I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   FUCK U HATE"N ASS BITCHEZ!!! I'LL FUCKIN KILL U ALL!!! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3727)

187 Jun 2nd, 2003 03:36 PM

FUCK U HATE"N ASS BITCHEZ!!! I'LL FUCKIN KILL U ALL!!!

buncha pussy bitchez...just fuckin remember... THE GOOD DIE YOUNG!

Kurodo Jun 2nd, 2003 03:37 PM

Ur momz house

Rongi Jun 2nd, 2003 03:37 PM

WOAH MAN

YOU'RE TOO MUCH TO HANDLE ;)

187 Jun 2nd, 2003 03:40 PM

buncha wet bitchez

what the fuck iz this site a goddamn church group or sumthin!?

Rongi Jun 2nd, 2003 03:41 PM

OH MY GOD

NOW HE'S BRINGING OUT THE BIG GUNS LOL :eek

feelgood Jun 2nd, 2003 03:43 PM

Re: buncha wet bitchez

Quote:

Originally Posted by 187

Let us pray my bruthaz and sistaz. :)

187 Jun 2nd, 2003 03:45 PM

mutha fucker...

u think this bout me bitch?! fuck no! this bout all u pussy ass bitchez... all i wanna know iz who the fuck runz that stupid ass anti-rave site and i'll leave in peace... other thatn that... i'll fuckin rape ur mother and kill her ass in front of you if u don't co-operate bitch!

Kurodo Jun 2nd, 2003 03:47 PM

:lol

Rongi Jun 2nd, 2003 03:50 PM

Re: mutha fucker...

Quote:

Originally Posted by 187
u think this bout me bitch?! fuck no! this bout all u pussy ass bitchez... all i wanna know iz who the fuck runz that stupid ass anti-rave site and i'll leave in peace... other thatn that... i'll fuckin rape ur mother and kill her ass in front of you if u don't co-operate bitch!

lolz u 2 cr@zy f0 m3

Ninjavenom Jun 2nd, 2003 03:51 PM

Go away, you rebellious badass.

187 Jun 2nd, 2003 03:53 PM

goddamn fuck'n right bitch!

y don't u all just go suck a fuckin dick and pray for me while ur at it u bunch of fag ass punk muthafuckerz...hahahahahahahahaah!!!!!!!

McClain Jun 2nd, 2003 03:53 PM

I run the anti-rave site. My name is McClain. I live in north San Diego. I'll give you my home address if you feel like coming over. I'm a little bit scared though... You seem like a real tough person.

Jeanette X Jun 2nd, 2003 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 187

Ah. Another fine example of Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect from a typical raver. :blah Yes, we sure can all learn about loving one another from you.

Kurodo Jun 2nd, 2003 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanette X
Quote:

Originally Posted by 187

Ah. Another fine example of Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect from a typical raver. :blah Yes, we sure can all learn about loving one another from you.

And Grade A grammar skillz.

187 Jun 2nd, 2003 03:59 PM

hahaha

u dumbass... what u think...i'm as retarded as ya'll... i KNOW u don't run that site...so quit try'n to play like i waz actually joking...
u really dont think i'll kill u huh?

Jeanette X Jun 2nd, 2003 04:00 PM

Re: buncha wet bitchez

Quote:

Originally Posted by 187

What are you, an idiot? Of course this isn't a church group! Look at this part of the site!
http://www.i-mockery.com/Church/default.asp
Yep, Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect sure are strong values to you, huh?
So why wouldn't Mclain run the anti-rave site? Why is that so unbelievable?

Bod Jun 2nd, 2003 04:12 PM

I'm really worried about my mother now.

Rongi Jun 2nd, 2003 04:16 PM

U TIHNK H3's JOKiN? U BETA TAK HiM SERioasli lolz

sadie Jun 2nd, 2003 04:19 PM

WARNING: THIS THREAD IS CONTAMINATED. PLEASE EXIT VIA THE TRAP DOOR ASAP.

feelevil Jun 2nd, 2003 04:23 PM

187???? HHHAHHASlsd;lfa;ldsa;lhf;lds;lh;lkhf

MUTHAFUCKA wan STEP?

show sum RESPECT in ma hood.

Yo.

Schimid Jun 2nd, 2003 04:23 PM

You give ravers a bad name. :/

It's all in good humor, dude. Techno is probably my favorite genre of music, but I don't make threads about killing someones mother when people make fun of it. And no, I've never been to a rave. But who the fuck cares? You're supposed to get offended by this site anyway.

And creating an account just to create a thread is probably going to make everyone that visits the site look even lower on raver's. So fuck you.

FS Jun 2nd, 2003 04:26 PM

187, we already have an angry ebonics-speaking character. And he's much better at his job than you. Bye. :)

Cap'n Crunch Jun 2nd, 2003 04:28 PM

Schmid, ravers already have a bad name for being ravers. >:

Schimid Jun 2nd, 2003 04:30 PM

Yes, that is true Cap'n. Fucking druggies. :)

The Retro Kat Jun 2nd, 2003 04:49 PM

Re: hahaha

Quote:

Originally Posted by 187
u dumbass... what u think...i'm as retarded as ya'll... i KNOW u don't run that site...so quit try'n to play like i waz actually joking...
u really dont think i'll kill u huh?

Apparently you are more retarded than us.

McClain does run the site.

I really don't think you could kill me, biach. Stoned, sober, drunk, I'll kill the shit out of you. Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.