preview for a better video that will happen sometime in the future. See, I participated in a bunch of secret santas this year and intended to make one big video for all of them at once, but here I am with only my I-mockery stuff. I shot it, it's just a matter of getting it on my computer. This will be somewhat of an ordeal becasue of issues.

darklycan Dec 24th, 2007 03:37 PM

Well its Christmas here in the land of Aus! So merry christmas to all and to all a good night!

Microshock Dec 28th, 2007 06:41 PM

Sorry for the lateness, but if everything goes well , my story should be up tomorrow.

Zomboid Dec 30th, 2007 06:48 PM

Glad ya liked the stuff max! I liked the star wars puzzle the most :O

MLE Dec 30th, 2007 11:51 PM

hey did you even get your gifts yet ;o

Zomboid Dec 30th, 2007 11:56 PM

Nope. I'm still at home for the holidays and this is the address I gave. There hasn't been anything in the mailbox itself or any of the slip things to tell us to get it from the post office or anything like that. How did he ship it? :O

MLE Dec 31st, 2007 12:37 AM

USPS. try checking the post office anyway? our mailman would do that sort of shit all the time when we lived in our apartment.

Zomboid Dec 31st, 2007 01:10 AM

I know the girl who delivers my mail, so if anything there's less chance of a fuck up, but I'll ask if she can go check or something. There's also a good chance that it's still stuck with customs somewhere.

Fathom Zero Dec 31st, 2007 01:18 AM

Hahaha, my plan is complete. I ruined Zomboid's Christmas by stealing his presents!

Jixby Phillips Dec 31st, 2007 08:54 PM

Man, this is getting embarassing.

I went away for Christmas, and got a new computer. I can't find my video cable to hook up my camera to my computer with. Tomorrow, me and my roommate are going to have what we lamely call a "cleaning day" in which I hope to find both my cable and my will to live.

Thank you for being patient.

Zomboid Jan 1st, 2008 10:42 AM

Thank you Chojin!!!!!!!!!!!! I am glad that I didn't let my mom open it! The pic of mario and his wrench is very disturbing! Pics coming within the day.

MLE Jan 1st, 2008 01:10 PM

:lol

darklycan Jan 1st, 2008 05:58 PM

I just checked with my friend who is looking after my house while I am gone. Unfortuantly my package has not yet arrived but I am sure it should be here soon now the christmas rush is over.

Seven Force Jan 2nd, 2008 03:45 PM

All of you guys' entries were awesome. Secret Santa was a blast this year.

Zomboid Jan 4th, 2008 01:18 AM

Sorry that it took so long, but I just got my stuff a couple days ago. I am assuming it's because chojin wanted to RUIN MY CHRISTMAS.

This is as close to a story as I'm going.

OMG IZZAT THE DOOR?

My secret santa shite finally got here and here is the full package :O. As you can see, there is a fairly oddparents game for xbox, a new VIVA PINATA faceplate for my 360, and a threatening letter from mario. The letter details how he will run me over in his kart and includes a couple of my nintendo bashing posts on here. I was scared.

There was a very small cut in the faceplate packaging so I checked it for flesh eating disease before opening it completely :x

Drug sniffing dog inspects.

Plain and boring.

NEW AND EXCITING! The faceplate also came with a code for a free theme download over xbox live :O

The game is fun, too.

Thanks for the xbox related products, chojin. I am sure that it was hard for you to touch non-nintendo gaming stuff.

Chojin Jan 4th, 2008 08:05 PM

I wanted to get you barbie horse adventures because the theme of the package was the xbox can be for girls too, but I couldn't find it.

Also, the bible game wasn't backwards compatible ;<

In retrospect I should have sent you 'Surfs Up' for the 360 so that I could watch you get all the achievements.

OH OH also I sent the package out exactly on time but Maryland has the worst post office in the union and I might have yelled at the people who were working there which I'm sure adds a week or two to your mailing time.

Zomboid Jan 4th, 2008 08:34 PM

There's a bible game? Ah well, I actually watched fairly oddparents when it was on so you may have inadvertently gotten me something I really like :O. The mario thing was a nice touch too.

So who hasn't gotten their stuff posted/sent yet? :O

Mockery Jan 4th, 2008 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 519310)
There's a bible game? Ah well, I actually watched fairly oddparents when it was on so you may have inadvertently gotten me something I really like :O. The mario thing was a nice touch too.

So who hasn't gotten their stuff posted/sent yet? :O

I know MattJack has been screwed over big time so far by his Secret Santa. And that same person never posted the photos of the gifts he received from Protoclown. Jixby has also stated that while he received his stuff on time, his post is running way late. I'll have to check the list for anybody else.

Emu Jan 4th, 2008 09:39 PM

Who's MattJack's Santa?

MLE Jan 4th, 2008 09:49 PM

Call it a hunch, but I think he left out the name intentionally.

darklycan Jan 5th, 2008 05:31 AM

I have yet to get my secret santa yet :(. I will ring my post office to double check but have not recieved anything in my post box.

MarioRPG Jan 5th, 2008 02:13 PM

Aw man, not another incomplete secret santa :(

Mockery Jan 5th, 2008 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLE (Post 519422)
Call it a hunch, but I think he left out the name intentionally.

Only reason I didn't name MattJack's Secret Santa is because it has "supposedly" been sent out and I'd like MattJack to have a chance to receive it as a surprise. But honestly, at this point, I'm thinking that it wasn't sent out and that particular person was lying. Time will tell...

Darklycan, has your Secret Santa sent you a PM yet?

MattJack Jan 5th, 2008 07:38 PM

Don't worry fellas.. maybe next year my Secret Santa will be the shit :(

darklycan Jan 7th, 2008 06:01 PM

YAY! I just got my secret sana present! It's..... beautiful! I will post pictures ASAP but I have to run off to work now.