I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

kahljorn Apr 4th, 2009 01:44 AM

METATRON IS THE GODS RIGHT HAND MAN AND SOME PEOPLE SAY THAT EZEKIEL OR ISIAH WHICHEVER ONE WENT TO HEAVEN IN A FLAMING CHARIOT BECAME METATRON

SO AT THE END OF FF9 YOU ARE FIGHTING AN ARCH ANGEL AND POSSIBLY A BIBLICAL CHARACTER.
>:

Emu Apr 4th, 2009 01:52 AM

In Shin Megami Tensei II you kill [spoiler]

kahljorn Apr 4th, 2009 05:50 AM

what a bunch of smug videogame makers!

lol yhwh has pretty nice teeth. He looks like he had braces

Babs Apr 4th, 2009 06:11 AM

But being blasphemous can be so entertaining.

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 4th, 2009 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 623183)
METATRON IS THE GODS RIGHT HAND MAN AND SOME PEOPLE SAY THAT EZEKIEL OR ISIAH WHICHEVER ONE WENT TO HEAVEN IN A FLAMING CHARIOT BECAME METATRON

SO AT THE END OF FF9 YOU ARE FIGHTING AN ARCH ANGEL AND POSSIBLY A BIBLICAL CHARACTER.
>:

It would have been nice if they built it up but you only find out about him n the last 5 mins of the game.

kahljorn Apr 4th, 2009 01:50 PM

yea i know, that's what so fucking crazy about it. one second you're fighting that feline queer and the next metatron is all I WAS DesIGNED TO BRIN G THE WORLD BACK TO ZERO WHEn itS INHABItANtS R too smUG or something

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 4th, 2009 01:54 PM

He did appear like Alexander did when Alexandria almost got wiped out. I figured he would be the antithesis to Alexander in the game. What the hell was his name, Necron?

kahljorn Apr 4th, 2009 02:40 PM

fELINE QUEER?

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 4th, 2009 02:41 PM

no, not Kujo. the end boss' name?

kahljorn Apr 4th, 2009 02:47 PM

oh, metatron

Sam Apr 4th, 2009 03:23 PM

MEGATRON

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 4th, 2009 03:28 PM

It almost felt like Metatron was from a different game and the editing team put the wrong end boss for the game.

WhiteRat Apr 4th, 2009 07:07 PM

Just downloaded SF II HD Remix for 360 and I can't put it down. I bought it on a whim not knowing that the graphics would be completely redone and I must say it was a great $12 spent.

Phoenix Gamma Apr 5th, 2009 04:43 PM

I caved and got a DSi today along with Rhythm Heaven (my new flashcard is on its way).

I really like the handheld. Nice software, the cameras and mic are fun to mess with, and they give you 1000 DSi points to spend when you take the system online for the first time. Hell yea.

Oh, and the buttons are nice and clicky like on the original, but convex like on the Lite. I really like that :D

Dimnos Apr 6th, 2009 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 623183)

Enoch was taken before god and turned into Metatron and basically became gods go to guy. Or thats what they say...

Fathom Zero Apr 6th, 2009 04:57 PM

Man, I am fuckin' n*ggas up with the Bio Rifle in UT III. I love it. Halfway charged, it's a one-hit kill and you have the option for splatter.

bigtimecow Apr 6th, 2009 05:55 PM

pokemon platinum, fallout 3, resident evil 5, mother 3

all together now:

slowly

Guitar Woman Apr 8th, 2009 11:43 AM

Vanilla Oblivion on an Xbox.

Is it me or is this game getting fucking harder the more I level up?

OxBlood Apr 9th, 2009 02:50 AM

Finally finished Persona 4. What a great game. Now on to...any of my 30 unfinished Ps2 games I guess...maybe another SMT-Game...Digital Devil Saga 1 maybe. Boring and flickering like shit. Or maybe the Fatal-Frame games, but those terrify me a lot somehow...hm.

Phoenix Gamma Apr 9th, 2009 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OxBlood (Post 623824)
Finally finished Persona 4. What a great game. Now on to...any of my 30 unfinished Ps2 games I guess...maybe another SMT-Game...Digital Devil Saga 1 maybe. Boring and flickering like shit. Or maybe the Fatal-Frame games, but those terrify me a lot somehow...hm.

Damn. You really muscled through that game :V

I beat all the main games in Rhythm Heaven. Now I'm working on getting medals to unlock the guitar lessons. I love that they added a second tone when you revisit the guitar later.

Probably my favorite music-based game ever. So much content to unlock.

Ozzman313 Apr 9th, 2009 12:09 PM

Scarface: The World Is Yours....I'm 56% done with the game but it somehow fucked up and I lost all my furniture plus unique collectibles I had in my mansion :(

OxBlood Apr 11th, 2009 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 623834)
Damn. You really muscled through that game :V

You think so? I thought around 75-80 hrs are really enough for one game :D

Phoenix Gamma Apr 11th, 2009 08:54 AM

Yea, that's a little longer than it took me, but you beat it in less days than I did, I think :X

Babs Apr 11th, 2009 06:53 PM

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee

kahljorn Apr 11th, 2009 07:15 PM

Quote:

Enoch was taken before god and turned into Metatron and basically became gods go to guy. Or thats what they say...
YEA THATS HIM. SUPPOSEDLY ENOCH IS ALSO THE GUY WHO GOT TAKEN UP INTO HEAVEN IN THE BURNING CHARIOT -- ISIAH OR EZEKIEL WHATEVA. IF YOU READ VALIS BY PHILLIP K DICK THIS WILL MAKE MORE SENSE :(