I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Last Film(s) You Watched (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69698544)

Tadao Jun 2nd, 2014 07:53 PM

Did it ever fix all the weird little flaws of combining the 2 X-Men series. Like say how in Wolverine origins (I think) Patrick Stewart is old, bald, and standing on 2 legs, yet young Xavier is crippled with a full head of hair.

I think there was a ton of others too.

All Hail Duke Jun 3rd, 2014 12:33 AM

it basically removed the prequels and x3 from continuity at the end, it's a bit sloppy at explaining it though

Tadao Jun 3rd, 2014 01:39 AM

bastards

Aaarg Jun 10th, 2014 10:32 AM

who was it in this thread that told me that prom night 2 is nothing like prom night?

whoever you are, thank you

prom night 2 is great

Tadao Jun 10th, 2014 12:02 PM

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/searc...earchid=566975

All Hail Duke Jun 12th, 2014 07:18 PM

it was dextire

i've watched prom night 2 like 3 times in the past couple months, it's so ridiculous and stupid and such a blatant rip off of other movies, but it's really entertaining and VERY 80's

also watched the original prom night for the first time in years, and yeah, it's fucking horrible

guess i need to hunt down parts 3 and 4 now

MarioRPG Jun 16th, 2014 10:44 AM

I don't think I've seen the 2nd, although I'm fairly sure I own the first somewhere as one of those "horror 6 packs" that you see at walmart. The movie I watched recently-est was Blood Diamond and it was better than I remember it. I seriously only remember it being about two guys walking around in the jungle.

forestofthedead Jun 16th, 2014 10:16 PM

Prom Night 2 is great fun.

The movie I last watched was Bloodthirsty Butchers. It's a very cheap, very entertaining take on Sweeney Todd.

All Hail Duke Jun 17th, 2014 01:43 AM

godzilla-pretty good, although i would've liked more of godzilla, and more of him fighting the monsters instead of flashes of them here and there

but i guess that's what the sequels will be for

WhiteRoseBrian Jun 18th, 2014 10:48 PM

Last weekend I attended a double feature of both How To Train Your Dragon and its sequel. They were both great. They looked brilliant and were very well-crafted overall.

All Hail Duke Jun 21st, 2014 12:30 AM

the brood-it was.....interesting, but not very good

postaholic Jul 3rd, 2014 02:22 AM

I finally got around to watching the Raid 2. It was ludicrously awesome, especially the final fight!

Aaarg Jul 7th, 2014 01:06 AM

KNIGHTRIDERS
MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT
WHY WAS THIS MOVIE EVEN MADE?

All Hail Duke Aug 5th, 2014 03:58 PM

the worlds end-it was decent, but not as good as it could've been

Aaarg Aug 6th, 2014 12:30 AM

i liked it and i hate everything. whats your ffffin problem!!!

All Hail Duke Aug 6th, 2014 12:38 AM

i hate more things than you

so there

WhiteRoseBrian Aug 6th, 2014 06:00 PM

Guardians of the Galaxy is solid.

Ducttapefury Aug 8th, 2014 04:18 AM

Edge of Tomorrow was kinda good. It was like Starship Troopers meets Groundhog Day.

Mike Tobacco Aug 20th, 2014 04:59 PM

The new Turtles are ugly... and that's it. I almost remembered something else, but it's gone.

Tadao Aug 20th, 2014 11:54 PM

I was never a turtle fan, but this looks just the worst.

Mike Tobacco Aug 21st, 2014 12:16 AM

The guy who directed it got a sweet deal. It's raking in cash and everyone's blaming Michael Bay for it being shit.

Aaarg Aug 29th, 2014 11:48 AM

see china and die - some made-for-tv larry cohen movie in which florida evans solves a murder mystery or something.

dextire Sep 2nd, 2014 07:19 PM

Watched The Boogens on Blu-ray. The commentary (which is the only special feature) was really entertaining with the director and Rebecca Balding being married. She was constantly correcting him through the whole thing. :halloween2

ScaryRedMonster Sep 4th, 2014 06:31 AM

Just watched FRIGHT NIGHT for the first time, since it's, ykno, on netflix (found it after watching the kickass From Dusk Til Dawn show).

And, well, yeah. It's awesome. Great effects, pretty funny, pretty scary, really 80's (needed more mullets for my taste, though)...
the only gripe I have with the movie is...
Evil Ed.

Holy fuck, is there a more annoying character in cinema? I couldn't stand the little shit. Sure, he ended up being pretty cool near the end, but even then he was grating. I think he scarred me worse than any of the horror or gross out stuff in the movie.

captain516 Sep 4th, 2014 10:11 PM

Fallen Angels
Heroes Shed No Tears (which makes half the horror flicks mentioned here look like babby stuff)
And 2 of the movies in the Better Tomorrow series.
Help me out here, Aarg, did I do good?