I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Article Discussion (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Wrestlemaniac! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69703054)

MockBot Sep 23rd, 2009 05:09 PM

Wrestlemaniac!

Automatically generated comment thread for Wrestlemaniac!.

stevetothepast Sep 23rd, 2009 05:21 PM

el serpento would kick el mascarado's ass.

Deadly Towers Sux Sep 23rd, 2009 08:11 PM

No kidding, stevetothepast. But rather than El Serpento, I would like to see El Mascarado in a handicap match against the leendary Brothers of Destruction, heh heh heh...

DougClayton4231 Sep 23rd, 2009 08:17 PM

Holy exploitation film Batman!

Thanos Sep 23rd, 2009 09:05 PM

Where's El Asso Wipo when you need him?

Watch and Learn!

Julio Sep 23rd, 2009 11:34 PM

Truly a strange example of how to mix Mexican Lucha with the systematic killing of a bunch of morons.

All Hail Duke Sep 24th, 2009 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thanos (Post 649861)
Where's El Asso Wipo when you need him?

he,Senor Bag of Crap and El Diablo Negro went into hiding after being manhandled by Sting

if anyone can defeat this new menace,it is The Ultimate Warrior,who'll lecture him into boredom and follow that up with a gorilla press and big splash :hypno

HowardC Sep 24th, 2009 12:09 AM

So they cast Rey Mysterio Sr. ??? What moron though that one up. I can see the meeting now. "Ok he's a bio-engineered super wrestler so we have to get somebody really imposing. How about rey mysterio! Umm boss isn't rey the size and build of an average man in good shape? Well I guess it could work Rey Rey's a famous WWE wrestler afterall. NO NO not that tard... I mean Rey Sr.! Huh? He's in really poor shape and is like a thousand years old, that's lame, shouldn't we get Kane or the undertaker or somebody? Kevin Nash is an actor of sorts I bet we could get him. No, they aren't lucha! We pick Rey! Umm but for our sake wouldn't ANYONE in a wrestling mask pass as lucha? Shut up! I'll break you across my knee, like so!"

EchoCharlie Sep 24th, 2009 12:50 AM

I just looked up Rikidozan. Very interesting - the more you know!
Also, I "google image"'d Leyla Milani - also very interesting. Grrrlll!!!

Travis touchdown Sep 24th, 2009 01:10 AM

this movie makes pro wrestling look almost halfway decent

Nick Sep 24th, 2009 03:18 AM

It's still better than the movies they make for the SyFy channel.

Doctor_Who Sep 24th, 2009 05:54 AM

They missed the perfect opportunity to have his mask removed and hey, it's Jack Black!

Commanderraf Sep 24th, 2009 11:15 AM

Wow... Just wow...

This is like a Santo movie gone very, very wrong. Wrestling as an Olympic sport? Gas stations not owned by PEMEX in Mexico? "El Mascarado"? Key stabbing manuvers? The last girl being the eyecandy in stupid scenarios? The Mexican Government sponsored super-luchador programme (eat your heart out Captain America)?

Besides it being a less than Z-Grade movie, it doesn't help that I'm Mexican and all those errors are quite flagrant.

-Commanderraf

rizzo Sep 24th, 2009 02:19 PM

"They missed the perfect opportunity to have his mask removed and hey, it's Jack Black! "
You're right, they missed the one and only chance to make Nacho Libre funny and entertaining!

Julio Sep 25th, 2009 12:04 AM

Commanderraf: The day that our gas stations are not owned by PEMEX we will realize that were are part of a low budget movie.

Desert_Screams Sep 27th, 2009 04:09 PM

I must find this movie. I must watch it.

DougClayton4231 Sep 28th, 2009 04:26 PM

They have it at FYE stores, I almost bought it today lol.

Primortal Oct 1st, 2009 02:48 AM

I enjoyed it for the most part... especially El Mascarado.