I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Kill Bill Vol 2 (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10777)

Rongi Apr 14th, 2004 05:08 PM

Kill Bill Vol 2

I'm seeing it the day it comes out. I'm getting all aroused :(

huond Apr 14th, 2004 06:21 PM

I am going to be really tired for work on friday because i am going to see a double feature tomorrow night. i am so excited :(

FartinMowler Apr 14th, 2004 06:48 PM

Rongi said "aroused" :lol I bought KIll bill 1 and a watched it for the first time and it was ok but not as good as I expected. I think I enjoyed the animation more than the rest of the movie :/

ScruU2wice Apr 14th, 2004 07:26 PM

I hate to say it but i put the movie on a pedastal and it fell a bit short. Alotta of the times someone go their head chopped off looked fake, but i'm ignoring it because i can't figure out how it could possible look in real life. And the Music is some of the best i've heard in any movies

I love the story, though, and i hope it finishes off good. I still don't regret buying the DVD. I have to go to our schools vshow on friday but hopefully we can sneek some time in to see the movie....

The animated part was ok. I liked it better than other animes i've seen. Some one told me it was suppose to be a real scene in the movie but was too bloody or something, so they animated it. :/

Cap'n Crunch Apr 14th, 2004 07:31 PM

My brother bought the dvd. I think there is one part where it was color that I remember in the movie where they changed to black and white. I think it might have been too gory or something. :-/ It was a pretty solid movie except from the anime part though. At least the next one won't have it. :(

Rongi Apr 14th, 2004 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScruU2wice
Alotta of the times someone go their head chopped off looked fake

>: >: >:

HickMan Apr 14th, 2004 09:10 PM

I havent seen the first one yet :( I keep on hearing "No I'm not going to rent that movie, it looks gay." or when it first came out "No I'm not going to watch that movie, it looks gay." :(

huond Apr 14th, 2004 09:14 PM

I'm not going to read Hickman's posts, they look gay

HickMan Apr 14th, 2004 09:39 PM

good idea :(

Bobo Adobo Apr 15th, 2004 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
It was a pretty solid movie except from the anime part though. At least the next one won't have it. :(

What was so bad about the animation scene(not anime)? I thought it was pretty well done. :/

MrAdventure Apr 15th, 2004 03:58 AM

anime sucks

ItalianStereotype Apr 15th, 2004 04:07 AM

Quote:

Alotta of the times someone go their head chopped off looked fake, but i'm ignoring it because i can't figure out how it could possible look in real life.

it was supposed to look fake, dummy.

Quote:

The animated part was ok. I liked it better than other animes i've seen. Some one told me it was suppose to be a real scene in the movie but was too bloody or something, so they animated it. :/

has this guy even HEARD of Tarantino?

Ghost of Fraiser Apr 15th, 2004 07:40 AM

Taratino makes those Pizza Rolls and Bagel Bites, right?

the_dudefather Apr 15th, 2004 10:38 AM

the animated scenes were some of the best bits of the movie (that and the main crazy 88 (?) guy screaming)

DamnthatDavid Apr 15th, 2004 12:08 PM

Quote:

ok but not as good as I expected.
Dear God, you a moron.

A friend brought a pirated version, perfect DVD rip, into school 2-3 weeks ago. Right into the media design and production class.
And of course, we watched it, then watched it again, and fucking analyzed the shots.

It has some of the best cinematography we have ever seen.

The part when Uma is in the bathroom, look at the shot as the camera pulls out, down the hallway, into the mainroom, flying uptoward the rafters, to follow Sofie (O-Ren's assistant) and then continue back through the hallway and into the bathroom is freaking amazing. That is one continous shot, and only through tricky work with the crew, a ceiling guide arm, and some nifty sets and electronic works does that thing work.

Or the final fight with O-Ren out in the garden. That is one fucking beautiful shot. The snow falling, the Japanese art...

The combo of the Old Western style music mixed with Traditional Japanese styles was amazing, and the animation sequence broke the film up into excellent bite sized pieces.

But I guess some of you morons wouldn't understand perfection unless it rammed itself up sideways in your ass.

Every cheesy look in that movie was made to look that way. Like the old Japanese Samurai movies of yesteryear, which is where Tarantino got the inspiration for the movie itself. (Mixed with Old Westerns)

James Apr 15th, 2004 12:30 PM

The movie was such a fucking disappointment.

Spoiler:

WHOSE FUCKING BRIGHT IDEA WAS IT TO KILL OFF UMA THURMAN'S CHARACTER AT THE END? >:

Stick with Volume 1. Volume 2 will just ruin everything for you.

ItalianStereotype Apr 15th, 2004 12:55 PM

why the FUCK would you talk about FUCKING SPOILERS the day or the day before the fucking movie comes out?

dammit, I hate it when people do that.

James Apr 15th, 2004 12:57 PM

I just saved you 10 dollars, bitch. >:

lol I haven't even seen either of the movies I made that stuff up to make you all sad.

AChimp Apr 15th, 2004 12:58 PM

James, you asked out one of the ushers again, didn't you? :(

ItalianStereotype Apr 15th, 2004 12:58 PM

good, I don't want Vol. 2 ruined for me the way that RotK was.

Cap'n Crunch Apr 15th, 2004 03:13 PM

Bobo, I hate anime with a passion. :(

Bobo Adobo Apr 15th, 2004 03:35 PM

You uncultured ney sayer. >:

I hate most anime too. But that stuff in Kill Bill didn't have that dumb caracatured idealistic style that most anime has. It was actually well done, and more significant "style" to it.

ScruU2wice Apr 15th, 2004 03:55 PM

It's not like i don't think the movie is fuckin amazing, i just thought some things weren't godlike like everyone was saying. The story is unbeleivable, the music is the best in any movie, the action is beyond kickass, the cinematography owns all others (with the room to room top angle among others) and however else i can suck tarentinos cock about this movie. But i stick by the 3 things i dont like about the movie >:

My friend told me that they would have the animated scene acted out by actors on the dvd because it got cut out, thats all i was saying. i know tarentino movies are bloody and violent >:

Rongi Apr 15th, 2004 04:18 PM

James made me lol despite the fact that he is an extremely big tool.

xBLacKObSeSSioNx Apr 15th, 2004 04:56 PM

Kill Bill

Hey I saw the 1st one and loved all of it except the animation part... I can't wait to see the 2nd one... and I hope they make a 3rd... But u know what... it would have been a lot better, and I'm sure u will all agree with me, if Ann-Margret was in it. U know, she could have this long sword and wear tight clothing......oh yea...