I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Article Discussion (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   The Greatest Horror Movie Moments - Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre III (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69703277)

MockBot Oct 19th, 2009 12:25 PM

The Greatest Horror Movie Moments - Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre III

Automatically generated comment thread for The Greatest Horror Movie Moments - Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre III.

PoGo Oct 19th, 2009 01:21 PM

I almost bought this movie the other day for 3 bucks. I kind of feel bad for not buying it now. I did get Creepshow though. So it sort of levels out.

luckypyjamas Oct 19th, 2009 01:50 PM

i would suppose it's the "most controversial horror movie ever" because people like tcm 1 and 2 and this one was horrible?

DougClayton4231 Oct 19th, 2009 02:43 PM

I thought that clowns ate people and not the other way around.

rabid-penguin Oct 19th, 2009 03:02 PM

That would be alien clowns, there's a difference....I think. Too many horror movies :P

But anyway, he seems like a toddler typing in letters on one of those learning laptops.

Julio Oct 19th, 2009 03:25 PM

Seeing this reminds me of those awful English courses I was forced to take online where no matter how many times I pronounced a word the proper way the voice recognition app wouldn't understand it and keep frustrating me with an error message.

BurnPianoBurn Oct 19th, 2009 05:56 PM

I wonder what the hell the answer is...if its not FOOD then what the hell is the answer?

RevengeVirus Oct 19th, 2009 06:11 PM

This scene always bugged me as a kid because you have to input FIVE letters/characters for the answer to be accepted, so unless he was spelling FOOD! he shouldn't have been able to even get an answer.

Jesus why do I let this bug me.

Mental Pooperscooper Oct 19th, 2009 06:43 PM

And thus Leatherface angered Pennywise, ensurring the Battle of the century...
COOKIG Battle that is! Which will prevail? Leatherface's Jenny-Jerky or Pennywise's Cottn Kiddy?

nirvana_infinity Oct 19th, 2009 08:32 PM

YES! That's right! I forgot about Viggo being in a TCM movie! For some reason I had equated him with Macaughnahey and thought this scene was in TCM 4. And yes, this is probably one of my favorite TCM scenes. My gang and I spent no less than six months filling uncomfortable silences with "F-O-O-D... DOO DOO DOO!"

Nick Oct 19th, 2009 11:14 PM

I've only seen TCM 1 and 4. I feel like I've missed out.

professork Oct 20th, 2009 10:21 AM

Actually this is one of the few scenes I did enjoy in tcm 3...its certainly a better film than tcm 2 or 4, but that's like saying slicing your big toe off in a lawn mower accident is preferable to having your eyebal sliced open, un chien d'alou style

whoareyou Oct 20th, 2009 11:39 AM

I love when Benny grabs the guy and asks how many there are (people in the family) and the guy says "How many what OJ?" That always made me laugh. And I agree though I love the chainsaw duel I think this movie is better over all than TCM 2

saturnknight Oct 20th, 2009 09:19 PM

i'd really like to see this, I wasn't oo fussy on the second Massacre

Primortal Oct 21st, 2009 12:53 PM

i didn't mind this movie too much. really liked Leatherface's appearance in this movie.

EchoCharlie Oct 22nd, 2009 11:55 PM

I love how there is a Chainsaw advert at the bottom of this screen...well it's on mine anyway ;-D

false_grandeur Nov 1st, 2009 12:36 AM

I just now registered to say that I actually got to, just a week ago, meet the actor behind the mask in this movie, R.A. Mihailoff himself. He was promoting a local Spirit Halloween here in Greensboro, NC. I didn't get an autograph because they were being sold for like fifteen dollars, and that was fifteen dollars I didn't have. I did talk to him a small bit, and he seemed like a genuinely nice person. I just re-read this article and figured I'd share. Also, I sort of wish I'd had the money now.