I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   nintendo wii hurts (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69701558)

electric ninja Feb 1st, 2009 07:04 AM

nintendo wii hurts

I got a nintendo wii :)

I hit my hand against the cupboard 3 times, into the fan once, sliped over clothes on the floor once and during a game of wii tennis I punched my friend in the face and knocked him out.

I need a bigger bedroom.

Phoenix Gamma Feb 1st, 2009 09:58 AM

Or you need to not play Wii games like a maniac.

All you need to do is flick your wrist, man.

bigtimecow Feb 1st, 2009 10:54 AM

:sigh

Emu Feb 1st, 2009 12:54 PM

You only need to flick the thing, man.

Tadao Feb 1st, 2009 01:59 PM

It's obviously a fraud, he used the words "my friend".

Emu Feb 1st, 2009 03:20 PM

His "friend" is the Master Chief helmet he got with Halo 3.

darkvare Feb 1st, 2009 09:54 PM

pics or it never happend

moonlightkisu Feb 2nd, 2009 05:40 PM

I had a (used) nintendo wii given to me by my ex on christmas about a year ago, who only gave it to me because he wanted a xbox 360 instead. He didn't even wrap it and it had scratches and dirt all over it .. he sucked at wrapping and giving good gifts, anyway, so I sold it.

If you're seriously having that much trouble playing a game system with a remote control, you probably shouldn't be allowed near any expensive devices (or people in general). If you break things around your room or give yourself or other people injuries, you should probably just stay inside.

Or use the wii wrist strap. Only your wrist is supposed to move, not your entire body.

electric ninja Feb 3rd, 2009 12:36 AM

What I saied was bullshit, I wrote it after hearing on the news about some guy who broke his arm playing wii becaues he was swinging his arms around and jumping about like some kind of hyperactive frog. I was hoping you would realise that and post things about wrist straps breaking and friends who play games like there on drugs or something.
Rather than just bitching.

And p.s, tadao, I do actually have friends. :blah

Shyandquietguy Feb 3rd, 2009 12:54 AM

:Thumbsup

Your post deserves two!!

:Thumbsup

Phoenix Gamma Feb 3rd, 2009 07:37 AM

That's a really contrived way of making a point that was already made two years ago by every other person on every other forum on the internet.

I think you really do play like a maniac.

Stop playing like a maniac.

executioneer Feb 3rd, 2009 07:41 AM

i think he posts like a maniac, and should stop posting like a maniac

oh wait no not maniac, something else that starts with m, can't think of the word right now

Zhukov Feb 3rd, 2009 07:58 AM

What are you going to do, SUE Nintendo? It even has a screen that pops up on most games that shows you the correct way to use the wii remote. You only need to move your wrist not your entire body you know.

electric ninja Feb 4th, 2009 12:19 AM

You know, lets just forget about this whole thing and pretend it never happend.
get on with our lives.

Tadao Feb 4th, 2009 12:30 AM

And what do we do about the other half dozen crap posts you wrote?

electric ninja Feb 4th, 2009 01:56 AM

I don't know! Just FUCKING ignore them if they bother you so much!

executioneer Feb 4th, 2009 02:44 AM

no

MarioRPG Feb 4th, 2009 12:39 PM

They burn into my eyelids like a solar eclipse. or a lunar one. which ever is worse.

bigtimecow Feb 4th, 2009 11:01 PM

ELECTRIC NINJA YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK

TRY AND IGNORE THIS MOTHERFUCKER

Angryhydralisk Feb 5th, 2009 12:07 PM

:lol

I love tightwads on the net. Especially when they're stupid enough to get involved with I-MOCKERY.

I voted "He's a whore" by the way.

Skulhedface Feb 7th, 2009 06:03 PM

You know, I want to see the world's first Suicide By Wii. C'mon, folks, this is an untapped market, and you know that, with nuchuck attachment, all but the jovialest of fatties can hang themselves with a Wiimote.

Phoenix Gamma Feb 7th, 2009 10:35 PM

Actually, a kid DID kill himself with the Wii. He was playing Raving Rabbids. One game has you swing the remote like a lasso. 'Round and 'round the wire went, right around the kid's neck.

I'm not making this up.

Zhukov Feb 8th, 2009 12:40 AM

That's not suicide, that's an accident.

Still, I hope this shows electric ninja why we don't horse around with the wii. Just flick your wrist, buddy.