I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sports & Health (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   GG Plaxico (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69701163)

MattJack Nov 29th, 2008 02:12 PM

GG Plaxico

Giants' Burress Accidentally Shoots Self in Leg

:lol

Kitsa Nov 29th, 2008 02:40 PM

he's the rootinest, tootinest, shootinest...

WhiteRat Nov 29th, 2008 02:57 PM

oh for fuck's sake

pac-man Nov 30th, 2008 12:01 AM

Dumb son of a bitch should've been spending time with his family and resting his hamstring.

WhiteRat Nov 30th, 2008 12:31 AM

The NFL should just banish TO, Chad Johnson, and Plaxico to a deserted island, only letting them out to play in the CFL.

I'm so sick of these three assholes.

MattJack Nov 30th, 2008 01:08 AM

can we add Adam Jones to that list as well?

WhiteRat Nov 30th, 2008 01:23 AM

Of course we can. My apologies on forgetting that sack of shit, too.

It's assholes like this in the NFL that make me pay attention to the league less and less every year. There are egos in the college game, but they are far and few between when compared to the NFL. Media outlets like ESPN only make things worse by constantly giving us every little update on what these guys' shits look like on a nightly basis.

fuck espn too, while i'm at it.

El Blanco Nov 30th, 2008 09:45 AM

Lets see TO and Ocho Cinco top that shit.

I really wish I could have been there when either Coughlin or Goddell was told about this.

WhiteRat Nov 30th, 2008 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Blanco (Post 598526)
Lets see TO and Ocho Cinco top that shit.

I really wish I could have been there when either Coughlin or Goddell was told about this.

Here's Coughlin's reaction upon being told the news:

Kitsa Nov 30th, 2008 11:42 AM

Does the XFL still exist?

WhiteRat Nov 30th, 2008 12:18 PM

Seriously?

Pentegarn Nov 30th, 2008 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteRat (Post 598508)
fuck espn too, while i'm at it.

Jason Whitlock went off on ESPN on Jim Rome last Wednesday. I think maybe ESPN has jumped the 'credibility shark'.

pac-man Nov 30th, 2008 03:58 PM

Top 10 Reasons Plaxico shot himself:

http://www.gunaxin.com/ten-reasons-w...at-a-club/4462

:lol

WhiteRat Nov 30th, 2008 04:07 PM

Quote:

4. He simply decided to shoot off something other than his mouth for once.
That should be reason number 1.

Colonel Flagg Nov 30th, 2008 08:02 PM

Anyone taking a gun along "for protection" should be locked up "for protection".

If you're name is Plaxico Burress, you don't take a gun along for protection, you take it along because it makes your sphincter feel much larger, and if some dude really disses you, then you can REALLY give him payback.

WORD.

MattJack Nov 30th, 2008 09:44 PM

Idk. I think that if I had MILLIONS of dollars I would just hire a few bad dudes that knew Kung-Fu n shit to protect me.

I mean, I'm all for having a gun and packing heat, but if you suck so bad that you shoot yourself it kind of defeats the initial purpose to begin with right?

Colonel Flagg Nov 30th, 2008 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattJack (Post 598636)
Idk. I think that if I had MILLIONS of dollars I would just hire a few bad dudes that knew Kung-Fu n shit to protect me.

Yeah - screw the heat, give me Jackie Chan! :karate-CHOP

WhiteRat Nov 30th, 2008 10:05 PM

Or just give me Tony Siragousa. That fat italian bastard would scare any evil doers away with his foul mouth and pungent onion armpits.

Pentegarn Dec 1st, 2008 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattJack (Post 598636)

El Blanco Dec 1st, 2008 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 598610)

If you're name is Plaxico Burress, you don't take a gun along for protection, you take it along because it makes your sphincter feel much larger,

uh...I think you've got your anatomy a little confused.

Although, given NYC's gun laws, he may just end up with a significantly larger sphincter.

Pentegarn Dec 1st, 2008 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Blanco (Post 598737)
uh...I think you've got your anatomy a little confused.

Although, given NYC's gun laws, he may just end up with a significantly larger sphincter.

And that indeed proves Colonel had his anatomy right :lol

MattJack Dec 1st, 2008 10:19 PM

He's just a complete imbecile.

Team: Hey let's go to the club Plaxico! We will have tons of people surrounding us due to our fame, young girls will be all over us, and we'll get completely shi*facedhammereddrunkkkkkkkkkkk!

Plaxico: Aight! Let me grab my gun.

McClain Dec 2nd, 2008 07:57 AM

His name is Plaxico.

Pentegarn Dec 2nd, 2008 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattJack (Post 598949)
He's just a complete imbecile.

Team: Hey let's go to the club Plaxico! We will have tons of people surrounding us due to our fame, young girls will be all over us, and we'll get completely shi*facedhammereddrunkkkkkkkkkkk!

Plaxico: Aight! Let me grab my gun.

The funny part is he tries to justify it by saying he is protecting all the bling he wears. Maybe he should just wear less bling? I mean it isn't like a famous NFL receiver really needs bling to score women and get shitfaced.

pac-man Dec 3rd, 2008 12:44 AM

I'll give any NFL player this: Darrent Williams, Sean Taylor, and Richard Collier were all shot over the last two years. So maybe these guys are being targeted because of their "bling," or the fact that they're recognizable and people know they're rich.

The problem with that is to guys like Plaxico, the solution is carrying a gun. If I move into their tax bracket, I'm not carrying a gun. Someone (with a license and training) is carrying the gun for me. Either that, or I'm going to classier/safer places or just staying at home and rolling around in my money.