I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Welcome to the all new I-Mockery Forums! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1)

Mockery Feb 1st, 2003 12:27 AM

Welcome to the all new I-Mockery Forums!

I did my best to modify the hell out of this phpBB to make it a nice new home for all of you mockers. I really spent a good chunk o' time on it to both make it visually appealing and to make it more integrated with the rest of the site. If you've ever seen what phpBB's look like when they're first installed (gag), you know exactly what I mean. Hope you like the new style! All the classic emoticons are still here and can be used in the exact same way as on our old eZboard (or you can just click on them and they'll be added to the message instantly).

If you have any questions about this new board, please post your questions in the "Questions & Suggestions" forum and one of us will help you out as soon as we've got some spare time.

Speaking of help, a big thanks to Dr. Boogie, Feral Mew, Protoclown, and Doopa for helping me test out the board in January and work out some of the bugs. Also, big thanks to Patrick at phpBBHacks.com for both his technical support and for hosting the all new I-Mockery forums.

And lastly, for those of you who want quick and easy access to the board, I have registered I-MOCKERY.NET for it. Simply type in that url and you'll be taken straight to the I-Mockery forums each time. Spiffy eh?

-RoG-
www.I-Mockery.com

Anonymous Feb 2nd, 2003 12:03 AM

HI!

mew barios Feb 2nd, 2003 12:05 AM

yeay :>

GotAnthrax Feb 2nd, 2003 12:08 AM

Bout time I got my confermation e-mail.

Thetawaves Feb 2nd, 2003 12:08 AM

WooHoo :)

Geggy Feb 2nd, 2003 12:40 AM

What? No colors?

GotAnthrax Feb 2nd, 2003 12:48 AM

Colors are too exciting.

timrpgland Feb 2nd, 2003 01:01 AM

New board is looking bad ass, Mock.

StRsCrEaM1090 Feb 2nd, 2003 01:21 AM

I am new

Hey everyone, i'm a long time listener first time caller. i've been a fan of i-mockery for allmost a year now, i enjoy your site it's very funny. :newbie i hope to become a viable part of this message board comunity

Ninjavenom Feb 2nd, 2003 01:56 AM

I gotta give you credit on the avatar, Mock. Very classy.

ItalianStereotype Feb 2nd, 2003 01:58 AM

i hope to become a viable part of this message board comunity

well then let me be the first to tell you to shut the fuck up :)

Grazzt Feb 2nd, 2003 01:58 AM

Wow!

I hope this place is like bread with blue mold on it.

Mockery Feb 2nd, 2003 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjavenom
I gotta give you credit on the avatar, Mock. Very classy.

Thanks Ninja, glad you caught it. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by timrpglad
New board is looking bad ass, Mock.

Gracias Tim, I put a lot o' time into making our new home schnazzy looking.

StRsCrEaM1090, welcome to the board. Glad to see some new people are coming in now that I've announced the new board on the main page of the site. Nice Zelda avatar btw. :P

StRsCrEaM1090 Feb 2nd, 2003 02:36 AM

right right. thnx

sadie Feb 2nd, 2003 05:17 AM

it looks nice, mrmock. it'll just take getting used to. 'cause like all my shit is screwed up, and i don't feel like figuring out to to fix it.

but yay! anyways.

RaScAr Feb 2nd, 2003 08:20 AM

Yeah....

Oh Roger, i'm your biggest fan! :love

executioneer Feb 2nd, 2003 09:13 AM

I WISH YOU WERE DOCTOR RACECAR >:

-willie

RaScAr Feb 2nd, 2003 09:35 AM

I have gas >:

Krythor Feb 2nd, 2003 11:23 AM

Wow....just like....wow

Mockery Feb 2nd, 2003 11:33 AM

:)

RaScAr Feb 2nd, 2003 11:49 AM

:rave MY 10th POST! :rave

Mallrat Feb 2nd, 2003 12:27 PM

Hey, People. Just wanted to say hi and that you'll probably see my name around here alot, also want to say the mockery site is probably the best on the 'net for a laugh or too.

Anonymous Feb 2nd, 2003 01:32 PM

Hi! You suck! :)

Rez Feb 2nd, 2003 03:35 PM

i know how the phpBB's look when first put in and theyre absolute malignant crap.

thank you mockery, i like this place/look a lot.

Mockery Feb 2nd, 2003 03:54 PM

Thanks man, glad the hard work paid off. I'm finally really happy with how the boards look.