I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Tubesock Challenge: Part 2 (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5876)

Tubesock Sep 9th, 2003 08:47 AM

The Tubesock Challenge: Part 2

Big Papa Goat was right. I'm back.

Help a brother out by giving him the best mock you can. I'm still a newbie and nowhere near mock-war competition quality. Hopefully, one day, I can become so trained-up that I enter the mock Olympics and win a gold medal made of chocolate.

So, start the mocking, you scrotums!

Les Waste Sep 9th, 2003 10:38 AM

No.

Eternal_Champion Sep 9th, 2003 11:05 AM

It can't be chocolate and gold. >:

Soul*Assassin Sep 9th, 2003 12:22 PM

well, it could be chocolate covered. Or the chocolate could be gold plated. hmmmmmmmm :fu

ScruU2wice Sep 9th, 2003 04:58 PM

FOOD FORUM :rolleyes

Schimid Sep 9th, 2003 05:01 PM

I'm gonna feel like a fag for saying this, but ScrewU2wice is getting a little better. :(

Cap'n Crunch Sep 9th, 2003 05:14 PM

TUBESOCK, MORE LIKE CHICKEN POXS.

Les Waste Sep 9th, 2003 06:40 PM

I like ScruU2wice :/

Perndog Sep 9th, 2003 07:23 PM

I like pizza.

Schimid Sep 9th, 2003 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScruU2wice
FOOD FORUM :rolleyes

>:

Esuohlim Sep 9th, 2003 08:43 PM

The Retro Kat Sep 9th, 2003 11:51 PM

Professor Cool Sep 10th, 2003 12:09 AM

Welcome to the I-mockery Mock Wars!

Morons Need Not Apply

Tubesock Sep 10th, 2003 02:35 AM

Les Waste: You have a Johnny 5 avatar! Everyone knows Johnny 5 is a retarded robot, so your opinion has no weight in the matter!

Also, your South Park avatar is stupid! South Park Pirates??? Next thing you'll be doing South Park Ninjas, which look like ugly pimples with bandaids on them!

Eternal_Champion, Soul Assassin, and ScruU2wice: Shut up about food, you fatties! Try and concerntrate on the mocking!

Schimid: No one asked about your opinions on ScruU2wice. If you want to talk about him, go make your own topic called "ScruU2wice and why I want his babies!"

Perndog: You're not a real pirate cause pirates drink ale and go YARR HAR HAR, and you did neither of these things. Also, they don't like pizza. That's why Mario doesn't jump up and go "Mama mia! I-a-steal your pieces-of-eight!". So get rid of your avatar, baldy.

Al Roker: Posting your images upside-down may be funny on the weather channel, but it doesn't make a good mock here. Go back to Mockland and learn how to mock, you unmocking weatherman fatty.

Retro Kat: What is that? Bill Cosby?? Or is it a black Fonzie going "Ayyyy". Either way, it's got nothing to do with this topic. Go bumchum with Al Roker back to Mockland and learn the ways of the ancient mock artists.

Professor Cool: What you said was very uncool. Your name is untrue. Not only that, you're a clerk. I met a clerk down at the 7-11 and I said, "Get me a Slurpee!" And the clerk got me a hotdog cause he couldn't understand English. Hahaha Professor Cool, why can't you get me my Slurpee?!

MK IV Sep 10th, 2003 04:05 AM

No.

Esuohlim Sep 10th, 2003 11:08 AM

Perndog Sep 10th, 2003 03:02 PM

No.

freakachu420 Sep 10th, 2003 03:35 PM

Give up, Tubesock. Everyone thinks you're retarded. :rolleyes No one is going to waste good mocks on you. That's why even on your own thread people are talking about everything but you.

"Wah, pay attention to me! I use big words and say things that aren't funny! WHY AREN'T YOU GUYS PAYING ATTENTION TO ME?" :boohoo

ScruU2wice Sep 10th, 2003 05:09 PM

How many people have pirate avatars now?

Esuohlim Sep 10th, 2003 06:21 PM

They all copied me. :(

CaptainBubba Sep 10th, 2003 06:53 PM

I made mine for a specific Les Waste post.

Quote:

Next thing you'll be doing South Park Ninjas, which look like ugly pimples with bandaids on them!
Ya! You are a stupid idiot, like a person who can't add 2+2!! OMG I so dissed you!!! Take it! take it all! See, cuz 2+2 is easy and you can't even do it! Notice how I didnt beat around the bush or use even a speck of wit? Its this kind of "mocking" thats really the highlight of your posts. I wish to learn under you.

freakachu420 Sep 10th, 2003 07:02 PM

Captian Bubba is teh sex.

But his avatar is a little red "x". :(

Hey, I rhymed. I'm automatically more clever then tubesock.

Les Waste Sep 10th, 2003 07:09 PM

:rolleyes @ Tubesock

And OMG I thought that picture Retro Cat posted looked familiar!

As you can see, I made a lense flare on his teeth cause I fucking suck :(

and everyone go here to see my Sitcom Super Pals:

http://www.novirginsallowed.com/adultswim

read Kon's newest article too cause it's hilarious

Big Papa Goat Sep 10th, 2003 08:37 PM

I'm not happy that I was right :(

Tubesock Sep 10th, 2003 11:35 PM

freakachu: You like to hump Charmander in the butt so shut up before he sets fire to your balls.

CaptainBubba: You're an inbred pirate that can't get his avatar to work, though you can add which is pretty good. But if you can't work the avatar button, you don't deserve to say anything in this post. Now go back to special ed class, math-boy!

And if you wish to learn under me, first get on your knees!

Les Waste: Stop reposting stupid pictures. This is the "Mock Tubesock" thread, not the "Post Stupid Pictures of Bill Cosby that Retardo Cat Posted a Few Minutes Ago Before He Felched A Three-Legged Dog". Learn from CaptainBubba, cause he knows math.

Papa Goat: No one cares if you've got your jollies or not. So take some more wildlife pictures like that stupid animal you've got in your avatar. It doesn't look anything like a goat. You get the failure mark: F-