I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   MY COMPLAINT (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1484)

mburbank Mar 11th, 2003 06:36 PM

MY COMPLAINT

I work a forty hour week and I still have to feed my kids Alpo. Meanwhile that little bitch Polly Pocket has her own fucking stretch Limosine.

I am so serious.

Protoclown Mar 11th, 2003 06:37 PM

YOU HANDS TOO COLD TO TOUCH PENAS TOO :(

mburbank Mar 11th, 2003 06:41 PM

No, my 'arms' are to short to 'box' with 'God'. My Penas is generally hot enough to ignite paper (farenheit 455) which is HELL on my underwear budget.

None of which alters my rage at Ms. Pocket, who had better not go into any 'dark alleys'.

The time of tiny, platsic, uber rich dolls is at an end. Don't let the rubber clothes fool you. She's ALL borgeouis.

Max - guess who? Mar 11th, 2003 06:52 PM

With a wife as ugly as yours, Max...I'm surprised that you're not touching penis.

Carnivore Mar 11th, 2003 06:55 PM

The wit and intelligence meter just plummeted 100 points! That could only mean one thing... Brawl Hall in the house! :party

Anonymous Mar 11th, 2003 07:04 PM

And we'd already made it up to 5 points since this morning, too. :tear

Mockery Mar 11th, 2003 07:10 PM

hot enough to ignite paper (farenheit 455)

You mean 451. Damned good book though, Max. One of the few I've ever cared to read several times.

mburbank Mar 11th, 2003 07:17 PM

I believe your right, sir. I typoed.

Max Guess who is the insidiously pathetic "Li'l Evil" from the renowned and now once again active "Brawl Hall" after taunting one looser to many and getting the heave ho on their own pitard.

I can only assume that without me their board is so lackluster that Lilly came panting here on his knees, a 'dog' in desperate need of a 'bone'.

I wouldn't mind if the 'bone' in question weren't mine.

What's the matter, lilly dear? Did Poonspray stand you up for another funfilled trip evening of clutch and scratch in the ball pit at your local Chucky Cheese?

Les Waste Mar 11th, 2003 07:47 PM

This thread needs to get back on the ON-TOPIC express >: >: >:

She lives in a fucking mansion, Max, and the only thing she does for a living is go shopping, giggling, and boys ;) ;) ;)

Look at that slut! All gussied up! She's just asking for a baby! >:

I got this picture when I typed Polly Pocket into Google

:lol :lol :lol

Captain Robo Mar 11th, 2003 08:38 PM

I'm sorry, the ON TOPIC Express has taken the scenic route

:rolleyes

Les Waste Mar 11th, 2003 08:48 PM

I USED TO WATCH MIGHTY MAX EVERY MORNING BEFORE SCHOOL WHEN I WAS IN 8TH GRADE >: >: >:

IT WAS ON RIGHT AFTER GARFIELD AND FRIENDS :(

AND I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO BE THE NEXT PERSON TO POST AFTER ME >: >:

noob3 Mar 11th, 2003 08:49 PM

I EAT ZOMBIES FOR BREAKFAST

noob3 Mar 11th, 2003 08:51 PM

It's sad because that's the only thing I could remember him saying he ate for breakfast. And it was the only thing that he DIDN'T want to eat.

Wait, maybe he didn't want to eat zombies. Mutants?

Captain Robo Mar 11th, 2003 09:31 PM

:( I miss shows like that...

Tim Curry voiced the Skullmaster :(

And now the voice actor for Max is voicing some lipstick-wearing faggot on a new kids show.

Hobo Renee Mar 12th, 2003 12:09 AM

Polly Pocket is far to big to even fit in a little girl's pocket. Which reminds me, I was really pissed off about this earlier today!

Jebus Mar 12th, 2003 04:45 AM

I thought Polly Pocket was a real person :(

Ninjavenom Mar 12th, 2003 06:08 AM

:love Skull Mountain! :love

The Unseen Mar 12th, 2003 06:42 AM

Ah, MIghty Max, i havent thought about that show for about 5 years, thanks man

Max - guess who? Mar 12th, 2003 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mburbank
Max Guess who is the insidiously pathetic "Li'l Evil" from the renowned and now once again active "Brawl Hall" after taunting one looser to many and getting the heave ho on their own pitard.

I can only assume that without me their board is so lackluster that Lilly came panting here on his knees, a 'dog' in desperate need of a 'bone'.

I wouldn't mind if the 'bone' in question weren't mine.

What's the matter, lilly dear? Did Poonspray stand you up for another funfilled trip evening of clutch and scratch in the ball pit at your local Chucky Cheese?

Not really, Maxie-baby...I just found that the thought of spending another waking moment without your little fat face in my mind and your ever-so-cute obsession with me to be unbearable.

Look on the bright side, I COULD have just spammed the shit out of this place. Instead, I come here to make sure that my old sparring partner, Max Burbank, has rediscovered his funny bone (obviously not), and has fully recovered from the after-effects of being forced to face the fact that his wife looks like a cross between a baboon's prolapsed rectum and Emo Phillips...again, I have to assume that the answer would be an emphatic "NO!".

Oh, well, I guess you can't win 'em all...in your case, Maxie, you're yet to win ONE.

FS Mar 12th, 2003 10:58 AM

Go away. We already have too many people here that love the stink of their own shit.

Zomboid Mar 12th, 2003 11:02 AM

I used to own that mountain/castle mighty max thing, but robo still sucks.

Les Waste Mar 12th, 2003 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max - guess who?
I just found that the thought of spending another waking moment without your little fat face in my mind and your ever-so-cute obsession with me to be unbearable.

Wait, you decided that you can't live without Max, but Max is the one with the obsession?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max - guess who?
Oh, well, I guess you can't win 'em all...in your case, Maxie, you're yet to win ONE.

:lol IRONY

Anonymous Mar 12th, 2003 11:50 AM

Quote:

Look on the bright side, I COULD have just spammed the shit out of this place.
HE SPARED US, PEOPLE. I FOR ONE AM GRATEFUL. :tear

glowbelly Mar 12th, 2003 12:06 PM

i think maxie's wife is purty and that baby is cute too.

FS Mar 12th, 2003 12:11 PM

I think Max' daughter is HOT! :eek :steamy