I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   :) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1367)

AChimp Mar 7th, 2003 07:54 PM

:)

MAYBE. :/

Protoclown Mar 7th, 2003 09:19 PM

OH, TO HAVE A DREAM! :)

Royal Tenenbaum Mar 8th, 2003 12:45 AM

Chimp might have a girlfriend now. 8O But she doesn't like his drunk friends because they limit the sex that can occur.

AChimp Mar 8th, 2003 01:28 AM

You guys are assholes. But fortunately she can see that too. :(

EDIT: Seriously, telling me to "take her back to my place" when she's standing right fucking there. You guys can get your own rides from now on. >:

Anonymous Mar 8th, 2003 02:09 AM

Dude, if I were you I would have punched Solid in his fucking 1950s Children's Icon face at least three dozen times by now.

Next time he does something gay, push his shelf of terrible art films onto him. And if that doesn't kill him, try the gold-plated AI standups.

Les Waste Mar 8th, 2003 03:36 AM

What a confusing thread :(

Royal Tenenbaum Mar 8th, 2003 11:56 AM

"Seriously, telling me to "take her back to my place" when she's standing right fucking there. You guys can get your own rides from now on."

Oh no, she is standing there. Actually what I said was, "Don't be in a rush to leave, you'll be able to go back to Mike's place soon enough." I didn't say to take her to your place. Damn, once again, you have misquoted to an annoying degree.

Les Waste> Kill yourself. This thread will make more sense in Hell.

Chojin> You'd be fucking dead by now if you knew me. One attempt at a punch and I would break your Harry Potter-dick-sucking face open wide.

FS Mar 8th, 2003 03:06 PM

MAAAN CHOJIN IF I COULD REACH THROUGH THIS SCREEN HERE AND GRAB YOU BY YOUR BITCHBOY COLLAR

WHY I OUGHTA

FAG

Helm Mar 8th, 2003 05:19 PM

Quote:

Chojin> You'd be fucking dead by now if you knew me. One attempt at a punch and I would break your Harry Potter-dick- sucking face open wide.
Haha, I read this and you can't imagine what a big wide grin it puts on my face, imagining how I'd kick you in that big mouth of yours, punch your livers until they where pulp and then make you crawl a little, sing me an Oasis song or something. Just because you think you're so tough. You're shit :)

MaskedMonk Mar 8th, 2003 05:22 PM

I AM A NINJA I WILL MAKE BOTH OF YOU EXPLODE WITH MY GUITAR AND THEN I WILL PORK YOUR MOM

James Mar 8th, 2003 05:23 PM

SolidSnakeAss and Stero-San are going to be the best of friends.

Anonymous Mar 8th, 2003 06:13 PM

Quote:

You'd be fucking dead by now if you knew me. One attempt at a punch and I would break your Harry Potter-dick-sucking face open wide.
:lol

At the risk of further vicious internet threats, I do have to comment that judging from your picture, you can't weigh any more than 140 pounds, or have any more than one testicle.

BUT I AM WILLING TO BET IT IS 140 POUNDS OF PURE TERROR. :faint

Royal Tenenbaum Mar 9th, 2003 12:44 PM

Quote:

Haha, I read this and you can't imagine what a big wide grin it puts on my face, imagining how I'd kick you in that big mouth of yours, punch your livers until they where pulp and then make you crawl a little, sing me an Oasis song or something. Just because you think you're so tough. You're shit
I actually don;t think I'm tough at all. I just have seen pictures of Chojin and could beat the living shit out of him.

Yeah, I weigh about 150, both testicles intact mind you. That doesn't mean I wouldn't destroy you in a fight. Either way, I just really hate Chojin, as well as pretty much everyone else here, so why don't you just do me a favour and commit suicide. Thanks.

sadie Mar 9th, 2003 02:12 PM

idiot.

FS Mar 9th, 2003 02:50 PM

I bet SSA would EAT HELM FOR LUNCH :lol

Royal Tenenbaum Mar 9th, 2003 03:26 PM

Sadie is a cunt, and I never said I could beat up Helm. I have never seen him.

Jixby Phillips Mar 9th, 2003 03:33 PM

SSA, do you LIKE anybody here?

Les Waste Mar 9th, 2003 04:19 PM

He's here for the free shrimp cocktails

OH WAIT THERE AREN'T NO FREE SHRIMP COCKTAILS HE'S HERE TO REMIND US HOW SHITTY OUR TASTES IN MOVIES ARE AND HOW MUCH BETTER HE IS THAN US BECAUSE HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND AND DOESN'T GET LAP DANCES DONE :lol

AChimp Mar 9th, 2003 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royal Tenenbaum
Oh no, she is standing there. Actually what I said was, "Don't be in a rush to leave, you'll be able to go back to Mike's place soon enough." I didn't say to take her to your place. Damn, once again, you have misquoted to an annoying degree.

Still, you didn't do me any favours by saying stuff like that. Looking at her and saying "I don't blame you" doesn't help either. :(

It was funny when Baalzamon tried to push the car by himself, though, and then climbed over the fence to get to the beer vendor.

Royal Tenenbaum Mar 9th, 2003 05:21 PM

I told her I didn't blame her for liking you... how is that bad?

AChimp Mar 9th, 2003 06:03 PM

When "I don't blame you." follows "Don't be in a rush to leave, you'll be able to go back to Mike's place soon enough," it sounds bad. >:

But you were drunk. :(

Anonymous Mar 9th, 2003 06:12 PM

You know, Snake, I know where you're coming from. I used to weigh as much as the family dog and we'd give each other piggy-back rides. Like to the kitchen, or the laundry room. Then we'd smile and wrestle for what seemed like hours. One day I realized that as Bessy was naked, I should get naked too. That was the day my father began his unrelenting abuse sessions that lasted until I woke up and realized I wasn't you anymore.

I hope that helps.

James Mar 9th, 2003 09:48 PM

Chojin, that is fucking stupid. If you were here, I'd obviously be able to re-enact scenes from Mortal Kombat on you, because I have the power of GIRLFRIEND on my side. :SSA

Anonymous Mar 9th, 2003 11:58 PM

My girlfriend could beat up your girlfriend. :tear :SSA

Les Waste Mar 10th, 2003 01:34 AM

You're just jealous because SSA could OBVIOUSLY kick all your asses in real life :rolleyes

You'd assume he'd have to, based on his inability to kick anybody's asses on the internet :(